Submit

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Angel jumped in surprise. "Julien! I was...oh, nevermind. I am sorry. I didn't mean to look at them..." he replied as he held out the photos towards the other male. He had been so engrossed with the pictures, he hadn't even heard Julien come out of the bathroom. "By the way...who is this shadowy figure in the background?" he asked quietly, pointing to the said picture as he held up one of the photos.
Wolf-Anima56
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:01 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien smiled slightly and glanced at the ground playing with his sleeve. "It's fine, it isn't like you read my diary. they are just pictures." of course that was only an example seeing as he didn't actually have a diary but a book of songs. he walked towards the other and gently took the picture from his hand examining it closely. A sort of dark look passed over him and he put the picture down. "no one, it is just a trick of light." he mumbled before setting the picture down.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

(( so did you have something in mind for what happened three years ago? i had an idea but eh idk if i like it.))

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:25 pm

(I do. What is your idea?)

Angel just gave him a look. "No one my a**, Julien. That's suspicious!" he replied, not giving in. He didn't know why but it unsettled him and he was determined to get to the bottom to what happen three years ago. That shadow had been stalking Julien's parents. And what was he doing at the scene when Julien's parents were murdered that night? It wasn't adding up.
Wolf-Anima56
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:33 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien clenched his jaw and looked over at Angel in aggravation and grabbed his arm in a firm but genlte grip. "it's no one. either way, Like you said. 'What happened, happened and there is nothing to be done about it.'" he said in a low tone of voice. He loosened his grip on the others arm and gently rubbed where he grabbed him as if apologetically. "Do you want something to eat?' he asked as he swiftly turned away, obviously wanting to change the topic.

((my idea was that his father was abusive was the one who killed his mother but when he went to beat Julien he faught back and ended up killing his father. That was honestly the only thing i could come up with because i actually do want him to be the one to kill at least one of his parents but in a way still be innocent. know what i mean? but honestly idk if i like my idea so what was yours?))

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:49 am

Angel winced when Julien had grabbed him. He was ure that was going to leave a bruise but he ignored it for now. If Julien thought he was going to drop this, then he was very mistaken. "No. I am not hungry at the moment." he replied, seeing Julien's attempt to change the subject. He would let it go for now but he was going to look deeper into this. Even if he had to break a few laws to do it.
(I was thinking the same thing. Odd. But here's the thing: The shadowy figure in the pictures are tied to Julien's parents in someway and its up to them to figure out why and how? Make sense?)
Wolf-Anima56
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:58 am

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien had been haunted by that simple shadow for years. Whenever he thought back to when those pictures were taken he could remember seeing someone but for some reason he could never make out a face. It was like his brain blocked those images for some unknown reason. "I'm sorry Angel... I just don't like talking about it. They aren't exactly pleasant memories." he mumbled as he grabbed a granola bar and ripped the plastic open. Sighing he nibbled on the corner of the bar and kept his eyes down finding it hard to look at the other now.

((hmm, that could be really interesting biggrin ))

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 am

Angel gave a sigh and nodded in understanding. "I get it." he replied as he ran a hand through his hair. He hated not knowing about things but he would drop it for Julien's sake as it made him uncomfortable. "Well, I should go...I promised one of my neighbors that I would babysit his daughter in a bit. But here is my cell number. Call me later." he added, hugging Juliem once more before heading towards the door.
Wolf-Anima56
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:18 am

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien frowned when Angel said he had to go, not wanting him to leave. "Alright..." he rose to his feet and walked the other to the door. "See you later..." he took the piece of paper with the other number and folded it into his pocket. "Bye.." he closed the door behind the other and walked back up to his room. With a groan he fall back onto his bed and threw his jacket across the room then proceeded to take his shirt off as well. since it was an old house he had no AC. Sitting up and traced the scars on his wrist with his finger tips. i wish they didn't come so soon...then i wouldn't have to be here anymore. he thought to himself of course he wouldn't do anything now. he had convinced himself that living was his punishment for what he did. Laying back he pulled his cell out and put in Angel as one of his only contacts.

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Angel didn't want to leave but he had made a promise. With a sigh he walked down the street, back to his house to get everything ready for the child that he had to babysit. He hoped that Julien would call him and he was still trying to figure out why he had given it to him in the first place. With a shake of his head, he hiked his bag up higher on his shoulder and continued on his way but not before stopping by the library for something and was on his way.
Wolf-Anima56
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:37 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien blinked groggily and put an arm over his eyes. His long legs barely fit on the bed but he made it work since he could buy a new one. Glancing over he lifted the picture of him and his parents at the beach and set it upright. A small smile graced his lips before he turned on his side and closed his eyes. Eventually he fell asleep thankful that he didn't have to go to school tomorrow since it was Saturday. Not that he would go either way, he was so done with that place.

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Angel gave a wave to his neighbor as he took his daughter back home. He closed the door with a tired sigh, locking it before heading up to his room and getting ready for bed. He was so tired that it wasn't funny. He was glad that it was the weekend tomorrow so he could sleep in. His parents wouldn't get in til eight not that he cared. He slipped into bed, making himself comfortable before falling asleep.
Wolf-Anima56
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:30 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien had taken sleeping pills before he went to sleep, and they were heavy duty ones so he ended up sleeping through his alarm clock. He mumbled in his sleep and pulled the covers closer to himself. It was around noon and he was still fast asleep. After an hour more he finally sat up, his dirty blonde hair a mess and his eyes groggy with sleep. "mn." he groaned rubbing his forehead.

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Wolf-Anima56

Angel had gotten up early for some reason as he couldn't sleep in. He showered got dressed and headed out. His parents had gotten in around seven. Not that he cared in any way. He decided that he would go over to Julien's house with lunch from a cafe he knew. He knocked on the door and waited, humming to himself as he did so.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:33 pm

WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien got out of bed and went to the bathroom, brushing his teeth to get his morning breath to go away. Just as he was rinsing off his toothbrush he heard a knock at his door. "who the.." he groaned and didn't bother putting a shirt on since he was just going to tell them to go away. Once downstairs he flung the door open ready to yell at whoever it was but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw it was Angel. "Oh..." he suddenly felt very exposed in nothing but his boxers. "Come in." he said as he stepped to the side and fidgeted nervously as he wasn't use to not wearing a long sleeved shirt in front of someone. "Sorry i wasn't expecting anyone... i'll be right back just let me get dressed, go ahead and make yourself comfortable."

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Wolf-Anima56

Angel just stared at Julien, a huge blush on his face. He walked inside, placing the bag he had in his hands on the table as he watched Julien scramble to put some clothes on. He wasn't sure that he had not minded the view. He mentally smacked himself for thinking such a thing. Yeah, he was gay but he was in the closet and he doubt that Julien would ever like him in that way. Ever. He took a seat with a small sigh as he waited for the other male.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff