Silent Cries -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:56 pm
Chris just looked at the couch and patted it. "I like the couch." he stated as he layed down watching the other leave. "I'll get you up in the morning." he called out and then rolled over, though usually by morning he found himself in the floor between the table and couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:03 pm
Meokii

Jason had another restless night sleep and often times found himself simply staring at the ceiling. After a few hours he knew that Chris would be up and expect him to be asleep. So he faked sleeping since he wanted him to think he was fine and the nightmare had been a one time thing. Maybe then he wouldn't worry since everyone had nightmares every once and awhile. He lay in his large bed with his sheets twisted around him and his body taking up as much room as it could.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:23 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Chris got up as he expected he was on the floor. He looked around and went to the bathroom, washed his face, took care of his morningwood, the usual. He then went into Jason's room. "Hey, get up." he said crossing his arms and standing in the door way, leaning against the side. "Did you sleep well?" he asked in curiosity. He yawned and looked at the time. He thought about where exactly they were going and contemplated a shower, but he assumed he would like to leave as soon as possible sense home seemed to be the last place Jaz wanted to be,  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:41 pm
Meokii

Jason slowly lifted his head and looked over at Chris with sleep eyes. "Hmm morning" he mumbled as he swung his legs over the side of the bed and slowly stood up. He had kicked his pants off while tossing and turning last night so he was just in his tight black boxers and his long sleeved t-shirt. "Yeah I did. Thanks." Normally he would change in front of the other but not wanting him to freak out over the fact there was more than the one bruise he had seen the other day. "I need to take out the garbage before we leave. Could you dump my trash can in one of the garbage bags while I get changed?" He asked as he pulled out a dark blue long sleeved shirt and a pare of khakis then headed to his bathroom to change.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:54 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He saw his tight boxers and blushed looking to the window instead. "yeah I can do that for you." He then quickly went to the the garbage and put it in a garbage bag and even took it out for him. When he got back he looked at his bags and took them to the car. He then waited on the porch for Jaz, as he took a quick chance to smoke a cigarette before getting in the car for hours.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:15 pm
Meokii

Jason removed his shirt and examined the bruises on his Body. He had exactly four of them, one on each shoulder one on his forearm then one on his back. Most people wouldn't of bruised like this but because his skin was so fare and sensitive he bruised at even the slightest roughness. Luckily they were no long purple and blue but a Nast yellowish brown which meant they were fading and would be gone soon. Shaking his head he pulled on the clothes he picked out the washed his face and ran a brush through his messy brown locks. After he was all dressed he grabbed his cellphone and keys then headed out the front door. He paused and sniffed there air when he made it out to the porch and gave Chris a scolding look. "You need to quite." He said simply as he locked his door then went over to the car. "Your going to get lung cancer". He said with a small frown. Jason was always trying to get Chris to stop smoking because he didn't want him to get sick.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Chris just put it out on the bottom of his shoe. "it's been 6 months, I'm sure I can have just one." he smirked and walked to his car. "Got everything?" he said opening the door. He went through the list and answered his own question by just sitting in. It was weird not having to work for a weekend, where he normally be sleep deprived, it now turned into relaxation, which he felt was the last thing he needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:34 am
Meokii

Jason shook his head and made tsk tsk sound as he opened the passenger door and slid into the seat. He had a license and could drive but be wasn't very good at driving which was usually why he let the other do the driving. "Yeah everything is all packed" he smiled and buckled himself up. "This is going to be nice. Just us. No one can bother us or anything." He smiled and leaned his head back. The circles under his eyes were less prominent since he used this concealing stuff that some girl at a store convinced him to buy a long time ago in case he got a zit. Who knew it would actually come in handy?  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:23 am
Chris thought about how he would be with Jaz... alone... Would he actually conf-- Nah that wasn't an option, it never was. To say anything would ruin years of friendship, especially if Jaz didn't feel the same back. It would have made everything awkward and he wouldn't look at him the same again probably. He just started the car and let out a low breathe "Well, hours of driving here I come." He the turned on his stereo, it was his usual music, it was relaxing but there was a weird mix of a lot of junk mostly. Techno then smooth Jazz, just sweet instrumental for when he would "meditate" to weird sounds of the ocean and a piano, He usually let Jaz play with whatever till they found a list they both like, he even had a heavy metal list, then again he was naturally inspired by music like most artist so whatever song he was listening to usually represented something in his artwork. It was basically whatever Jaz chose, he found himself to like too.
"So, where exactly is it?" he asked remembering he had no idea where he was going.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:06 am
Meokii

Jaz yawned softly and shifted into a more comfortable position by resting his feet on the consul. "I'll drive if you want me too" he offered as he leaned forward and began to go through the others music until he came across a song he really liked. Which was nana by my chemical romance. "I'll give you directions as we go for now just get on the highway and go south." He said with a small smile.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:09 am
Wolf-Anima55

He made a turn and started to get on the highway, "My chemical romance, huh? personally I like Black parade better" he said looking straight at the road occasionally glancing at Jaz to make sure he was alright sense Jaz has been acting weird for a while now. Was this really going to help him? he thought to himself how if this doesn't help and he keeps this up he's gonna have to do something.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:21 pm
Meokii

Jason smiled and nodded slightly "Yeah thats a really good song. i just like how Nana and sing make a story if you watch the music videos." he smiled slightly and began to pick at his jeans. he had a tendancy to pick at things when he had a guily concious or was in deep thoat or when something was bothering him. At the moment it was sort of a mix of all three. "Hey Chris i have a question..." he said softly as he shifted in his seat uncomfortably.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:40 pm
Wolf-Anima55
Meokii

Chris noticed his habit and the prepared himself. When Jaz asked to ask a question he already begun his nod. "yes?" he was curious but another part of him was very uncomfortable but that's probably just because his dear friend was.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff