Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:41 am

User Image

Markus Laton -Cole Tyken-

Markus blushed a bit and bite his lip. "thank you so much. You are nice." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 am

Kait Kimishi

Nodding Spencer sat down and pulled the items out of the boxs and began to look the instructions over as he took a small breath. Calmly he looked up as he tilted his head softly "Are you happy with my cousin?"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:49 am

User Image

Markus blushed even more when the other said that he was Brian's cousin. "You are brian's cousin. I didn't know. He just said friends are coming over." He said as he blushed deeply "Yea I love Brian with all my heart" He said smiling. he sat down next to spencer. "there should be two boxes. One should be a desk and the other should be my drawing pastel"

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:06 am

Kait Kimishi

Spencer laughed a bit as he shock his head gently "Yes Brian is my cousin, but he doesn't say it to many people because of what he does and I can tell you this much he would never tell anyone that he doesn't trust and I think he didn't tell you to protect you"he said gently as he opened the box to the desk and began to work on it making sure to have Markus help.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:12 am

User Image

Markus tried to help and did his best. He felt as though he sucked at everything when Spencer told him to do something. After a while he put everything down "I suck at this" He said as he sighed.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:15 am

Kait Kimishi

Spencer blinked softly as he looked at Markus gently "Do not worry alright, Brian used to be horrible at this until he was stuck building a whole desk by himself"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:33 am

User Image

Markus sighed and looked at Spencer. "I would make the desk look like crap if I did that" Markus said. He smiled lightly and looked at the walls of the room. "I made the walls. I painted them. " He said proudly

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Kait Kimishi

Spencer blinked softly as he looked over Markus gently as he looked around the room a bit. "You did a good job, ever think of starting a company or if not doing your own art work and selling it?"he asked gently as he finished with the desk.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:14 pm

User Image

Markus shock his head. "I don't want to get rid of it" He said. He looked at the wall.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Kait Kimishi

"I mean paint other people's house or rooms and get payed. You do a good job and by the looks of this room its interesting and people would actually call you if you did work like this"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:10 pm

User Image

Markus sighed and looked at the wall he loved painting but he didn't know if he wanted to paint walls like this with others. "Spencer If you want to see an interesting room you should check out mine and Brian's room. It's electrifying and I am not kidding." He joked a bit but it was electrifying.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Kait Kimishi

Spencer blinked softly as he smiled a bit before shacking his head and began to work on the other thing as he tilted his head a bit. "Well we will check it out later once we are done making these items for your room, besides Brian would kill me if I let you see the bedroom with the bed before the night"he said .

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:17 pm

User Image

Markus blushed deeply. He pouted. "Brian's planning something isn't he. Oh I how I love him. Brian is someone I truly think deserves to be in my life." He said. He blushed a bit then turned around. "We have to finish my stuff"

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Kait Kimishi

Spencer smiled a bit as he took a deep breath as he tilted his head softly. "Well he always has something planned for you Markus, he loves you and wants you to have a good life one much happier and full of love"he said gently as he began to screw something in.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:23 pm

User Image

Markus blushed a bit and nodded. "He is so sweet. I love him so much. I wish I could plan something for him like he plans stuff for me. I feel like I don't give enough to the relationship brian always does stuff but I can't it makes me sad that I can't plan something special for him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games