Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:50 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

And when I close my eyes tonight,
To symphonies of blinding light!

God bless us everyone,
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.

Like memories in cold decay,
Transmissions echoing away,
Far from the world of you and I,
Where oceans bleed into the sky!

xxxQuinton raised an eyebrow at the dark haired male who took his hand. It was always odd to him whenever James acted like this, but it was cute as well. He held onto the males hand as he spoke and asked about going to his room. He tilted his head to the side when James paused in the middle of his sentence. With a chuckle, Quinton raised James hand and gave it a small kiss. “Whatever you want, love; you’re the boss.” He let go of James’ hand and allowed him to lead the way. Quinton didn’t go into James’ room all that often. Maybe in the mornings to get him up if the man wasn’t awake yet or to grab something for him, but he never stayed in the room for very long. It was still a bit of a surprise to the man that James wanted them to go to his room. Quinton followed behind the man up the stairs and down the hall to his bedroom. He walked inside after the male did and looked around. He looked at the ground where the rug had been; he still needed to buy the man a new one. He would later on in the week if he were able to get out of James’ sight and home. When the man said he didn’t want Quinton to leave he meant it and would probably monitor him in some way. Quinton very cautiously walked over to James bed and sat down on the edge, waiting to be scolded for doing so but not sure if the scolding would come.

xxx

| Attire |

User Image..User Image..User Image

StolenAnima
Yep! xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

In a world of locked rooms,
the man with the key is king.
And honey..
you should see me in a crown

Moriarty felt his pale cheeks heat up when he Quint used the term of endearment 'love' to refer to him. he then nodded slightly and headed towards the steps, his walk now lacking the usual long elegant strides he usually took. When he came to his room he pushed the door open and walked inside, looking around awkwardly as if he were waiting for something. When he saw Quinton sit down on his bed he couldn't help but smile slightly. "Are.. are you in any pain?" he asked sweetly as he walked to his closet and got out a pare of pajama's, feeling awkward confined in the suit he was wear. " Can.. can you not look?" he mumbled as he set his pajamas down on the dresser and waited for Quint to avert his gaze before he began to change into his PJ's. He left his suit laying on the floor, something he would never do if he was mentally sound. "Ok, I'm dressed you can look now" he said as he then crawled onto his bed and curled up in a ball, looking up at quint with bright happy eyes.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton shook his head. “No.” He said. Well, that wasn’t a complete lie, so it didn’t appear as if he was lying. He wasn’t presently in pain since he wasn’t moving. With a nod, Quinton closed his eyes, covered them with his hands, and turned his head away. He didn’t even try to peak, having more respect for the man than that. He turned back to look at James after removing his hands form his face and opening his eyes. He watched the male curl up into a ball on top of his bed. He got up and moved the blankets out from under James and pulled them over the male. He set back down and really just awkwardly laid down. James had said he could sleep in his bed, but he kind of hoped that James would fall asleep before Quinton did although the brunette didn’t see that happening. He knew if James woke up in the morning to see Quinton asleep in his bed there could be hell to pay. Quinton laid on his back on top of the covers, not entirely sure what to do. He turned his head to look at James, a soft smile forming as he looked at the man. Things like this didn’t help his feelings towards the male; if anything when the male acted like this it furthered how he felt about the man. Quinton wondered if James would stop acting all cute and childish if he said such a thing, but he didn’t want to ruin it.

xxx

| Attire |

StolenAnima

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

A small giggle escaped Moriartys lips as the other moved the blankets out from under him and laid them over his body. "Thank youuuu." he said as he nuzzled the soft plush pillow his head lay on. when he noticed the other wasn't going to lay under the covers, a small frown formed on his thin lips. "Quint..." he said slowly, his lower lip pushing out into a pout. He then did something rather unexpected, he scooted closer to the other and laid his head on his arm. usually when he was in one of these states he still did not like being touched, if not even more because he was often very shy and timid. "I.. I thought I was going to lose you today..." he mumbled, his innermost thoughts coming forward as the cold hard exterior was no longer holding them back and burying them away. "I was scared." tears brimmed his eyes and he sniffled slightly, holding back tears that threatened to fall.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:07 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxMm?” The brunette hummed slightly as he looked at James. He watched as the smaller male moved over and laid his head on Quinton’s arm. It took everything for him not to wince and to hold a straight face when James did so. A smirk almost appeared on Quinton’s face and not just any ordinary one, a triumphant one as he knew the man had been worried. Being right felt rather good until he noticed something in James’ eyes he really didn’t like. The tears Quinton saw caused the male to stiffen, which hurt like hell, but also made him look worried. His eyes shifted around in panic. ‘s**t, s**t, s**t!’ Quinton thought. He wasn’t used to people crying. He was in the Marines, his mother never cried around him, and Quintin never cried. What was he supposed to do? He shouted at himself internally to think quickly before things got too awkward and James got the wrong impression. The only thing he could think of for reference was television. Whenever someone cried, the other person usually hugged them or something, telling them encouraging words that were really just something along the lines of sweet nothings because they likely weren’t true. “Uh…” The sound left Quinton’s mouth when his lips finally parted. He moved his arm, causing James’ head to slide off onto Quinton’s chest, and wrapped his arm around the smaller male. Obviously this hurt a lot, Quinton couldn’t hide that, but the grip he had on the male let him know he wasn’t about to let go because of the pain. It was a warm and secure grip, but still firm. “You’ll never lose me; I’m always going to be here. No one can get rid of me so easily.” He assured. He was still a bit tense, worried that the male was going to cry.

xxx

| Attire |

StolenAnima

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Jim could tell that the other was in pain as he wrapped his arms around him, promptly after looking like he was going to have a panic attack at the sight of his glistening eyes. Though he couldn't deny that he felt warm and safe in the others arms, like nothing could ever hurt him. So his selfish, childish brain allowed the other to hold him close instead of sparing him the pain. "Good...." he mumbled at the others reassuring words, resting his head on Quints chest to listen to the steady thump of the others heart beat. "I don't ever want to lose you...." he smiled and looked up at the others, his cheeks a bit wet from where a couple of tears had escaped. Jim would never say these things, the only time he did was when he was in one of these states and even then there was something almost off about it, like it wasn't as sincere as it should be. Most likely this was a part of his sane self slipping through, trying to shut up the childish rubbish that was spewing from his lips. "are you tired?... I am... don't leave if I fall asleep, ok?" he requested, scared that he would wake up and his body guard would be gone.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:30 am
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxThe brunette let his eyes fall on James’ face. With his free hand, Quinton wiped James’ face of the salty ruminates of the tears and gave a small smile. “You won’t,” he said. He nodded at the question; he was exhausted. Just laying down made it hard for him to keep his eyes open; nevertheless, stay awake. “I won’t; I promise.” Quinton said just before he yawned. Quinton gave up in his small battle with sleep as his eyes closed and his head rested on a pillow. He wasn’t quite asleep yet, so his arm was still strongly wrapped around the smaller male. When the male finally did fall completely into sleep, which didn’t take too long, his arm relaxed; James could easily move away without Quinton’s arm stopping him. Quinton wouldn’t move for the entire night. His body and mind were aware of the person sleeping next to him and the fact that movement would mean pain.

xxx

| Attire |

StolenAnima

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Once he heard Quint say that he wouldn't leave, Jim soon fell asleep wrapped in the others warmth. a couple hours ticked by until Jim began to stir. a small groan of discomfort escaping his lips as he felt a warmth in his bed that was not supposed to be there. Slowly his eyes blinked open and fell on Quint who still had a arm loosely wrapped around him. "Oh..." Jim groaned as he recalled, vaguely, what had happened. He quickly slipped out of the others grasped and got out of the bed in one swift motion. "how repulsive." he mumbled as he brushed himself off. For a moment he considered waking the other up and kicking him out of his room, but with one fleeting glance at the peaceful look on the others face he decided against it. His poor guard had been through so much already, might as well give him a break.

he took a couple steps from the bed and noticed his suit which was thrown onto the ground. oh dear god... he thought to himself as he delicately lifted his suit and hung them up in the dirty section of his closet. three pairs of suits were in the dirty section, which meant they would need to be taken to the dry cleaners soon. After looking through his suits he decided to simply stay in his pajama's as he felt rather run down and his head was pounding. He closed his closet and headed out of his bedroom, not wanting to stay there and think about what had transpired earlier. He needed something to keep his mind off of everything that had happened earlier that night. So he went to his office, deciding the best way to preoccupy himself would be to throw himself into his work.

Once In his office he took a seat at his desk and turned his computer on, the dim light of the screen casting shadows over his face. Immediately he decided to check in on his detective. Going through his emails to look at the new information fed to him by his workers. What he found intrigued him as it seemed that he had figured out the little puzzle he had left him and had become dangerously close to figuring out who he was. It seemed he managed to get a legitimate name from one of his employee's who were in charge of the bombings. "Fascinating." he mumbled as his fingers flew across the keyboard, and his mind swirled with possibilities. Soon he was devising a new scheme that was dangerous, meticulously planned out and a bit reckless. He was going to go undercover as a new worker at one of his detective favorite hang outs. Hours ticked by but it felt like mere seconds to Moriarty as he was completely obsessed with his work, making sure that every detail was pristine.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:03 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton didn’t react when James moved away from him. It took a couple minutes for his body to realize that there was nothing there that he had to be careful of. Slowly, very slowly, the man rolled over onto his side as he slept. Nothing would bother him; the man wasn’t a light sleeper nor a heavy one. He always thought about getting a dog. The dog would wake up and bark if something was wrong; the barking would wake Quinton up. It would be something Quinton could look into later, but he wasn’t sure how he’d take care of a dog. He worked all day, James wouldn’t be thrilled to have an animals in his house unless he was eating it and he probably wouldn’t allow it in his huge yard even if someone followed it around to pick up after it. It was something Quinton wasn’t likely to have due to his job. Maybe the dog would make James jealous; that was a funny thing to think about. Perhaps Quinton would dog sit one of his friend’s dogs and she how things would work out. The dog was trained, it would only be for a week, and it would give him an idea. Maybe now was as good of a time as any since he wouldn’t be doing much for a little while.

xxxAround nine forty-two, the brunette finally stirred. His eyes opened a little to take in the blurry picture of his surroundings before they closed again. His only thoughts were that he was still exhausted. Soon enough something caught his attention. He shot up into a sitting position, but instantly regretted it as he gave a low groan that turned into an annoyed growl. Quinton realized whose room he was in. A smirk slowly formed on his face when he remember how he had fallen asleep the night before. He shook his head, a disappointed sigh left his lips; he knew how things worked when James was in one of his moods. The man would deny it every happened and Quinton would be left with fleeting memories. After a minute, Quinton got off the bed and made his way to his room. He had slept in his clothes the night before and a shower sounded amazing. He walked around a bit until he found the room the bandages were left it and grabbed them. He went into the bathroom and locked the door. He stripped down to his birthday suit and unraveled the bandaged before he turned the water on. The lukewarm water from the shower stung and the soaps didn’t make mattered any better, but it felt good to wash away the sweat and blood from the day before.

xxxAfter very gingerly drying himself off, Quinton wrapped himself in bandages and dressed himself. His tie was loose around his neck along with the collar. His hair was damp, looked like messy wet bed hair, and the man didn’t care to dry it. Some of the strands stuck to his face, but his level of caring wasn’t particularly high. He walked out of the bathroom and wondered down the hall and around the house a little until he found his way to Jame’s office. He poked his head into the room to check if the male in question was there before he strolled in. “Do you want anything to eat or would you rather starve your brain and body of the nutrients it needs?” Quinton questioned as he very slowly and carefully sat down in a chair placed in front of the desk. For once, there were slightly dark circles under Quinton’s mint colored eyes. He predicted a lot of sleeping in his near future.

| Attire |

StolenAnima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James was completely engrossed in his work that he barely even heard the tell tale sounds of someone awake and moving in his home. However when he heard the shower turn on he knew that Quint was finally awake. He paid very little attention to that as he was still focused on the work he had in front of him, which he was almost finished. He only had a few more authentication details to put into the alias he would be using then he would be finished. For most people it would take them months to complete what Moriarty did in just a couple hours.

Just as he finished up the final touches he heard Quinton walking into his office and taking a seat in the chair across from him. "Hmm?" James glanced up at the other and sneered at his comment. "Food slows the mind. though I guess that isn't something you're too concerned about." usually after he went through one of his episodes, the next day he was extra malicious and snarky. For a moment he glanced over the other, looking slightly concerned as he gave him a quick once over. "You still look tired. Why are you up?" he asked in a half interested tone.

Jim tapped away at his keyboard, closing down all the programs he had up and locking computer in just a couple keystrokes. Once his computer was shut down he rose to his feet and went to his printer which was printing several of the papers he needed. "Oh an envelope is going to be delivered today, so don't be concerned when a man comes up to the front door." James warned his guard as he tucked the official looking papers into a manila folder and then placed them in a locked drawer on his desk. The envelope would hold his fake ID, social security card and other important documents he couldn't just print in the comforts of his own home. With all this progress he was making, he would be able to get his plan in motion in two days tops.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton cocked his head to the side as he gave James a smirk. “You’re a joy when you’re like this, you know that?” He asked, showing that even if he wasn’t physically capable of doing much he would return as much sass as he could. “I’m not tired, I’m in pain; there is a difference.” The male stated bluntly. Quinton wasn’t exactly in the mood for James, but he really didn’t have a choice in whether he got to stay at home or here. He still had to go get clothes from his apartment since he didn’t have any there anymore. His misty green orbs followed the other around the room as much as they could since Quinton didn’t feel like moving his head too much. “Right, I won’t pull my invisible gun on him.” The male said as he pushed himself up and headed out of the office. Quinton did have a gun with him, so the only thing he would be able to do if anyone tried to harm James would be to hit, kick, and tackle them. As painful as it would be, the man would do it. He walked to the kitchen and searched the cabinets for his mug, which took him a moment to remember that he didn’t have it with him. “I regret everything.” The male grumbled as he grabbed a random mug before he started to brew a fresh pot of coffee. He patted himself down then cursed when he remembered he didn’t have any cigarettes with him either. Now let’s recap: he was sore, injured, would have to put up with a snarky little s**t all day, didn’t have his gun, didn’t have his coffee mug, and didn’t have cigarettes or a lighter. Quinton was going to have a miserable day. He sat down as he waited for the coffee. He wasn’t exactly hungry; he really just wanted his coffee in hopes that it would make him feel a little better.

| Attire |

StolenAnima

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

Jim chuckled light at the others comment and scrunched his shoulders up a bit. "Yeah I try to be as pleasant as possible." he said in a thick sarcastic tone. He glanced over at the other and looked at him curiously when he said he was in pain, not tired. "Mhmm. well you got yourself into that mess. I told you there was something wrong with that man." he said as he walked back to his desk and sorted through some papers that were next to his computer. For someone who was as obsessed with cleanliness as he was, he was actually pretty messy when it came to this kind of stuff. "Haha, you are soooo very funny Quinty." he said as the other made the snarky comment about an invisible gun.

Once the other was gone, Moriarty let out a frustrated growled and thrusted a stack of papers into a paper shredder. "Don't know why I keep that witless brute around." he grumbled under his breath as he picked up his sleek black phone and sent a text to one of his friends who were infiltrating his detectives life. Moriarty would go in as a new tenant in the detectives apartment building, he was also working on getting close to the woman that seemed to fancy the detective. This was going to be so much fun for the mad man.

James made his way down to his kitchen where he was met with that terrible bitter smell of coffee. A shudder ran down his spine as he walked to the table and sat down ,crossing his legs elegantly. "You still need to go home to get your stuff? because I am heading out soon to take care of some business." He had to go sign the papers for his new apartment. He was unsure of how to break his plan to Quint since he knew for a fact that he would not approve. This was dangerous and reckless, two things that did not go well with Jim's line of work.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxGreen-gray eyes shifted over to look at the other male when he walked into the kitchen. “Yeah.” Came Quinton’s simple response. Today he didn’t feel like one for words. He was in a bit of a mood, so for the most part of the day he would likely avoid speaking. After the coffee was finished, he rummaged around for a thermos after he put the mug away. Did he care it was one of James’ thermoses? Not one bit. He pouted the coffee into the thermos before he took a gulp from it. He felt a little more at ease, but still wasn’t thrilled. He left the kitchen without saying anything and went to his room. He grabbed a pair of shoes and slipped them on before he went back to James. “When you’re ready.” He didn’t bother to ask who would be driving; either James would hand him the keys or he wouldn’t.

| Attire |

StolenAnima
Sorry it's short; couldn't think of anything to write.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James immediately picked up on the others mood and all he could do was roll his eyes. think he would be more appreciative that I saved his sorry a**. he thought to himself in frustration as he too rose to his feet and went to his room to change into his not so normal attire. Since he was going to sign for his new apartment building he had to go undercover. So he changed into an outfitthat he found utterly boring. Once dressed he mussed up his hair so it wasn't as perfect then headed down the stairs, looking like a complete different person. "Ready now, lets go." he said to Quinton as he walked past him towards the garage. Today he opted to take a less ostentatious car, to keep up his appearances. "I'll drop you off at your apartment on the way, then come and pick you up when I am done." he said as he slid into the drivers side and started the engine of the old beat up ford he owned for occasions such as this. He waited for Quinton to get in and buckle up before leaving the garage.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:20 am
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton followed James to the garage with a suspicious look. The man never dressed like this. As they walked through the garage, he was a little more thrown off by the choice in vehicle. The man wouldn’t be caught dead in that thing! He got into the passenger side and buckled the seat belt once he closed the door. Quinton turned his head to look at the male as he spoke. “You will need to tell me what you’re up to. If you refuse I’m staying at my apartment.” Quinton stated as he crossed his arms over his chest with the threat that seemed rather petty. He saw how the male reacted the day before, before he started to act like a child; James was reluctant to let Quinton be by himself since he wanted to keep an eye on him. The threat seemed weak, but Quinton still hoped it would strike that nerve again. Usually James wasn’t reluctantly to tell him small plans, but this seemed rather large if he had to drop Quinton off then pick him back up. Sure, the guy wasn’t in the best shape, but he had a job to do and he’d be damned if James prevented him from doing it to some small degree. Quinton would occasionally glance at the road and the street to see how close to his apartment they were; they weren’t all too far away.

| Attire |

StolenAnima

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out