Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:37 pm
ıllıllı aвel oιѕιn ıllıllı

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

♫So why, I've never felt so alone in my whole life...

Abel smiled in amusement once Shane told him the name of the movie, he hadn't been expecting something like that, Abel hadn't ever took time out of his day to watch it, but he had heard the girls talking about it, so he had a little knowledge of what it was about "I'll go grab it then" He said before removing himself from Shane and going over to the DVDs, he soon found the one he was looking for and removed the cabin in the woods and then replaced it with princess bride, he put the cabin in the woods back in its case before returning it to the cabinet and finally plopping down next to Shane once again "I've heard stuff about this movie, but I've never watched it. I feel kind of excited"
║▌║▌║█│▌

...Time's not on my side♪

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image

•?((¯°·._.• $hąɲ€ ʍąяЌµ$ •._.·°¯))؟•

Nerd

Homosexual

"I turned on the tv yesterday
So much pain bleeding through
I had to look away"

Red made its way to Shane's cheek as he looked at the bed slightly. His hands moved by themselves. He fidgeted with his hands while he waited for his friend to put in the DVD. He's seen this like a million times. He just loved the story. He just sometimes wish he could be in that girls position to find someone to like or even love like she did and just be only theirs even if they died. Shane watched as the movie turned on. "so you really never seen it. I have a million times." he said blushing slightly as he didn't mean to say the second part.

"This life can almost kill you
When your trying to survive
It's good to be here with you"

Username: Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: )

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:56 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"Nah, I try my best to avoid movie nights with the girls, but sometimes I get forced to go" Abel told him, they had been chattering about the Princess Bride the other day, and tried to convince Abel to come watch it with them, at least now he had an excuse to bail it, they probably wouldn't believe him if he said he had seen it already anyway "But I'll watch it, just for you" He said teasingly with a smile, he didn't have a problem with watching the movie, his willingness to watch a movie was usually centred around the people he was with, and Shane's company was definitely pleasant, so Abel didn't mind watching it at all.

OOC: Sorry I didn't reply this weekend, I had to go up to my dads.

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane blushed deeply and looked at his lap. He could tell his friend was teasing him. He wasn't very comfortable sometimes with people when they tease him too much but he didn't mind this person teased him he could almost sense that this person wouldn't hurt him but that was probably his imagination. He looked at the screen as the movie started playing.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: it was okay I was busy too.)

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:42 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel focused all of his attention on the screen once the movie began to play, he wanted to actually not get distracted, as he usually did during movies, which usually made him miss half of the plot, but if he didn't understand anything he could probably just get Shane to help him out "I just have one question about this. It isn't a musical, is it?" Abel asked, he did enjoy a good musical number on occasion, but sadly musicals tended to have them every five seconds, and Abel didn't know if he would be able to stand that.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 pm
Kait Kimishi
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at the screen as the previews. A blush came onto his face like usual when he talks about this thing. "it isn't a musical. It's more like an action/drama/romance thing. It's about true love." he said and sighed lightly when mentioned true love. Shane wouldn't ever get someone to date him. He was the freaky nerd. The loner and wasn't like the other nerds. He was different and didn't flaunt his knowledge.

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:34 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel nodded, he was glad it wasn't a musical, Abel could be quite an emotional person when it came to movies, so the true love bit wasn't really a problem for him "Do you watch a lot of movies about true love?" He asked, he was usually curious about someone's movie tastes, so they could bond over movies together, having someone with the opposite taste to him just meant he got introduced to a whole bunch of great movies.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane blushed deeply and looked at his friend. He looked back at the movie and shrugged. "this is the only thing I watch that's romantic related. It's just too sweet not to watch. I love this one soo much." he said and blushed even more. He kept his eyes on the screen before giving a look to Abel. "what about you. What do you watch normally." he asked.

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:58 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"I like adventure movies, my room is full of them" Abel told him, it was something Abel did with his mother, they both dreamed of some crazy adventure, and they would both sit down and watch other people do it instead, because it was the next best thing "I'm not going to lie, I've never known any boy to like romantic movies, even if it's just one movie, but that's probably because of the school I go to" He smiled, Shane blushing was a pretty cute sight, and he wanted to keep it on Shane's face for now.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:19 am
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane blushed even more until his face was practically red. He never blushed this much. He looked away not sure really if he looked good at all. He bite his lip and listened to him. "i only like this one because it has action in it and they wouldn't mind dying for each other. It's amazing." he said to reply to what Abel said the second time.

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:38 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"That kind of love is pretty amazing" Abel agreed, disappointed that Shane had once again looked away, but he didn't want to bring it up "It takes a lot of commitment, so I'll probably enjoy this movie" He said, he was looking forward to it now, he wouldn't just have to try and not get too over-emotional, he cried when he finished the walking dead game after all, and he regretted watching the bridge to terabithia, he was forever scarred after that.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:11 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at him. He smiled slightly and looked at the movie. He blushed when the girl came on and looked at his new friend. He was starting to like his friend more then a friend. But maybe that was because he never had a friend before and he could only hope for more. His heart skipped a beat as he thought about this more.

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:27 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel kept his eyes on the the screen until he noticed Shane looking at him again, he turned his head to look back at him, a look of confusion on his face "What? Is there something on my face? Does it look funny?" He asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious, Abel had never really been around someone he had thought was attractive before, and he was a little on edge because of it, not to mention that Shane was so much smarter than him in pretty much every way, Abel was worried about making a fool of himself
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at him then looked away. "no you actually are hot!" he stuttered and looked away blushing even more. He closed his eyes and then opened again. He kept his eyes on the screen hoping he didn't hear what he said. Shane felt sad when she got the news. She then was distant against herself and others,

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:18 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel's face instantly turned red once the words left Shane's mouth, he had never thought of himself as 'hot', he just saw himself as lanky and plain, he never thought Shane would even think that of him, Abel couldn't even concentrate on the movie, but he took a few moments before speaking "Hot? Me?" He asked slowly, he was still confused about what had just happened, surely someone as cute and good looking as Shane couldn't think of him like that.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out