Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling he shock his head gently as he looked over at CL gently as he tilted his head gently. "You want to feed them?"he asked gently wondering if the other wanted to try. "They only nibble on people's fingers when they are hungry."
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:32 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL looked at the fish and smiled. He liked looking at the fish they were so nice. Some where going under his hand while the other's nibbled his hand. He liked nature but he didn't mind just sitting looking at the fishes and to wait for other animals to come to him. He liked animals they have a simple life and are needed.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Calmly he took a small breath as he held out a small bag of fish food as he tilted his head gently and smiled a bit. "Try feeding them these, they like them and well they well actually do some neat things when they are feed"he said gently.
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:13 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL took the food in his hand and fed the fish. He was smiling because the fish tickled his hand a bit as they were eating. When they all finished they were jumping out of the water and doing cool stuff all around the pond. CL smiled because he thought that was awesome just to see an animal be happy by something so simple like feeding them. "They are so cool" He said as he sat at the very edge of the ground right next to the pond.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Smiling he took a small breath as he looked at Candido gently as he tilted his head a bit wondering a few things. "Well that is what they were supposed to do, but I'm trying to figure out what other creatures I could put into this pond without the fish wanting to eat them"he said gently.
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:49 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL thought for a moment and shrugged "I don't know I have never been anywhere where fish are. In heaven we don't have any fish there is just a pond with no fish just coral." He said. He wasn't kidding all that was in his pond was just coral and unmovable stuff.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Blinking gently he took a small breath and got up and bite his bottom lip a bit, but he walked over to the male and lifted his chin up gently. "You can hate me after this and not want to see me afterwards but I need to just to see if there is anything"he said gently. Leaning down he gently kissed him on the lips gently for only a few seconds and then pulled away and then got up and quickly walked away. He rubbed his shoulder gently as he walked and bite the inside of his bottom lip as he walked.
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:25 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL was surprised and didn't expect what the other did. He had to think about it before he could say anything. He did feel something. It was like a shock and it felt right like he was meant to do that. CL rubbed his face and tried to think about what happened.

It was so confusing for him. His parents say that it is wrong if you do stuff like kiss your own gender. They say that you will grow darker than the sun if you kissed your own gender. CL didn't know what was right and what was wrong. This confused him. He thought that what was right and wrong.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer walked back into his room and sat down on the bed before laying back and looking up at the ceiling calmly and took a small breath. Sighing he closed his eyes and pushed his arm against his mouth and bite down to keep himself from actually hurting himself any more then he was planning on, so the bite would actually keep him from doing harm. After a while he pulled his arm back and looked at the bite mark seeing that it was bleeding a bit and as well that it would bruise.
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:50 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Inside the mind of the angel was so confusing. YOu wouldn't know what goes where or anything. All that was confusing his mind was 'its not right' then 'but it feels right' then 'well it isn't right you cant kiss your own gender' then 'but it feels so right. It feels like I am suppose to be with the person who kissed me.' and the rest got to the conversation that it isn't right and it is. CL didn't know what to think anymore. His mind was way to confused.

CL blanked his mind and said he would think about that stuff later and enjoy the moment. He put his hand in the water and watched the fishes. He liked watching them. They were so innocent and didn't know the stuff he knew. He wished he was a fish and always forgot things after five seconds.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Getting up Lucifer walked over to the bathroom and ran his finger tips against the the scars on his back and bite his lip remembering each that he had when he touched them and took small breaths. Pulling his hand back quickly when he touched the scar that Candido's father made and slammed his hands against the sink and shock.

"Did I just take the boy to get revenge for what his father did to me or because I really do want him "he said quietly to himself as he sighed and shock his head as he slipped a shirt on and made his way back to his bed to at least get some rest.
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:40 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Sleep was enclosing his mind and the angel let his mind go into a dream state as he was laying on the ground. The angel was too tired to walk all the way to his room to fall asleep and his mind was to busy trying to fix itself to tell him what is right. CL was asleep and was having a bad dream again. He pushed out his wings and was sitting on the ground. It was a memory that would always be forgotten because someone blocked it from his mind so he couldn't reach it if he was conscious.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

One of the demons came by and picked Candido up and took him to his room and layed him down and made his way back to check up on his master. Walking in he saw that Lucifer was asleep and that he was bleeding on his arm, which made him worry so he walked over and began to clean the wound and take care of it. Lucifer mumbled a bit and continued to sleep as he took small breaths here and there.
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:34 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The white angel's wings were turning black. It is something you wont see in a long time. After a few minutes the demon left the white wings was slowly but surly turning black because of his dream. His dream was a memory and a bad one at that. It was something everyone wanted covered because they were scared that the pure soul of the white angel would rot and not be pure anymore and then no one would have a pure soul ever. If the memory ever was replayed in a dream the angel wouldn't remember it when he woke up so his wings will turn white instantly when he wakes up.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:31 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Waking in the morning Lucifer sat up and tilted his head gently and wrapped his arms around himself but stopped when he saw the bandage. Blinking he lifted it up to look it over as he sighed and got up to wash up and get ready to take the male to Earth like he promised or he would have two of his bodyguards go with him in case he didn't want to go with him. Getting up he took a small breath as he made sure he was ready, wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and some black jeans he waited by the pond .
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff