Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm
A_Loveable_Wolf

Kaito chuckled at Seji's answer. "Wonderful then." He said, flicking his bangs out of his eyes. He listened to the boy and his explanation of what people at his house said about him.
Kaito tilted his head to the side slightly. "Really?" He asked curiously. Without waiting for the boy to answer, he bent over the boy and sniffed him slightly. He nodded slightly. "They're right. You do have a rather sweet scent to you." He said as he stood up straight.
He then flicked his head to the direction of the stove and oven. "Shall we get started then?" He asked nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:15 am
Sanimei

Seji giggled when Kaito smelled him.he nodded at his queastion then drank what was left in his cup"ok i'm all ready to go!"Seji gave a big smile"ok what do we do first?"Seji looked serious.He was ready to get started on his first time cooking something and he just hoped it would taste good.he didn't have much fath in his cooking.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:05 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito chuckled at Seji's serious look. He paused and thought, reciting the recipe in his head. He then looked around the kitchen, just to make sure he'd gotten out everything they'd need.
"Alright. Since it's your first time cooking with me. Why don't we start you off with something simple. Pie crusts are something you learn how to make later on. So I shall let you attempt the pie filling." He said, pulling out a small slip of paper and writing down the directions for the pie filling, simple enough for Seji to understand.
"It's very simple. I believe you can handle this without any problems." Kaito said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:26 pm
Sanimei

Seji nodded and looked at the paper and got started he finished"did i do everything right?"seji looked at Kaito"i hope i did."Seji was a little worried that it would taste gross.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:43 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito had just finished preparing the pie crust when Seji called him over. He slipped the crust in to the oven to bake. He then leaned over Seji, then dabbed a little bit of the filling on his finger.
"It smells like you did everything correct." He said. He then licked the filling off his finger and nodded with approval. "Yes. It is. You did everything correct. Now we just slip that in the fridge while the pie crust bakes." He said.
Kaito placed some saran wrap over the bowl and placed it in the fridge. "You did well." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:49 pm
Sanimei

"yay i'm glad i did it right."Seji smiled then had a thought"how long do we wait?"Seji asked.he was glad and wanted to taste it.he also was asking cuz he didn't know what they were going to do well they waited.seji wished he could play with Kaito's hair it was really long a beautiful  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:13 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito looked to the oven. "Baking time for a pie crust is only about thirty minutes." He said, then wiped a small droplet of the filling off the counter. Granted, he was not very fond of food getting on the counter. But he would make an exception for Seji, since it was his first time cooking.
He held his finger out to Seji for his to take the droplet of filling. "Here. A chef must always taste their dish before serving it." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:19 pm
Sanimei

Seji blushed"but its uh..."Seji shoke his head.He licked Katio's finger softly.Kaito had been right it had tasted pretty good."it tastes good."he said softly and gave a small soft cough.he was still blushing hoping tht the other male didn't mind it had just been easier to lick it off his finger then try to do something different  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:28 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito had not expected the younger boy to lick the pie filling off his finger, but said nothing of it. What really confused him, was the blush that graced his cheeks.
"You're face is red. Are you alright?" He asked, completely changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:34 pm
Sanimei

"uh yeah i'm fine ts uh nothing."He quickly turned around and wishpered"now i'm made it sexually acward"to himself.he can't believe he did that"i'm sorry i have made things acward"he didn't turn around his feelings being completly show to Katio now  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:47 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito raised an eyebrow and shook his head at Seji. "I don't see how. You haven't done anything wrong. Granted you shocked me a bit, but I've had worse shocks in my life." He said, going to lean against the counter. "I somehow doubt you'd be able to make this awkward. You don't seem like that kind of person." He said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:52 pm
Sanimei

"no i know i made things all werid i..i'm just going to go"Seji started to walk away and he felt bad since he had woken up Katio so early for this"i'm sorry for troubling you..i'll leave you alone."Seji got his shoes on and opened the door to leave.he stoped and turned "i just wanted you to know i really like you but i know you don't like me that way."  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:08 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito scowled and raised an eyebrow at Seji's sudden decision to leave. "So soon? You didn't get here that long ago." He pointed out as he watched Seji leave the kitchen.
Kaito groaned in slight frustration as he followed the younger boy out of the kitchen. Only to pause long enough to listen to Seji confession. It had taken him off guard for a moment, though he was actually flattered. Something that was rather rare for him.
He gently caught Seji's wrist before the younger boy could leave. "I don't recall ever freely admitting my preferences. So how would you know who I do like and who I don't like?" He asked, gently pulling Seji back inside the living room. Kaito gently tilted Seji's head up to look at him, a soft smile played at the edge of his lips. "What if I told you I liked you as well?" He asked softly, as he ran his thumb over the boy's bottom lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 pm
Sanimei

"w-well you didn't say who you like no.."Seji was taken off gaurd when his face was lifted up.he shuddered when Katio's thumb against his lip"w-well..i don't know."seji said softly he never thought far enought ahead about what his actions would do and he never in his wildest dreams thought Kaito would like him back  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito chuckled lightly at the younger boy. Clearly he hadn't expected Kaito to return his sentiment. He dropped his hand from Seji's lip and held him gently by the waist. He then gave the younger boy a small kiss on the forehead. Kaito didn't want to move to quickly.
Then he heard a small beeping sound, and grimaced. "Better get that before I set the kitchen on fire." He said, then easily picked Seji up bridal style. The boy was a lot lighter than Kaito expected, so he could easily carry him with one arm back to the kitchen. He turned the oven off, grabbed a dish rag and set the pie crust on the counter. "Perfect." He muttered to himself. He then turned his gaze to Seji. "Want me to put you down now?" He asked. Though he really didn't want to let him go. Kaito enjoyed holding the younger boy.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff