Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:50 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas hissed at that, well that was a very distinct wake up "you really are insatiable aren't you" it seemed that even when half asleep the man was determined to lay claim; not that he was complaining of course. He wondered if he should try to untangle himself from the man until he woke up more; of course with the way Luke was acting if he even tried he'd probably just be pulled back.

Luke hummed and moved on to another section, repeating the process until he finally woke up. His eyes widened and he pulled away. "Great! Way to go..." He groaned and licked the bites. "Why did I have to do that?" He looked up at Silas and smiled, kissing him softly. "Good morning there sleepy head. Did you sleep well?" He asked as he pulled Silas back and kissed him again with a smile. "You're so cute."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:22 am
Taemins Lover

"I slept very well....and the good morning greeting was nice as well" He said flushing at that. "Should I expect that tomorrow morning too?" he asked arching a brow because I can sleep on the couch if you don't want that to happen. He sat up examining the marks, they weren't permanent and would probably fade in a day or so. He wasn't sure if he should be relieved or disappointed at that.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:25 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"I slept very well....and the good morning greeting was nice as well" He said flushing at that. "Should I expect that tomorrow morning too?" he asked arching a brow because I can sleep on the couch if you don't want that to happen. He sat up examining the marks, they weren't permanent and would probably fade in a day or so. He wasn't sure if he should be relieved or disappointed at that.

"No.. I want you to sleep next to me..." Luke said softly as he held onto Silas. "I know I'll probably keep doing it but when I'm asleep its not as bad." He smiled and licked the marks again. "I need to cherish this body right now. Before I take it..." He closed his eyes and licked his lips. "But you are so attractive that it's hard to restrict myself all the time like this.." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:56 pm
Taemins Lover

There was that word again 'cherish' it almost seemed like Luke thought him to be a delicate person that would break at the slightest touch. "i'm not fragile you know I grew being taught swordplay after all, I have also gotten into plenty of fights on my own" he spoke. "Being the child of a lord and lady meant I had plenty of enemies so I learned to watch out for myself. While I have submitted to you Luke that does not mean I am weak nor delicate please remember that" he finished and as he spoke his posture and tone had shifted to the one that was ingrained into him by house Kathan. It was like a swordsman about to draw his weapon for a fight.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:00 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

There was that word again 'cherish' it almost seemed like Luke thought him to be a delicate person that would break at the slightest touch. "i'm not fragile you know I grew being taught swordplay after all, I have also gotten into plenty of fights on my own" he spoke. "Being the child of a lord and lady meant I had plenty of enemies so I learned to watch out for myself. While I have submitted to you Luke that does not mean I am weak nor delicate please remember that" he finished and as he spoke his posture and tone had shifted to the one that was ingrained into him by house Kathan. It was like a swordsman about to draw his weapon for a fight.

Luke smirked at the mans outburst. "I never called you delicate." He licked his lips and kissed the man, pushing him down to the bed and getting ontop of him. "Though you should rethink of just what you're talking to." He kissed Silas' neck and licked his earlobe. "I like a feisty man. It makes it fun." He purred out and rubbed his hand over Silas' chest, gently tweaking the man's nipples to see how he would react.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:14 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas hissed and in a sudden bout of rebellion moved and flipped Luke over so he was pinned to the bed now. "You know since you seem to like my feisty side I've decided to make things a bit harder for you; after all it wouldn't be fun if I just laid there all the time now would it?" he wasn't sure what brought this on perhaps it was Luke trying to assert his dominance over him after his outburst. Oh he knew that he belonged to Luke and had no say in it, but some part of him was urging him to fight back a bit, and show the demon that he wouldn't be dominated so easily.

So he did just that and with an almost feral smile he leaned down and bit Luke on the neck determined to give him a mark of his own.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:29 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas hissed and in a sudden bout of rebellion moved and flipped Luke over so he was pinned to the bed now. "You know since you seem to like my feisty side I've decided to make things a bit harder for you; after all it wouldn't be fun if I just laid there all the time now would it?" he wasn't sure what brought this on perhaps it was Luke trying to assert his dominance over him after his outburst. Oh he knew that he belonged to Luke and had no say in it, but some part of him was urging him to fight back a bit, and show the demon that he wouldn't be dominated so easily.

So he did just that and with an almost feral smile he leaned down and bit Luke on the neck determined to give him a mark of his own.

Luke was surprised by Silas. He made a slight sound when he was flipped over but didn't say anything to the man just yet. He smirked and wrapped his arms around the mans waist. "I see..." This outburst only turned Luke on more. He moved his head to make sure Silas could get a better bite in. "Mm.. You know Silas... I don't think you understand just how much you've turned me on... I must say I do enjoy this little bought of dominance." He licked his lips and groaned. He wanted to remain like this, maybe it would control him better but he doubted that anyway. Luke quickly flipped Silas back to his back and kissed the man hard. "Now... I won't be able to hold back.." He pulled off Silas' pants and kissed the mans inner thigh as he lifted his leg up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:35 pm
Taemins Lover

((A-ah is this moving to smut territory? because I uh just want to let you know I've never rped/written smut. So if it does move to smut please don't laugh at how awkward I'll probably be. *hides face in hands* ))

Silas let out a startled noise when he was flipped back over "Oh? what about waiting till my soul was healed? was my little show enough to break your control?" he asked and then let out a strangled gasp and his eyes zeroed in to exactly where Luke was kissing him. "Well so much for me fighting back" he thought trying to muffle a moan.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:32 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

((A-ah is this moving to smut territory? because I uh just want to let you know I've never rped/written smut. So if it does move to smut please don't laugh at how awkward I'll probably be. *hides face in hands* ))

Silas let out a startled noise when he was flipped back over "Oh? what about waiting till my soul was healed? was my little show enough to break your control?" he asked and then let out a strangled gasp and his eyes zeroed in to exactly where Luke was kissing him. "Well so much for me fighting back" he thought trying to muffle a moan.

((Lolz XD *pats your head*))

Luke smiled and put his leg back down. "Hmm... That's true.. But If you keep doing things like this I wont be able to leave you alone." He purred and hugged Silas tightly. "Try not to. Okay? I do want to wait." He winked and kissed down to the mans stomach then laid his head on it. "Hmm... So wonderful~" He chuckled and got up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:28 pm
Taemins Lover

"Tease" he grumbled and sat up but didn't bother to put his clothes back on Luke would probably try to remove them later anyways. "So how exactly do we go about healing my soul?" Silas asked, he wasn't sure how one could go around healing a soul though.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:33 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"Tease" he grumbled and sat up but didn't bother to put his clothes back on Luke would probably try to remove them later anyways. "So how exactly do we go about healing my soul?" Silas asked, he wasn't sure how one could go around healing a soul though.

Luke smiled and nodded. "Mhm~" He Pulled Silas into his lap as he sat up. "Well... You see.. It takes time... And energy. Basically the same as a broken heart except... Well its your soul." He shrugged. "This is my first time doing it so I don't know all there is to know." He sighed and kissed the man softly. "Though I can tell you that I will heal that soul of yours."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:51 pm
Taemins Lover

"I see, I still don't know how soul was damaged though oh well" he sighed and leaned back against Luke's chest. "Hey Luke how exactly did you get into the ball without being noticed I mean we had guards patrolling everywhere, or is that another one of those demon things" he asked. He still had alot of questions about demons but he didn't really want to pester the man with them.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:54 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"I see, I still don't know how soul was damaged though oh well" he sighed and leaned back against Luke's chest. "Hey Luke how exactly did you get into the ball without being noticed I mean we had guards patrolling everywhere, or is that another one of those demon things" he asked. He still had alot of questions about demons but he didn't really want to pester the man with them.

"It had to be something traumatic.." Luke brushed the mans hair from his face. "The trick to getting in where you don't belong is to act like you do." He smirked. "If you stand with purpose then no one questions it. It's one of those things that demons learn as they're growing up." He hummed after answering the question. "We need to get you clothes.. Regular clothes." He sighed. "But we need to not let you out until...well.. I don't know how long."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:31 pm
Taemins Lover

((I'm finally done with Midterms!))
"
Something Traumatic huh?" Silas thought for a moment and then started "Luke I just remembered something; when I was around 11 or 12 my father had hired a young man as my swordplay instructor. His name was Dirk, we got along so well together I even saw him as an older brother I never had. Of course that was before he tried to kill me." he let out a sad laugh at that, the man had been so kind to him, and to think that he was an assassin in disguise.....

"As a general rule my father always wanted me to have some weapon nearby like under my pillow in case of danger; so one night when I was asleep Dirk came into my room to kill me but for some ungodly reason he had wanted to torture me first; so I awoke to the agony of having a knife stabbed into my shoulder." At that Silas reached up to touch the barely visible scar on his right shoulder. The only testament of what happened that night.

"When I saw who it was I...for lack of better term freaked out, I went beserk and grabbed the knife I kept under my pillow and stabbed Dirk. The thing was though that I didn't stop stabbing him; when my parents rushed into my room after hearing my screams they found me just sitting there covered in his blood and staring at nothing." He felt sick just telling that story; "when I came back I had forgotten Dirk and where I was; the healer called it trauma induced amnesia and that it was better that I forgot. But even so after that I changed and became who I am today." He finished his story shaking somewhat; now he knew why his soul was cracked.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:49 pm
dubh-mac-tire

Luke nodded and held Silas in his lap as he told his story. When he finished Luke sighed. "That must be what happened to this soul of yours. It'll be hard to heal it up but i'll find a way don't you worry." He winked and tried to cheer the man up. He kissed Silas' scar that had been caused by the assasin. "Are you feeling sickly?" He asked, noticing the paleness of his skin. He hated seeing Silas upset and he just didn't know how much he could be able to take.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff