Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:58 am

Godly Alpha

Caleb by now didn't say anything more he was hurting too much to say anything. Now he was just trying not to pass out from the pain he was shivering a little.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:31 am

Elementis_Dragon

Jack noticed Caleb seemed still a bit pained when he was finished. He looked through the aid kit and found some ointment."Make sure you put this on the cuts the next time you get out of the bath, Kay? It'll help with the healing and the soreness." He then, stood up slowly and went downstairs to check on the clothes before heading to the garage. The dryer was still going when he looked, so he went back into the garage, climbed into his make-shift bed and laid there deciding wether or not to go to sleep early.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:43 am

Godly Alpha

Caleb watched as he stood up then left the room he just blinked. He said no thing more as he painfully pushed himself up and then limped to the bed he lied down and then sighed and groaned a bit. He would not be able to get any sleep that night. He looked towards his now broken window his thoughts of the past few minutes would not leave his mind.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:36 am

Elementis_Dragon

Jack got up after a while, and went outside to the front yard. He had to do something about the attacks, and he knew it, but he couldn't figure out. He laid down on the lawn and looked at the sky. It was a lot more then protecting Caleb, he couldn't bring himself to admitted though. Although he really thought his actions showed that, but didn't want it to show again.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 am

Godly Alpha

Despite he pain Caleb was finally able to get to sleep a couple of hours later he was sleeping soundly on his back still looking towards the window.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Jack watched as the sun came up for a few moments, then went back into the garage. He stood in silence for a few moments wondering what he should do, he wasn't all that tired but he wasn't all too energized either. He looked around the garage and found an old umbrella. It was in good condition too. Jack figure he would be able to go walk outside during the day, but then he pushed away the thought thinking it was dumb. But then he grabbed it and went into the house. The sun was rising but it was still very dark out so the house was dark as well."Caleb. I'm going to see if I can fix the window..." he whispered softly to him when he entered the room. He then places the umbrella down and begins working quickly to fix it.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Godly Alpha

Sleeping helped him not have to think of the pain he still had. He briefly heard words spoken in his ear and he groaned a bit as it made him wake up slightly and now he was feeling the pain returning he moved in the bed a little as it became more and more uncomfortable.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Elementis_Dragon

"Aww man. I can't fix this." He told himself, covering his face with his hands.This is my fault, I have to fix it. Somehow... he thought, running his hand through his hair to keep it out of his face. With a sigh he picked up his phone and dialed 911, the window could wait."Miss my friend is vert hurt....Yes...Ravenwood Rd....Ok thank you." He told into the phone, then he disconnected the call. Then he went and sat beside Caleb's bed, his umbrella shielding him from the Saturday morning sun."Caleb, eh wake up." He nudged him gently, but hard enough to wake him up.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Godly Alpha

Groaning a little Caleb slowly opened his eyes at first all he saw was the window but then he looked over towards Jack and he blinked. "It's you again...what...what time is it...?" he asked still sleepily.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Elementis_Dragon

"It's around nine o'clock in the morning. I called for help before I woke you. Just in-" As Jack was explaining their was a knock on the door, holding up his index finger to signal that he'd be back, he went downstairs. He opened the door a crack and looked outside."Good Morning, did you call from this home." "Yes I did. Could you check on my friend? He's upstairs." Then he lead the two men upstairs to Caleb.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb watched him leave and blinked. It was strange, why did he get uneasy when the Vampire left the room. Shrugging it off he sighed and looked at the ceiling. As the medics came in he didn't say much. Mostly answered their questions, like his level of pain and if he could move. "Right now it's an eight and I can move a little but it hurts."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Elementis_Dragon

The medics took note of his answer, then one of them signaled to Jack who had his umbrella out. Following the medic guy out of the room he wore a neutral look on his face."How long has this one been like this?" "Since yesterday, can you help him?" "Yes we can. We just need to have a look at his injuries." With those words, he followed him back inside."Might I have a look at those wounds?" The other asked Caleb when they walked back in, he was closest to him.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb watched as they left and then came back he blinked and slowly nodded to his question. Right now he would do anything to not feel any pain anymore.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Elementis_Dragon

"Alright." When they lifted up the bandages to examine them, Jack went downstairs. It took the medics a good thirty minutes to fully mend his injuries and made it to where he had a lot less pain till they went away. Jack had been in a dark corner of the kitchen, his guilty lessened when he had reminded himself of what he did to try to prevent the injuries from even taking place. When he went back upstairs they told him they were finished, and he was to give him pain medication when needed and that for today they weren't going to have him pay. He went to Caleb and sat down beside his bed again, Jack looked very tired and worn out.

Legendary Urban Canine

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces