Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:30 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro sighed and looked down feeling a hand on his bare belly "O-Ok." he said and got up from the bed he found some sweat pants he left on the ground and put his shirt back on and walked back down stairs to the table, and sat back down looking at his food, he slowly started to eat

Craig was surprised when Pitro started eating. He smiled up at Luke who had shadowed him. Luke looked at Pitro then at Craig. What am I going to do? They both love me... But... I don't... Know what to do he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:34 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image after eating Pirto felt better he smiled at Craig "That was awesome. beats ramen." he said in a chearful voice and walked over to his pills and took some down with water." he sighed happily and sat back down rubbing his belly  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:37 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image after eating Pirto felt better he smiled at Craig "That was awesome. beats ramen." he said in a chearful voice and walked over to his pills and took some down with water." he sighed happily and sat back down rubbing his belly

Craig smiled happily. "Ah. Thanks. I'm glad you ate." He said. Luke nodded. "Yes... Now the babies will be happier." He rubbed Pitro's stomach and smirked. Craig smiled. "Ya'll are getting along better."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:46 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro smiled when Crieg touched his belly then looked at Luke and gave him a smile that said 'I understand you have to go, im ok with it.' then turned to Craig "Yup." he said pushing himself out of he seat he grabbed Craigs hand and put it on his belly so he could feel the movement  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:29 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro smiled when Crieg touched his belly then looked at Luke and gave him a smile that said 'I understand you have to go, im ok with it.' then turned to Craig "Yup." he said pushing himself out of he seat he grabbed Craigs hand and put it on his belly so he could feel the movement

Craig gasped. "Oh wow... They're moving..." He said, completely absorbed. "I can't believe it." He mumbled and sighed softly. Luke smiled and nodded. He rubbed Craig's back and bit his lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:34 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro laughed at Craigs reaction then looked at look and gave him a smile "Yup moving alright like to little soccer players." he said and put a hand on his lower back he found it more comfortable to lean back rather than try to stand up straight  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:37 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro laughed at Craigs reaction then looked at look and gave him a smile "Yup moving alright like to little soccer players." he said and put a hand on his lower back he found it more comfortable to lean back rather than try to stand up straight

"I bet they'll be really cute. Just like you." Craig smiled at Pitro. "Why do you go take a bath and relax okay?" He suggested as he gathered the dirty dishes and washed them up. Luke was now a bystander, waiting to slip out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:39 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image "alriht." he said and watched him clean the dishes he walked over to Luke and stood on his tip toes to whisper in his ear "ill take good care of him, promise." he said and walked up stairs to the bathroom and started to run the water  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:42 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image "alriht." he said and watched him clean the dishes he walked over to Luke and stood on his tip toes to whisper in his ear "ill take good care of him, promise." he said and walked up stairs to the bathroom and started to run the water

Luke smiled at Pitro's comment. He knew Pitro would. He went to Craig and hugged him, kissing his back. "I really love you..." He whispered. Craig smiled and nodded. "Me too." He said. Luke smiled and let go. He went upstairs and started to write a note to Craig for leaving, putting it on his pillow then slipping away once he was distracted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:50 pm
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro stripped of his clothes and eased himself into the tub, and closed his eyes. this was just what he needed he laughed a little when he saw part of his belly poking out form the water and splashed some onto it, a nice warm bath to ease the ackes and sooth the mind  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro stripped of his clothes and eased himself into the tub, and closed his eyes. this was just what he needed he laughed a little when he saw part of his belly poking out form the water and splashed some onto it, a nice warm bath to ease the ackes and sooth the mind

Craig hummed happily. He didn't notice Luke missing until later on in the night when he finally settled down in bed and saw the paper. He picked it up and read it, gasping in horror. Luke had left him.... He gripped his chest, feeling like he was going to die. He burst into tears. This isn't what he wanted. But Luke... Luke sounded like he'd wanted to leave for a while. Craig shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:01 am
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro had gotten out of the tub let the water drain and put some pj pants on the streached over his belly a little he walked down the hall and hear crying and ran to Craig's room and saw him then saw the note he walked over to him and rubbed him back "Are you ok." he said knowing he wasnt ok "Im sorry."  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:04 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro had gotten out of the tub let the water drain and put some pj pants on the streached over his belly a little he walked down the hall and hear crying and ran to Craig's room and saw him then saw the note he walked over to him and rubbed him back "Are you ok." he said knowing he wasnt ok "Im sorry."

Craig looked at Pitro and shook his head, his eyes already red. "He.... left..." He mumbled and burst into more tears, hugging onto Pitro. "I don't know... I don't understand!" He cried out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 am
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro hugged him and rubbed his back "Its alright. Everything happenes for a reason....Luke is happy though happy that you can finaly have the family you have always wanted." he said his belly jiggled a bit, new feeling for him but he didnt think anything of it, "Ill take care of you know ok." he said to Craig  

Tanuki Ookami

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro hugged him and rubbed his back "Its alright. Everything happenes for a reason....Luke is happy though happy that you can finaly have the family you have always wanted." he said his belly jiggled a bit, new feeling for him but he didnt think anything of it, "Ill take care of you know ok." he said to Craig

"He.... He told me you liked him..." He said softly as he cried. "I don't think... " He trailed off as he started to breathe in deeply, trying to stop crying. He was devastated by this. He felt like his heart had been ripped out. But Pitro said something that made him want to stop crying. Having a family... He couldn't be weak.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff