Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:07 pm
MichaelaWhite18
"Protect me, protect me protect me! That's all you ever say!" Caleb put his hands over his ears and he pulled his head down by his knees. "I never asked for this."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:48 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"Protect me, protect me protect me! That's all you ever say!" Caleb put his hands over his ears and he pulled his head down by his knees. "I never asked for this."

He growled and crawled onto the male pinning him to the bed. "Yes you did! When you were hiding I don't know why but I could hear your wish not to die in a freaking war so I am granting it." He said and kissed the male deeply before removing their clothes.

A few hours later.

Alos awoke beside the male. He had done it since they both wore out and collapsed. He looked at the bruised male and ran a hand through his long hair.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:03 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb groaned and shivered where he lay he curled into a ball. He had passed out not long after what they had done. His body now ached worse then before and it ended up waking him up. He opened his eyes slightly and shivered again the memory of what happened slowly returning to him. Caleb remembered being pinned and while he had attempted to push Alos off of him the Demon was too strong for him. The rest of it was a blur but it was still enough to make Caleb form tears he ended up sniffling and curled into a tighter ball trying to ignore the pain. For a moment it was not all that clear why he was crying until he squeaked out. "I'm a cowered"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:13 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb groaned and shivered where he lay he curled into a ball. He had passed out not long after what they had done. His body now ached worse then before and it ended up waking him up. He opened his eyes slightly and shivered again the memory of what happened slowly returning to him. Caleb remembered being pinned and while he had attempted to push Alos off of him the Demon was too strong for him. The rest of it was a blur but it was still enough to make Caleb form tears he ended up sniffling and curled into a tighter ball trying to ignore the pain. For a moment it was not all that clear why he was crying until he squeaked out. "I'm a cowered"

"Shut up." Alos said groaning "Your not a coward, if you were you would have killed yourself yeserday." He said adn got up. "Stay here while I go get a heating pad."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:22 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb didn't move he watched as Alos left then he looked at the floor and sniffed. He was confused, Caleb did wish he wouldn't die in the war and so he hadn't. So then didn't that make him a cowered? He didn't want to die so therefor why would he want to kill himself? Caleb groaned and closed his eyes, he honestly didn't want to think about this anymore he wanted to be left alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:35 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb didn't move he watched as Alos left then he looked at the floor and sniffed. He was confused, Caleb did wish he wouldn't die in the war and so he hadn't. So then didn't that make him a cowered? He didn't want to die so therefor why would he want to kill himself? Caleb groaned and closed his eyes, he honestly didn't want to think about this anymore he wanted to be left alone.

Alos came bak in with a water jug, steam wafted from it gently "Here." He said gently.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:39 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb looked up at the water jug and sniffing a little still he reached up and took it then put it where he hurt the most. "...Thank you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:31 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb looked up at the water jug and sniffing a little still he reached up and took it then put it where he hurt the most. "...Thank you..."

He nodded and handed the male a cup of tea. "I'm sorry.....I let my anger contorl me again."  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:21 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the tea and after a bit of movement to sit himself up without flinching he gently reached for it and took it as well and took a few sips. Now what could he say to that? 'it's okay I forgive you for hurting me' 'I don't forgive you our a monster' either way he would either look like a wimp or a jerk so all he could do was sigh and say "thanks for the tea too. And I'm sorry I made you angry."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:42 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at the tea and after a bit of movement to sit himself up without flinching he gently reached for it and took it as well and took a few sips. Now what could he say to that? 'it's okay I forgive you for hurting me' 'I don't forgive you our a monster' either way he would either look like a wimp or a jerk so all he could do was sigh and say "thanks for the tea too. And I'm sorry I made you angry."

"No you dont have to say sorry." He said gently and sat on the bed.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:26 am
MichaelaWhite18
"Then what should I say?" Caleb said looking at his reflection in the tea. "I really have no say in what you do, your stronger then me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:32 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"Then what should I say?" Caleb said looking at his reflection in the tea. "I really have no say in what you do, your stronger then me."

"Just yell at me to stop..." He said gently. God he felt weak, he had never shown someone this much kindness other than children.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:42 am
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back up he blinked now he was angry. "I did that the first time! I even begged."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:54 am
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked back up he blinked now he was angry. "I did that the first time! I even begged."

"I know but I had to make the contract." He said weakly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb did not know what to say to that he looked back at the tea and said nothing.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff