Haunting -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:45 pm

User ImageAuguste nodded slowly, pushing his bangs back while following Dustin. When coming to a stop, the boy just tilted his head to one side, raising an eyebrow. "Communicate with the dead, huh? I'm pretty sure I'm doing that right now." He gave him a gentle tug, followed by hugging his waist with a oh-so-sweet smile. "Though I don't think I want to talk to anyone else who's dead. How about you?" He asked playfully, leaning his head against his arm.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:59 pm

User Image

Dustin studied the psychics shop as the other hugged his waist. "I don't know... I'm kind of curious about something.." he pursed his lips and stepped forward. "lets go inside." with that he pushed the front door open and stepped into the shop. The smell of incense was overpowering and the entire shop was dimly lit by candles. There was a rustling sound from the backroom and for some reason Dustin quickly made himself invisible. He had a feeling that if the woman saw him she would have a heart attack. "Auguste come on you should get a reading." he whispered softly.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:06 pm

User ImageAuguste furrowed his brows, following after Dustin cautiously. When stepping inside, Auguste just coughed, covering his nose to protect his sense of smell from failing on him. "On what exactly, genius?" He replied softly, looking around to try and understand what exactly was going on. "I'm already talking to a dead guy." He huffed, removing his hands from his face in a feeble attempt of getting used to the rather odd fragrance of the building.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:44 pm

User Image

Dustin shrugged his shoulder, though he knew that Auguste couldn't see him. "I don't know anything." he whispered back and just then a voice called from the back room "i'll be there in a minute!" Something about that voice sounded very familiar to Dustin but he couldn't quite put a finger on it. "shh dont talk to me anymore." he whispered right before a elderly woman walked in, in her late 80's atleast. Dustin stared in shock as something about this woman was so familiar like a fuzzy memory. The lady froze in her place when she saw Auguste and her eyes trailed to where Dustin was standing but then shook her head. "how may i help you?" she asked as she walked over to her front desk. "if you are here to steal something or make fun of my practice you must leave now." this was obviously not the first time a teenager wandered into her shop.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:27 am

User ImageAuguste glared in Dustin's direction for a moment. Had looks been able to kill, he would have been ten times over again. His attention snapped to the woman, taking in her appearance for a moment. He cleared his throat, smiling politely. "No, no. I don't really know what's here anyway.." He rubbed the back of his head nervously and walked over to the desk. Maybe this could be interesting after all. "I-- fuh, was wanting a reading of sorts..? Um..." He looked around, mumbling softly to himself. He felt so bloody new to the matter, it pretty much made him nervous to just speak to the woman on it. Who was this lady anyway? "Ah, can I ask for your name, please?" He smiled sweetly, putting his hands in his pockets to search for the money to pay the woman.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:54 am

User Image

The old ladies eyes narrowed and she began to sort through the things on her front desk. There was something about this boy that made her feel very uneasy. A darkness around him. "First reading is free dear." she said as she saw that he was rooting around for money in his pockets. "my name is Lady Marie." Dustin felt as if he had been punched in the chest as he realized who this person reminded him of. He stumbled back and accidentally knocked over a rack of incence. Marie jumped and stared for a second. "i knew you had a spirit following you, come come lets do the reading now." she took his hand in her own frail one and pulled him towards the back room.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:43 am

User ImageAuguste nodded, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. His attention snapped to the rack and he just raised an eyebrow, curious of what the ghost was even doing. But, judging by the reaction, something he didn't had to be going on. He just grumbled softly, moving his shirt and jacket to hide away the necklace he was wearing, following after Marie without question. "I suppose you could say that..." He huffed, looking around curiously then to the lady, tilting his head to one side."Um.. what got you into this kind of thing? I mean-- It's rude to ask, but I'm curious." He cleared his throat nervously, letting out a sigh.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:59 am

User Image

Dustin just stood there staring at Marie, it couldnt be.. she was so old and frail. The sister he remembered was a strong young lady...how was this possible? Marie lead Auguste to the back room which was your classic psychic room with a crystal ball, tarot cards and a few other items. "Please sit." she gestured to one of the chairs, then sat across from the other. The question seemed to take her off guard and for a second it seemed as if she was not going to answer. "well.. my brother was murdered when i was little. Everyone told me he ran away but i knew he didn't. i knew he would never leave without saying goodbye. So i started looking for him but then my parents decided to just up and leave our home one night. Which made me resort to trying to contact him through the spirit world. I never found him.. but i found other spirits and i found out i have the ability to communicate with the dead.." a sad smile formed on her lips. "give me your hand." she reached out.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:10 pm

User ImageAuguste's eyes widened as he sat in the chair, taking in the information. He was right, Dustin's sister was alive. He looked around-- almost nervously then behind him as to look to Dustin, curious if he would do anything at all. Should he even say anything? He bit his lip, but placed his hand in Marie's "Spirit world, huh..?" He shut his mouth, not wanting to spill something he wasn't sure he could. "Well, I'm sure wherever he is now he's bound to miss you." He grinned, trying to ease the sadness in her and uneasiness in himself. Though, he figured it wouldn't work. But it did seem true, to him at least.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:38 pm

User Image

Marie smiled and shook her head "I believe he moved on and that's why i can't contact him." Dustin sighed and sat on the floor next to Auguste, he wanted to make himself known but also didn't want to cause his sister to have a heart attack. Marie took Augustes hand in her own and placed it palm up. "How interesting... there is a darkness shrouding you..." she whispered softly. "you are faced with a task you do not wish to complete. a very dangerous task at that..." she trailed off a frown forming on her face. "You're.. you're falling in love but you are conflicted about it." her finger trailed over one of the lines in his hand. Dustin looked at Auguste his eyes narrowing slightly. Marie pulled her hand back looking a bit shaken.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:56 pm

User Image"Darkness?" Auguste blinked in confusion, not understanding the matter. Was it an aura thing he had heard about? He shifted uncomfortable, eyes falling to the table. The task was dangerous? How could it be dangerous... sure it involved ghosts and what not, but he didn't put much thought into whether it would put his own life into danger not. "Love-- I- uh.. no.." He quickly shook his head, placing his hand in his lap with a nervous sigh. Though, the blush on his face could say quiet the contrary. He rubbed his neck a little, causing the necklace to shift, looking to Marie. "...Are you okay, ma'am...?" He asked, leaning back into the chair, biting his lip.

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:30 pm

visualte

Dustin couldn't help but stare at Auguste confused at who he was falling I love with. Surely it couldn't be him, he was dead! Marie swallowed nervously and rubbed her palms against her purple dress. "What's that under your shirt. The necklace.... I can sense something about it. It may be what is allowing the spirit to stay with you." She said softly. She could feel a strange familiar sensation about the spirit in the room and it made her uneasy. "May I see it?" Dustin began to panic and put a invisible hand on Augustus shoulder. He wasn't sure if he wanted his sister to see the necklace to know it was him in the room.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:29 pm

User ImageAuguste swallowed a lump in his throat, glancing down at the necklace for a moment. His attention snapped to the slight weight on his shoulder, then he just looked to Marie, shrugging his free shoulder sheepishly. "I don't know. It isn't something I can decide." He just sighed, eyes turning to his shoulder for a moment, then to his lap, mumbling to himself softly. "It isn't my call."

Wolf-Anima55
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:40 pm

User Image

Marie noticed the way he looked at his shoulder as if something was there. "If this spirit is hurting you, i can free you of it's grasp. I can help you get rid of it." she said softly figuring that it was a bad spirit that was keeping him from talking. Dustin gently tugged on Auguste's shirt wanting to get out of there, not wanting to risk Marie figuring out he was there.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 pm

User ImageAuguste blinked, and shook his head, chuckling a little. "I- it isn't hurting me at all, don't worry about that." He felt weird using 'it' to describe Dustin. He knew the gender he.. was? It just felt odd. At the tug, he gave a curt nod, getting up and moving the necklace back out of sight. "I'll see you around, Ma'am. I'll have to stop by again some other time." He smiled warmly, moving from the back room and started towards the exit, sighing quietly. "Well Dustin, turns out your sister is still around." He mumbled softly, trying to keep his voice low so that Marie couldn't hear him.

Wolf-Anima55
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces