Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Flying out in the wind? (Bxb me and butterfingercrunch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:59 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling hugs him back and nods. "Then I will try not to get hurt." He says the words as if they alone will stop him from getting hurt.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Drake felt his lips twitch again and this time he finally got a true smile. The others weren't really a smile but something to just help him a bit. He felt his heart warm and his body feel better. Drake blinked a bit and smiled a bit. "That's okay. You don't have too but it would be easier. Thank you." He said.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: )

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling nods and rubs his head against the underside of the man's chin. "I'll do my bestest!" He says, a smile on his face, the pain forgotten.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Drake smiled at his sweetheart. He looked at him and petted his head again. "I think we should stay inside it's getting dark out." He said. He smiled at his sweet Neko. He walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling nods agreeably and follows Drake, trailing him to the couch and then crawling into his lap. It was kind of natural for him to do, really. "Can you not see in the dark?" He asks, head tilted slightly. He could see in the dark, so such things weren't an issue for him. But this man was not cat. Not even a little. So maybe he couldn't see in the dark.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Drake looked at his Neko. He smiled and nodded. "I just don't feel like dealing with the creatures that to on at night." He said. He smiled slightly and kissed his Neko's head. "If there weren't creatures at night I would totally go outside right now." He said.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling looks confused at this answer. "What sort of creatures?" His expression becomes sad, then, as he asks, "Like... me?" He looks at Drake with wide, questioning eyes. He was afraid the man would say yes, that he would lose a home, and a friend/master if he did. But he needed to know.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Drake shock his head. He looked at his little Neko. "Your species is rare.i hardly find any nekos like you. These creatures suck your blood and kill you. I rather you do not die.." He said.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:12 pm

Kait Kimishi
"N-no d-d-death." He whimpers. He had a bad feeling about the word, an intense feeling of fear that made his body shake. He doesn't know why. Only that he couldn't remember anything more than a few days before he had been placed in the box.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:35 pm

Drake looked at his Neko and hugged him. "It's okay no one will hurt you your my baby." He said. He put his face in his nekos hair and smelled his sent.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling whimpers and leans into Drake, hugging him and holding on, trying to stop the shaking and chills that had come with the word. He hides his face against the man's chest.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Drake lightly brought his hand to his pets hair. "It's okay sweet Neko. No ones going to hurt you. I'll kill them before they can touch you." He said. He used his other arm to wrap around his pet. He wanted to block his pet from the whole world. He didn't want his pet to experiment the pain he did.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling nods, though he holds on tighter, as if Drake was his anchor to this world, and without him, he would be lost, and vanish from the universe, forgotten without even the slightest trace left. His shaking turns to tremors, and those, too, eventually fall away to only the slight and occasional shivers.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:36 pm

Drake looked at him and smiled. He let his Neko fall asleep. Drake nodded and watched his sweety fall asleep peacefully. Drake continue to stroke his hair and ears. Drake hummed slightly an upbeat tune to keep him asleep.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Kait Kimishi
Sterling wakes up still leaning against Drake's chest. He rubs his eyes and looks up, blinking the sleep from his eyes, and smiles a little. He had forgotten his earlier fear after having slept and been guarded by Drake's presence.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff