Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Mountain Cabin (Reserved for Kitsune and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:22 pm
Honey donned his night clothes which consisted of just an overgrown sweater and slippers. He slid into bed, settling himself before turning off the light and trying to get some sleep. Unfortunately his dreams became erotic and centered around Takumi even if they barely knew each other. Somehow he just knew that he wasn't going tonget a lot of sleep tonight.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:36 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey donned his night clothes which consisted of just an overgrown sweater and slippers. He slid into bed, settling himself before turning off the light and trying to get some sleep. Unfortunately his dreams became erotic and centered around Takumi even if they barely knew each other. Somehow he just knew that he wasn't going tonget a lot of sleep tonight.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi woke in the middle of the night sweating not out of fear.more like he had a really erotic dream of honey "what's wrong with me I just met him and yet "he sighed and got out of bed putting on some sweat pants leaving his top bare "I need to see him " he said softly leaving his room and locking it headed to honeys  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:45 pm
Honey wasn't faring too well himself. Somehow he had rolled out of bed and onto the floor, panting and sweating. He felt like his body was on fire and it all started with Takumj. Every part of him wanted that man but he couldn't. They didn't know each other and he didn't want that but his body amd hormones said otherwise.

the awesome kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:51 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey wasn't faring too well himself. Somehow he had rolled out of bed and onto the floor, panting and sweating. He felt like his body was on fire and it all started with Takumj. Every part of him wanted that man but he couldn't. They didn't know each other and he didn't want that but his body amd hormones said otherwise.

the awesome kitsune

Takumi made his way down the hall panting his face having a red hue to it he wanted no needed honey to touch him to feel his body under his own his lips pressed with honeys making it to the door he knocked on it begging for him to be up  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:04 pm
Honey was vaguely aware of someone knocking on the door of his suite. He managed to pull himself together long enough to stand up.and stumble to the door opening it. "T-Takumi-san...?" he muttered in surprise, pushing down a surge of heat when he laid eyes on said male.

(Hey. Nothing to serious, okay. I don't want to get kicked off of Gaia. Groping and kissing is fine but leave the hardcore stuff for pms or email. Do you have one?)

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:29 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey was vaguely aware of someone knocking on the door of his suite. He managed to pull himself together long enough to stand up.and stumble to the door opening it. "T-Takumi-san...?" he muttered in surprise, pushing down a surge of heat when he laid eyes on said male.

(Hey. Nothing to serious, okay. I don't want to get kicked off of Gaia. Groping and kissing is fine but leave the hardcore stuff for pms or email. Do you have one?)

the amazing kitsune

(Kk I have PM's ))
Takumi felt a wave of heat flush to his cheek when he saw honey panting softly "h-honey I need " he mutter moving into the room he pulled honey to him and kissed him deeply  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:42 pm
Honey looked at him, seeing his flushed face. He was about to ask what he wanted, but all attempts to talk was cut off when Takumi walked into.his room, pulled him.close and kisses him. His eyes went wide with surprise and he struggled at first but he eventually melted into the kiss, moaning softly.

(Okay. Let's wait a bit for the serious stuff. That okay?)

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:47 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey looked at him, seeing his flushed face. He was about to ask what he wanted, but all attempts to talk was cut off when Takumi walked into.his room, pulled him.close and kisses him. His eyes went wide with surprise and he struggled at first but he eventually melted into the kiss, moaning softly.

(Okay. Let's wait a bit for the serious stuff. That okay?)

the amazing kitsune

(( Yea so just kissing and gropping for now))

Takumi hearing the moan picked honey and sat on the bed with the smaller male in his lap putting his arms around the blondes waist he moan softly licking honeys lip asking for entrances while he squeezed his butt  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:56 pm
Honey blinked in surprise when he was lifted up and set on the other's lap. He shifted slightly , the more reasonable side of him telling that This was a very bad idea and that they both stop. He was about to give in, but then Takumi squeezed him and reason flew.out the window and he gave the other entry to his mouth, wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:06 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked in surprise when he was lifted up and set on the other's lap. He shifted slightly , the more reasonable side of him telling that This was a very bad idea and that they both stop. He was about to give in, but then Takumi squeezed him and reason flew.out the window and he gave the other entry to his mouth, wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi knew they shouldn't be doing this but for some reason he couldn't stop feeling the others mouth open he pushed his tongue in moving it around the small blondes mouth exploring every inch of it moaning softly his arousal making its self known as he pulled the male closer  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:17 pm
Honey couldn't help but press himself as close as he could to Takumi, moaning as his mouth was raised. He should not be doing this. It was wrong but damn if it didn't feel good. "T-takumi....we...have to stop..." He panted against the kiss, not even bothering to use the suffix as his mind was to hazy to really focus at the moment.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:30 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey couldn't help but press himself as close as he could to Takumi, moaning as his mouth was raised. He should not be doing this. It was wrong but damn if it didn't feel good. "T-takumi....we...have to stop..." He panted against the kiss, not even bothering to use the suffix as his mind was to hazy to really focus at the moment.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi knew this he was trying to stop but not was like not breathing using as much will power as he could he pulled away from the kiss panting resting his forehead against the blondes  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:37 pm
Honey struggled to get himself together. "Takumi, we can't go any farther than this..." He started once he got his breath back. He was very aware of thwnother's arousal but ignored it for the moment. He had to stay focused. "We shouldn't even be doing this as we don't know each other that well..." he added, biting his lip.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:45 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey struggled to get himself together. "Takumi, we can't go any farther than this..." He started once he got his breath back. He was very aware of thwnother's arousal but ignored it for the moment. He had to stay focused. "We shouldn't even be doing this as we don't know each other that well..." he added, biting his lip.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi panted softly nodding "I know I don't know what happened i couldn't get you off my mind " he said softly rubbing the blondes cheek with his thumb  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:00 pm
Honey had to keep himself from leaning into.his touch. "I know. But maybe we can get to know each other a bit more before going any further. Is that okay?" he replied softly, hoping that it was as he didn't want to jump into anything so quickly. It only ends up disastrous.

the amazing kitsune

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces