8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:52 pm
Grudge and his awaken form Happy Cutiepie

(Mage and healer)

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Happy felt Faith grab her and flew off. Later on Happy fired up her wand and gave Faith a health bar increase. " I hate them dudes that was chasing me earleir as he, this is the first time they became a mob against me them ugly dudes. Happy tommorow will be a new female transfer student and wearing the girls uniform. My lancer form I found out is a real female, Happy had the monthly part up till yesterday." Happy found a horde of demonic cockroaches that were eight feet tall and suddenly rushed, fourteen of them. "Ahhhh get them away!" Happy shouted and she ran in circles.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My favorite song

My most favorite song 3nodding

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-
This is my last post for today, tell me is something wrong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:07 am

A M Y_H A R P E R
(Eclipse Form)

User Image
A F L O W E R C A N B L O S S O M

Faith put her hand on top of Happy's small head. "Please stop," she growled slightly. Drawing her katana, she got into the position to charge the giant roaches. "Have Faith!" she yelled as she rushed into the horde. She began slashing away at the bugs. Her katana slide gracefully through their skin. One came charging at her and she ducked under it and shoved her katana through it slicing it in half. In a matter of minutes, Faith left the pile of dead bugs. She was covered in roach blood. When she walked up to Happy, she lifted her goggles and made eye contact. She was out of breath but wouldn't say so. "Don't let these disgusting abominations scare you or freak you out," she said in a dark tone.

, B U T C A N Y O U H A N D L E M E ?

User Image

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:47 pm
Grudge and his awaken form Happy Cutiepie

(Mage and healer)

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Happy cheered Faith as she slayed roaches, she took her and and made the goo vanish from Faith. She waved her wand again and suddenly a glowing unicorn came by and Happy climbed it. "I detect Hime near by shooting giant crows, I will follow you." Happy said.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My favorite song

My most favorite song 3nodding

I Am Mz-cOoKiEmOnStA-_-
This is my last post for today, tell me is something wrong

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items