• Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:49 am
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana sighed as he went near Chris and held the others hand "Dad please don't criticize Chris...I really do love him, even though he's human." The boy said confidently. Ana's father gave a sigh as he said with a smile "well so long as he lives up to the standards of society then you two can be together...but be warned vampires and humans don't really go hand to hand" the jan said as he went upstairs to change. Ana's mother shook Fhris hand and giggled "please forgive my husband he's just a sour puss. Take care of Ana would ya.." She said as she too went upstairs. Ana gave a sweet smile at Chris.

At first Chris was nervous. He looked at ana then the boys father, nodding quickly. "Of course sir..." I will do my best..." He mumbled and looked at his mother. He blushed and smiled. "Yes... I will. Don't worry. " He sighed heavily and looked at Ana. "I think I was going to have a heart attack...."

Ana giggled warmly as he gave Chris a gentle kiss "don't worry darling my father may seem hard and strict but he really does mean well...it's getting late are you going to go home? I mean you can stay for the night but you'd have to notify your parents...gets kinda dangerous at night" the boy said as he blushed, his parents were tired so they slept in their coffins upstairs.

Chris nodded slowly. "Yea... He seems that way." He laughed and held Ana close. "Hmm.. Could I stay the night? I haven't seen your room yet. Do you have something to eat?" Chris asked as he pulled out his phone, calling his parents to let them know where he was and who he was staying with. He hung up and smiled at Ana.

Ana giggled as Chris said he would stay, it was obvious enough that the boy wanted to stay with him. "Well my room is nothing special, I don't sleep on a bed I sleep in a coffin...mostly for my back, the guest room has a bed though you could sleep there, we have no school Tommorow anyway...um we have salad and red meat in the fridge I could cook the meat...come up stairs ill show you my room." When in his room the boy had books everywhere and his brown wood coffin in the middle.

Chris looked around Ana's room. "You weren't lying when you said that wasn't anything here... But It seems nice and cozy." Chris picked up some books. "You really like your romance novels huh?" He asked as he set it down,  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:03 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

At first Chris was nervous. He looked at ana then the boys father, nodding quickly. "Of course sir..." I will do my best..." He mumbled and looked at his mother. He blushed and smiled. "Yes... I will. Don't worry. " He sighed heavily and looked at Ana. "I think I was going to have a heart attack...."

Ana giggled warmly as he gave Chris a gentle kiss "don't worry darling my father may seem hard and strict but he really does mean well...it's getting late are you going to go home? I mean you can stay for the night but you'd have to notify your parents...gets kinda dangerous at night" the boy said as he blushed, his parents were tired so they slept in their coffins upstairs.

Chris nodded slowly. "Yea... He seems that way." He laughed and held Ana close. "Hmm.. Could I stay the night? I haven't seen your room yet. Do you have something to eat?" Chris asked as he pulled out his phone, calling his parents to let them know where he was and who he was staying with. He hung up and smiled at Ana.

Ana giggled as Chris said he would stay, it was obvious enough that the boy wanted to stay with him. "Well my room is nothing special, I don't sleep on a bed I sleep in a coffin...mostly for my back, the guest room has a bed though you could sleep there, we have no school Tommorow anyway...um we have salad and red meat in the fridge I could cook the meat...come up stairs ill show you my room." When in his room the boy had books everywhere and his brown wood coffin in the middle.

Chris looked around Ana's room. "You weren't lying when you said that wasn't anything here... But It seems nice and cozy." Chris picked up some books. "You really like your romance novels huh?" He asked as he set it down,

Ana blushed as he picked up the books that were around the floor, he was quite embarrassed as his hobby was very odd."sory for the mess and the books...sort of a slob...the guest room is down the hall...you can look around the house while I cook you some food...just whatever you go don't go to the attic please. I'll call you down as soon as I'm done." With that the boy flew downstairs to the kitchen.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:03 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana blushed as he picked up the books that were around the floor, he was quite embarrassed as his hobby was very odd."sory for the mess and the books...sort of a slob...the guest room is down the hall...you can look around the house while I cook you some food...just whatever you go don't go to the attic please. I'll call you down as soon as I'm done." With that the boy flew downstairs to the kitchen.

Chris smiled at Ana's embarrassment. "You're so cute Ana..." He then nodded slowly, watching the boy leave. Now that Ana had said to not go to the attic Chris wanted to. But since Ana told him not to he wouldn't he would respect Ana and his family.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:59 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris smiled at Ana's embarrassment. "You're so cute Ana..." He then nodded slowly, watching the boy leave. Now that Ana had said to not go to the attic Chris wanted to. But since Ana told him not to he wouldn't he would respect Ana and his family.

While Ana was cooking he heard the whimpers upstairs in the attic, the reason Ana didn't want Chris in the attic was because the boy was keeping a stray puppy in there, he had found the pup a week ago and had been healing it since its leg was broken. His parents forbad animals, so right now since they were asleep the boy would feed it after he had finished cooking."I do hope that pup doesn't escape...if Chris found out I really don't know what he'll do, just gotta wait for my parents to leave..." We'll enough the pup had sneaked into Ana's room and was behind the book shelf waiting for the boy.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:07 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

While Ana was cooking he heard the whimpers upstairs in the attic, the reason Ana didn't want Chris in the attic was because the boy was keeping a stray puppy in there, he had found the pup a week ago and had been healing it since its leg was broken. His parents forbad animals, so right now since they were asleep the boy would feed it after he had finished cooking."I do hope that pup doesn't escape...if Chris found out I really don't know what he'll do, just gotta wait for my parents to leave..." We'll enough the pup had sneaked into Ana's room and was behind the book shelf waiting for the boy.

Chris hummed as he looked around Ana's room. He walked around but was pounced on by something. He looked at the puppy and laughed. "Well hello. What are you doing here?" He asked as he picked the pup up and hugged it, getting licked in return. Chris sat down with it and played with the pups paws.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:09 pm
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris hummed as he looked around Ana's room. He walked around but was pounced on by something. He looked at the puppy and laughed. "Well hello. What are you doing here?" He asked as he picked the pup up and hugged it, getting licked in return. Chris sat down with it and played with the pups paws.

Ana left the cooked meat on the table as he went to go call Chris but he noticed something was off. He flew to the attic and saw the pup was no longer there. He gave a soft shriek as he ran down the stairs to his room and saw Chris with the pup. "How....how did...ugh." The boy said gloomily. He was just happy the dog had not seen his parents yet.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:03 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana left the cooked meat on the table as he went to go call Chris but he noticed something was off. He flew to the attic and saw the pup was no longer there. He gave a soft shriek as he ran down the stairs to his room and saw Chris with the pup. "How....how did...ugh." The boy said gloomily. He was just happy the dog had not seen his parents yet.

Chris laughed with the puppy and looked up at Ana. "Look! I didn't know you had a puppy. He's so cute~" He said as he hugged the bub tightly. "I just adore animals..." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:51 am
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Chris laughed with the puppy and looked up at Ana. "Look! I didn't know you had a puppy. He's so cute~" He said as he hugged the bub tightly. "I just adore animals..." He said.

Ana wanted to stop the pup from clinging onto Chris but he saw that the two really bonded with each other "actually my parents don't even know he's here...I need to find him a home before my folks find out..."'Ana said worringly. He needed to make sure the pup had behaved and healed before being given away.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:48 pm
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover
domoarigato12
Taemins Lover

Ana wanted to stop the pup from clinging onto Chris but he saw that the two really bonded with each other "actually my parents don't even know he's here...I need to find him a home before my folks find out..."'Ana said worringly. He needed to make sure the pup had behaved and healed before being given away.

Chris looked at him and nodded. "I want him~! Please?" He asked Ana as he looked from the puppy to Ana." I really like him. And you would be able to see him too!"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff