Haunting -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:22 pm

User Image

Dustin chuckled as the pout formed on Auguste's face when he mentioned the tattoo. "well i think it looks really sex- uhm nice on you." he licked his lips, embarrased that he almost called the other tattoos sexy. "I'm pretty sure you just described the people i use to hang out with." he said with a small chuckle as he hopped off the counter and followed him, pausing as he felt Auguste's arms around his waist. for some reason it made him get this warm feeling in his stomach. It was weird, he only ever felt like this when he would hold or kiss his ex... "What is a twerking?" he blinked in confusion, his head tilting to the side. "it sounds, strange. So are we going out? should i act like a human or stay hidden from people?" he asked curiously.

Visualte
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:48 am

User Image "...Sex?" Auguste bit the inside of his cheek, eyebrows furrowing at the random word in the sentence. "Perhaps sex we can have that later, Dustin." He jokingly replied, releasing him with a innocent smile. He picked up the house keys, clipping them onto a belt loop of his trousers. "Twerking... hm, just think a**." He rolled his head to get rid of a crick in his neck, unlocking the front door calmly. "But... I suggest hidden, cause I think I know of a party that I was invited too that's going on in a few hours. The girls will more than likely hit on you... I'd rather keep you to myself." He gave a flirtatious smile, but stepped outside, grabbing the mail and set it down on the counter.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:03 pm

User Image

Dustin's face would of been bright red if it wasn't for the fact he was dead. "Thats not what i... i mean." he sighed shaking his head, feeling extremely flustered and embarrassed, feeling like he should of simply finished his sentence instead of cutting it short at a very awkward moment. "Oh.. my." he mumbled as the image of an a** formed in his head and he tried to think of what twerking could be. A small pout formed on his lips "Aw man i was so looking forward to intermingling with other living humans." he said in an almost teasing tone as he made himself disapeare to the human eye but stayed close to Auguste. "Ladies don't make the first move, Auguste." he said in confusion when the other mentioned that some girls would hit on him.

Visualte
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:31 pm

User Image Auguste snickered, smiling sweetly. "Well you said it, not me.." He mumbled, pushing his bangs from his eyes trying to locate the street the party was said to be on. But since it would be a while before it started, he could try to find other things to do. "Well you can, but you can't blame me if they start hitting on you." He chuckled, looking to the ground with a light smile. Why did he feel so happy around this guy? The feeling was starting to become irritating. "But they do.. Trust me they do. Though I wouldn't call what I've seen... ladies. I mean, girls at thirteen are having sex and doing drugs. No class whatsoever." He mumbled softly, not wanting to catch anyone's attention so that he would get yelled at.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:50 pm

User Image

Dustin smiled down at Auguste, though the other couldnt see it since he was invisible. "i highly doubt they will hit on me and if they do i'll just tell them I'm taken." he chuckled and made himself visible, which caused a car on the street to swerve for a split second then straighten out. "oops..." he mumbled with a small smirk. "That's a harsh way to think of things. " he said when Auguste started talking about how girls are having sex at thirteen and doing drugs. "I don't think in eighty years people have changed that much.." though he sounded rather unsure of himself as he looked around the neighborhood, taking it all in now that it wasn't dark out.

Visualte
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:26 pm

User ImageAuguste looked to the car, blinking for a moment. "...That could have been a nice wreck." He chuckled lightly, shaking his head as he grabbed onto Dustin's hand. "I'd like to know who your boyfriend is, then. Seeing as you kissed my cheek. He'd get jealous." He joked, looking around for a moment then turned to a cafe, getting an apple fritter. Besides, bananas only did so much for an empty stomach. "Well we don't have to be there until noon, so we got a little bit to kill." He grinned, nibbling into the doughnut happily. "But trust me Dustin, I think that the main thing you'll feel is disgust. I mean-- a few weeks ago a couple students were having sex in the cafeteria. In front of other students."

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:46 pm

User Image

Dustin couldn't help but feel as if people were watching him as he walked down the street, causing him to shift uncomfortably. a smile formed on his lips as the other took his hand and he felt a little better. He examined the cafe, taking note that it use to be a clinic. the smell of the apple fritter made Dustin wish he could eat food, well he never actually tried but he figured since he was dead and all he couldn't. "Ok, lets just hang out then." he smiled though it kind of faded away when Auguste began to describe the face two people had sex in the cafeteria. "You know what, that sounds pretty hot." he whispered before chuckling softly and shaking his head. Of course he was kidding, but he was trying his best to not seem shocked by all the change in society.

Visualte
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:29 pm

User ImageAuguste coughed when he tried to swallow a bite of the fritter, almost spitting it out. "You're spewing bullshit. How about the bedroom?" He whispered softly, starting out of the building with a small sigh. "And you can't keep going in and out. People are going to start pointing." He moved the treat to one hand, licking some of the glazing from his fingers off. "Then again, in your current state I'm not sure you could manage such activities." He smiled playfully, walking to the park and just took a spot on a bench with a happy sigh. "You know, this would probably be a lot more fun if we were born in the same time period." He smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Though, maybe not yours, considering what happened."

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:43 pm

User Image

Dustin couldn't help but laugh as the other nearly choked on his fritter when he said it was hot. "i don't know something about the danger of being caught or watched just turns me on." he joked with a small smile. He groaned and ran a hand through his hair. "i know I'm sorry it's hard not to, my concentration keeps breaking and i blame you." he playfully bumped the other with his hip. He took a seat "Oh please, i totally could. I'm a ghost not a poltergeist. there's a difference." he sat down next to the other and crossed his legs. "here." he reached out and ran a hand casually over the others thigh. "I can touch you like any other human could. I'm powerful." he pulled his hand away, having proven his point. A confused look formed in his eyes when Auguste said not his period. "wait.. what happened?" he asked his head tilting to the side slightly. He had died before the war had really broken out, as far as he knew the war had been contained and wasn't that bad.

Visualte
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:08 pm

User ImageAuguste shrugged, gently swatting in his direction. "I'm just talking, blame yourself." He just about paused in his tracks, looking to Dustin with a raised eyebrow. One would think that being in school, he'd know this. But then, he was stuck in a hallway for just about eighty years. The only way he could grab a history book of the sort would have a look. "The war broke out into World War Two, Dustin. People were sent out after almost two weeks of being in bootcamp. Maybe one week. It all went to s**t... Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. I think towards the end, the US used a nuclear bomb on Japan." He paused in his words, trying to recal what had happened. While they had gone over it in History class, he had played a few video games that gave him a bit better mental picture of what was happening-- one following the story of a real guy. But rather he just chuckled, shaking his head a little. "You couldn't pay me enough to be around during that kind of chaos." He stopped on the subject, swatting at Dustin again. "And don't touch me like that unless you plan on being my boyfriend or something." He pouted jokingly, crossing his legs with a huff.

Thank you jesus for google and video games.
Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:30 pm

User Image

Dustin got a sick feeling in his stomach as Auguste told him what had gone down after he died. "I've been living in the dark for so many years." he mumbled as he leaned forward and put his face in his hands taking a deep breath. He couldnt believe that he didnt know about the war, had his father been drafted? was his mother widowed and his sister left without a brother or father? These thoughts nagged at the back of his mind as he sat there listening to what Auguste told him. "Thanks.. for telling me." he ssaid as he sat up straight and smiled over at the other. "Sorry sorry, dont think you want to date a dead man." he winked playfully and rose to his feet. "come on i don't feel like sitting around, show me some more stuff that has changed since i died." he was making it seem as if the news hadnt bothered him since he didnt want Auguste to worry about him.

Visualte
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:53 pm

User ImageAuguste frowned at the reaction, rubbing his head with a pout. "That reaction wasn't all that comforting." He huffed in irritation, but got up after him and looked around. "Well, I offered anyway. Though if you want to take me up on it later~" He smiled flirtatiously, but just kept his usual grip onto the other. It just felt comforting to be able hold onto him. "But what do you want to see? I mean- I don't know what was around here before you died. I mean-- besides the cars and a couple of buildings but." He looked around, puffing his cheeks out. Heck, he was used to just about everything here so he didn't know what was 'new'.

Thank you jesus for google and video games.
Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:41 pm

User Image

Dustin chuckled and held the others hand in his own, "Sorry it's gonna take me awhile to get take in everything." he ruffled the others long silky hair and smiled innocently. "Hmm i may just do that." he practically purred as he pulled the other in the direction of where the old arcade use to be. "I want to see if my old hang out is still there. i highly doubt it since it was scheduled for demolition before i died but my friends and i were making a petition to save it, i wonder if they managed to save the place." he said as he walked down the streets checking all the street signs though some of them changed and he felt like he was lost for a second.

Visualte
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:15 pm

User ImageAuguste blinked in confusion, raising an eyebrow at the reply. He was really just joking... well, not that he would actually COMPLAIN being in a relationship with the guy. It would, however, be heart breaking to keep the promise of helping him move on. He swallowed hard at the thought, tightening his grip on Dustin's hand. "What place, exactly..?" He blinked, jogging after the other in hopes of keeping up with him. Curse you, shorter legs! He looked around at the streets, raising an eyebrow. Where in the name of hell was this guy going? It almost felt as though he was being dragged to China.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:32 pm

User Image

Dustin of course was just joking with Auguste when he said he might take him up on that offer. He just wasn't very good at showing when he was kidding and when he wasn't. "We are going to a place i use to hang out at all the time with my friends. I highly doubt it's still there but i want to see whats in it's place." he chuckled and rounded a corner then came to a stop. "oh man you have got to be kidding me." he laughed as he looked at the place that was once his hang out. What stood in it's place was a psychics shop, that offered palm readings, tea leaf readings and much more. one thing being that she cane commune with the dead. "Please tell me you see the irony in this too." he smiled and shook his head.

Visualte
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces