Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:20 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante laid still, watching the other male walk closer. He did have to admit, Ryan was very good looking. Dante was pulled from his thoughts when Ryan placed his hand on the shorter male's chin. He blushed a little, lightly kissing Ryan back. It was a very sweet motion.

Dante continued to lay still as Ryan got into bed, turning the lights off. The raven haired male rolled over and pressed closer to Ryan when the blonde asked. He was still blushing a little and laid his head on the taller male's chest. He was feeling very warm and comfortable. Maybe Ryan was right, sleeping in a bed would help him sleep more during the night. He turned his head a little so he could look at Ryan.
"Good night, love. Sleep well." Dante kissed the blonde lightly one more time before settling down, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:36 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Closing his eyes, he wrapped his arm around Dante and pulled him closer, the warmth pushing him further into relaxation. Soon, he began to fall asleep.

Time skip~

He was still talking to his parents, looking around at all of the guests in the place he had once called home. He, at the moment, was looking for his fiancé, but in the sea of dark haired guests, it was proving to be difficult. They had been doing exceptionally well since that night, practicing their false affection towards one another every other night. One thing that was becoming clear however, is that it was somehow too easy, and they were too comfortable with it. Perhaps it was their willingness to make their parents happy.

Apologetically excusing himself from his parents, Ryan started moving through the guests, spotting Dante's parents after some time. He had only hope that Dante was with them, or somehow near.

Location:Celebration Ball: Damascus Estate > The home of my parents
Company:My fiancé, in laws, parents and strangers
Wearing: A white suit with a salmon colored dress shirt, dress shoes, my choker and mp3 under my collar and a light blue tie.
Thoughts:Where did he go?
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:29 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante looked around, standing between his parents and the wall he leaned against. He didn't have much desire to speak with the guests, though he did greet those who came over to congratulate him on the engagement. He kept an eye on Ryan, smirking a little everytime the blonde searched for him and failed. It was kind of cute how the taller male looked for him. He turned his attention back to his mother, answering her question. "Everything has been fine, mother. A little awkward but Ryan and I are getting along well enough." His parents smiled wide, happy that everything was working out.

Dante's gaze turned back to his fiance, noticing the other male walking towards them. He straightened up, fixing his dress shirt and pants. As Ryan walked closer, Dante smiled sweetly at him. The two had become more comfortable with each act of affection they practiced. It had been easy, it all came naturally. Dante knew that should be unsettling but it wasn't. He had actually come to enjoy the affection from Ryan, even if it was just a charade to those around them. He held his hand out to Ryan when the blonde was close enough.
"Hello love, how're you enjoying the party?"

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:19 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Sighing in relief as he took Dante's hand, Ryan moved closer and planted a kiss on his fiancé's lips before letting himself relax. Finally, he found him, although somehow he felt like Dante didn't seem to have wanted to make the search easy for him.
        "I was looking everywhere for you arnaki. This crowd is absolutely ridiculous." Sighing again as he ran his free hand through his hair, his gaze turned towards Dante's parents and he cleared his throat before giving a small boy. "Forgive me for being impolite. You must be Mr. and Mrs. Kingsley. It is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance, I am Ryan Damascus, the heir to the Damascus name." Even while introducing himself, he held onto Dante's hand, using it to find the strength to get through the night as he looked around in displeasure. "I really dislike large crowds..." Sighing softly, he turned to Dante and squeezed his hand lightly, his cold expression softening. He leaned towards his ear and quietly said his next words. "I have to give a speak next on how we met, try not to act so surprised okay? And wish me luck, hmm?"

Wearing: A white suit with a salmon colored dress shirt, dress shoes, my choker and mp3 under my collar and a light blue tie.
Thoughts:Thank the heavens I found him...
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:13 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante smiled, returning the kiss as his cheeks turned pink. He laughed at Ryan's comment of finally finding him. "I'm sorry, love. I just thought it was so adorable the way you searched for me. Maybe I like playing hard to get sometimes." He chuckled, blushing brighter while his parents shared introductions with his fiance. The blonde seemed nervous, squeezing the shorter male's hand. Dante softly intertwined their fingers, letting the other know he was there for him. Dante smiled and nodded when Ryan whispered in his ear. He wondered what Ryan was gonna say, why would he act surprised? "Good luck, love. You'll do fine," he said before giving Ryan one final kiss then sending him off to get ready to speak.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:37 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Taking a deep breath, he walked away from Dante and his parents, walking over the the set up stage where a mike awaited his speech. He already had it all thought out and tired to stick to as much of the truth as he could.
        "I would like to thank each and every one of you for coming out here tonight and I would like to thank my parents and future in in-laws for putting this all together. Your support means the world to us." Clearing his throat, he glanced over at Dante and gave a light smile. "If I am to be honest...my family has had conflict with the Kingsley's for years. It was one I always tried not to involve myself in too much since I feared it would get in the way of work. I never really let anything get in the way of that. For as long as I can remember, I wanted to make my parents be proud of me as their only son. I had expectations to live up to, and I had planned to do as such. Until I met Dante Kingsley." Looking down as if in thought, Ryan sighed softly. "I had an impression of what he may be like already thanks to the conflict between my parents, but when I met him...he was so different than what I thought. He loved nature, he was kind, never judged a book by its cover and dared to read the contents inside. So quickly, we became good friends that meshed so well together, when we were together, our family problems didn't seem to matter anymore. We had to meet in secret for awhile of course, still afraid of our families and their differences. But whenever we were alone, I felt truly at peace. I don't know when it happened, but I started...falling for him, and pretty hard too." Rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, Ryan gave an embarrassed look. "I was always looking for him at social gatherings, we couldn't talk, but just seeing him made me feel at ease. And whenever we met, I started trying to get braver, just kept telling myself to be a man and tell him already!" The crowd chuckles softly, the blonde obviously winning most of them over since he normally rarely showed any emotion and couldn't seem to show anything but at the moment. "And one day I did, I just went right out and said it." His gaze turned back to Dante and he smiled softly, some people turning around to look at the raven-haired male. "Hey Dante? I love you."

Thoughts:I hope it doesn't surprise him too much...
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:00 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante stared as Ryan talked, did he really just make it sound like they had been seeing each other in secret? The ravenette quickly composed himself, starting to blush the more he listened to Ryan talk. He couldn't deny that a part of him had grown fond of the blonde's company. But then he wondered if Ryan felt the same way about him. The shorter male suddenly got nervous as all the eyes in the room turned to face him but he really only registered the gazes of his parents and his fiance. He froze as he heard the last thing Ryan said. Dante blushed bright red, feeling his heart starting to race. He did his best not to let his voice squeak as he replied back, "Love you too, babe." Dante smiled at Ryan then turned to his parents, excusing himself before heading over to the buffet that had bee prepared. He could still feel the multiple eyes on him but he felt overly excited at the idea of his fiance watching him closely.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:17 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

A light chuckle gained the attention of the crowd once more, as Ryan continued on.
        "He had a similar reaction then too. I remember him sitting in silence, not sure what to say before he uttered his feeling on a squeak. Although skeptical for the future, I was happy in that moment. So here we are, a couple years later, young men that are soon to be the heads of our family and finally came to the public with our recent engagement. It took some time for our parents to grow on the idea of us become a family, but when your child falls in love with someone, what else can you do but support them through it all?" His father, who gave him a secretly surprised look, lifted a glass of champagne up for him to take. He stood up straight with the glass and lifted it as if to make a toast. "To the joining of two families and the love between a happy couple." Ryan took a large swig of his champagne before walking off stage, the sound of glasses clinking and pleased laughter ringing through the room. As Ryan made his way to Dante, people here and their congratulated him on his success with the family company and his marriage.

When he finally reached his fiancé however, his smile faded and he returned to being his usual self, his arms wrapping around Dante's waist as he buried his face into his shoulder.
        "Sorry for surprising you arnaki. I was really nervous and jittery up there. I can still feel myself trembling." Sighing, Ryan closed his eyes, his arms tightening ever so slightly so that he was cozier. "Can I just sit like this for a little while. It is the only thing that feels normal right now despite the circumstances and the fact that I can feel your parents glaring at my back right now..."

Thoughts:This doesn't feel like my home anymore...
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:26 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

The ravenette nodded softly, pressing back into his fiance. His heart was still racing, he was sure Ryan could hear and feel it. This did feel normal and right. It was odd but Dante didn't care. With Ryan behind him, he felt a little less nervous about the guests watching them. He closed his eyes, relaxing slowly. "Why did you make it sound like we've been seeing each other for a while? Was that just to help the guests better accept the engagement between us?" He was confused on the blonde's intentions with that part of the speech. There was no way he was going to admit he actually cared for the blonde just yet. They had only been living together a week.

He turned around and wrapping his arms around the other, relaxing in the taller male's embrace. Why did this feel so right? Were his feelings really starting to evolve into him falling for the blonde? He didn't know and right now, he didn't care. He just wanted to find some quiet place where it was just him and Ryan without all these people watching their every move.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:43 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Letting his grip loosen enough for Dante to turn, Ryan quickly tightened it once more as he other settled in his new position, a small smile gracing his features as he planted a soft kiss beneath Dante's eye.
        "I thought it would make more sense for us to have a long period of time to get to know each other. I didn't want our parents look bad either even though right now...they might actually be second guessing their plans." Burying his face into the crook of Dante's neck, Ryan felt like hiding himself away, a soft sigh escaping him. "I remember when I never liked to leave this place...when it was my sanctuary...now I just want to go home with you and hide away. This doesn't feel like it was ever my home anymore. As strange as that may sound." Feeling a tap on his shoulder, Ryan lazily turned around to finds his parents standing there alongside Dante's. Sighing, he unglued himself from his fiancé, his hand sliding down to Dante's. "Come to give the happy couple best wishes?" His mother and father looked a little uncomfortable as Dante's parents seemed to be a little angry looking. "You've never been the type to push people past their comfort zone, but should you really be so nonchalant about making this harder on everyone than it has to be? We aren't happy about it but you don't need to take it out on him." Ryan raises an eyebrow before glancing back at Dante in surprise. His parents have never accused him of anything undesirable before. "Arnaki, do you know what they are talking about here? I am a little lost...but I think they are accusing me of forcing you to do this..."

Thoughts:This doesn't feel like my home anymore...
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:12 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante looked up as Ryan moved, yipping when he saw how mad his parents were. The last ting they needed was a huge fight between the families at the engagement party. The ravenette cleared his throat and squeezed Ryan's hand, taking a step to stand between his fiance and their parents. He straightened up to come to his full height although he was still about half a head to a head shorter than Ryan's father. In a clear voice, he said rather calmly, "Mr. and Mrs. Damascus; mom and dad, Ryan is not forcing any of this on me. This was my choice to be a part of this. This past week, Ryan officially asked for my hand in marriage. This is to help both of our families but he wasn't going to make me marry him. You would do well to stop accusing my fiance of forcing me into this." He didn't quite understand why he got so mad but he wasn't going to let either family accuse Ryan of something he didn't do. He held his ground, watching his parents and in-laws closely. He knew his parents would quiet down once they heard it was his choice but he wasn't sure how Ryan's parents would react.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:45 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Remembering his official proposal at the waterfall, Ryan smiled, his hand releasing Dante's before he wrapped his arms around Dante's waist and rest his chin on his shoulder.
        "I wanted to fill you guys in but we didn't have any time, the two of us having been working pretty hard on pulling through on our end. Be proud of our efforts yes?" His father watched him a moment before sighing. "You gave him a way out without speaking to us..." Frowning, Ryan stood straight, he never once gave his father a harsh look before, but suddenly, his father's face was starting to annoy him. "That is what you raised me to do. Always give someone another option instead of forcing their hand. Why would I act any different in this? He is a person and has a right to decide what he wants." His father holds up a hand to stop Ryan, a small smile grazing his features. "I am not angry, I am proud that you did that. I was beginning to think that you had been so angry with us, that you were inclined to get back at us, I hadn't expected for the two of you to take the situation in to your own hands and care for it responsibly, but I must ask, why cling to him? You don't need that for appearance to work. I believe that you have everyone fooled at this point." Resting his chin back on Dante's shoulder, Ryan shrugged. "Having him near calms my social anxiety. You know I hate crowds. I feel less antsy when I am near him since it reminds me of the peace and quiet in our own home. He doesn't mind it so I am allowed."

Thoughts:I think we did rather well tonight
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 10:58 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante smiled softly at his in-law's reaction. It all worked out just fine. He closed his eyes and leaned back into Ryan, sighing softly. He was ready to go home as well, today had been hectic. The ravenette opened his eyes when his father addressed him. "So you seriously mean to go through with this,son? There;s no backing out now." "I mean it, father, I know the situation I am taking on and I am prepared to marry Ryan and make our families one." His father nodded and smiled, patting him on the shoulder. His mother gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, wishing both Dante and Ryan a good night and best wishes before turning and leaving for the night. Dante sighed again, still leaning back into Ryan. He was starting to get comfortable, his head resting on Ryan's shoulder. It seemed like everything was going to be fine, the feud between the families would finally be over with their marriage. He wasn't sure what the they were going to do now. There was still a lot of unknowns for the future. They'll most likely figure it all out when it got to that point anywat.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:41 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Releasing Dante from his hold, Ryan takes his hand and slips away from the party, walking down the familiar hallway towards the back garden. They couldn't leave yet since their care was instructed to return at the end of the party by his father so they needed to find some other way to bare the night. "We can sit outside until this thing is over. It is noisy in there." Gently, he pulled Dante over to appropriate door and opened it which let to a large garden that was filled with lights. "Mom has a thing for Cherry Blossom Trees..." Pulling him out into the garden, he moved to the tree farthest away from the doors and sat down. "Peace at last."

Location:Back Garden: Damascus Estate > The home of my parents
Thoughts:I think we did rather well tonight
Out Of Curiosity:The garden

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:59 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante quietly followed his fiance, glad they were going some place quiet. He had started to get a head ache from all the noise. The ravenette stopped and stared as they entered the garden. It was beautiful, just like their waterfall back home. He smiled wide and hugged Ryan, kissing the blonde's cheek. "Remind me to tell your mother she has a wonderful taste in trees." The shorter male leaned closer into his fiance, resting his head on the blonde's shoulder. Ryan was right, this was peaceful. Dante looked up at the other then laid his head back down, closing his eyes. He listened to the sounds around him; the wind as it danced among the cherry blossoms, any wildlife that was moving about and the loudest sounds he was hearing, Ryan's breathing and heartbeat.

The ravenette found those two sounds the most comforting at the moment. He shifted a little, moving the blonde's arm so it was draped over his shoulders while he was snuggled into the taller male's side. Dante started to relax, feeling almost like he was going to fall asleep right then and there. But he fought it. Even though he wanted to sleep, he was wondering what was going through the blonde's head right now.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff