Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
But I don't want to be a hero! (yaoi 1x1) [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:41 am
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus didn't mean to cause the other to bleed gently began to lick the wound till it stopped bleeding. Once it had he went back to kissing the area. Yet wanting to feel more of the hero he moved his hand down to slip under the other's shirt to rub And feel him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:16 pm
gothicimp24

This was getting to be too much for Saeran to handle but he didn't want to let it stop, "Lazarus please" his voice cracked, his nails were digging into the man's shoulders as he tried to muffle the noises of pleasure he was making.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:50 am
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus listened to the other and smirking he pulled his mouth away. "please what mr hero?" he teased as he removed his hand and moved to stare at the hero. His face a few inchs away from Saeran's. "you want me to...do more? or simply stop cause i can easily do that..." he purred with a smirk wanting to know what the hero wanted. "you gotta tell me Saeran~" he said saying the hero's name for the first time in a odd kinda seductive yet mocking way.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:48 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran let out a low groan of frustration when the man pulled away, "I don't know what I want!" And this was true, he had no experience with this having had no lovers at all.

"I don't care what you do please just do something" there was a needy time to his voice and Saeran moved to press himself closer to Lazarus, wanting to feel more of the other man's touches.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:48 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus smiled but got up shaking his head. "No, no I need you to tell me exactly what" he said as he began to take a few steps back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:25 pm
gothicimp24

Letting out a low growl Saeran leaned back in the chair, "ok now you're just being cruel" he muttered. "Fine guess there's no helping it" pushing himself out of the chair he stalked over to Lazarus and grabbed the mans shirt, pulling him to where their noses were about to brush.

"I need you to ******** me Lazarus"  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:46 pm
Oberon_Weiss
gothicimp24

Letting out a low growl Saeran leaned back in the chair, "ok now you're just being cruel" he muttered. "Fine guess there's no helping it" pushing himself out of the chair he stalked over to Lazarus and grabbed the mans shirt, pulling him to where their noses were about to brush.

"I need you to ******** me Lazarus"

Grinning evilly Lazarus tilted his head to the side. "No me being cruel would be leaving you here or making you beg for it which sounds like a sweet idea but..." He was gunna say more but stopped to only stare at Saeran. A hungry lustful look in his night black eyes.

"I need to ******** you to" he said finally before grabbing the hero's sides and turning him with a force and speed that should knock saerans breath away. And positioned him so he was laying on top of the table with Lazarus straddling his hips.

With a snap of his fingers saerans shirt was gone and Lazarus was hungrily kissing down the others throat as his hands began to groap and play with the other mans chest.

(( ok before we continue how do u wanna do this. Time skip, pm or go about it in the guild? Which I'm not sure is allowed also I'm on my ipad soooo sorry I kinda am just gunna quote you and not erase the message cause my ipad sucks a lot....and when I do it usually kicks me out right at the end and I have to re type the response which I don't want to do sooooo yea sorry for that)))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:15 pm
gothicimp24

(Sorry been sick as a dog the last few days, also since I uh have no experience in writing smut a time skip would probably be best. I'll get to that tomorrow since I have a 6 am shift tomorrow and need to go to bed))  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:18 pm
Oberon_Weiss

((awww but smut is fun.....but ok and......thank the gods your alive blaugh take time rest do what you have to it ok))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:02 pm
gothicimp24

(Whoops meant to reply yesterday but I pretty much crashed when I got home MY BAD))

When it was over Saeran laid against the man a look of contentment on his face, truth be told he never thought something like this would happen when he surrendered. He still wasn't sure if it should have happened. But, it wasn't like Saeran expected Lazarus to burst into any sudden declarations of love he knew better.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:14 pm
Oberon_Weiss

((its ok :3 at least you feeling better to reply today ))
Lazarus laid happily against the stone floor. His arms wrapped contently around Saeran. Holding him tightly against himself. Loving still the feeling of the other against him. Gently he moved to tilt the hero's head a certain way so that he could kiss him sweetly. Unlike the hungry passionate kisses he gave the hero just mere moments ago as they were doing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:55 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran grimanced when the man tilted his head but he let him kiss him none the less. "Need to shower, we're sticky" he mumbled but made no move to get up even though the floor was becoming less comfortable by the minute. Saeran squirmed a bit in Lazarus's arms before giving up it didn't look like he would be going anywhere unless he let him.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:02 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus eventually did let him go and when the other got off him he moved to sit up. His movement was slow cause his energy was drained."a shower would be nice." he mummered as he got up as well and grabbed his soiled clothing to take with him to the bathroom "you will be given your own room for a few nights...." he said as he walked. "i depleted my energy doing that and since i havent eaten for a while i dont know how long i can keep this human looking form so ill have to sleep in my own room alright" he said explaining to Saeran what gunna happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:08 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran tilted his head in confusion "human...form? You mean this isn't what you really look like?" he asked. He slowly got his feet frowning in disgust over his dirty clothing...well technically Lazarus's clothing. But having his own room would be nice, it would give him a chance to start adjusting to his life here because, Saeran knew that he would most likely be stuck here until either the man got bored of him or he died. And while he and Lazarus were on more friendly terms he still didn't forget the fact that the man referred to him as a toy.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:18 pm
Oberon_Weiss

"yes this isnt what i really look like, im technically not human remember? unlike you my dear hero" he said teasingly be fore stopping to look back at the hero. His eyes seemed different, no longer black. they were already lightening in color to different shades of blue. "dark lords or to some are demons and well serpents in some religions are feared and are the symbol as the devil in others they were gods... in reality we are just giant winged lizards that have different abilities depending on the breed" he said explaining more on what he was before becoming the dark lord. "but like ive told you i feed off of anger and other dark emotions....and had starved my self for some time so i just used up my last bit of energy to make love to you and now its hard to keep this form...although im trying damn hard though to still control the castle in making it my personal little maze but that to is trying me out more so soon enough im going to revert back which may not be all that pretty"  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff