Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:04 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Inside the door there was slamming, destruction and yelling and screaming. He cursed, yelled and continued then suddenly it all got quiet after an hour and the door opened slowly he walked out and something white and bright caught his eye, he looked down and saw that it was Stefen. He expected him to leave, to take the chance to go back home, he looked around then back at him. "Why?" he asked at first calmly, then he got that feeling again and he got angry, trying suppress it again. "Why?!" he kicked him to the side and stepped on his face with his bare foot, smushing his cheek against the floor. "I told you to go! Why?! Why would you stay?!" he muttered something in demon as if cursing him. He then pulled out his whip attached to his side and threatened to beat him more, even kill him as he cracked it in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:16 pm
Meokii

Stefan tried his best to ignore the sound of things breaking and the screaming that came from within the room. after what seemed like forever he heard the door open but kept his head down. Until he heard Danarius speak calmly, he glanced up just in time to see the anger in his eyes. "i-i" it was too late, he fell to the side as he was kicked then grunted in pain as the demons foot stepped on his face. "i-i knew it would be worse if i left. i knew i wouldn't be able to get away." he said frantically to try and avoid a beating. "i don't know my way around here and i can not use my magic because this place drains me of it." Stefan drew his magic from the prayers and faith of humans, but none of that reached down here so he was left magicless. He closed his eyes bracing himself to feel the harsh sting of the whip.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:26 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius sighed and got off him, and simply put his whip away and bent down grabbing his arm harshly and standing him up. "Then you will stay by my side." He frowned, however inside he was rather jumpy and suspicious. Hmmm his undying loyalty to me starts to show... he tilted his head and rubbed his hand gently over where he stepped on him and then started walking down the hallway again, "I have a meeting, you are to stay quiet." he shot him a glare as they continued on.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:36 pm
Meokii

Stefan slowly opened his eyes as Danarius got off of him and put his whip away. He stifled a yelp as he was yanked back up to his feet. "Yes..." he knew it wasn't a question but he felt as if he should confirm that he wasn't about to go running off. He resisted the urge to cringe away as the other gently touched his cheek. if i play nice... if i am loyal to him perhaps he will show mercy and allow me to contact my people... to tell them that they should not come for me.. i will give up my own pride to save them... i have to.. he reasoned with himself as he nodded and followed behind the other in silence. If he was being completely honest with himself he would admit he wasn't just doing this for his people but for Danarius as well. He truly felt like he could get through to him if he tried hard enough.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:09 pm
Wolf-Anima55

When he came into the room he stepped up and stood there in his spot, his arms by his side. A smaller more feeble demon shuffled to the middle. "Lord Drake, Lady Leceal, Lord Danarius, and Lord Cusco, messengers of the dark Lord who reins the fire of Vanity, Gluttony. Averice, Sloth, Envy, Wrath and Lust." the one standing beside the feeble man said boldly. Lord Danarius looked down at him, judging as the all did... finding his crimes, watching every aspect until they all looked at each other then the man fell to the ground and started changing, his body bubbling and boiling, ripping apart showing what he truly was inside, a hideous monster crimed with rape and murder. He was screaming and then suddenly big spikey chains were all around him, dragging him out as he screamed for mercy, his whole body now being covered with what seemed like barb wire and his eyes burned out of his sockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:17 pm
Meokii

Stefan stood beside Danarius, sort of hiding behind him when he saw how many other demons there were in the room. Please lord lend me your strength he thought to himself as he watched a man address the demons i the room. What happened next would never leave stefans mind, the images would forever be burned into his skull and haunt him in his dreams. Even in the heat of battle he had never seen anything like this.. "Oh dear god." he gasped silently as he backed away and covered his eyes refusing to watch the man as he was dragged away. His screams echoed in the angels mind making his heart ache in pain and sadness. It was an angels duty to protect and he had just watched as that happened unable to do anything, which made him feel sick to the stomach. He wanted to run away and hide but found he couldn't get his legs to move.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:37 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius looked at him. "sh." commanded him to be quiet once again, he saw his expression, and only really cared because it made him look bad. "Stand up straight and look forward." he commanded under his breathe trying not to attract attention. He sighed and turned to him. "If you can't handle it then leave and stand by the damn door." he growled and then turned back as another man walked inside and basically did the same thing, same speech....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:01 pm
Meokii

Stefan covered his mouth trying to stay quiet as he was ordered but it was just so awful, how could anything do such a thing? When he was told he could he he didn't even hesitate as he rushed out the door. He moved down the hall a ways so he wouldn't have to hear the screams but it was as if they were following him. so much pain so much suffering, this is no place for a angel... i can't stay here... i can't. he thought to himself as he leaned against the wall and slowly slid down, covering his ears with his hands and closing his eyes tightly. He softly mumbled a prayer to himself hoping that it would make him stronger and get the sound of the screaming to go away.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:22 pm
Wolf-Anima55

It had been hours and hours before he walked out, he was tired, bored of watching the same thing over and over. He looked around and found Stefen huddled. He rolled his eyes and walked over to him staring down at him. "You done?" he asked with a cold voice. Suddenly there was another demon who rushed to Danarius. "Hey! The orders for the bonding has been moved to a later date, as you asked." Danaraius actually smiled happily and closed his eyes and nodded telling the demon he could leave. "Thank god, I'f I have to deal with that dreadful annoying woman by my side forever I'll snap." he grumbled and again looked back down to Stefen. "Come. It is time for bed." he then started walking down the hall once more and climbed the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Meokii

For all those hours Stefan stayed in the same position, curled up with his eyes closed and hands over his ears. When he heard Danarius speaking to him he slowly uncovered his ears and looked up at him with such a broken and torn expression. "yes..." he mumbled as he slowly got to his feet. He watched as another demon came and gave Danarius what seemed like good news. He simply stayed silent, his head bowed as he tried to get the screams to stop echoing in his head. "ok." he followed the other up to his room and simply stood there not sure if he had permission to go to sleep. his shirt was torn from earlier but he didn't bother to try and cover himself, it just seemed so pointless to him now.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:58 am
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius pulled out a needle and thread and tapped his foot on the floor ordering silently to have Stefen stand there and he started fixing his clothes, stitching them up. He looked up at him and bent him down kissing him for a second then looked back down where his hands were working. "hmmm how do I preserve you purity, but keep you here and tie you down?" he started thinking around him as he continued stitching.... finally after a while he was done and he bit the thread. He looked up at him. "You may sleep." he stated calmly and put everything up as he got up and started undressing and got into more comfy robes and then went to bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:04 am
Meokii

Stefan walked over to the other and kept still as he began to stitch up his clothing. When he bent down and kissed him he didn't even resist he just kind of let it happen. His lips twitched into a frown at the question but he didn't acknowledge it with an answer. He watched as the clothing was stitched, impressed by the others skill with the needle. "Thanks." He mumbled as he stepped back and smoothed out the fabric. When he was told he could sleep he moved the the far corner of the room and laid on the floor. He felt as if his pride was being ripped away from him but he was to exhausted to care. Tomorrow he resolved to do the insane and give in, make a deal with the demon so he could contact his people. He knew it would not end well for him but his people came first. As he settled down to sleep he used his long wings to cover himself like a blanket.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 am
Wolf-Anima55

Morning rolled around though it didn't get much brighter. Danarius woke up, smacking his mouth from the taste of blood, and the others taste.... which he liked but also despised. He looked at Stefen seeing if he was awake or not yet, and questioned to actually wake him up himself or just let him sleep. It wasn't that he cared that he was exhausted, it was the fact he didn't want to deal with his crap for as long as possible. Though Stefen was now basically his prisoner and slave, his main servant shouldn't sleep in to long. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Danarius got up and walked over opening the door only to be glomped by a female who began kissing at him and biting at his neck. "Oh, my dreadful soon to be love, why is it you strive to keep away from me?" she sounded sad, but Danarius knew better "because you're nothing but lies and I hate you, not love you. Just because I am a prince and you are to conceive my child, does not mean I shall 'love' you for I do not love anyone." he stated as he lifted his head up to the ceiling to keep his lips from being touched by hers. She huffed and slapped his cheek which surprised him as she just walked away. He sighed and looked down, rubbing his face with a very annoyed look.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:36 am
Meokii

Stefan found himself falling asleep rather quickly and once he was asleep he didn't wake for anything. He slept soundly through out the night, the first actual sleep since he got there. Though as morning came around he heard something that slowly brought him back to consciousness. When he opened his eyes he saw Danarius and a woman who was... On top of him? The angel slowly sat up and watched their interaction curiously. So this woman was the bare the demons children? Yet Danarius did not seem all to enthused. Stefan kept silent as the two conversed not wanting to interrupt them. Stefan's eyes widened in shock when he saw the woman slap the other. "Huh.." He was kind of surprised that Danarius didn't rip her to pieces.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:53 am
Wolf-Anima55

"If I was allowed to kill a princess so help me..." he muttered and walked back to his wardrobe when he felt eyes on him, he turned his head meeting Stefens eyes. "Up." he commanded and then started getting dressed for the day. When he was done, he came back. "Do as you will, I have somewhere I need to go.... alone." he gave him a piece of paper, a symbol written in blood which seemed to be a pass that allowed him to go where he pleased though he was probably better off staying in his room. He looked at him, wondering if there was anything else he needed to warn him about before he would leave. He pondered. Why am I giving this to him? He should simply stay in this room and not leave until I come back, though that may even take days. Stop caring and just go. Finally he came up to the conclusion and began walking to the door.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff