Silent Cries -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 pm
Meokii

Jason chewed on his lips then stared straight ahead refusing to look at the other. "If you saw something about me..or of me.. and it implied i did something bad... Would you leave.. or see me differently? just curious because this happened to someone i know.' he said softly and hessitantly not that the others answer would change his mind. There was still no way he was going to tell the other the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:54 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He looked at him for a moment when they hit a stop light. "No. I wouldn't, why would I ever leave you just because of something bad? I wouldn't see you differently, maybe for a moment because I always see you differently every day, right now I see you differently than I normally see you because I see you as a close friend who really needs to clear some things up in his head." he sighed and continued on with the car ride. "Why? Did you do something?" he asked realizing he had to have asked that for a reason. Then it hit him, he was lied to again? again! He shook his head and stared at the road, why? what could possibly be so bad? will he just let this go and move on, or wait for the other to tell him before he makes his harsh movement. He didn't want to give him more trouble but this was getting ridiculous!  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:24 pm
Meokii

Jaz felt a little comforted by this fact but he highly doubted that if he knew what he was talking about and actually saw those horrid pictures he would never treat him or look at him the same way again. "good..." he smiled slightly but it quickly turned to a frown when he was asked if he did something. "NO." he said firmly cleanching his jaw. "i didnt do anything." this came off as deffensive and a little angry, which was extremely strange because Jason hardly ever got angry. i didnt do anything this isnt my fault... i didnt do anything to him then he just.... is it somehow my fault though? did i do something to lead him to believe that it would be ok for him to do that... am i to blame? Jason closed his eyes tightly and pushed those thoughts from his head. "Just in my dream last night you left me because of some stupid thing i did and you couldnt look at me the same." he made up some bullshit story which would hopefully cover the nightmare and the strange question.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:49 pm
Chris sighed and glanced at him for a moment. "Calm down. No need to get so defensive, if that's what you say it was then it is." he seemed in more control than before, usually his emotions are all over the place but now, he found himself in one emotion and that is calm. being calm was the only reasonable thing to do, right? at least he thinks so anyway.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:02 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason bit his lip and looked at Chris apologetically when he realized his tone had been a bit mean. "You are going to turn off on the next exit, then from there go straight for 5 miles, then turn onto Ruhl road." he said slowly wanting to change the subject. "First thing we are doing is going out on the canoe." he said with a bright smile.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:09 pm
He took the direction and raised a brow at the second comment about a canoe. "A... canoe... a less safe version of a boat with no motor." he laughed just messing around as he normally did, his joke was that everyone takes him too seriously and that he never has fun, so he "shows" how he doesn't ever have fun by making something seem not fun.
"why a canoe?" he thought about the water and how he simply didn't like water but it was a new experience that he was willing to try out.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:14 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason chuckled and shook his head as the other seemed not overly thrilled about the idea of going on a canoe. He knew that Chris didn't like lakes because of all the creatures that lived in the water. "I don't know. My dad just got it and I wanted to try it since I've never been on a canoe before. I just want to try it. " he laughed softly and leaned his head against the window. His eyes began to droop shut but he caught against his drowsiness

(( let's time skip to when they get to the cabin))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:29 pm
He looked over at jaz and shook his arm. "Hey, we're here. I had to listen to music to keep myself entertained." he smiled and then it faded as he looked at the water. "Do I have to dump you in the lake to get you up?" he got out the car and grabbed all the bags, as he would do when he helped with grocery shopping.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:53 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason had drifted into a light sleep and for the first time in the last three days didn't have a night are or even an image of what had happened pop into his mind. When he felt chris's hand on his arm he lifted his head and rubbed his eyes. "Hmm you dump me in the lake I pull you in with me." He teased back before getting out of the car and stretching his arms over his head with a soft yawn. He sighed shaking his head when he saw the other had already grabbed all the bags. He went ahead of Chris and unlocked the cabin door and pushed it open. It was a honeymoon cabin so there was a fireplace a love seat and only one large room with a big king sized bed. "I hope you don't mind sharing the bed... If not ill take the couch" he said with a small smile as he walked inside and took in the surroundings "it's cozy"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:08 pm
Wolf-Anima55

he blushed at how everything looked, realizing the type of cabin this was. "I don't mind." he said setting down the bags and brushing his hair behind his ear as he tried not to think of anything too romantic. He looked around seeing the room. "I call left side." he smiled and sat on the bed. he liked the thought of being on the left side sense he;d have to crawl over jaz to get to the door, but nobody would ever know the truth of why he does that, until maybe someday. "So, you want to go do anything or settle in?" the atmosphere made him slightly more romantic feeling but he didn't seem any different, but his thoughts were all over the place.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:20 pm
Meokii

User Image
Jason took notice of the blush but didn't think much of it. Most people by now would realize that their best friend had a crush on them but Jaz was oblivious because he never thought that someone would be capable of feeling that way about him. "Ok" he said as he grabbed his bag and pulled out his pillow setting it on the right side of the bed. "Let's go see the lake!" He said excitedly as he simply pushed his bag a little ways under the bed to keep it out of the way. He quickly ran out the door figuring the other wild just catch up to him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:27 pm
Chris sighed and got up following after him taking his time sense running was too mainstream for him. He finally caught up looking at the beautiful lake. He smiled looking at Jaz and then took off his own shirt and casually reached out and pushed Jaz in with a straight face, his usual frown and then looked slyly at him with a smirk..  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:39 pm
Meokii

Jaz ran out onto the peer and was looking over the edge trying to see if he could see any fish or turtles when he heard Chris coming up behind him. "Isn't it so pre-" he was cut off as he was pushed off balance and into the water. He yelped and fell in with a splash. When he broke surface again he was laughing and glaring up at Chris. "You are so dead!" He reached up and grabbed the edge of the pier and hoisted himself up his clothes sticking to his body showing every curve of his body. "Your turn" he had a sly smile on his lips as he reached out to try and push Chris in, willing to fall in as well, as long as he got him in the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:08 am
Wolf-Anima55

He was checking out his curves and then suddenly found himself waving his arms frantically forward as he fell as he wasn't to keen on the idea being in a lake for one random creatures. Suddenly he hit with a splash and thanked god he wasn't wearing his shirt at the time. he did work out, as an artist you expect him to hardly do anything but he does make sure his figure is up and nice looking at least, he has a 4 pack of abs which was enough for him. He splashed Jaz for pushing him in. "Well that was hardly fair, I thought we made a deal?" he laughed and childishly pouted as his long black hair clang to his face and he pulled it back. and tied it loosely with a hair band  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:16 am
Meokii

Jaz couldn't help but laugh full heartlessly as he watched his friend go splashing into the water, his arms flailing. He had somehow managed to stay on the pier when the other fell in so he simply stepped back as the other splashed at him and it came up short. "You started it by pushing me in with all my clothes on" he stuck his tongue out at the other then jumped in next to him. When e resurfaced he clung to the others back with his legs wrapped aroun his waist. "Now my shirt is ruined because of you."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff