Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:51 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-┈━═☆

User Image

Toby walked out to the car after checking for Xavier. Once in the car, he silently drove off. He didn't really say too much on the drive, being all shy now. Once they got to the store, Toby parked in an empty space and stepped out of the car. Toby waited for Xavier to get out before walking away. After a moment, he looked over at Xavier. “Sorry...” Toby said. That drive was probably awkwardly silent. That's what happens when Toby gets too shy though.. He wont talk. Anyways. Off to get supplies for dinner. Did Xavier horse around in shopping trips? Toby hoped not. He just wanted to get his things and get out. “Um..” Toby started to say something but cut himself off to get a cart. He wasn't exactly understanding why he was so shy next to Xavier now. He just couldn't help it, and found it hard to look at Xavier. “Does spaghetti sound good?” Toby asked quietly. He was still trying to figure out what else should be put with the spaghetti outside of garlic bread.

Rory had his headphones plugged in when Tristan came along. The guy seemed to smirk after Rory took the mask and Tristan put his on. Did Rory miss something? Why was Tristan smirking? “Weirdo.” Rory muttered as he put on his own mask and went to work. He picked up the packing peanuts too even though they didn't make the mess. He figured Toby would appreciate it. Once this room was pretty much done. Rory looked over to Tristan to hear the guy telling him to clean the gym. Without even giving it thought, Rory listened and headed down to the gym to clean the silly string. Something made him stop though and question himself. 'Did I just actually listen to someone?' Rory shook his head. Rory didn't easily take orders from anyone.. Ever. Whatever. Rory went to work with cleaning the silly string. It didn't take him too long to clean. The floor was tile so the job was fairly easy. After cleaning the mess, he walked up to the mirror covered wall and made his eyes light up for the hell of it and made his canines come out. He looked kind of scary.. Quickly, he made his eyes stop glowing so much. He hadn't realized that by making his eyes light up, that it made the lights flicker on and off. That wasn't good. Rory sighed a bit and sat in front of the mirrors. He was just thinking to himself and staring into his eyes. He couldn't quite figure out how he came from two black haired parents.. It just wasn't natural. 'Well, I'm not natural...' Rory thought.

Kassumi6
Sorry for the short post. Writers block. >< And okay. That's interesting. Constantly changing accents. xD
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:23 pm

𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxXavier was kind of dozing off in the car, so the lack of conversation wasn't so bad. When they parked Xavier got out and looked around before he followed after Toby. He looked at the red head confused. "Don't be," Xavier said, but was still unsure to why Toby was sorry. Once in the store Xavier looked around and back at Toby. "Sure; it's simple enough. The only question is if you want it out of a can or made the right way." Oh, yes, there was a "right way". Both Xavier and Tristan cooked, but since they lived on their own they had to. Tristan first got into baking thanks to a friend who vented his stress by baking, then cooking was introduced as a means to survive living with and without a roommate/flatmate. Xavier learned to cook from his mother, but never baked until a year ago when he met Tristan. They had a friendly competition and he sort of burned the cake he was making with Tristan, which resulted in a very upset American male. But because spaghetti was a simple dish to make and to tweak, both males knew how to cook the dish in a couple different ways. Xavier didn't mind things in a can, but Tristan will not stand for it.

xxTristan left to the storage room to finish up in there. Not a stain was left on the carpet, but the cardboard boxes weren't as lucky. The boxes where fine and it didn't really matter; they were boxes. Tristan flicked off the light after he set up two more fans in different parts of the room. The faster that room aired out the better. He put his stuff away then went off to get the stuff Rory had grabbed to clean the gym after noticing that they weren't back in the closet. As he walked down the hallway, Tristan glanced up at the lights that flickered a bit. It was something that he just shrugged off since he was used to it happening in many places and figured no place was immune to it. The brunette pushed open the doors to the gym and looked inside. He say Rory standing in one of the many mirrors and tilted his head a bit. He hadn't seen the boy's eyes glowing and Rory's mouth was closed by the time he had gotten in there, so his teeth were probably normal. Tristan was still clueless. Rory hadn't seemed to notice Tristan as he walked up behind the male. He noticed a hint of sadness or depression in the guys eyes. Tristan was not having it; not any more of this! A pair of hands were now placed over Rory's golden eyes, but his hands were about an inch or so in front of them so he wasn't touching Rory. His sight would still be blocked anyway. "No more of this sadness stuff; I've had enough for two days. I don't want you down in the dumps too, plus it's just not a good look on you," Tristan said before he stopped. It wasn't the compliment that stopped him, but what he said before that. Down in the dumps seemed odd to him of all things.

LilRinn
It's fine; mine are shorter too because of school and how tired I am when I get home. Yep! Xavier will be fun~ And his hair looks red and I could have sworn you said something about Toby having red hair...or maybe I'm going crazy lol.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:08 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

As Toby walked around into the store, he noticed that Xavier had said something about making spaghetti “the right way”. What was that supposed to mean exactly? Toby blinked and looked up at Xavier, a bit puzzled. “What do you mean “right way”?” Toby questioned as he then stopped in an isle. Come to think of it.. Toby hadn't ever made spaghetti before. He figured he'd get noodles, cook them, then put canned sauce over them. Wait. Was that what Xavier was referring to? Toby had no clue how to make his own sauce if that's what he meant. “Do.. Do you mean sauce wise? I don't know how to make sauce.” Toby admitted. In all honesty, Toby hadn't known how to make much of anything. Up until the last year he had cooks, maids, butlers. All that jar. So Toby rarely had to spend anytime in the kitchen. The most he had ever done was made macaroni and that didn't require much effort at all. Yeah, Toby was one of those people. One of those people that always had others doing things for him. That wasn't the case when it came to Toby's work though. He was very active in his band and career. Toby shook his head at himself. He really needed to learn how to do things himself.

Rory was just sitting and thinking. He wasn't sad, or in a bad mood. He was honestly in a calm kind of blank mood. (If that made sense.) He was thinking about the next tour that they were going to do. Obviously they were going to be staying within the country. They were all kind of sick of taking planes across the map. Rory for one was in love with the idea of staying on land for this tour. He wouldn't admit it, or even say anything about but, Rory had a fear of flying. He hated every second of being high up in planes. Rory always feared the plane would end up plummeting back down into the Earth or something. Rory quickly waved those thoughts away. He didn't want to think about that. Rory was snapped back to reality. He jumped back and bumped into a pair of legs. “Biscuits..” Rory muttered and glared into the hands in front of his face. Rory smacked Tristan's hands out of his face and stood up. “Pft, who said I was down in the dumps? I was just thinking.” Rory replied then spun around to look at Tristan. His expression was rather careless, and plain. He started to walk away from Tristan and stuffed his hands into the jackets pockets. “And would you get out of my face? You're so annoying. Seriously.” Well, it seemed that Rory's jerk half of himself was slowly coming out out again. So much for getting along with others.

Kassumi6
Yeah.. He will be.. And.. Toby's hair IS red. What are you talking about? XD
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:35 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier smirked at Toby. "Then I guess you get a cooking lesson today," he said as he looked around the isle. "We'll need some tomatoes, garlic, basil, black pepper, sugar, olive oil, and cheese. Crushed canned tomatoes will work just fine," he smiled at Toby before he looked around. They were in a canned food isle at least, so he found the tomatoes pretty easily. "We'll have to pick up some pasta too," he added and looked at Toby after he set the can in the cart. "Unless you've already got pasta." Xavier would have to teach Toby some different things to cook since the boy seemed to not have any experience with cooking a pretty simple dish. "Was there anything else you wanted to make with it?" he asked just in case he wanted to add like a small side to it like a small salad or something.

xxTristan rolled his eyes at Rory. "Well you went from fun to jerk in no time flat. If you're spending the night then I won't feel so bad about saying goodbye after dinner," he said, but not in a way that was meant to be mean. Tristan had a habit of returning the attitude given to him. From what he said he'd obviously being going home after dinner and he'd only feel bad because he'd be leaving Xavier here alone with the two unless Rory got a ride home. Music started to go off and it happened to be the batman theme song. Tristan pulled his phone out and answered it. "Hello? Oh, hey. No, nothing important; what's up?" Tristan gave Rory a look as he walked out of the gym behind him and passed him in the hall. "Seriously? But I thought that wasn't until-- Yeah, yeah, okay. Well, let me check some stuff out first before I settle on anything..." Tristan's voice faded away as he walked down the hallway then up the stairs. A door closed shortly after he got upstairs. It was a friend of his that wanted some help and also wanted to get Tristan to sub in for one of the members in their crew that wouldn't be able to make the tour.

LilRinn
Some people would say it's brown and others would day red-brown or something else xD I'm being careful~

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:21 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby looked at Xavier curiously. A cooking lesson? Toby wouldn't mind that at all. He needed one anyways. Toby mentally wrote down everything that Xavier said that they'd need. He looked around for canned tomatoes too but, Xavier seemed to beat Toby to it and placed them inside of the cart. As far as pasta went, Toby for sure needed some. Unless Tristan had brought some over at some point. Toby was sure that nothing in his kitchen was still good after that tour though. “Uh.. I don't have any back home.” Toby replied then started to move down the isle to get to other things that they needed. “I was thinking we could make salad and garlic bread too.” Toby said. All this talk of food was actually starting to make Toby get real hungry. His stomach growled angrily at him, and Toby started to feel light headed. He was finally starting to feel the affects of practically starving himself. Toby shook his head and rubbed his eye. He didn't want to make it seem like he wasn't feeling so great all of a sudden. “U-uh yeah.” Toby stuttered out. Though he wasn't actually sure Xavier had even said anything at that point. In fact, he was pretty sure that Xavier didn't.

Rory heard Tristan's response of coarse but merely shrugged it off. Something inside him was kicking himself in the butt. Rory felt bad for acting that way to Tristan. Oddly enough. Rory typically didn't care who he bullied around or anything. “Like I care.” Rory responded. He did care.. A little. Not that he'd make that visible. Rory watched Tristan walk by after answering his phone. He wasn't too sure what it was about but, he didn't quite care too much. While Tristan went upstairs to take the phone call, Rory went down to Toby's studio to clean things up. He and the other guys had sort of just tossed things into the room when they got back. So it was cluttered. Rory figured he'd might as well organize things for Toby. Sense he had part in this. When Rory got down to the studio, it was actually cleaned up more than he had originally left it.. The interments were even out and in there places. “Huh..” Rory said. Rory walked over to a guitar and tuned it up. He didn't know what else to do so he thought he may as well play a little bit right? Rory set everything up including a microphone. He cleared his throat drank some water before starting to play a song. If a fan was here right now, they'd probably give him weird or amazed looks. Rory didn't typically sing clean vocals. Even if he did have the voice for it. Toby sang clean vocals while Rory took on screams, yells and shouting a lot. Rory just liked it more was all. He was a violent guy at heart and showed that through his voice.

Kassumi6
Ohhh okay.. It looks red-ish blonde to me if anything. xD
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:55 am

User Image
User Image

xxXavier nodded at the others things that Toby wanted to make. He hadn't said anything, but Xavier sort of just shrugged it off has the boy zoning in and out. Maybe he'd be driving them home since Toby didn't seem too himself. They walked around from one isle to the next. They had gotten fresh loaf of bread that needed to be cut, some garlic cloves, black pepper, a two boxes of pasta, some cheese, a few basil leaves, sugar, olive oil, salad mix, and a few small bottles of light, but healthy salad dressing. Xavier double checked to make sure they had everything before the went to check out and pay for everything. He pitched in and didn't allow Toby to stop him from doing so. Afterwards, they got everything in the car, Xavier got the keys from Toby and put the cart away, and then they drove off. The sun as just about to go down, so it was starting to get dark out.

xxBy the time Tristan had finished the phone call Rory was probably done singing. Tristan left his room and wondered back around to the living room. The movie was done by now and Tristan pretty much just flipped through channels. He didn't usually watch TV since he never really found that there was anything good on. After a few minutes, he turned the TV off and laid down on the couch. He stared at the ceiling for a moment before he pulled out his phone to check his email and play a random game.

LilRinn
Yeah, it kind of has that blonde near the ends unless that's just how it looked when his hair is by his skin xD I'm not sure! Sorry that was short; it's around 6 am and I woke up an hour ago xD so doesn't mean I'm mentally awake.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:23 am

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby sort of mindlessly walked around with Xavier. He wasn't talking anymore than Xavier was. Which wasn't really at all. After everything was in the cart and taken up to the register, Toby had to pay for everything now. Xavier seemed determined to help pay though. So Toby just threw his hands up and gave up. If Xavier wanted to help pay so badly then fine. Then they walked out to the parking lot and got everything into the car. Xavier ended up with Toby's car keys again. So Xavier was to drive them back home. Which was a good thing in all honesty. Toby didn't even thing he could safely drive them back right now. He'd probably end up getting them into an accident. That wasn't something anyone needed.. Then all the nagging from Tristan afterwords about, “Never being able to stay safe”. Or something along those lines. You know, Toby seemed like a magnet for tragedy or something like killers.. Poor Toby. Why did everyone want to beat on a sweet boy like himself?

They were back at the house now and Toby reached over, again pressing the button to open the gate. Toby thought about the gate though. If Shane was going to be acting the way he was, shouldn't Toby change the security codes around his house? Shane knew ALL of them.. Once parked, Toby got out of the car and grabbed what groceries he could grab. Toby hoped Xavier didn't mind his silent behavior all of a sudden. Toby just seemed to have a lot of those prolonged spans of silence where he couldn't really find the words to speak. It was weird.. Anyways, off into the house. As they stepped in through the front door, Toby glanced around to make sure Tristan and Rory didn't pull any other stunts like earlier. It seemed they hadn't. Rory looked irritated or just.. Himself again really. Were the two fighting? If so, why? “Heyyy... Guuuyys.. What's going on?” Toby asked as he went around and walked through the living room to get to the kitchen.

Rory had been done with that one song when Tristan was off the phone. However he sang another song after that. Only it was one of his own this time. After singing though, Rory put the guitar down and turned everything in the room off. His eyes softly lit his vision so he could walk through the dark room without tripping over everything. That was a plus side of having glowing eyes. Even if you didn't have a flashlight and it was pitch black, you could at least somewhat see around you. It was like having a glow stick lead the way. Pretty neat looking in his own eyes to be honest. Once out of the room, Rory's eyes automatically went back to how they normally were. Which was a shiny golden color. Had Toby and Xavier gotten back yet? Rory kind of hopped so. It was weird being under the same roof as Tristan after randomly turning into a jerk towards him. Rory just couldn't seem to help it! It was like this god awful switch the flipped itself to turn Rory's mood from nice to rude within a second. Or maybe Rory just loved to be mean?

Rory walked down the halls to get to the living room. Maybe he'd just sit down and watch TV or something. Tristan seemed to be occupying the room already. Which made Rory sigh, and glare at Tristan for a second before walking over to the kitchen. Not too long after that, Toby got back with Xavier. He could tell they were back because of how Bandit got up and ran to the door. Rory could feel their presence being here as well. Rory almost apologized to Tristan.. Though his stubborn, bully-ish like attitude prevented him from doing so by making him feel like starting an argument with Tristan. For no good reason either. The only thing that stopped him from starting a stupid argument was Toby walking in with Xavier. You know. Maybe Rory just needed a good smacking to get him out of this attitude of, “everyone is worthless”. Gah. Rory was a bully for sure. When Toby walked into the kitchen while asking them what was going on. Xavier just shrugged. “Nothing much princess~.” Rory replied. This got him a harsh glare from Toby. “Well, I can so you are back to being your usual self.” Toby responded. The only reason that Toby didn't get fed up with Rory all the time and kicked him out of the house was because these two were a lot like brothers to each other. They were close like Tristan and Toby were. Oddly enough.

Kassumi6
You know what!? It's like a light rusty red color. xD Alsooo, I know what you mean. c:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:34 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan rolled his eyes at Rory when he glared at him. The blonde was getting dangerously close to getting smacked with a pillow and snapped at by the brunette; he had a low tolerance for bitchy people and jerks. "Welcome home," Tristan said almost sarcastically. Xavier shook his head and pulled Toby into the kitchen so they could get dinner ready hopefully before Tristan got fed up with Rory's smart mouth, which would probably be soon. Unlike Xavier, Tristan's mood could heavily depend on how people around him were acting specially in the morning or when he was tired. With Xavier it didn't matter one way or the other, he was how he was in the morning which is typically just plain tired. "Let's just focus on the food and not the idiot," Xavier mumbled once they got into the kitchen. He let go of Toby and laid everything out on the counter. Xavier wondered around the kitchen a bit before he grabbed everything they'd need. He put a pot on the stove set at a low heat and put some olive oil in. He took for garlic cloves and pressed them before he added them in. He stirred everything around and look at Toby. "We'll have extra sauce, so if you have some jars you may want to grab them. We can set some home with Tristan or Rory," he said as he opened the pull tab lid on the tomatoes before he added them in. It would take at least an hour or so for the sauce to be ready.

xx"Leave them alone; they are making you food after all when they don't need to," Tristan said as he sat up on the couch and looked up from the screen of his phone to Rory. He didn't get how he could be this much of a jerk. "What put you in such a foul mood anyway, goldy?" Tristan could have his mood swings from time to time, but when he was mad he wasn't this bad; although, he typically avoided people when he was mad.

LilRinn
That works! xD Yeah, and just a warning that I'll reply slowing since I have more homework this year and may be getting a part time job soon.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:18 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby just shook his head. He didn't get it. Just earlier the two were goofing around and teasing each other, then now they were unhappy with the other. That was just how Rory acted though. Toby would give over ALL of his money if someone could explain Rory's mind to him. Before Toby could even say anything, he was pulled away to the kitchen by Xavier. Which was probably a good thing. Toby didn't need to deal with Rory's attitude right now. Nor did he even want to deal with it. Toby watched what Xavier was doing for future reference. He also helped in any way he could as Xavier would need. When Xavier mentioned extra sauce and needing containers, Toby nodded. “Mmmk.” Toby said. Then the search for jars began. Where in the hell did he keep them? Toby searched around the kitchen until he found a box sitting up on a shelf labeled, “containers”. Well, Toby found them. He was too short to reach them however. “How did I even get that up there?” Toby asked himself mainly. Toby obviously didn't do it himself. He was too short to put something up that high. “Welll, I am sure I found some jars for later Xavier.” Toby said and smiled at Xavier.

Rory had intentions of leaving them alone anyways. Maybe.. No he didn't. He was going to continue that argument but Toby was pulled away. Rory shrugged. “Their problem. Not mine.” Rory said carelessly as he sat down in his favorite seat in the living room. The recliner chair of coarse. Like Rory knew why exactly he was in a foul mood again. He just typically was. No had ever gotten this dog kicked back into line sense his ex.. Who would literally kick Rory back into behaving. Rory only seemed to respond to violence for some reason. Yell at him all you want. It'd just go through one ear and out the other. Fun right? Rory glared over at Tristan then looked away with yet another shrug. “I don't have to answer your questions. Just shut up and piss off already.” Rory replied.

Kassumi6
That's all fine. I'll be gone for an hour or two. Just warning you.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:46 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier smiled at Toby after he found the jars. "I'll get them in a minute. Here, can you put some pepper and sugar into this?" he asked as he pointed at the pepper shaker and the container of sugar. Toby would just need to get a spoon for the sugar while the pepper was one of those nicer ones where you twisted the bottom part to ground the fresh pepper inside. Xavier had to stir the sauce and it was nicer to have someone put in the stuff while the other stirred everything in. They'd have to put the pasta into a pot soon to give it enough time to cook while the sauce cooked. They sauce would need occasional stirring, which was fine since Xavier doubted either of them would want to go back into the living room. They could somewhat see from where they were if the leaned back over stepped back enough. Then he heard Tristan shouting, which was never a good sign especially in the tone he was using. It was no where near one of those motherly tones, but it was pretty damn stern and almost sounded like he was...sad? Disappointed? No, he sounded hurt. Xavier looked at the door and shook his head. "Ignore them; neither of us want to be pulled into that mess," Xavier said as he looked back at the pot. Xavier didn't know anything about this part of Tristan, but he did not want to be pulled into a fight and hopefully Toby would agree.

xxThe sharp sound of a dry twig being snapped seemed to echo through Tristan's mind. Nope, that was the final straw. He was not putting up with or sitting anywhere Rory if he was going to be like this. Tristan grabbed the very soft and comfortable decorative pillow next to him on the couch as he set his phone on the coffee table. Rory was looking away from Tristan, so he wouldn't see this one coming. Without warning, Tristan walked over to Rory and smacked him in the back of the head with the pillow. Sure, it didn't hurt, but it helped to get a point across. "Hey, I've had enough of your petty little attitude. Why? Because I've dealt with jerks like you and I'm sick of it! You and guys like you act like children but worse, you won't talk to anyone about what the problem is, you have no respect for anyone not even yourself, you brush people off when they want to help, you try to put on one of those 'tough guy' acts to cover up how you feel, and you make people feel bad about themselves and take pity on you. Grow the f*ck up," Tristan said sternly as he gave Rory one of those looks. It was a look that was crossed between disappointment, sadness, and being way more than annoyed. He set the pillow down and just left the living room. He went outside and wanted to slam the door, but he knew he couldn't or he'd be the child. He sat down on something similar to a front pouch swing although it wasn't on a porch and it was on the ground, but it did swing. It was nice because Tristan had talked Toby into bolting it to the ground and painting the metal the same color at the swing so it match; this way if someone lost balance or pushed the swing too hard it wouldn't fall over. He plopped down with he arms crossed and caused the chair to move a bit. Tristan took a deep breath and sighed as he leaned his head back and just stared at the darkened sky.

LilRinn
That's fine; I probably won't be going to bed until 11 or so.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:10 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Sugar went into the sauce? Toby made a questionable expression and nodded. He almost gave Xavier one of those, “you're nuts” looks. He just listened to Xavier though. Xavier knew what he was dong here, not Toby. Toby walked over to the sugar and pepper. He then picked each up and put some into the sauce. He didn't put a whole lot though because he wasn't sure how much he should be adding in. Toby looked into the pot then over at Xavier. “Hey uh.. How much do I put?” Toby asked and looked back into the pot. That's when he heard Tristan yelling, and getting mad in the other room.. What was going on here? Toby took a few steps back to look into the other room. He was glaring at Rory. If that guy wasn't pissing people off, he was causing mayhem.. One way or another though, Rory upset people. What made Rory start giving Tristan attitude though was beyond him.. Toby was not about to put himself into that situation though. He almost wanted to.. He knew better though. Toby nodded and looked over at Xavier. “Yeah...” Toby mumbled and went back to helping Xavier again. Today was quite the day.. Toby didn't want to get into anymore arguments. Everyone could fight with each other but, Toby didn't want himself involved. At all. Oh wait. What about making the garlic bread? “How long does garlic bread take to make?” Toby asked curiously.

The moment Rory's head was turned away from Tristan, the guy managed to get up and whack a pillow upside Rory's head. Rory had to hold back a shocked, dog sounding whimper when Tristan smacked him upside the head. That wasn't expected. The pillow didn't hurt him as mush as it just really shocked him. Rory's attention was snapped over to Tristan while the guy yelled at Rory. It seemed Rory was brought back to a more respectable, or softer attitude again. Rory started to feel like some subordinate wolf being yelled at by an alpha or something. Which slightly annoyed him. Tristan was a human for god's sake. Not some creature that could boss and yell at Rory.. Yet still it seemed to be working anyways. Rory didn't say a word after Tristan yelled at him, nor did he try to hit Tristan back or anything. He just sat there and took the scolding then watched as Tristan left. It seemed liked Rory hurt Tristan's feelings a bit. Which really got to Rory for some reason. Rory suddenly felt like the worst piece of sh*t.. Rory looked into his lap, shamefully and thought for minuet. He had to go apologize. He just had to now. Not that Rory really deserved to be forgiven really. He didn't feel like he'd deserve. He did this to people all the time. Rory sighed and shook his head at himself before he put his hood up and stood up from the recliner chair. By the time he found his way to Tristan, the guy was sitting on a swing. Rory walked over silently and sat on the ground next to the swing. He didn't look up at Tristan, or say anything yet. He had his head down and looking into his lap. He did this because he didn't want to look at Tristan. Also because it was dark out, so Rory's glowing eyes would be much more visible. Rory sighed, “I'm a piece of sh*t I know....” Rory said finally. “I'm sorry Tristan.” Rory then added and looked off to the side as he waited for Tristan to respond. He was thinking that Tristan was going to yell at him though and tell him to go away. Which in all honesty, Rory wouldn't blame him.

Kassumi6
Well um... That trip was supposed to be an hour or two but.. People had me out for hours instead. -_- Sorry. :c
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:51 pm

User Image
User Image

xx"Not too much sugar; that's enough. Added some pepper and I'll just say stop," Xavier said as he stirred everything together. "Stop." A little sugar helped to add some sweetness too the sauce, but not so much that it was overpowering. Xavier's eyebrows raised for a moment: he had forgotten about the bread. He had picked up a few extra things for it while he had Toby grab something in the store. "Right; five minutes with or without cheese, so that can go into the oven around the same time we start the pasta. You can cut up some of the bread now into whatever sizes and shapes you want," Xavier shrugged a bit and didn't seemed to worried. He added in the basil and then some cheese before he let the sauce simmer. "This will have to be stirred here and there until it's done. We can season the garlic bread now too actually and get them on a pan and get everything read for the pasta." They had some times on their hands since the sauce would take thirty more minutes. The pasta would take anywhere from eight to twelve minutes and the bread would be five minutes. They could put the bread in the oven and start cooking the pasta in about five minutes or so, depending on how long it took to get the bread prepped. "Can you chop the parsley?" he asked as he pulled the herb out. There was more than enough of it and they wouldn't need a lot.

xxTristan heard the door open then close followed by a pair of footsteps. He only moved his head to see who it when when he heard Rory speaking. He looked at the boy who sat near him, but on the ground instead of the swing. He sighed a little and shook his head; Tristan wasn't upset anymore. "You aren't a piece of sh*t; don't call yourself that," he grumbled with another light sigh. "Yeah, I'm sorry that I yelled; I shouldn't have." Tristan knew better, but sometimes everyone lacked a little self control now and then. "But I am not sorry for hitting you with the pillow. You had that one coming and I doubt that hurt." He hadn't hit Rory hard since he wasn't going to be that mean and hurt him, plus he was starting to like the guy. "I'm actually surprised you came to apologize," he mumbled as he stared back up at the sky. It was silent for a minute before Tristan spoke again. "You know you can sit in the swing; I won't yell unless provoked," he said in an almost joking tone, but kept his eyes focused on the sky.
Quote:

LilRinn
It's fine; I had school today, so it passed the time xD Sorry this is a bit late; was a bit busy and could only check in on my iPod.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby started to add pepper into the sauce and waited for Xavier to tell him to stop. When he heard “Stop” he did stop and put the pepper down. Five minuets on the bread then. Xavier seemed to have forgotten about the bread. Which Toby smiled at for some odd reason. He also remembered the salad. That could be done last though. Since it would take a minute to do. This felt kind of odd. Cooking dinner that is. Toby wasn't used to it. However it felt normal and Toby liked feeling normal. He didn't always for obvious reasons. What rock star could say they felt totally normal? Or average rather. Not many. “Mmk..” Toby said as he walked over to the bread. He was about to take the bread out but after he took out he was sure they should season it before he cut it.. That way you didn't season it piece by piece. That'd take for ever. “Shouldn't we season it, then cut it?” Toby asked before he then listened to what Xavier asked him to do. He nodded and walked over to the Parsley. He grabbed out a chopping board and a knife before chopping away at the parsley. You know, Toby was actually having a bit of fun cooking. Maybe he'd do it more often when people were over.

Rory just shook his head slightly when Tristan said he wasn't a piece of sh*t. Rory still kind of felt like he was. Well, it was deserved in a way. Rory didn't even think Tristan should have been apologizing. Rory made Tristan mad and was acting like a jerk towards him for no good reason. It was acceptable for Tristan to get mad and whack Rory upside the head. “You had the right to act like that though.” Rory said and sighed. He too looked up at the sky. He watched all the shiny stars, and the moon. Geese he hated the moon.. Most would look at it and see beauty, but Rory only saw it as a kind of calendar or something. He'd look at it each night, only watching as the moon would slowly turn into a full moon. Then Rory would go through a forced, painful and uncontrollable wolf.. A very large and murder some wolf to remind you. Rory shook his head and looked back down into his lap. He was surprised he came out and apologized to Tristan too. “Yeah.. I am too.” He muttered as a response. Rory never apologized for being rude.. Ever. A smile crept onto Rory's lips when Tristan told him he could sit on the swing. “B-but.. Biscuits is so scary when he's maaaad.” Rory joked back at Tristan. Though it was kind of true.. Really true actually. Rory stood up and sat on the swing too. It was actually quite comfortable. The whole time Rory tried to avoid looking at Tristan. You could probably see the glow a little bit from the side though. From the way it looked, it seemed like Rory had gotten real shy. He wasn't to much though.

Kassumi6
It's all good. ^^ I wish I knew these four in reality.. xD
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:02 pm

User Image
User Image

xxXavier listened to Toby before he shook his head. "How? Season the outside? The flavor goes on the inner part of the bread. Don't worry, we don't have to make a lot; four will be fine," he assured hoping that one for each of them would be enough. That way the bread could be used for whatever else later on. He stirred the sauce then walked over to Toby to see how he was doing with the parsley. Xavier wasn't sure what Toby was doing, but he for sure wasn't used to cooking. "Here; there's a simpler way," he said as he stood behind Toby and grabbed the boys hand. "Just slide the knife back and forth; it's all one fluid motion and as you get used to it and better you can cut things faster. The board is wooden, which makes it easier," he said as he showed Toby before he released his hand and moved back over to the stove to stir the sauce. He decided the cut off the end of the bread, then four pieces, but he cut the bread at an angle with the bread knife to get the nice slanted sides. He crushed and minced the garlic before he stirred the sauce once again. Xavier's eyes looked back at Toby and nodded at the parsley. "That'll do."

xxTristan nodded a bit. Maybe he did, but he felt like he could have handled it better. He glanced at Rory when he sat next to him and smirked. "Whatever," he said as he pulled Rory's hood down over his eyes. Tristan had yet to notice any glow they had to them. Tristan smiled a bit more as he stared back at the sky. "I can't wait to get home. I can't decide whether I miss my dog or my bed more; I probably miss them both equally," he chuckled slightly. Without realizing it, Tristan started to push the swing back and forth gently. It wasn't by much, but just what felt like a habit whenever he sat in some kind of swing. "Oh, Toby invited me to go on tour with you guys. Before you say anything just remember I have a tour bus I'm willing to bring and let you, Toby, and Xavier stay in so everything's a bit more spread out," Tristan said in a slight matter-of-fact tone.

LilRinn
They would be interesting!

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:00 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Toby blinked. He more so meant something else but just forgot about it and went on with cutting up the parsley. He started to quietly sing along to a song in his head as he chopped up the parsley. After a moment, Toby felt a warm body standing behind himself and heard Xavier talk as as the other male grabbed his hand. Xavier was showing Toby a quicker way of cutting up the parsley. It made Toby blush and stop singing. Why did Xavier make him blush so much?! Toby bit his lower lip and nodded. He watched closely as Xavier slid their hands together, back and forth to cut the parsley. When Xavier left him, he was blushing more and hurried himself back into cutting the parsley. “O-okay.. Thanks.” Toby replied shyly. He went back to cutting the parsley, only the way Xavier showed him to this time. Toby then stopped cutting the parsley after Xavier had told him that this way good enough. He placed the knife down next to the cutting board then looked at Xavier, just hint of the blush was still there. “So what now?” Toby asked and waited for more instruction on what to do.

Rory laughed when he felt a pair of hands pull his hood over his eyes. “Heyyyy~.” Rory said in a slightly complaining and more so playful tone. He shook his head somewhat like an animal would after he reached up and put the hood back to normal. He then looked out in front of himself and stared at Toby's tall fences that circled around the house. Toby really had a lot of space out here. Rory didn't envy him or wish for it though at all. Rory never spent too much time at his own house anyways. So something like this would just get wasted. Then Tristan started to talk about going home as if he had heard Rory's thoughts. “That makes one of us..” Rory muttered. Rory didn't want to go back to his empty home. It was too quiet, and too lonely.. Rory only used that place to keep his stuff in and sleep in once in a while. He didn't have anything great waiting back home. About Tristan coming along on tour though.. Rory didn't have any complaints about it actually. At first he thought Tristan would just get in the way but then Tristan said he could bring his own tour bus to give more space between everyone. “I uh... Don't mind that actually.” Rory replied and looked over at Tristan with a smile. “Oh wait.. An entire few months hanging around you? Grossssssss.” Rory teased. It seemed Rory was in a goofy mood again at least. That was good right?

Kassumi6
Right?
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas