Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A NightClub Experience(Kuri and Mistress) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:10 pm
The bartender was about to open the can when Skylar revealed his answer. He put the can down on the table. "Very well. But there's only one channel for that." He then turned on the T.V., switching channels with a push of the button. Once he reached there, he plopped the remote onto the couch and picked up the can, opening it and taking a swig. "Gotta go pick up the cookies. Enjoy the show." The bespectacled man stood up from the couch and left the living room to attend to the baked treats.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:08 am
Skylar watched him for a brief second before shrugging and leaning back into the couch, turning his gaze to the tv. After a moment, he let his mind wander to non-important things. He had made a mental note to call his mother later to check up on her as he hadn't been able to talk to her due to his job. He was brought out of his thoughts by his cell phone ringing. He blinked before reaching into his pocket to pull it out and read it the caller id. look of annoyance crossed his face before he hit the ignore button. It had been a text, and he knew who from, asking what he was doing and he decided to ignore it as he waited for Haruki to return.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:51 am
He picked up the ramekins meticulously with his hands encased in then oven mitts, setting each on a saucer. He then removes his mitts, setting them back on the hanging hooks designed for them before grabbed a tub of his favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream from the fridge, scooping up a generous portion and placing them on the saucer beside the cookies. He tossed the scooper into the sink before fishing out two clean spoons from the dish cabinet. Once he was done with the preparations, he served the cookies and put them on the table, grinning. "Here's one cookie for you. Try it."

(Will sleep and replies will be late because I have to go somewhere.)

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:36 am
(It's fine. I understand)

Skylar placed his phone away when he noticed Haruki approaching. He would deal with the person later, right now he focused on the bartender. He smiled at the other male before taking a cookie and trying it. "Mmm. It's good." he replied, in a voice that should be banned, with a smile before taking another bite. They weren't as good as his mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies but they were definitely a close second.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:28 pm
Haruki smiled at the warm reception on the cookies, the harmonious reaction being music to his ears."Thanks. I actually got the recipe from the internet but decided to put my twist on it. I actually added walnuts for that texture aside from the gooey chocolate chips in the batter." He dug into the cookie as well, savoring the cool, minty ice cream, as the sound of gunshots reverberated through the TV screen. With Skyar around, the experience was getting so much better.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:09 am
Skylar smiled once again. "Well, I like it." he replied before finishing off his cookie and going for another. He had to admit that this was nice just sitting here with someone he actually liked and who didn't want to get with him because he was 'pretty'. This...this was the first time he felt so relaxed around someone other than his mother and he wished that it could happen more often.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:39 am
The bartender dug even deeper into the cookie as the movie progressed towards the climax. He looked at Skylar briefly, inspecting each and every detail of his body. His simple description of him had evolved into something a bit more meaningful based on his physical appearance. He broke the silence by asking a question. "Say, Skylar, do you have other family members living near you? I have a feeling that you are not loving along in your place."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:51 am
Skylar was aware of Haruki watching him, but to his surprise he found that he did not mind at all. He blinked when he was asked a question. "Hmm? Yes, My adoptive mother lives in the next town over. I often go and see her when I have the chance. Why do you ask?" he replied, turning slightly to look at the other male. He had moved his mother from Romania as it wasn't safe for her over there so he bought her a nice little cabin in the town over so she would be close as he didn't think she would enjoy the city to much.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:19 am
After Skylar answered his question, the bartender removed the spoon from his mouth with a gentle popping noise. "Just curious. Been living alone, away from my my adoptive family, ever since I started working as a bartender." Of course, he hadn't mentioned that he wasn't biologically related to his current family. Being the child of a prostitute would mean being judged just because he looked different from the others. Thankfully, his current mom and dad still loved him for who he was even with that unpleasant origin.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:28 am
"Ah." was Skylar's reply after listening. He could sense that there was something more to that statement but he let it go. It was none of his business and he had his own past demons as well. How do you tell a person that you're the son of a Succubus and one of the seven deadly sins? Yeah. That would not go over well. He winced inwardly just thinking about it.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:57 pm
The bespectacled man then leaned closer, just a bit so the Skylar could hear his next question. "Say, do you have the true demon form since you are an incubus? Unless the way you are born seemed... odd." Knowing that the male was of demonic origin, it may seem obvious that he had the usual physical traits. However, it may not always be the case for the male beside him, since the human form was more prominent and the hidden side may just come out during situations that were extremely dire.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:48 pm
Skylar blinked before trying to hide his blush when Haruki leaned in towards him. He had to resist the urge to lean back. "Um....I do but it doesn't really come out unless I am in life-threatening danger. And besides, I prefer this form anyway." he replied with a shrug. Head been surprised about the question but he decided to answer honestly as he never did like lying. Even for a good reason.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:29 pm
After the reply, the human leaned backward, his back pressed back to the couch."Ah I see. Well, better keep that demon side mostly concealed under wraps." Though he was now curious on what his Incubus side looked like, now was not the time for that. Besides, the way the people looked at Skylar with the craving to jump at him irked Haruki off and he had to keep the other safe from them. Or at least, accompany him whenever they go outside the city. Life in the city could be a crazy one, especially with rowdy people coming along.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:03 am
Skylar blinked before nodding. "I usually do but sometimes if I am stressed or upset enough, my aura leaks out, causing people to become attracted to me. I don't mean for it to happen." he said with a shrug, sensing that Haruki was curious but let it go. He would see that other side of himself, eventually. Just not anytime soon.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:11 am
He was finally finished with his cookie when Skylar explained about the attractive aura. He hummed in wonder. "Well, that somehow figures." But still, he found it odd to get comfortable with Skykar even when he was not affected by the aura. At least he would not jump in like that and possibly hurt the guy in the process; that would not be good at all. He put his ramekin down on the table as he heard the ending theme rolling in with the credits for the movie. He picked up his remote. "Wanna switch to another channel?"

(Will have to sleep after this.)
DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas