dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:52 pm
Taemins Lover

"It'll pass" he murmured feeling safe and warm in the man's embrace, it was odd that he feel safe in the embrace of a demon but he had always been odd. Also the face that he was to be lover of this man so why shouldn't he try to feel comfortable? "So how exactly are we going to fix my soul?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:57 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"It'll pass" he murmured feeling safe and warm in the man's embrace, it was odd that he feel safe in the embrace of a demon but he had always been odd. Also the face that he was to be lover of this man so why shouldn't he try to feel comfortable? "So how exactly are we going to fix my soul?" he asked.

((I fell asleep while replying last time sorry sweatdrop ))

Luke hummed and shrugged. "It's a secret. If I tell you it won't work." He smiled and kissed Silas softly. "I'm sorry but that is just how it is for now." He sighed and shook his head before laying his forehead against the others with a smile.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:08 am
Taemins Lover

(Ah it's okay but I mean if you're that tired go get some sleep)

"Okay keep your secrets" he grumbled and leaned away from the man. Silas supposed that he was being kept in the dark due to his little freak out over what happened when Luke revealed he was a demon. But still if it involved him shouldn't he be told? however he wasn't going to push it. Pushing it led to that incident and Silas wasn't sure he wanted to make Luke angry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:12 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

(Ah it's okay but I mean if you're that tired go get some sleep)

"Okay keep your secrets" he grumbled and leaned away from the man. Silas supposed that he was being kept in the dark due to his little freak out over what happened when Luke revealed he was a demon. But still if it involved him shouldn't he be told? however he wasn't going to push it. Pushing it led to that incident and Silas wasn't sure he wanted to make Luke angry.

((sleeping is for wimps...))

Luke frowned and let Silas go. "Don't get so huffy. This time you really shoudn't know at all really. I'm not just hiding it becase I want to." He rolled his eyes and pulled Silas back close to him. "I really am going to fix that soul of yours so don't worry."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 pm
Taemins Lover

((Sorry I haven't replied I've been meaning to but then I get sidetracked))
"Alright I won't push it, I remember what happened last time I asked too many questions; I would say that healing my soul is fine as long as it doesn't damn me, but then I realized I am damned anyways since I'm to be the lover of a demon" he said, Luke really was quite clingy and possessive it seemed but Silas guessed that was just his nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:59 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

((Sorry I haven't replied I've been meaning to but then I get sidetracked))
"Alright I won't push it, I remember what happened last time I asked too many questions; I would say that healing my soul is fine as long as it doesn't damn me, but then I realized I am damned anyways since I'm to be the lover of a demon" he said, Luke really was quite clingy and possessive it seemed but Silas guessed that was just his nature.

((Its ok))

Luke smiled and nodded, grateful the man got it. "You aren't damned. Just because you're to.be my lover means nothing about damnation." He frowned and pinched his arm. "That hurts my feelings." He stuck out his tongue. "What will you do to make me feel better now?"  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:08 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas let out a small of huff of laughter at Luke's childishness but leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "Demons are too confusing I was taught that by consorting with your kind I was damning my soul to hell, but you just went and said that I wasn't. This is too confusing for me" He mumbled shaking his head, so was everything he was taught about demons a lie? Aah this was giving him a headache.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:24 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas let out a small of huff of laughter at Luke's childishness but leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "Demons are too confusing I was taught that by consorting with your kind I was damning my soul to hell, but you just went and said that I wasn't. This is too confusing for me" He mumbled shaking his head, so was everything he was taught about demons a lie? Aah this was giving him a headache.

Luke blushed and kissed Silas back. "No. Humans are the confusing ones." He rubbed silass sides and laid down with him, smiling. "Only if I eat your soul would you be damned. And if you're my consort then I'll obviously not do that." He smirked. "Plus I could offer you immortality so that you wouldn't have that worry of dying."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:55 am
Taemins Lover

"Immortality? I don't know, I don't think any human could handle that without going insane" he mused. Immortality was one of those hotly debated questions but really Silas didn't think anyone could handle that; never changing watching those you care about die. Sure people always say they want to live forever but when it gets down to it they would never follow through with it. "You are definitely going to have to explain all of this to me because I am very lost" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:30 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"Immortality? I don't know, I don't think any human could handle that without going insane" he mused. Immortality was one of those hotly debated questions but really Silas didn't think anyone could handle that; never changing watching those you care about die. Sure people always say they want to live forever but when it gets down to it they would never follow through with it. "You are definitely going to have to explain all of this to me because I am very lost" he said.

"Well you would have me by your side." He smiled and kissed him softly. "I'll explain everything to you in due time. We have a very long time together so don't you worry." He winked and kissed his neck softly. "Now let us go have some fun Shall we?" He smiled and got up with the man. "I feel you should have some time out and free."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:17 pm
Taemins Lover

"You mean they'll let us leave? what if I tried to run?" he questioned, Silas didn't think that the demons would let them go that easily I mean he could be biding him time until he was out in the open to make a break for it; then where would they be?"Ah....I don't have any clean clothes to wear" he said, the only clothes he currently had now were the ones he wore at the ball and they were starting to smell. "Um Luke can I borrow some of your clothes?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:26 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"You mean they'll let us leave? what if I tried to run?" he questioned, Silas didn't think that the demons would let them go that easily I mean he could be biding him time until he was out in the open to make a break for it; then where would they be?"Ah....I don't have any clean clothes to wear" he said, the only clothes he currently had now were the ones he wore at the ball and they were starting to smell. "Um Luke can I borrow some of your clothes?" he asked.

Luke rose an eyebrow at the man. "What? You would run?.." he frowned and laid his head on the mans shoulder. "That's very mean to say." He sighed and got up, walking to the bedroom. "You have a good body but a mean personality." He got clothes for Silas.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:30 pm
Taemins Lover

Silas scowled at that "I was speaking hypothetically" he growled angry that man didn't seem to trust him; he took the clothes from Luke and shut, and locked the bedroom door to change. Once he was done he stepped out from the bedroom and waited for Luke to give the go ahead so they could leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:38 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

Silas scowled at that "I was speaking hypothetically" he growled angry that man didn't seem to trust him; he took the clothes from Luke and shut, and locked the bedroom door to change. Once he was done he stepped out from the bedroom and waited for Luke to give the go ahead so they could leave.

Luke waited for Silas then hugged him. "Well you shouldn't. They will take you seriously .. don't say things like that okay?" He said with a smile and kissed his cheek, taking his hand and rubbed their noses together. "Hmm.. let's go." He opened the door, a guard in the way. "It's too early. There are still many looking for the human." He spoke quickly. "But he needs clothes." He pouted.. "you or a guard shall go their self."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:08 pm
Taemins Lover

((I apologize for disappearing school was really stressing me out so it was decided that I would take an internet break over spring break but I didn't really know how long I would be gone because <******** midterms so I decided it would be best to the close thread however since I'm back and a little less stressed I'll start rping again tomorrow))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff