Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:21 am
Taemins Lover
User Image i did but that cause he reminded me of my ex lover" he said and pushed Craig back a bit "But my ex lover wasnt a nice man, nice like you are he wasnt as carring as you." he said giving craig a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:25 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image i did but that cause he reminded me of my ex lover" he said and pushed Craig back a bit "But my ex lover wasnt a nice man, nice like you are he wasnt as carring as you." he said giving craig a smile

Craig nodded slowly. "Pitro... I won't be able to love you.... until I get over Luke.. But I will care for you... So don't worry about me... I won't be depressed... at least when I need to work." He promised.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:38 am
Taemins Lover
User ImagePitro nodded "I understand." he said and gringed at the back pain he had "Well im going to go and try to sleep my back is killing me." he said he pecked Craig on the cheek "Everything will be ok" he said and smiled at him then leaned back a little and started to walk out of the room to his room  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:54 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User ImagePitro nodded "I understand." he said and gringed at the back pain he had "Well im going to go and try to sleep my back is killing me." he said he pecked Craig on the cheek "Everything will be ok" he said and smiled at him then leaned back a little and started to walk out of the room to his room

Craig nodded and watched Pitro go. When he was gone Craig deteriorated, feeling horrible. He wanted Luke...But he knew in a way this was better. Luke would be hurt more if he stayed.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:04 am
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro layed on the bed with a blanket over him he just staried at hi belly then turned over onto his side laying there till he fell asleep, after and hour or so he eventualy fell asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:07 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro layed on the bed with a blanket over him he just staried at hi belly then turned over onto his side laying there till he fell asleep, after and hour or so he eventualy fell asleep

That night Craig softly cried himself to sleep. He got up early, looking and feeling like crap but made breakfast. He went up and knocked on Pitro's door when the food was almost done. "Pitro... Breakfast. Plus your pills."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:18 am
Taemins Lover
User Image
Pitro groaned and roled over and slowly got out of bed he ruffled his hair and stoo up he changed his clothes putting on a pair of jeans he had a difficult time but eventualy got it buttoned and put on a shirt that was over sized just a little and he walked down stares "How are you?" he asked in a sympathetic voice as he came down the staires he walked over to the kitchen "Maybe we should go out? ya'know for a walk or somthin get your mind off things." he said he hadn't noticed but his belly had gotten bigger over night  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:29 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image
Pitro groaned and roled over and slowly got out of bed he ruffled his hair and stoo up he changed his clothes putting on a pair of jeans he had a difficult time but eventualy got it buttoned and put on a shirt that was over sized just a little and he walked down stares "How are you?" he asked in a sympathetic voice as he came down the staires he walked over to the kitchen "Maybe we should go out? ya'know for a walk or somthin get your mind off things." he said he hadn't noticed but his belly had gotten bigger over night

"I'm fine..." He said then looked at his stomach doing a double take. "Pitro... Are the babies supposed to be growing so fast?" He asked, a little worried about this. "You shouldn't be that big at all..." He frowned.  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:38 am
Taemins Lover
User Image "What? what are you talking about he said and looked down at his stomach "Oh my god!" he said and fell back wards "W-What the hell.." he poked at his belly still on the floor from falling "I-I knew i was genatically engendered, b-but i didnt expect this." he said but not every experiment is perfect

((You may add suprsies if you wish, like if we end up taking him to the hospital and stuff surpises are fun :3))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:54 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image "What? what are you talking about he said and looked down at his stomach "Oh my god!" he said and fell back wards "W-What the hell.." he poked at his belly still on the floor from falling "I-I knew i was genatically engendered, b-but i didnt expect this." he said but not every experiment is perfect

((You may add suprsies if you wish, like if we end up taking him to the hospital and stuff surpises are fun :3))

((lolz okay))

Craig tried to help Pitro but he was freaking out. "Hey... It's fine.. Come on." He helped Pitro up and walked with him to the table. "Pills and eat. That's the first thing to do." He said with a stern look. "Then.... Then... we'll be going to your doctor."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:00 am
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro was still panicking when he was helped up "But....h-how..w-what.' he sat down and took his pills eating his food he was sort of in a trance, he sighed after finishing his food he scooted back and a little considering his belly was so big he couldnt exactly scoot forward all the way and just looked at his belly he and a smaller bump buldging out cause of his belly button which had now become an outy  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:04 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

Pitro was still panicking when he was helped up "But....h-how..w-what.' he sat down and took his pills eating his food he was sort of in a trance, he sighed after finishing his food he scooted back and a little considering his belly was so big he couldnt exactly scoot forward all the way and just looked at his belly he and a smaller bump buldging out cause of his belly button which had now become an outy

Craig ate and hummed. "You're so humongous..." He commented. He stood adn washed his dish off. "Are you done? Or still hungry?" He asked, wondering if the babies were hungry, Craig looked at Pitro and rubbed his head.

((going to sleep. Been fazing in and out))  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:10 am
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro shook his head "I know im huge no need to point it out" he yelled and looked at his belly he didnt mean to be rude.....mood swings and wat not "Im done...sorry." he said he exhailed a long big breath and that when it happened again.... the button to his pants broke off and he sat there for a moment then put his face in his hands "Im a fat cow." he said with a sad voice....yup mood swing time.....its probably a good idea now to get some new clothes for the poor guy  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:35 am
Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro shook his head "I know im huge no need to point it out" he yelled and looked at his belly he didnt mean to be rude.....mood swings and wat not "Im done...sorry." he said he exhailed a long big breath and that when it happened again.... the button to his pants broke off and he sat there for a moment then put his face in his hands "Im a fat cow." he said with a sad voice....yup mood swing time.....its probably a good idea now to get some new clothes for the poor guy

Craig stiffened at Pitro's yelling then smiled softly at him. "Pitro..." He held his hand. "You aren't a fat cow! Silly. You're pregnant. There's a big difference. You have a big belly because of the babies. I'm sorry." He kissed his cheek and hugged him. "We do need to get you maternal clothes though... I don't think you'll need them for long at this rate...."  

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:52 am
Taemins Lover
User Image
Pitro groaned he couldnt stopp looking at his belly, "C-can we just go to the doctors." he said and stood up "Im going to find some pants." he said and walked back up stares he did find some sweat pants but he stopped and looked at his belly in the mirror, he lifted his shirt and sighed, his belly alos seemed 'longer' mor of an oval shape rather then round  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff