Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:21 pm
WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien bound up the stares to his room and pulled on a black t-shirt and some regular blue jeans that were a little tight on his butt, though it didn't really bother him. Once dressed he grabbed an extra pare of clothes since he had taken his extra out of his bag yesterday. He always kept everything he might need in that bag because at times he didn't want to come home and would just stay at a motel. He returned to the kitchen and grabbed his bag that was still sitting on the island from last night. "So why are you here Angel?" he tried to make it sound light and not like he was trying to get him to leave since he was kind of glad he was there. He rooted through his bag putting his extra clothes in there and taking out two pill bottles. He made sure to cover the bottles so Angel couldn't read what it was as plucked one pill out of each bottle then shoved the bottles back into the bag. "Vitamins." he lied as he swallowed the pills then put two water bottles in his bag and a couple granola bars. It had been awhile since he restocked it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((i have writers block x_X))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:29 pm
Angel just stared at him before shaking himself. "I came for a visit and I brought you lunch." he replied holding up the bag in his hand. Angel was sporting a sleeveler hoodie with a black shirt underneath, jeans and knee-high boots. Vitamins his a**. His parents were doctors and he knew the diffence between vitamins and the stuff that Julien was taking. But he let it go for now.
Wolf-Anima56

(I understand)  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:40 pm
WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien finished restocking his back and set it down on the island again. "wow... thanks that means alot." he said with a small but genuine smile. "you look nice today." he blurted out before he could stop himself. almost immediately color rose to his cheek and he looked away. "so whats for lunch?" he asked as he sat down, obviously in a better mood than he was yesterday.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:50 pm
Angel blushed at the compliment. "Oh. Thanks." he replied with a smile. "Let's see. I didn't know what you like so I got cheeseburgers, salad, chicken, pizza and cake for dessert." he added as he took out the stuff and onto the counter. "Thought we could eat together." he said with another smile.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:02 pm
WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien smiled slightly and watched in shock as the other pulled out a plethora of food. "My god, were you planning on feeding an army?" he laughed lightly and pulled over the salad. "i think that's a great idea, i usually eat alone so eating with someone sounds like a nice change." it was obvious that his mood was completely different from yesterday, which was probubly for the best. "this must of cost a lot, i will pay you back." he added.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:35 pm
Angel smiled as he went for the pizza. "Nah. It didn't cost me much so don't worry about it." he replied as he took out a six-pack of soda as well. "Yeah. Eating to togetheq does sound better than being alone." he added as he handed the other a soda. "So, wanna hang out after this?" he asked as he took a bite of his pizza.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:25 pm
WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien poured the dressing on the salad and took a bite. "Alright I'll find another way to pay you back." his eyebrow lifted slight as the other pulled out the six-pack of soda. "you went all out." he said with a small smile. He reached over and took one of the sodas. "Yeah sure, you have something in mind we can do? i'd rather not go anywhere in town..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:46 am
Angel tilted his head in thought. "Hm. I can understand that. Well, there's a beach over in the next town. We could go over there and hang out." he replied as he took a sip of his soda. "Or something. There are a lot of things to do over there." he added with a small smile, taking a bite of his pizza as he waited.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:07 pm
WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien thought about it for a second before nodding slightly. "alright yeah the beach sounds good." he said as he took another bite of the salad then turned his attention to one of the burgers. "there is an arcade down there that i use to go to when i was little. I wonder if it's still there." he said as he thought about how his family would take trips down there almost every weekend until things changed drastically because of his dad.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:36 pm
Angel tilted his head as he went for another slice of pizza. "We can check when we get there, if you like." he replied, taking another sip of his soda. It had been awhile since he had been to an arcade. And going with Julien seemed to make him really happy for some reason.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:37 pm
WhiteDragonLady

User Image
Julien bit into the hamburger and smiled to himself as it had been awhile since he had one of these. "yeah, i'd like that." he smiled and finished eating and went over to the sink to wash his hands. "i'll drive." he offered since it was a bit to far to walk and since no one would really know him there he wouldn't have to worry about his car being messed with.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:26 pm
"Sounds like a plan." Angel replied with another smile after finishing off his second slice. "I'll just put the rest of the food in your fridge. I'll get in when we come back." he added as he got up and washed his own hands then packing the food up after.
Wolf-Anima56

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:21 pm
WhiteDragonLady
]

He dried his hands on a table cloth then turned to the other. "Let me just grab something and I will be back." He said before turning and heading upstairs to his room to grab his swim trunks in case they decided to actually go in the water. When he got up to his room he glanced at the picture on his nightstand and decided he wanted to take it with him. It was the only family photo he really had that showed them completely happy together. Though the young Julien looked like a real geek with his glasses, short hair, braces and avengers t-shirt. He wanted to bring it to the beach because that's where it had been taken. He took the photo out of the frame and folded it into his back pocket. Once he got his only pair of swim trunks he walked back down stairs and grabbed his bag already heading back towards the door. "You ready? Lets go" he said with a bright smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:46 pm
Wolf-Anima56

Angel blinked before nodding. He leaned against the counter as he waited, falling into thought as he waited. He was thinking about that shadow in the picture from the other day. It was really bothering him and he didn't know why. He was startled out of his thoughts when he heard Julien talk to him. "Yeah. Let's go." he replied with a smile as he grabbed his own bag.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:00 am
WhiteDragonLady

Julien walked out of the house,making sure to lock it behind him, and went around to the side where there was a garage. He pressed a button on the wall and the door opened revealing his old fashioned impala. It had been his fathers and when he died it s given to Julien. "Don't forget to buckle up" he said as he got in the car and started the engine waiting for the other to get in and get buckled before he pulled out of the garage to head to the beach.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff