Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Kait Kimishi

Hmm did you not want to RP anymore?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Egzist
Kait Kimishi

I forgot about this one. I have been buzy trying to answer posts on the short time I have. I will answer in the morning right when I get up so don't worry we will continue this role play. Sometimes I just feel like I am the only one that cares about the roleplays but I am glad you reminded me of this one makes me feel better knowing I am not the only one that worries.

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Kait Kimishi
Egzist
Kait Kimishi

I forgot about this one. I have been buzy trying to answer posts on the short time I have. I will answer in the morning right when I get up so don't worry we will continue this role play. Sometimes I just feel like I am the only one that cares about the roleplays but I am glad you reminded me of this one makes me feel better knowing I am not the only one that worries.

sweatdrop was worried my posts weren't going through. I don't mind. I'll be waiting.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:06 am

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damon sighed and looked at von. His feet took a few steps toward von. "You have to take a seat for a moment. You look pretty dizzy." He said. He made sure his mind shield was there to block all of the peoples around him minds. He calmly beathed in and out making sure to keep his own breaths steady.

Damon smiled a bit and knew simon was going to come any minute. This unknown creature felt so alone all his life. No one could take him out of his loneliness. Not even the masters that thought they had him before. Right now was the first time he didn't feel alone. He didn't care about what he was he just worried about simon and von.

Egzist
OOC sorry still on phone but I am answering. There will be a lot of mistakes though because I can't tell if I m mispelling something

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Kait Kimishi
You're good.
User Image
Von Raen

On the floor, Von curled up gripping himself. He wasn't sure what was going on within himself. Simon was safe from this pain and grasping nature. He was safe with Damon. He told himself repeatedly though he was still concerned with what he had to go through. Von trembled slightly.

Simon was screaming at him demanding he shared the pain. They shared everything else why stop now. The pounding he took from Damon's blood was enough as it were and now that. Von groaned telling him to shut up as their minds and forms were trading off. Soon the silvery mane formed at that moment as he became paler. Von form was gone and Simon was now curled up feeling sluggishly more then usual. Simons silvery eyes emerged and stared out gasping for air as he rolled onto his back confused as he felt nothing from Von. "No...Damnit. We've shared every Von. Don't block me out Now!" He yelled at the sky.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:45 am

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien just watch as they changed. He knew Von would have to let the other one have the body. Damien closed his eyes and leaned back. They seemed like they are fighting each other. Damien had his mind reading closed off like he usually did. He was listening for footsteps or anything that sounded human or any creature that is close to being human. Damien just waited for Simon to say something to him.

Egzist
OOC: sorry been tired lately and didn't want to think that much. Sorry it's small I can't think of anything right now

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 am

User Image
Simon Raen

Simon curled until he managed to get onto his feet. He slammed his fist at the ground growling as he felt no pain. Tears swelled at his eyes. He wasn't a freaking child. He didn't need protection. "I could deal with it!" He argued. Simon didn't hear Von at all. Simon slammed his fist making it bleed silvery liquid. He blinked at it confused. It never had done this before. Simon bit his lip shaking as he caved inward leaning on the earth. He hated this, hated them!

He was always protected even now. He glared over to Damon. He looked down at the ground as he realized he couldn't do anything by himself. With that, the ghostly male took off into the woods. He went through the trees to become faster. Simon tears ran down his cheeks. Simon...Simon go back to Damon. "Not until you share the pain!" Go back Simon! Von was extremely weak. Simon could hear it. Still the elder wouldn't share the pain. Simon didn't stop until he hit a river. He couldn't cross it of course. He stood there annoyed. He was irritated at himself for his weakness.

Kait Kimishi
I completely understand really.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:11 am

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

When he heard Simon leave he sighed and got up. He fallowed Simon to the river but stayed close. He made sure Simon wouldn't be able to see him but he wanted to keep a close eye on him for Von. Even though he knew Von didn't like him Damien felt better when he was around them. He now wasn't alone. He wanted to have people to talk to and now finally someone would actually understand his pain.

Egzist
OOC:

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:39 am

User Image
Simon Raen

Simon throw a rock into the river annoyed at himself. He ignored Von completely at this point like he had when Damon first came into the picture. "It's not fair! It's not. I don't need to be protected I'm not a child! I can fight too!" He had Damon there as back up if Von's master came. He looked at the water. What could they do to stop him after all he could just phase through.

Simon! Listen to me...we--
"I always listening. I always do! Why can't you." Simon growled. Von was weak and wouldn't be able to stop him. Simon we can't go into the water... Simon rolled his eyes. "You can't listen to my why should I listen to you now." He growled low. Von grunted inside. "Taking on too many things at once huh. Maybe you need to share..." Simon took a step into the water. A jolt of pain went through his form. Simon felt it disappear. Von was taking it. "You will stop this!" Simon warned as he took another step hurting the body they shared, but not feeling a thing at that moment because his brother. His body shook as he defied the rules of their nature.

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:13 am

align=center]User Image
Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien stepped out of his hiding spot and took Simon out of the water. "Simon I don't thin you should do that." He said. He didn't really want Simon to do something that he would regret. "I know you can't swim and this is a river. I don't think you should go into the water since this is a fast flowing river. You could drown if you do." He said.

Egzist
OOC:

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:42 pm

User Image
Simon Raen

Simon growled low at this and phased through the male leaping back into the water. Von hissed inside. "I'll do as I please. Why the hell do you care what happens to me anyhow..." Simon spat. He knew how to swim. He learned that the 6th year he came to this world. The body was taking a beating with this tantrum. Simon knew vampires could not cross running waters and spirits had the same problem, but he was determine to do this. Simon wasn't exactly sure what he was doing. "He has to learn! I can do things too! I don't need to be sheltered. I can fight and I can take the pain." Simon yelled at the both of them.

Von reached out the best he could to Damon. The link was weak and Damon could hardly hear the voice of the vampire
. Make him stop...We won't be able to take it much longer. We can't survive in running water. They took so many blows at this moment that the body was about to give. Von couldn't keep the thing moving forever. Simon leaned from Damon at that moment thrashing through the water.
Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:57 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien picked up Simon "Simon no I care about both of you. I will not let you hurt yourself. I can perfectly cross the water and if you or Von cross the water your dead." He said. He wasn't kidding. "Simon. Don't do this. I know you feel like a child and I know what you mean. When you don't know something I know it hurts and makes you feel like a child." He said.

Egzist
OOC:

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:41 pm

User Image
Simon Raen

Simon pounded his fist on the larger male. "You know nothing. Neither of you! Let go!" He yelled before recalling he could phase through again. Simon did this really quickly. There was a ripping sound that echoed in the space. It was flesh tearing apart. "I want to feel. I have the right. Neither of you have the right take that away from me!" Simon yelled even as his cheek had a large gash in it and more started to form.

Black locks escaped out of the silver mane. Black eyes emerged. Von locked eyes with Damon briefly. He looked more pale than before and clammy. He wasn't too sure if it was the water or the bloods doing. He was ill and needed to have some ease. Von vanished out of the water. This helped but he was through off greatly and upside down. He was going to appear on the earth just behind Damon. The ailments on his form had caused this. He was falling from the sky with his body barely keeping together. Von passed out as the land neared.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:04 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien just let Simon blow out on him. He didn't mind Damien had felt like a child before. He knew what Simon felt. He wasn't expecting anything to happen than something did. Damien caught Von/Simeon's body before it could hit the ground.

Egzist
OOC:

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:30 pm

User Image
Simon Raen

Von stirred feeling the motion eying Damon. "I'll give him back to you now. I need not to be on this world just try not to let him by water." Von informed shuddering, "Also stop carrying me like a woman..." He growled just as simon raged out and took over completely. He glanced around then at Damon. He bit his lip as Von's voice and thought became dark.

Simon sighed, "I always lose to him...I'm always a child.. " Simon knew he hurt Von greatly with the river. "I'm horrible..." He muttered low.

Kait Kimishi
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces