WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm
*picture decideing not to work again lol*

Damian got up and walked over to his twin and stood in front of him. " We need to figure this out and soon. I mean come on i am not even gay and yet i have feelings for you..what do we do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded, saying, "Yeah, you do have a point... But, what can we do? Unless we can keep this to ourselves, away from everyone else, there isn't anything we can do..." Shaking his head, Drew sighed, walking back over to Damian's bed and sitting on, completely out of ideas.

Damn stubborn picture lol
Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image

*totally thought i answered this last night lol my bad.*

"We will figure this out...so for right now lets keep this a secret from our parents" Damian said looking at his brother sitting down next to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew nodded a little, hoping that they could. "Yeah... You're right," he said, leaning against Damian. After a few moments of silence, Drew asked, "Do you want me to go, or is it okay if I stay?"

It's okay. You probably have more stuff to do other than this lol
Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image

*lol sadly no...and now that gaia is working for me i can respond*

Damian looked over at his brother " I would like it if you stayed with me please"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew smiled and nodded a bit, relaxing against Damian's shoulder. He let out a small yawn and closed his eyes, starting to doze off.

Oh... Well, I don't either lol
Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 am
Damian started hearing snoring coming from next to him...Looking over he saw Drew asleep..reaching over he shook his brother awake. "come on drew..time to lay down and sleep"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew jumped a little when Damian woke him up. Rubbing his eyes, he nodded. "Oh, okay," he said, laying down next to his twin. "Night Damian..." he murmured, falling back to sleep just a few moments later.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

The next few days were sort of a blur for the twins...Damian was either busy or trying to not be alone with his twin (even though things were better) or working more hours..

Damian was scared everyday that they would get caught even thought they had done nothing more then cuddle together while sleeping and maybe hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:44 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

After the night that they had decided to keep their feelings from each other a secret, Drew became highly paranoid, afraid that people would find out and ruin everything. Things seemed to go back to normal for him, though. He spent most of the day trying to avoid being alone with Damian, then when night came, they'd cuddle a bit, hug, sometimes sleep in the same bed, okay, most of the time. But, it made no difference, Drew was still afraid that their parents would find out and be angry with them.

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image

One night during cuddling Damian looked at his brother "do you think they will ever figure this out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew shrugged, his eyes half closed. "I don't know... But, if they do, I hope they just accept it," he said, sighing softly. "I mean, there are a lot worse things that we could be, you know?"

Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:26 pm
*Stupid picture*

Damian agreed with drew. There could have been worse things that they could be doing.

Waking up the next morning Damian felt more tired than he was awake and he could not figure out why.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:00 am
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

That night, Drew ended up sleeping next to Damian again, something he'd been doing quite a lot lately. When he woke up, he blushed, seeing that he'd fallen asleep with his arms around his twin. After carefully pulling away, Drew sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Morning Damian," he said, smiling gently.

And stubborn lol
Rettemich20

Kieramist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out