Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:32 pm

User Image
---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ--- սս (琢磨 ゆう) էձĸսოձ---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ---

Yuu blinked, watching him cautiously and scooted over slightly when he sat down to create personal space for the two. He swallowed hard, looking around and froze feeling a slight pressure along his neck. He shifted slightly so that his hair covered his face that was lighting up into a fluorescent red. Holding his breath for a moment he steadied his voice and breath, but kept his eyes away from him. "And how do you expect me to do that, exactly?"

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
Name: Yuu Takuma
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Birthday: June 19th
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 148 lbs
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.
Pink/Light Red=Mad/Depressed/Anxious.)
Hair: Dull black, white towards the tips from previous stress
Blood Type: A-
Voice: [Enn]
Sexuality: Bisexual/Single

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : My home
คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Very low
๓໐໐໓ : Flustered
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : ~~

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:44 am

Visualte

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji continued to massage the other's neck gently, his eyes resting on it as he worked. He felt the boy's skin plenty of times before but never really took the time to feel it properly. Despite the scars, his skin was smooth under his fingers. Hearing the boy speak, his eyes turned to him and he gave him a smile.
                              "Well it may help if you gargle salt water or if you do what I am doing and massage the tense muscles. It will take time but the more your scars heal and fade the more your windpipe will heal as well. Just do your best to be careful with it. Your body is more precious than some people may seem to understand."

Thoughts: So close...
Feeling a little bit: Nervous
Current theme: Roaring Tides 2

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:15 pm

User Image

Yuu slowly relaxed, brushing his hair from his eyes with a small sigh. He glanced around for a moment pulling at his sweater, digging his nails into the fabric. Why did he feel so shy about this?! Seiji was his doctor, no more. He shrugged a little, eyes falling down to the other's chest although he wasn't really paying attention. He finally let out a small sigh, tilting his head to one side. The body is precious? Well, that certainly didn't stop him from scratching at his skin to ease his anxieties. And with a habit that started at five, it was something difficult for him to break.

The young adult seemed to drift into his own world just thinking about it, eyes dulling over similar to his hair. How many kids were at a suicidal level at ten? Perhaps... Yuu shook his head, rubbing his head at the thought. "If you say so."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.

๓໐໐໓ : Neutral

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly, finding the other's response to be amusing. With a soft sigh, Seii moved away and sat back down in his spot, unable to shake the feeling that he was making the other uncomfortable.
                              "Without your body, you would not be able to live. Your body is important for your survival, therefore making it precious."

Thoughts: So close...
Feeling a little bit: Nervous

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:22 pm

User Image

Yuu brought his hand up where the other's fingers had been, as if checking for anything that shouldn't be there. He finally relaxed his hands, hugging his knees to his chest. He scratched at his nose a bit, before picking at his nails. "That's a given thing. However, habits from six years old are hard to break, no?" He mumbled, digging his nails into his right arm until blood started coming out of the wound. He grunted in disgust feeling the red substance and got up to the kitchen, pulling out a couple of paper towels and held them over the new injury.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Neutral/Not-All-Here

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji sighed softly with a visible frown. The boy had never actually hurt himself right in front of him before so he took that as a sign that he overstayed his welcome. After taking the kitchen out off his coat and setting him on the floor, Seiji stood and slipped the white coat back on. Sighing softly again, Seiji turned to Yuu and gave the best smile he could manage even though he was a little irritated. Apparently his words about treating ones body properly was unheard.
                              "I don't mean to leave so suddenly, but I should probably get back to work. Thank you for your hospitality and for the meal."

Thoughts: I should go...
Feeling a little bit: Irritated/Unwelcome

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:31 am

User Image

Yuu glanced from the paper towel, rubbing his eyes slightly and offered a small smile. He put the towel into the trash before walking over, seeming to have regained common sense for the time being. He picked the kitten up, looking over the fur and paws before looking to the doctor. "Alright... Do be careful though, yeah? It wouldn't be good if you got into a wreck or something." He said softly, turning the kitten over onto his back and scratched at the fur on it's chest aimlessly. He glanced up to him and smiled warmly, tilting his head slightly. "It was nice to have you over though..."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:09 am

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji gave the boy a nod with an expressionless face before he walked towards the door, his hand slipping through his hair in an attempt to slick it back again.
                              "I suppose I shall see you this weekend at the office then."

Thoughts: I should go...
Feeling a little bit: Irritated/Unwelcome

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:25 am

User Image

Yuu smiled nervously cradled the cat softly, watching him cautiously. He sighed softly, looking around for a moment then bit his lip. Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to go the office... "Alright, see you then I guess." He said softly, humming softly.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:11 am

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              {Time skip}

He tried not to think about it too much, buried himself in his work to avoid the excitement that was building up inside of him. It was finally the day they had agreed upon finally and he found that he was growing anxious. The office was normally closed on this day so the only people that would be there was them and lord only knows how long that would last. Sighing softly, Seiji gazed out of the window of his office. How would they pass the time exactly? Was Yuu even coming anymore, or was he deciding to go on the date after all.

"Why does that thought irritate me so much?"

Thoughts: I should~
Feeling a little bit: Uneasy
Current theme: Michiyuki

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:16 pm

User Image

A small sigh came from Yuu, looking over his cellphone that kept playing his ringtone. No doubt his sister trying to contact him. He looked over the device to look at the time, narrowing his eyes at the LCD screen. He moved to put the phone away, and it started playing the ringtone again, "Beautiful Cruel World," as much as he loved the song, those fifteen seconds of it was becoming an annoyance. Exhaling sharply, he turned the phone off and put it into his bag, making sure not to break it on anything else.

Yuu looked around when he reached the office, pulling at the door a bit to make sure it wasn't locked and walked inside, brushing his blackened hair away from his eyes. He had recently dyed it black so it wasn't as dull and didn't fade to white towards the ends. He scratched under his nose, hoping that the other's mood was alright. If he was in a foul mood... What a concerning thought. "Doctor Seiji?" He finally called out, looking back and closed the door behind him quietly with a small sigh, pulling a bottle of ramune soda from his bag and held onto it, waiting for a response.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : Seiji's office
คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Low
๓໐໐໓ : Cautious

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              He was growing more and more anxious as the clocked ticked on, his patience becoming thinner as he stared out of the window. He felt pathetic in the next moment for it, but when the doctor heard the other's voice calling for him, he perked up and quickly stood. He was wearing his usual doctor get-up but like before, his hair was down and not pressed back. The other had said it suit him more so he had not tried to slick it back that morning and had to literally pry girls and boys alike off of his arms when he reached the office. Thankfully, Yuu had not seen such a shameful moment. Somehow, he felt uneasy about the idea of Yuu seeing someone touching him inappropriately.
                              Opening the door to his office, Seiji gave the approaching boy a small smile.

"I see you decided to escape from your date as planned. I was wondering if you decided to go to it after all."

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 am

User Image

Yuu leaned against the doorframe, scratching at the side of his head before looking around. He looked up to the door hearing it open and grinned at the doctor. Taking in his appearance, he tilted his head slightly at his hair being down. It was odd to see him in his office and his hair not slicked back away from his face. At the mention of the date he just let out a small sigh, rubbing his head. "Yeah, I was getting anxious just thinking about it this morning, I ended up going to the store looking through the clothes.." He chuckled nervously, rubbing his head with a light sigh. He looked around before moving taking another drink of his soda. He looked over the flavor for a moment before putting it back into his bag, rubbing his neck.

The boy looked into his bag for a moment to confirm he had the pizza as he said he would and nodded to himself, slipping it back onto his shoulder with a small grin. "How's your day so far, though? I would hope you weren't harassed too much..."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : nnnghh I didn't get a notification for this--

User Image
tiny14xx
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:20 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji's eyes twitched slightly from the boy's first statement. He wasn't sure, but did that mean he was actually considering the idea of going and wanted to look nice? Somehow that annoyed the doctor who was now blushing and adverting his gaze. He had several different people link arms with him and offer to return to their place for some fun and some even had the audacity to grope him. He really didn't want to share that but he didn't want to lie either.
                              "W-Well...I was harassed quite a bit on my way here but it has been pretty quiet here with no one around."

User ImageUser Image

out-of-cotton balls:

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:15 pm

User Image

Yuu tilted his head over to one side and walked over, grasping onto his sleeve with a small smile. "Well, I'm glad you're okay at least..." He said softly, moving as though he was going to hug him, but instead released his arm with a innocent smile. "Really though, does everyone just harass you..? I mean, you're good looking but have some decency..." His voice fell quiet, realizing what had escaped his mouth and chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Positive Emotions
Pink/Light Red=Negative Emotions.)

Ծ.Ծ.Շ. :

User Image
tiny14xx
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)