Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:41 am

Devin was quiet for the rest of the day, for the most part he slipped in and out of sleep always jerking awake with a start as if walking from a nightmare...but it was not fantasy that he dreamed of, it was what he actually happened to him, and Devin realized with a sigh that the trauma had affected him mentally more than he realized, the pain haunted his thoughts and he wasn't sure how to stop it.

He realized them that he was SCARED of the angels of what they had done and what his mind and body feared that they might do it again, they really had gotten inside of his head, he would still refuse to talk, he had hid demonic pride after all, even if it was in tatters right now, but his resolve had weakened considerably and he feared he may not last another torture session.

Fear gripped at him, all his confidence about enduring the torture were gone; and he knew the only way out of here would be Eijah; his mother would want to pay the ransom but the leaders of hell would not risk their prisoners for the sake of a lowly scout, even if he was of noble blood, it simply wasn't practical. No, hos only chance at freedom, was if he could convince the other to free him somehow. Realizing how foolish that was he sat up slowly even with the worst of the wounds healed he still ached down to the bone and he couldn't walk without staggering and limping heavily.

He dragged himself to the fire and curled up next to it feeling cold and distant from everything else that was happening in the world, if he could not convince Eijah to free him then he;d rather end his own life than endure that again.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:56 am

Once the cup of water had been set down on the table, Elijah left the room, not wanting to disturb the other from the much needed rest he would need and went back up the stairs into the main part of the house. The demon would be too weak to go very far, and even then, he would sense it when he came up the stairs.

Going up into the laundry room, the angel started cleaning when little linens had been inside the small room, keeping much to the main story to the house for much of the day and into the evening hours. Being down in the basement all the time, it was always hard to tell what time it was, or even what day. Elijah kept himself busy, going so far as to even begin cooking another meal for the two of them; letting the stew simmer for most of the day.

Hours seemed to pass without much of an event, and the angel found himself going back down the stairs to check on Devin where he had left him to sleep within the bedroom. Eyes closed, his feet automatically carried him into the bedroom, pausing when he felt the demon to be not in the bed, but out by the fire. Sighing, Elijah walked over to lean folded arms against the back of the couch, watching the demon where he laid moments before the throw blanket he had been using the night before was grabbed. Silently going over, he drew the fabric over the still form with a small shake of his head. "The bed is much more comfortable than the floor, you know," he whispered, reaching back to grab a pillow off the couch to put in his lap until Devin wanted it.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Devin heard Elijah walking down the steps then pause when he realized he wasn't in the bed, before walking over to him, the others comment made him sigh a little "The bed is cold" He responded quietly, not even witching as he felt the cool throw blanket place on top of him, shivering Devin curled up tighter, his eyes fixed in the crackling flamed of the fire "...Besides...this reminds me of home" He murmured softly; he wanted to go home, more then anything, to see his mother and taste her cooking, to see his friends and enjoy the heat of hell's fire itself.

Snuggling into the blanket he closed his eyes his tail wrapped around his waist tightly; a sign of fear and nervousness on demons, not that Eijah knew that of course "...I want you to set me free" He said softly there was no pleading, no asking it was a statement, if the other refused Devin knew what he'd have to do.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Managing a sad smile, Elijah reached out and gently ran his hand against the demon's head; being careful not to touch the broken horns. His hand was warmer than normal, his body warming as he continued to sit so close to the fire behind the other; body absorbing the heat it was giving off. The request caused his hand to pause in its movement, moving to rest gently on Devin's shoulder as the warmth spread with his touch in an effort to warm the shivering demon at his side. "...."

The angel stayed quiet, not answering the being so near him for some time, pulling the blanket up around his shoulders to keep him warm as the silence grew between them. The fire slowly began to die down, and Elijah moved around the other to add more wood to the glowing embers, only moving back to where he had been sitting once the flames were licking the inside of the stone hearth once more. "I can't let you leave until you are well again," he stated in a gentle voice, hand lifting to run against Devin's head once more.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:10 pm

The others touch surprised him; usually he'd growl and complain at being pet like some sort of animal but this time around he had no complaints about it, in fact he found it almost comforting after everything he'd been through and he simply let the other do so, his hand was warm and it pet his hair, though he didn't have much in the way if hair left anymore.

"..." Devin said nothing at that he wasn't even sure if that meant yes or no; or if he'd hand him over to his torturers once he was better "Tats not a valid answer" He snorted softly "Yes or no Elijah... want a straight answer" He grumbled.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:16 pm

When Devin spoke again, the angel smiled and closed his eyes, arm sliding under his neck to lift just enough to get the pillow under his head. "It's the only answer I will be giving for now," he replied, moving the blanket a bit more around the being laying down before tucking it ever so gently around him.

"I guess you will just have to get better and ask me again then," he teased in a light voice, pausing when he felt the slightest change in the air around them. The angels had told him to let them know when Devin had woken, yet he hadn't done so yet. The thought sent chills down his spine, looking towards the door that they would normally come through. "Please..just rest," Elijah replied, wanting the demon to fall back asleep, but knowing he would not do so for a couple more hours at least.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:53 pm

That answer wasn't satisfactory at all, but he understood the other not giving him a straight answer; if he freed Devin, Elijah would no doubt be the one to be punished in his stead and as much as he loathed angels right now he wouldn't want what he had suffered through, to happen to the only person that had treated him decently since he'd been here, so he just nodded in response and let the other slip the pillow under his head.

"Hmmm, fine" He muttered softly at the mention of him getting better; it would still take him another week or so to fully recover but even then his disfigurements would be obvious, to the rest of his kind. He watched the fire flicker and burn until eventually he fell back asleep
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:33 pm

The angel stayed near Devin as he slowly fell back to sleep, not moving from the spot even after he noticed the change in the beings breathing. A pale hand reached back out to lightly touch the stubs that remained of his horns and let out a sigh, head hanging just a bit. They took almost everything from the demon that last time around, just what more could they do to him? The thought alone made him laugh a little and shake his head. They hadn't scaled him yet, so maybe that would be next. The thought alone made Elijah move away and out of reach of the demon, hands lifting to press against his eyes to try and chase the sudden images away. Those yellow eyes flashed before him in such pain, yet he couldn't do anything...

Elijah didn't even remember falling asleep, those pale eyes seeming to haunt him til he was shaken awake; eyes flashing open to grab at the hand against his shoulder. His heart had been racing, the nightmare making his entire body shake.

The demon grew still beneath his master's hold, not even drawing in a breath as he felt that chilled hand brush against his neck and tighten its hold. Dark crimson orbs stared up at the angel from where he had been pushed onto the floor, waiting for Elijah to wake. He saw it then, those pale eyes clear until the angel saw just who had touched him. "You were having a nightmare Eli," Tatsu whispered gently, hands remaining at his sides until the other carefully moved off and away from him.

The angel slowly drew back from the demon, hands moving to his head as his legs drew up around his chest. "I'm sorry," he whispered in a shaking voice, jumping when he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder again.

"You have a fever.."

Those pale eyes looked up at the words spoken, his head still buzzing from waking so suddenly. "I'm sorry to make you worry. I'll be fine," Elijah replied, slowly getting to his feet.

Tatsu watched the angel as he moved away from him, those dark eyes turning to look over at the sleeping form near the fire before he silently got up and went back up the stairs. They always pushed him, wishing they could be let go, and every time those nightmares would resurface. It was hard to just stand by and let it all happen, yet Elijah would always smile and brush it all aside.

Sensing the demon to have gone back up the stairs, the angel managed to make his way into the bathroom and stripped off his shirt, the sweat that had accumulated on his body during the nightmare making him shiver. It had been a while since that particular nightmare had risen, but all the same. Hands moving to rest against the counter top, Elijah tried to catch his breath, shoulders rising and falling quickly with the effort. The scar that pained his shoulder stood out more than usual, the dark marks seeming to glow against his pale body. Then again, Tatsu had mentioned a fever.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Eli wasn't the only one suffering from nightmares, when he awoke he'd take a while to calm down, and would do so by staring at the fireplace for a long time, before he fell back asleep, He ended up staying like that for a long while before ehe realized he was starving and hadn't eaten anything decent for nearly two weeks; Demons could last for a while without food, longer then an average human at least but even he couldn't deny his hunger for much longer.

Sitting up slowly he glanced at the dying embers of the fire before struggling to his feet; the room was dark and there was no sign of Elijah, though he could hear faint sounds of water running near by
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:03 pm

The angel ended up in the bath, hair trailing around his shoulders as he slumped down into the tub; knees drawing up to his chest as a deep sigh escaped his body. Mouth under the water, bubbles appeared along the surface as Elijah began to relax into the cool water, fingers rubbing slightly at his skin on his thigh. He's going to get better...But I can't let him leave without a fight..Cain is going to kill me if I do. His mind was racing, face flush from the fever he still had; the bath not seeming to help very much. Glancing up when he heard movement near the doorway, the being smiled and reached out to gently run his fingers through the black fur along the canine's head. "I told you I was fine," he whispered with a sad smile.

Feeling the need for rest, Tatsu began to worry for his master, going back down the stairs to check on the angel despite the request given not an hour before. The creature padded into the bathroom, nudging the door ajar to go in before he went over and made a small whimpering sound near the tub; those crimson eyes gazing over at Elijah where he sat in the water. His ears slid back along his head when pet, shaking the small bits of water off his fur before he sat down, growling when he heard the demon outside begin to wake.

Slowly getting to his feet, the angel grabbed the towel where it sat on the ledge of the tub and stepped out onto the rug, wrapping the fabric around his waist before he bent down to lightly tapped Tatsu on his nose "Stop it. Be nice." A second was grabbed and he quickly started drying his upper body off, to struggle into a button down shirt moments before Devin would see him. Those pale eyes turned towards the doorway and he managed a smile of sorts. "Glad to see you are awake. Are you feeling better," Elijah asked as he continued to dry himself off, bringing the towel up to mess with his hair.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Devin decided to wait until Elijah was done with his bath before asking for food; he didn't know that the barrier had been broken when the other had healed the worst of his wounds and so far he had not made another attempt to go up the stairs. Standing slowly he gripped a hold of the fireplace as he slowly, painfully pulled out what was left of his wings the left one would heal eventually though it would no doubt he littered with scars, just pulling it out of his back was agonizing, but he endured it; his wing would heal a lot faster if left out of his body.

Te other wing...well there was nothing left of it, nothing but a gaping hole where the joint used to meet his spine, he supposed he should be extremely lucky that having one of the wings cut of did not put him into shock or worse, paralyse him permanently from the waist downwards. His ears perked up when he heard Eijah talking to someone, it was faint and he couldn't hear what they were saying but the other didn't seem the type to talk to himself...

"..." Devin heard him approach, he didn't bother hiding his mess of a wing and watched the other as he dried off his hair; even from here he could see something was wrong, the other seemed a little dazed "..." Limping over he placed a clad hand on the others head "...Elijah...your burning up" He said with a frown; when had the other gotten sick? Was it because he;d been treating his wounds?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Once out of the bathroom, the angel continued drying his hair, eyes slowly going from the dislocated wing that had been dropped to the floor to the uneasiness in Devin's step and shook his head. Lips parting, he was about to speak when that hand reached out, causing the being to catch his breath and eyes close; flinching almost as the demon reached for him. Only when it slid along his forehead did he realize what he was doing.

Hand reaching, he gently pushed Devin's hand away from his body, glancing away as those pale eyes opened to gaze at the fire now almost completely out. "I-I'm fine," he stammered, taking a step away from the other. "You need to sit down else you are going to pass out again. You are losing blood again. Your body won't endure it at this rate." The towel he had been using to try his hair was brought forward in an attempt to try and press into the hole that was now bleeding so freely out onto the stone floor.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Devin frowned a little; the other had an insane temperature, far too hot for any angel to be able to endure for long "No you aren't" He said as he ignored the angels protests he pulled back the covers of the bed and pulled him under them tucking him knowing that the fever had sapped the angel of most of his strength "You are the one that's going to pass out, not me, you need to stay put" He huffed as he limped to the jug of water using a scrap of cloth he dipped it in the cold water and placed it over the others forehead "..." He could help ease the fever wrecking the others body but he wasn't sure if the other would agree to it. "...Your sick and I can help speed up the recovery...but it requires I kiss you"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Making a small sound when pulled onto the bed and then covered up, the angel was thankful for the towel had not survived that had been wrapped around his waist. It was under the covers, but no longer hugging his body like it had been moments before. Elijah opened his mouth and reached up to pull the cloth off his head as his other hand reached back to help prop him up slightly on the bed. "I said I'm fine. Really..You are just being more of a hand full than I was prepared for," the angel added coldly, trying to turn the situation into a fight. At least then they could get mad at each other and separate like they had so many times before.

My Twisted Fables

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Devin wasn't about to let the other stay sick, the last thing he needed was to feel bad the other was ill after taking care of him; even if the other SAID he was fine the lesser demon knew better, the others temperature was reaching an all time high, and Devin knew if he didn't do something soon the fever might consume him entirely "Are you even listening to me?" He asked quietly; even if the other wanted to fight the other sounded like he just didn't have it in him to argue, he was tired, injured, and traumatized, another fight was not what he wanted right now.

Deciding he didn't want the idiot angels deal on his conscience he grabbed a hold of the others hair in a firm grip though not hard enough to hurt, yanked Elijah forward and pressed their mouths together roughly; Devin wasted no time in sliding his tongue into the others mouth, making an effort to share as much saliva with him as possible to speed up the rate that the fever would break; the idiot might not know it but Devin was doing this for his own good.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff