Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
[SweetCicero]A Dash of Fright & A Dash of Art[Kassumi6] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:32 pm
𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & tticus rove
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
Listen to your heartfdfdfe
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
They'll be your guideafsff
Back homeadddfdf
When life leaves us blindsaddfg
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan nodded slowly. Maybe something funny had happened and he had missed it. “Okay.” He shrugged after a couple minutes. He stared blankly back at the television, mostly just thinking of what he was going to do. Maybe he would just have Nathaniel and Atticus go shopping for him and he’d show Renold what video games were. When the two got back then maybe he’d confront them about now being human. He was pulled from his thought again as Renold asked a question and moved to sit properly on the couch. “Oh, um,” Tristan hummed a little as he leaned grabbed the remote from the arm of the couch and pointed at the buttons. He quickly explained what the ones Renold would probably use were then showed him how to change the channel. “Have a blast.” The male said as he handed Renold the remote before he stood up and walked into the kitchen. He pulled off a pad from the fridge (magnet on the back) and grabbed a pen. The pad was dark blue with light green lines for lists. He started to write down everything he knew he needed then started to look through the kitchen just to make sure and to add a few things.

xxAtticus shrugged at Nathaniel’s words. “It’s so hard to be sweet to you.” The male sighed as if it was a real challenge. He gave the male a dull stare as if he were completely done with the male. He didn’t flinch when the paint was placed on his nose. “Okay, now you’re just taking shorts at my hair color.” The male said dryly then shrugged again. “I didn’t know they made purple cotton candy. Is it grape flavored?” Atticus asked as he suddenly became more interested in the cotton candy than what he was talking about earlier. He raised an eyebrow at Nathaniel at the question, forgetting what had said then a look of realization washed over his face. “Oh, right. Well, I pretty sure you wanted to kiss me.” Atticus said like it was a blatant fact as he walked over to Nathaniel and backed the male up to a wall. “I mean, why else would you push me to a wall, try to pin me,” he explained as he put one hand to the side of Nathaniel like the male had done earlier, “Then kiss me like you did?” Atticus’s tone became softer as he got his face very close to Nathaniel’s again, but he had to push himself up on his feet since he was shorter. He leaned forward just enough for their lips to touch again before he moved back and pointed at Nathaniel’s hand that had been cut earlier. “How’s your hand?” Again came the sudden subject change and Atticus acting like, well, Atticus.

Outfits :: Tristan | Atticus

SweetCicero
It's fine. I've found that having Atticus be timid is basically impossible... The damn tease xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:51 pm
athaniel Ƀrooks & enold adix ☾

User Image
User Image

Renold watched Tristan lean over and grab the remote. He payed attention to all the buttons that were pointed out, and gladly took the remote once it was handed over. He wasn't exactly sure how he'd have a blast flipping through the channels. Or perhaps it was sarcasm. Did Renold even understand sarcasm entirely? Probably not... Whatever. Renold started to flip through the channels, trying to find something entertaining to watch. Though nothing good seemed to be on.. Renold sighed, and placed the remote on the couch beside himself. The channel stopped on some cooking show. Though the food didn't interest Renold. Human food was odd. Renold got off the couch and shadowed his was over to pop up next to Tristan. “What's with all the mirrors in your attic?” Renold asked. “Are you fond of looking at yourself?” Renold questioned further, watching Tristan make a list of items. Which he wasn't even all that sure what Tristan was doing, but it didn't really matter to him. Watching the human was more interesting than the television right now.

It wouldn't be all that shocking that Nathaniel was hard to be sweet to. He wasn't all that sweet himself. Though Atticus's words seemed to hold a hint of exaggeration, or sarcasm. Though he couldn't quite place it. He almost wanted to laugh when Atticus said Nathaniel was just taking shots at his hair color. Well, maybe he was but wasn't? The expression on Atticus's face was even more priceless though. He looked fed up. The sudden interest in the cotton candy was odd though. Nathaniel shrugged. “Yeah, grape.” He answered simply. Then the subject got changed again, back over to what was being hidden. Had Nathaniel wanted to kiss Atticus, or did he simply want to tease and push buttons? The reasoning behind it was honestly lost now. At first, he just wanted to piss Atticus off, but ended up liking the kiss. That wasn't the question though.. Yes. Yes Nathaniel wanted to kiss Atticus. Nathaniel smirked at Atticus, letting himself get backed up into the wall. He hadn't moved away when Atticus pushed up to bring their lips together either. Though now he had purple on his face, and blue... “Because, I did want to kiss you.” Nathaniel told Atticus as if that information was nothing. He wasn't shy about it. Nope. Nathaniel blinked and looked down at his hand. It was a bit cut up looking, but fine. “You're difficult to keep up with.” Nathaniel commented, referring to how Atticus kept hoping back and forth between things.

| Mood :: A bit annoyed..And.. Idk. ; Bored | Location :: Kitchen ; Bathroom | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Haha, Atticus... x)

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:49 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan paused his writing to look at Renold. It took a moment for him to remember that Renold didn’t know what Tristan did for a living. “I turned the attic into a dance studio. It’s the reason the floors are made of a different wood, the walls are white, the lights are really nice, and the mirrors are on one wall. I’m a singer and I dance for a living; I’m kind of famous for it. The mirrors help when you dance. When you watch yourself dance you can see the things you’re doing wrong and fix them.” The brunette shrugged then looked down at the pad. He checked through the list once more then nodded as he set the pad and pen on the counter. He looked at Renold and tilted his head to the side. “I’m going to teach you how to play video games. First, I need to ask Nathaniel and Atticus to do me a favor. I’ll be right back; don’t…eat anything.” He said as he walked out of the kitchen and headed for the basement.

xxAtticus seemed offended all of a sudden. “You don’t like grape? How do you not like grape? That is the best artificial flavor in the entire damn world!” The male said, almost sounding like Nathanial had just insulted him. “Ugh.” The male shook his head in disgusted as he moved away from Nathaniel with his hands raised. “I can’t believe I kissed a person that doesn’t like grape flavoring. I might be sick.” The small hissy fit was replaced with mild surprise as he just stared at Nathaniel. He folded his right arm over his chest, rested his left elbow on his right hand, then proceeded to rub the bridge of his nose. “You are just no fun, are you?” He asked as he moved his hand away from his face and fanned his fingers out as he stared at the taller male. He didn’t care that he spread the red paint even more on his nose since he was used to being covered in paint. “I can tease you and make you blush, but you just won’t let me bug you about anything now will you?” Atticus seemed almost frustrated then it all melted away. “You’re doing well so far.” He smiled at the male before he heard footsteps on the stairs.

xxTristan walked down into the basement. “Hey, can I have you two…” The brunette started but once his eyes went from the floor to the two males, his words just faded away. His eyebrows knitted together as he looked at them in confusion then pointed between them. “Why?” He asked and Atticus shook his head. “Unimportant. What do you need?” Tristan shook his head, trying to remove any thoughts of why the two were covered in paint from his mind. “Uh, can I have you guys go to the store for me? I don’t want to leave Renold by himself of with either of the two of you and you’re both in my house, so you owe me.” Atticus had opened his mouth to protest, but shut it when it was mentioned that they owed Tristan. “Sure.” The male agreed. “Great. Wash up and I’ll give you guys the shopping list.” Tristan smiled at the two before he went back upstairs to Renold. Atticus looked at Nathanial, his aqua eyes looking the man over. “I can’t believe you don’t like grape.” He spat out bitterly before he marched up the stairs to go wash the paint off.

SweetCicero
Oh, just wait until they get to the store and Atticus remembers that nearly every store has an art like section xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:03 pm

User Image
User Image

A dance studio? Hm.. That was actually pretty cool! Renold seemed quite interested in this dancing stuff. He remembers watching a show where people were dancing to up beat tunes and such. It seemed fun to dance... Renold wondered if you could learn how to dance, though he felt he'd be terrible at it. Would be odd that Renold would find attraction for such an activity? Probably. Knowing him it was quite out of character. Renold pondered off thing about what Tristan said, that is until Tristan spoke again. Video games? What on earth was that? Renold nodded once. “Okay?” He answered. What favor needed to be asked of those two? Renold just shrugged it off, then smiled devilishly when Tristan said not to eat anything. Hah! The day if Tristan learned Renold was just acting like an idiot, Renold was going to die of laughter. Thought when Tristan left, Renold sipped on some hand soap, then put it back. It wasn't a lot to make him sick. Just a little for the flavor. “Mmmm.... Delicious.” Renold said aloud. 'Hahahaha! He'll never suspect a thing..' The voice said as Renold placed the soap back and sat up on the counter.

Nathaniel's face went straight into confusion. What, the hell? Why was Atticus offended all of a sudden? Nathaniel looked befuddled as he listened to Atticus go off about grape. Over everything he's said, or insulted over, now.... No, NOW, Atticus gets offended and yells at him. Over grape? Nathaniel couldn't believe it. Suddenly, he had this weird feeling and found it extremely hard not to burst out into laughter. Instead. He crossed one arm over his chest, and put his balled fist in front of his mouth to try and hide the fact he was about to laugh. He didn't laugh, not ever, nope. He had already almost gave a full smile.. Nathaniel just starred at Atticus, seriously, and listened. He couldn't understand why it was grape that Atticus freaked out over. Nathaniel's eyebrow lifted up at the question Atticus asked. Shrugged. “Nope.” He answered. This was too good. At least he was doing well at something, for once. Then Tristan came in. Nathaniel's arms fell to his sides and he looked up at the guy. Shopping? No no no, he didn't run errands! He body guarded. He wasn't leaving the house with Renold there. That guy was dangerous. He supposed he had no choice though... Nathaniel sighed and followed after Atticus to go upstairs. “I can't believe you're making a big deal over it.” Nathaniel responded.

| Mood :: A bit annoyed..And.. Idk. ; Bored | Location :: Kitchen ; Bathroom | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
I'm dead.... Just... Dead... XD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:57 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan walked back up the stairs and went over to Renold. “C’mon. My game system is in the basement.” He said as he moved from the kitchen then watched Atticus and Nathaniel come upstairs. “I can’t believe you don’t like grape! Who doesn’t like grape?” The pink haired male asked as he looked at the male behind him the stopped as he pointed at Tristan. “You like grape don’t you, Trist?” Atticus asked causing Tristan to feel like he had just been thrown into an interrogation. “…Yeah…” He replied after a pause and Atticus nodded. “See? I am going to ask every single persons we see at the store if they like grape.” The male stated as he walked upstairs and went into one of the bathrooms to wash the paint off. Tristan shrugged and shook his head. “C’mon, Renold.” Once Atticus was changed, he waited for Nathaniel before they grabbed the list and left. Tristan sat downstairs on the couch with Renold showing and explaining how Mario Cart worked, but thankfully there was also a tutorial that went with the game.

xxOnce at the store, Atticus held his promise and asked every stranger if they liked grape flavor as they walked around the store and collected the items on the list in a basket. Thankfully, Tristan had given them money for everything before they had left. It didn’t take them long to gather everything, but Atticus ended up getting distracted when he saw an employee pushing around a cart of things to put away, and some of them were art supplies. “We need to look in the art section.” He stated as he grabbed Nathaniel and leaded him in the direction of the art supplies. He still asked people about grape on the way, and even got hit on by a guy who Atticus was all for flirting with, but there were more pressing matters (or maybe he was pulled away). Once at the art supplies part of the store, Atticus became a child in a candy store. He looked through everything, but something caught his attention. “They have glow in the dark paint.” He mumbled as he picked up a tube of paint. “Nathaniel, they have glow in the dark paint! It glows in the dark!” The male said, his tone of voice getting a bit high. It wasn’t high enough to hurt anyone’s ears, but it was high enough for his voice to go in and out. The male was practically jumping up and down as a wide grin split his face as he looked at all the glow in the dark paint he wanted so badly, but probably couldn’t have.

SweetCicero
xD. The return of Mario Cart! You know what else we need? We need Nathaniel and Atticus to fight in front of Tristan and he can't get a word in to make them stop, so he just shouts, "Mommy! Daddy! Stop fighting! You're tearing this family apart!" At the time of his lungs and that silences them xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:18 pm

User Image
User Image

When Tristan came back to collect Renold, the guy was conversing with himself, pretty much.. If you didn't consider the voices to be other people. Though he turned to look at Tristan, and nodded. He swung his feet forward, and walked over to follow Tristan. He purposely walked on the other side of the taller male when Nathaniel came by. He could just sort of tell that the elk was unhappy with him. Why? Renold wasn't too sure. Maybe because he had been pestering the Elk for the past however long. Down to the basement, Renold took a seat with Tristan and grabbed the controller. Renold listened to explanation, and took note to what buttons did so he could play. Though, he wasn't too sure if this was going to be of any interest to him.. When it came to choosing characters and vehicles, he just kept everything at default. “What was the point of this game?” Renold asked.

What was the big deal about not liking artificial grape flavoring? If Atticus freaked out over this, Nathaniel didn't even want to dare making matters worse by stating he didn't like any candy, or any artificial flavors.. So he just shook his head, and shut his mouth. It was probably for the best. Nathaniel went straight to the bathroom and washed all the paint off his face, and hands then left the bathroom. To his room, he grabbed his wallet, and cell phone, then soon left with Atticus to the store. Which by the way, the store was a trip on it's own, adding Atticus made things worse. Everyone passing by got asked about liking grape as the collected everything they needed. Nathaniel would have been thankful that they had gotten everything on the list, though Atticus bulled them off to the art section. Bug surprise. Still, everyone was getting asked about grape. However, they had stopped when some guy started hitting on Atticus and flirting with him. “Honestly?” Nathaniel said aloud, and irritably. “He's busy.” Nathaniel said, grabbing Atticus and haling the male off to the art section. It could have been seen as jealousy, if Atticus wanted to poke and tease about it. Though Nathaniel primarily just wanted to get the hell out of the store. When Atticus started getting all excited over the glow in the dark paint, Nathaniel just gave this curious look. “Finally you pull up something interesting.” Nathaniel said.

Kassumi6
I am listening to that song now. ^^ I like that idea of them going to a bar. And it would be hilarious for Tristan to do that. xP

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:48 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan sighed at Renold’s question. “Entertainment. I guess it’s a little more fun with more people or when you’ve grasped the idea of video games.” They played two rounds before Tristan started to switch out the games. “Let’s see if we can find a genre you really like.” The male said as he put in a first person shooter. They went from shooters, to rpg games, to games heavy on story, then to horror games. Tristan guessed that the horror games were likely to win Renold over and probably give him more ideas to torture the three. So far the guy had only really tormented Tristan and Nathaniel, Atticus was off scotch free for the time being. The brunette played whatever games allowed two player and he flinched every now and then at the horror games, which were still new and ones he hadn’t played yet. “Anything you like so far?” Tristan asked as he leaned back into the couch with his arms crossed as he watched Renold play the horror game.

xxB-But, Nathaniel, he’s really cute! He’s as attractive as you are, but he lacks the personality of a jerk. And he started it! Let me have this! …He likes grape!” Atticus as shouted in a hushed tone at Nathaniel as he tried to fight being pulled, but he wasn’t trying hard enough. “Jerk.” He had mumbled before they had arrived at the art section. The male’s excitement was quick to die at what Nathaniel said. “What exactly is that supposed to mean, nature boy?” The male demanded before he started to look through the colors, but what little anger and sass he had quickly left. “Do you know what I could do with this? I could paint Van Gogh’s Starry Night and it would glow…” Atticus walked up to Nathaniel and grabbed him by the collar of his leather jacket and he moved the male forwards and backwards like he was trying to emphasis his point, “And it would glow. At. Night.” The male sounded like his life depended on the paint. “It would glow at night!” He shook Nathaniel a little more before he stopped and smoothed out the male’s jacket. “Sorry. Why didn’t you put a shirt on? You’re in public.” Atticus gave Nathaniel a look before he shrugged. “Not that I really mind, but I can see some woman walking up and complaining.” He sighed as he put the paint back. He wouldn’t buy it because he knew how reluctant Tristan would be to let the pink haired male use the paint in his house.

SweetCicero
Like the song? It'll be fun as Tristan tries to keep Renold from doing anything stupid even though it's an act xD. I really like when Atticus freaks out; it's really fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:22 pm

User Image
User Image

Renold nodded at the answer he got from Tristan, though he was a bit entertained by this game, it got boring. At which point Tristan turned the game off and switched it out for something else. They kept switching games to find something that Renold really liked. Which they did, eventually. Of all of them, Renold really liked the horror based genre game. If you couldn't tell, Renold liked dark, creepy and scary things. Things that would much fit himself. Wasn't all that shocking... 'Now this is a good game!' The voice commented. Renold just smiled menacingly at the telivision screen and made the character run about and squish rat runnid around on the floor. It would seem Renold forgot the objective of the game, and started making a bloody mess of rats benieth his character's feet. When Tristan asked something, Renold looked over, still smiling and laughed. “This one!” He answered and went back to brutally murdering things. Ohhh, how sick he was.. They were just animations, but still.

Atticus's little protests to being pulled away pretty much just went uncared for. Pfft, did it look like Nathaniel would care? No. Nathaniel just pulled Atticus along. “Trust me, I'm saving him a massive headache.” Nathaniel retorted on the way over to the art section. As for the question to what he said meant, he just didn't answer. No need for further fighting, and making a scene in the store. Though Atticus seemed to have making a scene already in action. Nathaniel listened to Atticus, though didn't quite understand what he was talking about. When Atticus shook him, He gave Atticus this glare of, “Imma hurt you”, but loosened the glaring some when Atticus stopped and smoothed out his jacket. He brushed off the fake furry parts of his jacket, and sighed. “Then get it for ******** sake.” Nathaniel told Atticus. Nathaniel blinked and looked down at his chest. Right... He didn't put a shirt on. Oh well, he must have forgotten about that. Not that he really cared though. He shrugged. “Forgot about it. Who cares though, I'd come into the store butt naked if I felt like it.” Nathaniel replied. He was shocked when Atticus put the paint back. Hell, Nathaniel even wanted Atticus to buy it so he could see how the painting would turn out.

Kassumi6
Yes, I like it. Though I don't know which part Atticus would look up at. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:54 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan watched as Renold played the game, but any main objective that had lingered in the male’s brain seemed to flee once he discovered he could kill rats. He watched with a raised eyebrow at blood littered the floor in the game, but would eventually fade away. Tristan leaned forward and grabbed the case the disk for the game had been in and read the back then the booklet that was in it. “Ya know, if you continue forward in the game you eventually get to kill monsters which have more blood their rats and you get a wider selection of weapons that aren’t the characters feet.” Tristan said as he set the case down before he laid back on the couch. At least they managed to find something that would likely keep him busy while Tristan had a chat with his two friends when they got back. He at least have a small stack of horror games for him to play and keep him entertained.

xxAtticus didn’t insult Nathaniel further even though he had really wanted to. He shook his head with a sigh. “I don’t Tristan would be too fond of the idea of having more paint in his house, especially of it glows in the dark. Maybe it’ll still be here when I can get back into my apartment.” Atticus blatantly ignored the sign that said Limited Time Only above the paints. He could find others online or in other stores later on; it would be hard to forget about glow in the dark paint. Atticus looked at Nathaniel when he spoke again. He started to laugh at what the male said and opened his mouth to say he wouldn’t mind saying that, but closed his mouth as he shook his head while he laughed as he walked passed Nathaniel. “Let’s go.” He said as they went to the check out. As they waited in line, he grabbed a grape flavors sucker for himself. He was still stuck on the grape thing. After they checked out and got their things bagged, they headed out of the store, but something stopped Atticus. He looked around after he heard a sound that caught his attention. He walked over to a pile of boxes after he handed Nathaniel the bag of stuff Tristan wanted. He moved the boxes around until he spotted something that made the male gasp. He pulled something from the pile and he turned to look at Nathaniel with a look that pleaded for something the male had yet to mention, like he was a child that wanted something from a parent. Then his hands moved to so a black kitten with on blue eye and one brown. “Nathaniel, look.” The male said as he held the kitten in his hands and close to his chest. “Do you think Tristan would be okay with me keeping him? Look how cute he is!

SweetCicero
"...something in my heart
Needs her more than even clowns need the laughter of the crowd...", "...all I want to do is kiss..."(main one, likely to ******** with Nathaniel), and the ending line "Tell her something in my mind freezes up from time to time ."
And, KITTEN!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:37 pm

User Image
User Image

After a few moments, Renold's attention was pulled over to Tristan. The mentioning of moving forward to kill monsters was indeed interesting, though Renold seemed to have a small issue. “But monsters aren't innocent...” Renold said, sounding bummed out. Though he did pull his character away from the rat killing spree to continue on to the next part of the game. For awhile it was just some walking around with a candle, and some jump scares that didn't make Renold even flinch. Each jump scare made Renold laugh like a lunatic. Down a hall and a left turn was a room that had a candle lit on it. So Renold progressed forward to find a crowbar, and a pole. “Ooo! Maybe I use the pole to kill things!” Renold said a little too excitedly. It was almost scary how excited he got over killing things in this game, and how little anything was scaring him.. As he walked down another hall, a monster came up and attacked him. Though he was able to chase it off. “Hey! Get back here!” Renold said, chasing after the monster in the game.

That was true. Tristan probably wouldn't have been too fond of glow in the dark paint stains around the house.. Nathaniel probably wouldn’t have been either. Then again, he lived in a some what crappy apartment, so he really wouldn't have cared. However, he did see the limited time only sign above the paint and shook his head as Atticus walked away. It wasn't like him, especially when someone pissed him off as much as Atticus, but Nathaniel grabbed a can of the paint when Atticus wasn't paying attention, and put it into the cart. Nathaniel saw Atticus grab a grape sucker, and rolled his eyes. He could tell Atticus was still hung up on that. It was silly, but kind of funny.. Nathaniel grabbed a good amount of groceries and walked out with Atticus. Though, they were stopped before the reached the car. Nathaniel sighed and looked over at Atticus, as if to ask, “what now?” and took the bags being handed to him. When Atticus turned around, he was holding a little kitten to his chest. Oh no, nooooo, no, no, no. Nathaniel shook his head. “No way. Put it back.” Nathaniel practically ordered. Kittens were cute and all, but most of them got on his nerves... Besides, Atticus was freaking out over paint being an issue. What if the kitten scratched up furniture, or chewed up wires or something?

| Mood :: A bit annoyed..And.. Idk. ; Entertained | Location :: Kitchen ; Bathroom | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Thought it may have been the kiss one. AND Nathaniel will protest, but Atticus will of course keep it. xD

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:14 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxOddly enough, the brunette found it fascinating to watch Renold play the game. He didn’t understand why, but it was really fun to watch. While Tristan jumped at each jump scare, he got to listen to Renold laugh his head off at them. Horror just got a lot more interesting with Renold around. When the male ran into a monster in the game, Tristan finally broke into laughter as he watched the male chase after it.

xxAtticus pouted at Nathaniel before he gave him a look that said, ‘oh, you did not.’ “Did you just tell me to put an innocent creature back into a pile of boxes with no food source, no water source, and a shitty shelter and expect me to walk away while not feeling like a guilty piece of s**t?” The male asked, more than a little upset with the male and using a tone that would have made anyone walk away like they hadn’t said what they had. “No, I will not put him back. Besides, who can say no to this face?” The male asked as he held the kitten near Nathaniel’s face and all it did was meow. He grabbed the bag he had been carrying from Nathaniel and walked off with the kitten in his arm. “Let’s go, grape and kitten hater.” It really wasn’t going to end anytime soon.

xxOnce they got back, Tristan heard the front door open and close. “I’ll be back. I’ll bring popcorn.” He said as he quickly went upstairs. He could hear mild bickering coming from the two over something, but he ignored it for now as he closed the door to the basement behind him quietly. Then he looked over at the two to see the kitten Atticus held. “Oh, oh ******** no. Where did you get that?” Tristan demanded. “I found him abandoned in a pile of boxes.” Atticus stated and Tristan sighed heavily as he rubbed his forehead. “Tristan, please. I’ll take care of it, I’ll train it, clean up after it, and please don’t make me put it back where I found it like Nathaniel wanted me to.” Tristan blinked and looked at Nathaniel like he was crazy. “You wanted him to put the thing back in a pile of boxes?” Atticus started to nod. “Stop it.” Tristan hissed and Atticus held still. Tristan sighed and took a moment to think. “Fine, you can keep it as long as you put a search in a paper and online to make sure someone didn’t lose it. I have some stuff from when Erik had me watch his cats.” Atticus started to bounce up and down a little like a child. “Calm down.” Tristan hissed as he walked over to the kitchen. “Okay. Thank you!” The male said in pure excitement as he set the groceries down in the kitchen. “I have to ask you guys something.” Tristan said as he moved to where he stood between them and the door to the basement. “You two aren’t human, are you?” Atticus stared in shock for a moment before he shook his head. “I don’t know…” He started, but Tristan cut him off. “Save it; Renold told me you two weren’t and he obviously isn’t either.” Atticus sighed and glanced at Nathaniel before he looked at Tristan. “I’m a vampire that eats like energy.” He mumbled, a little upset that Tristan knew they weren’t human. Teal eyes turned to the bodyguard as Tristan demanded to know what Nathaniel was just by looking at him.

SweetCicero
Yeah. Oh yes, Nathaniel will not win >D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:33 am

User Image
User Image

Okay, so maybe Nathaniel hadn't really thought through what he said. Which what he said sounded bad. He didn't necessarily mean for Atticus to put the cat back into the box. Maybe just outside of it. Cats could be feral or tamed. So he was sure the thing would have been fine... Scratch that. Nathaniel didn't give a s**t anymore. Maybe he should just keep his mouth shut? Every time he opened his mouth it seemed it got turned into something bad. Nathaniel sighed heavily. “That's not what I meant...” Nathaniel said, staring at the little kitten in his face. Well, he had to admit, it was adorable. Especially when it meowed in his face. Nathaniel walked back to the car and put the groceries in. Then off to get back to Tristan's it was.

Back at Tristan's house, Nathaniel helped bring everything in, and set stuff down in the kitchen. “I'm telling you, he's not going to want that thing here.” Nathaniel said. As if to come in on cue, there was the man himself. Tristan walked in and saw the kitten, and Nathaniel figured, Tristan didn't approve. Once again, Nathaniel looked at Atticus with an upset glare to look at the both of them with a blank expression. He shook his head lightly. “It's not what I meant.” Nathaniel told them. Well, looked like there would be a kitten running around the house. Great. It just better stay out of Nathaniel's room and leave his things alone. What was so damned exciting about having a kitten anyways? He should have been glad it wasn't a puppy at least. Now dogs... Dogs were just an absolute no for him. Unless it was someone else's and trained. When Tristan said he needed to ask them something, Nathaniel looked over at the brunette, as if he expected a question. Though he expected a question of if they had gotten everything or something like that, or even about Renold. Nathaniel figured that Atticus was an energy eating vampire. Just based off what he had said and done while Nathaniel has known him. The demanding look of Tristan told Nathaniel it was his turn to fess up what he was now. He didn't really want to, but what was the big deal if Tristan already knew something was up? Nathaniel crossed his arms. “I'm an elk breed.” He answered. Though he would absolutely refuse to bring out his antlers. For personal reasons, and the fact they'd pull up more questioning. So he just started to change the subject. “Don't bother asking what that thing downstairs is though, I don't know. I'd assume he was a demon.” Nathaniel stated. “Which by the way, I wouldn't trust him so much.” He ended.

While Tristan had gone off to get popcorn, Renold continued to play the game. Every time a monster popped up, he'd laugh and hit. Only to be disappointed that the monster would run from him. He got bored with running after them every time. So they were off the hook for awhile on that. Though Renold started getting frustrated. It seemed that every turn lead him back to places he had already been. Which he'd assure you that's not where he needed to be. He had to find a new door, and for that matter, where was the key?! He found the door once, but hadn't the key and had to go on a search. Which got himself in his current position. After a minute he got annoyed and put the controller down. Maybe an extra pair of eyes could help him find the key? For all he'd know, the could have been right in front of his face. 'We should go eves drop...' The voice suggested, and Renold didn't seem to abject to the idea. So Renold turned into a shadow and slithered his way against the wall to listen to the others. He came in on when Nathaniel called him a demon. 'Well, I could see the connection, but we didn't rise up from hell...' The voice commented to Renold. Though he was more in tuned with the conversation than the voice at the current moment. Trying to catch everything they said.

| Mood :: A bit annoyed..And.. Idk. ; Entertained | Location :: Kitchen ; Basement, eves dropping | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
I love rainy weather... Ahhh. x)

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:50 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xxTristan took a deep breath before he took a seat on a stood. He understood why they would have told him about it, but the brunette couldn’t help but feel a little offended. “My bodyguard is an elk?” Tristan looked at Nathaniel, eyebrows knitted together in confusion because it seemed so odd. “You’d think they would be gentler creatures, right?” Atticus chuckled, but silenced himself when Tristan gave him a look that told him to be quiet. Tristan stood his head. “He’s some shadow thing; not a demon. I don’t think demons vomit black ooz or cry black tears. If it’ll make you feel better I’ll put holy water in a drink to see if he reacts, but I severely doubt it. He’s not that bad, Nathaniel; he had no memory of his past, he thinks his name it Renold, and he doesn’t know what he is. Cut the guy some slack.” Tristan sighed as he got up and went to the cabinets. He pulled out a popcorn popper and put some seeds into it with a bowl to catch the popcorn. “The stuff for the cat is in the hall closet. Put the litter box in that tiled closet upstairs and put another by the front door.” Tristan instructed. Atticus nodded and walked off. Tristan started to put this away while Atticus headed upstairs with a kitten and an arm full of stuff after he set one of the litter boxes up. As he looked through one of the bags, Tristan raised an eyebrow at two items. “He’s really not letting it go, is he?” Tristan asked as he held up the grape flavored sucker before he shook his head with a light chuckle. Tristan was surprised to see that in the bag he knew Atticus carried, but as he went to the bag Nathaniel had, he looked confused. He pulled a can of clear, glow in the dark pain and held it up as he gave Nathaniel a questioning look. “Why did you buy this?

xxAtticus set up the second litter box in the spacious closet that he left open. Once placed on the floor, the kitten went to use the litter box. “So you aren’t a stray; you’re a run away.” The pink haired male sighed in disappointment and grabbed the kitten once he was done. He then went into the bathroom with the kitten and a bottle of cat shampoo. He filled the tub with a little lukewarm water before he watched the kitten. The black cat wasn’t bothered by the water and even attempted to swim in it, but it was too shallow. He dried the kitten off with a towel and even attempted a blow dryer, but the kitten wouldn’t have it. So instead they set in front of a fan while Atticus dried off the kitten then gave him some food. He would move the bowl and water dish to the kitchen after the kitten was done eating. For now he needed to think of a name and make a sign for the cat. He was able to snap a few good pictures off his phone. He make a poster design, made an ad in the paper, then one online just in case.

SweetCicero
Yay, rain! It's not raining here, but it's not boiling hot at least.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:34 pm

User Image
User Image

Nathaniel simply shrugged when Tristan asked his question. Yes, Nathaniel was elk. Or as a lot would say, Elk Demon. Mostly because Nathaniel obviously wasn't the normal elk people thought of. As for Atticus and his comment, Nathaniel glared at the pink haired male. Nathaniel almost felt sorry for the guy but hey, it was a basic rule of thumb by all supernaturals; you didn't tell humans about yourself, or anyone, or anything. The whole world just couldn't handle the supernatural living among them. Could you imagine what could happen? FBI, military and all that would be scrambling around and taking supernaturals off to be caged, killed or tested on. Of course you wouldn't think that the supernaturals would remain silent, they'd fight back, and the war could go on in years, or end in the death of a race or two. Nathaniel just sighed. He thought about Renold though. Even the fact the guy lost his memory didn't comfort Nathaniel. To him, Renold felt off, Renold felt dangerous and evil. Tristan could say what he wanted, but Nathaniel wasn't going to trust Renold, ever. Nathaniel looked at the grape flavored sucker, then shook his head. “You have no idea... He went around asking every, I mean, everyone, if they liked grape.” Nathaniel said, sounding rather irritated. Though his attention was brought to the paint. Oh, right.... Uhhh... “I wanted to see what Atticus could do with it.” Nathaniel said, shrugging afterwords. Though this was partially true, deep down inside the ugly truth was that Nathaniel did it to be.. Oh god... To be nice.

While they were talking, Renold listened carefully. Tristan at least saw that Renold wasn't a demon. Though he hoped the holy water wouldn't be put into a drink of his.. Though it wouldn't kill him like it very well could kill a demon, it would make him very sick to his stomach. He'd know because he drank some in a church. He was thirsty, okay? Thankfully, Tristan was on Renold's side, for now. Even with all that Renold did. Still, that was meant in fun and games. To Renold, anyways. What was that vampire carrying around anyways? A kitten? What was a, kitten? Renold slipped underneath the door and silently and sneakily as possible followed Atticus. The whole time, he went seemingly undetected. He watched Atticus grab things for the kitten, bathe the kitten and then leave to sit in front of a fan. In a slink of shadows, Renold very quickly dropped to eye level with Atticus. With no warning he was even there. Hanging upside down from the ceiling, Renold starred at Atticus with his twisted grin on display. “Hello there!” Renold greeted abruptly and looked at the kitten. “Is that a rat you brought into this home?” Renold asked, going to poke the kitten.

| Mood :: Calm. ; Entertained | Location :: Kitchen ; With Atticus | Attire :: Renold ; Nathaniel |

Kassumi6
Yeah. And Renold is off to pester Atticus! biggrin

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:21 pm
Dancer/Musician & Artist

User Image
User Image
Those angel voicesfads
They'll sing to youasdf
Back homeadddfdf
Love keeps us kindadfgs

xx Tristan chuckled and shook his head. “That’s Atticus for you. It’s not terrible, but it’s hard to keep him under control sometimes. I tend to need to bribe him if he’s intentionally doing something.” The brunette shrugged. He set the paint down on the counter and didn’t give it a second thought. “He’ll going to love that.” The male sighed. As long as it didn’t lead to a glow in the dark mess, Tristan didn’t care. He turned the popcorn popper off and put a lid on the bowl after putting a small amount of sea salt over the popcorn. He shook he bowl to mix it all. “Do you want any?” He asked as he pulled the lid off the bowl. The bowl was pretty big, so there was a lot of popcorn. He grabbed two bowls and scooped some into one. “If you head upstairs give that to Atticus.” He pointed at the green bowl with popcorn in it. The other bowl was for Nathaniel if he wanted any. He waited to see if Nathaniel took any popcorn before he put the lid back on the bowl and went to the basement door. He walked down into the basement expecting to see Renold, but no one was there and the game was paused. With a sigh, the male walked up to the first floor and shouted up to the second from the stair case. “Renold, if you want to finish this game and try to kill the boss I suggest you get back here before I put a different one in!” The male called out between he returned to the basement to wait for a couple minutes.

xx Atticus had felt something watching him, but wasn’t bothered by it for now. Because he knew something or someone was there, Atticus wasn’t surprised when Renold popped out of nowhere. “Hey.” He replied as he turned his attention to the computer screen and finished what he was doing. “It’s not a rat; it’s a kitten, a baby cat.” The male explained as he spun around in his chair to watch Renold go to poke the kitten that had finished eating. The black kitten didn’t allow Renold to poke him as he rubbed up against his hand and started to purr. Its fur was silky and soft after having just been bathed and dried. “Be careful with him and don’t hurt him; Tristan and I won’t be too pleased.” That was the only comment the male had, but it wasn’t in a warning, threatening tone like one would have expected. His tone was a little cheery when compared to how Tristan or even Nathaniel would have said it. He turned his head to the open door as he looked out into the hallway when he heard Tristan. “Yeah, he isn’t kidding; he won’t save any progress you made on the game so you’d have to go through it all over again.” Atticus said with a small grin while he looked at Renold.

SweetCicero
At least he didn't catch him in a mood xD

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out