Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:37 pm
User Image

◇ - ◆ - 𝓐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖗 - ◆ - ◇

User Image

Alistair chuckled a bit as the younger of the two boys commented once more on his cooking, generally seeming to enjoy it over all even though it wasn’t much with what he cooked . “I really am glad you like it so much. Maybe I will try cooking more often. And yes, you are welcomed to help as well when I do.Maybe you can help come up with what I should make next with your brother” The silver haired male then rose a eyebrow more in curiosity this time as he heard Beau say it would be his first time alone with someone like what they were planning on doing. It seemed that his previous masters didn’t do that at all with Beau but that was fine, it was going to be more interesting that way. “mmm yes actually, Beau.” He said with a gentle smile, he didn’t want to make the poor neko more nervous than he already seemed to be at the moment.

◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: Alistairs Mansion
Company: Alistair
Feeling: Nervous but happy
Theme: Savage Genetics
OoC:

Beau had started to purr as he finishes up his breakfast meal. "Tanny really likes sweet things like cakes and Ice cream but Hes not picky. I like sweets as well but I wont eat mushroom, or peppers. mushrooms make my tummy upset and peppers are just gross." He says happily. "Are we going to right after were done eating?" the white neko asks tilting his head hoping not so that he could let his stomach settle the food he ate. "Could we read a book or go play outside for a bit before?" Beau asks hoping the other would understand.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

"well, I know the staff keeps some sort of supply of sweet things around and there is nothing that says that a cake can’t be made either. “ he said before chuckling at the mention of mushrooms and peppers. “well with peppers, there are some dishes you don’t even know they’re in because you can’t taste them. but we can see what other dishes we can make up as well.” he said as he stood up and walked over to the dishwasher before putting his dishes in side. He then heard the neko’s concerns about doing anything so close to after eating like they had. It was true, he didn’t want the poor boy to get sick or something after just eating. He turned around then before nodding. “we can wait a bit before Beau since you asked nicely.” He said with a small smile.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Nervous but happy
OoC:

Beau nodded and had helped with the dishes once he was done. "Can we play music or something?" He asks thinking of ways to pass for a half hour. His tail started swaying a bi as an imaginary beat of a fast moving song played in his head. "Master do you know how to dance?" He asks curious.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Music?” he questioned as he turned his sapphire eyes towards the white neko once the dishes were all done.”mmm yeah we can do that. The main music I listen to is in my study though so we would have to go upstairs for that.” He then couldn’t help but chuckle and smile a little as he watch that tail starting to move a bit at the thought before raising an eyebrow at the question he received before nodding. “I do. I was taught as a little boy and had to learn because of parties my parents would take me to. They wanted me to wo a girl into being my wife eventually but they didn’t seem too happy with the lifestyle I ended up choosing.” He said with a small chuckle. “do you know how to dance Beau? If not, would you like to learn a bit?

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: curious
OoC:

The kitten nodded enthusiasticly. "Yeah! Me and Tanny were taught ballroom dancing... ummm the Jive quickstep Vienesse waltz and Paso Doble since our master before our last mistress was a dance instructor. Hed hit us with a ballet shoe if we messed up more then once." He says following Alistair to his study. Among the way he grabbed the Silverettes hand gently and purred. "I liked dancing though it was fun." He says happily.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image

As Alistair listened to the other male, he kept his eyebrow raised once more, hearing that they both knew how to dance and from the sound of it, very well at that. When it came to dance teachers, they were always hard on students, wanting them to be the best they possibly could be with what they were doing. “I see. Well I’m not going to hit you with a ballet shoe. I don’t even own a pair to be honest.” He said with a chuckle as he started his way upstairs. As they walked though, those sapphire eyes turned towards the neko as he felt that hand grab his hand before smiling.

Once they reached the study, Alistair let go of Beau’s hand for just a moment as he walked over to the music player, putting on something that sounded more classical sounding, one that would be used for a slower dance, before walking back over and held his hand out. “may I have this dance then, Beau?

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

Beau blushed a bit once they were in the study and his hand was let go. He was about to ask where the music player was but Alistair beat him to it by turning on a slow classical piece. His face darkened a bit when he was asked to dance but he nodded. Taking his slightly smaller hand into Alistairs and presumed the girl position of dancing. "Of course Master." he smiled and before they started he kissed Alistair on the cheek.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

When he turned back and held his hand out towards the neko, he couldn’t help but chuckle slightly at the red color that was staining his cheeks. It seemed he was slightly embarrassed that his master was asking him and not demanding him to dance at the moment. It must be weird for him but he wasn’t all strict about things, he did like to enjoy his time and wasn’t going to completely force the nekos to do things, he wanted them to enjoy it here as well. As that hand was taken he blinked then as those lips touched his cheeks before a normal smile formed on his lips before leaning over and placing a gentle kiss on his forehead before getting them in position to start dancing. He was going to start slow as well, knowing that the two weren’t use to dancing with one another yet.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

Beau had followed Alistairs lead as they danced to the waltz. Remembering to make his expressions real and energetic. By expressing his happiness to Alistair he manages to sneak a kiss on his lips and wraps his white fluffy tail around the both of them as they spin.

Tanner on the other hand when he walked away went and took a nice long bath before getting out and finding his clothes he stripped from taken away. "Uhhhhhhhh~" He looks around wrapped in a fluffy towel. quickly opening up the door he sees a maid and he speaks out. "Um miss? D-Do you happen to know where my clothes went?" He was blushing, his tanned skin glistened by water droplets. His hands were back to normal coloring but they had blisters. "I dont have any other clothing here and mine up and dissapeared." His face went dark.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image

As they happily danced the waltz together, Alistair could see the way Beau was trying to correct his face every so often, trying to make it presentable for him in a way, seeing how much the master he had talked about taught him. He blinked at first to the kiss as well as the tail but leaned down then, properly placing a kiss on the neko’s lips at the moment.

The maid jumped slightly as he heard the male speak, hearing him before turning around to see him just standing in a towel at the moment in the bathroom doorway, asking where his clothing went. She then gave him a smile before walking over to the closet that was against the same wall the bathroom door was. “well, I heard you in the shower so I quickly grabbed your clothes and went to wash them. I assumed that they were dirty was all.” she pulled out some simple looking but not cheap looking clothes before walking over to Tanner and handing them to him. “The clothes you came in with will be washed in no time, I promise. For now, wear these, Master Alistair wouldn’t want you running around the mansion without any clothing on and made sure there was something both you and your brother could change into while your main clothes are washed.” She really did have a sweet tone and generally seemed to care.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

Beau blushed immensely when his kiss was returned gently. "Master?" He purrs out still dancing with him. His stomach had butterflies as he stopped and kept kissing the other.

Tanner took the articles of clothing and gave the maid a kiss on the cheek. "Well now you've seen me naked... partially anyways." He starts putting on a while button up shirt a green colored vest and brown khakis with some underwear, all right in front of the maid. Deciding to have some fun he turned the getting dressed into a show for her kinda just showing off his slim muscular build.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image
As they pulled away from the kiss, he could see the other male blushing more and more before hearing him speak. “Yes Beau?” he said softly as their movements stopped before their lips were joined together once more.

The maid smiled happily as she felt the kiss to her cheek before letting out a little giggle. “well it could be a lot worse. I did catch Master Alistair naked once, though at least he is very very nice to look at.” She said as she started to blush a bit as she let out a small happy sound. She couldn’t help but blush more as Tanner started to dress in front of her ,making her cover her mouth at the mouth. “O-Oh my.” The neko wasn’t badly built either she had to admit.

ooc surprised mg is Tanner trying to flirt a bit with maid? XD
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Lusty and flirty
OoC:why yes.... yes he is xD

Tanner gave a smirk to the maid seeing as she almost had a nose bleed just from his little show. "Youre beautiful ya know?" The kitty boy says getting close to the maids body and sniffs her hair before giving another kiss to her cheek. Though most of this was a show Tanner couldn't deny that he had felt his own need to rise.

Beaus legs trembled a bit before he jumps and wraps his legs around Alistairs waist and he kissed the male with fervor. "Master I-Im ready..." He says blue eyes glistening.

youkobandit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:15 pm
User Image

User Image

The maid still couldn’t help but blush at the fact that she just stood there, watching the male change right in front of her before hearing him speak. “o-oh…I am not. You don’t need to lie to me at all Tanner.” She said as she tried to gain her composure but it was soon lost as she felt him come closer towards her before feeling those lips on her cheek once more, turning her eyes towards him.

Before too long, he felt the weight of Beau jump towards him, feeling those legs wrap around him before moving his arms to help keep him stead as those kisses kepted up before hearing those words leave the neko’s mouth. he couldn’t help but smile then before leaning in and placing one last quick kiss on those pale lips before looking into those blue eyes of his. “Alright then Beau.” He said softly before holding him close now before walking towards his own bedroom. One there, he shut the door with his foot before walking over and setting the white neko down on the soft sheet before once again connecting his lips with Beau.

ooc: ohhhh Tanner if you try something with with the maid, I dunno how Alistair would feel XD though to be honest, its amusing me so much at the moment
Xanes_Fox18

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces