Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:35 pm
Meokii

So she was a princess.. that explained it. When he was ordered to get up he slowly rose to his feet and straightened out his clothes. He took the pass in his hands and examined it, wondering why the other would trust him with this. "oh... ok." he almost sounded...disappointed that the other was leaving. He watched as the other went to leave, having this sudden urge to grab his hand and pull him back. but all he managed to do or say was "Bye...." He picked at the fabric of his shirt and kind of just stood there, unsure of what to do with himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:41 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He looked back at him, raising an eyebrow and decided not to question, he was busy anyway. A few hours later after Danarius left a female came in, and started cleaning, she didn't seem to notice Stefen at first until she looked up and saw him. She glared angrily as if he didn't belong. She wanted to rip his tongue out and tear his wings feather by feather, it was just the demonic instinct but she had taken orders to not do anything to Stefen specifically. "Ma shana!" she hissed and continued cleaning picking up clothes and taking them away and what not and straightened his bed then when she was done she looked at him. "From now on, all this is your job." she seemed disappointed, it was her way of living, and giving up something in her job to an angel, she hated it.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:56 pm
Meokii

Stefan kind of just stood there awkwardly before he sat down and closed his eyes for a second. When he heard someone come in he was on his feet in an instance. He watched the woman for awhile, not understand how she didn't notice him. Yet when she did he wished she hadn't. She spoke harshly and looked like she wanted to kill him, well she most likely did. After what seemed like forever she finally spoke, just to tell him that he was to clean Danarius's room from now on. great he thought to himself sarcastically. Then he decided to get bold, he was bored of this scenery and was curious to see parts of the castle he hadn't been to yet. He walked out of the safety of the room and began to roam the halls, making sure to remember where he went so he didn't get to lost.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:04 pm
Wolf-Anima55

The place was indeed large, and there was more people roaming, many of them when Stefen was close enough would sniff at him or hiss even growl at him or get in his face with drool dripping jaws that smacked as if warning him to stick to himself. Everyone had their eyes on him, when a few demons were talking they got quiet and stared at him, a certain group in particular couldn't help but find themselves curious. They walked up to him and circled around him. "You're that... thing." they smelled of blood, sweat, and sewage even. They smelled at him, two of them started clawing at him, ripping his clothes as they slashed at him angrily. Another snarled at him. "What does big Princey see in you anyway? If we just kill you, he shouldn't be too mad... right?" the rest of the demons seemed ecstatic about the idea.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:15 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Stefan began to feel uneasy as he walked through the halls, not expecting to see so many other demons. When he and Danarius walked through the halls there had been hardly any and now it was as if they multiplied. Just as he decided to turn around and go back, he was stopped in his tracks by a group of demons circling him. "hey!" he yelled as they clawed at him ripping the clothes that Danarius had just mended last night. "Leave me alone." he growled his wings spreading out ever so slightly and puffing up like a cat's fur would do when he felt cornered. it was one thing to be threatened by the prince of hell but something completely different for these creatures to try and attack him. "Go ahead kill me before your prince can get the information he needs out of me. see how well that goes for you." he said with a small smirk. He was trying his best to act as if he wasn't scared, but without his magic or weapon he was practically defenseless against these demons.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:23 pm
Wolf-Anima55

They listened and finally the main one unsheathed a knife from his pocket and just as he was about to stab at Stefen his hand was grabbed and suddenly he was flipped completely around his arm breaking in the process and he whimpered crawling away from a unamused Danarius. "Kill him, and I torture you for a thousand long years..." he stated as he looked down at him and the rest of the group ran off without him, the demon continued to whimper in pain as Danarius walked up and picked him up by his throat and like he was nothing but garbage he threw him out the window. "Come. My day is done." he stated and started walking down the hallway as someone ran up with a cup of... something. Danarius drank it by small sips then put it back on the tray then the demon left. "Bring water." he said calmly and the demon soon came back with water trying to give it to Danarius who made a head gesture to Stefen and the demon did not look pleased as he just coldly gave it to him instead.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:36 pm
Meokii

Stefan was already bleeding in several places from where the demons claws had managed to rip through his clothes and hit his skin. When he saw the blade his eyes widened and he moved his hands to cover any vital organ to demon could puncture. But the blow never came instead he watched as the demon was grabbed by someone and his arm was twisted behind his back. "What..." he looked up and saw that his savior was Danarius... He could not believe his eyes or his ears as well. When he was told to come he kind of just stood there for a second, in complete shock. Though in fear of being left behind he ran after the other and stayed close to him. he cautiously took the cup of water and mumbled a thanks. "i thought you were going to be gone for a day or so?..." he mumbled before taking a sip of the water that was given to him. his hands were shaking and he kept looking behind him expecting those demons to come back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:48 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He sighed and kept his eyes forward. "I thought I'd be gone for weeks, turns out there was only a handful of-- ....." Don't tell him anything, what's wrong with you? He just stayed quiet not finishing his statement. "You don't need to know." he glared at him like Stefen did something wrong. He made it to the mess hall and saw the Cherub who quickly flew over his wings even worse than last time, this time he had slash marks and burns, he also looked very tired. "Y-Yes, my Lord?" he asked looking at him, begging for something simple. Danarius looked at him and nodded. "Usual... okay..." he sighed and looked at Stefen then looked at Danarius. "Same as last time..." "Apples... understood." he then kind flew off though he would step then try to fly then he would step again almost like he was a dying kite. Suddenly a demon laughed, who was obviously drunk grabbed the Cherub and threw him against the wall, breaking a wing. The Cherub simply dusted himself off and started walking to the kitchen, unable to react sense he had a job to do.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:15 pm
Meokii

Stefan looked at the other curiously when he he suddenly cut off mid sentence and suddenly got angry. "Ok... i just.." he bit his lip and looked away staying silent as he was lead to the the dining hall. When he saw the cherub his heart felt as if it shattered into little pieces. He could not sit here and allow one of his own to be treated like this. He watched sadly as Danarius gave the young child his order and he attempted to fly off, then something happened that almost made Stefan snap. "No!' he gasped when he saw the cherub being thrown against the wall as if he was some sort of punching bag. "how dare-!" he bit down on his lip and clenched his hands into fists to try and control himself. Then he did something completely unreasonable. He turned to Danarius and took his hand in his own. "Please free him. I will do anything for his freedom, do not allow him to be treated like this any longer, please i beg of you. He is just a child..." Stefans loyalty was and always would be with his people, he would do anything to keep them safe, even just one. He spoke softly so none of the other demons would over hear his plea's.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:30 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Danarius felt his heart jump when he was touched, he looked at him, and just stared, one eye brow rose for a moment then he looked all to happy, a smirk rose on his face. "Anything? Don't make promises you can't keep." he brushed Stefens hair out of his face. "My people are the masters of deals, and loop holes..." he stated and leaned in and licked his ear, breathing in his scent and gently rubbed his face against him. "You might want to rephrase that statement." he said calmly, giving the poor angel a chance. He then went back to looking like his normal self, only this time he was giving a sly and evil smile.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:00 pm
Meokii

Stefan felt a chill run down his spine when he saw that happy look in the others eyes, knowing that he was going to regret this but also not willing to back down. He bit the inside of his cheek and resisted the urge to pull away as the others warm tongue touched his ear. "F-fine." he said shakily. "You let the Cherub go back to heaven, alive and free with no further harm done to him...and... and let him take a message to my people from me. you can not tamper with it or change it unless you have hard evidence it poses a immediate threat to your people." he added the last part slowly deciding to really make a deal with the other. "and in return... I'll give myself to you completely. I'll do anything you want... no questions asked... i will be your." he winced as if the words physically hurt him to say. "loyal servant." he sounded very broken and sad as he said this but it was also obvious that he was serious. He was willing to give up everything to protect the ones he cared about.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:06 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He looked at him, and stuck out his hand. "Give me your hand, Stefen, Prince of Angels." he sounded like he did when he was working, serious, no expression or change of tone. He looked completely serious and his smile was wiped off his face, his cold aura calming slightly, those around would sense that he wasn't even there anymore...  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:12 pm
Meokii

Stefan couldn't believe he was about to do this but he knew this was the right thing to do by his people. So, he took a deep breath and placed his smaller hand into the others. His heart was beating frantically against his chest but on the outside he remained calm and collected, refusing to show any uncertainty or fear.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:19 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Suddenly he pulled put a knife and sliced Stefens hand open then he sliced his open and grabbed it firmly. "Ma Sharanis monteyuk morle" he spoke in demon tongue suddenly he looked at him. "I'll keep that deal up, go." he looked at the Cherub. "May that small thing be released back beyond the clouds and in the hands of God, so that he may find peace and be loved and cared for by his own people." The cherub, not expecting this echo in his voice to say such things and look at him directly as he did so, he brightened and looked at Stefen, knowing this was his doing. The demons who were awfully confused and also surprised by this action watched the Cherub leave through the doors. Danarius smiled his head bowed and he looked at him with a smile, already thinking of several ways to get his hands on what he needs, then he can kill Stefen without thought and move on with his life.  

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:29 pm
Meokii

Stefan gasped in pain and involuntarily tried to yank his hand back as his hand was cut open by the other. "what the heck." he hissed as he watched the other do the same to his own hand then press them together. This made him feel sick to the stomach but there was definitely no going back now. And the look on the Cherubs face was enough to bring joy to Stefans heart. Even in a dark and awful place like this he could still bring joy and security to his people and that made him have hope. A few tears slipped down his cheek but he quickly wiped them away. "Ok...what about the message? that was part of the deal too." he said cautiously as he held his bleeding hand to his chest and watched the other closely, getting chills from the cold smile on his lips.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff