PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

•?((¯°·._.• $hąɲ€ ʍąяЌµ$ •._.·°¯))؟•

Nerd

Homosexual

"I turned on the tv yesterday
So much pain bleeding through
I had to look away"

Shane took a peek at what Abel looked like at the moment before blushing even more and turning his back to Abel. He was kinda scared on how Abel viewed on him for saying something like that. "Yes I think your hot" he said stuttering even more. He wasn't good at talking to people and being close to other people so he really doesn't know how to deal with it. It's a bit hard for him but he hoped Abel didn't hate him.

"This life can almost kill you
When your trying to survive
It's good to be here with you"

Username: Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:35 pm
ıllıllı aвel oιѕιn ıllıllı

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

♫So why, I've never felt so alone in my whole life...

Abel ran a hand through his hair when Shane confirmed it, he could feel the tips of his hears burning, now he just had to think of a way to return it, but he obviously didn't want to steal Shane's 'hot', so he had to think of something else to say, he was doing about love a while ago in English, surely there would have been something good in there "I think you're pretty too, no, no, that isn't the word that I wanted" He said quickly, he was so flustered "I think you're really attractive too, is what I meant to say" It wasn't, Abel had wanted to use some cool word to describe Shane, and had pretty much failed at it, his lack of vocabulary had finally came back to haunt him.
║▌║▌║█│▌

...Time's not on my side♪

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:37 pm
Kait Kimishi
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Thump! Thump. Thump! His heart went as he heard what his friend said. This was now officially his favorite day but he didn't know what to do now. He was attractive but that didn't mean his friend liked him more then just a friend. Biting his lip, he sighed slightly and looked at the screen seeing the girl accept to get married to the prince person. "thanks for the complement. That was nice of you," he let his mouth say out loud. He didn't think his friend liked him at all he just thought he was being nice.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: awe there confessing to each other )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:25 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel bit his lip, had Shane just seen it as a compliment? He wasn't trying to return the words just to be nice, or something like that, unless Shane had just meant it as a simple compliment, but he was red, so surely there was some feeling behind it, but then again, Abel was Abel, he wasn't some perfect prince, nothing like the guys in fairy tales and TV, he furrowed his brows before asking "Do you, like me?" He asked, he couldn't tell if Shane had make it clear or not, and if Shane didn't like him it would be a little bit hard to bounce back from asking that, he simply let himself panic internally until Shane answered.

OOC: I know, it's so cute n.n

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

The pounding in Shane's chest increased as time went on. He wondered what he was going to say. When Abel asked if Shane liked him. He kinda freaked too but with him being not really social it was hard. "yes I like you Abel." his mouth said without thinking. He then bite his lip to prevent saying anymore. He was ashamed of himself how could he like someone so fast.

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:42 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel could feel his face heat up even more, Shane actually liked him, he didn't even know how to feel about it "I, like you too" That was something Abel was sure of, Shane was one of the best people Abel had ever met, but he felt like he needed to share more with Shane, but then again he was scared in case Shane would end up hating him afterwards, and Abel wanted to be able to drag it out as long as possible, he was good at keeping secrets and hiding personal things from people, he had being doing it to his friends for years, but Shane was different and he felt bad about it.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at his friend in surprise. He didn't think anyone could like him. He was neglected and pushed away. He didn't think anyone would find him interesting or be his friend. This was something he couldn't understand. He starts crying. He doesn't know what to do. He's never been in this position. He didn't know what to think.

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:38 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel was a little shocked when Shane started crying, had he said something wrong? But then it dawned on him that Shane hadn't even had a friend before and all of this was already happening, he was a bit hesitant in case he made it worst, but it felt better than doing nothing so Abel pulled him into and embrace "It's okay" He said in an attempt to calm Shane down, but after that Abel wasn't exactly sure what else to say.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane snuggled against his friend. He sobbed and looked at him. He felt better but he still was not really knowing what to feel. This was hard for him. He wanted to be loved but he didn't think anyone would want him. He was broken who would want him. He wrapped his arms around himself. "thank you for accepting my friends request" he sobbed and snuggled against him. He wanted to stay like this forever.

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:51 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel let a small smile to his face when he felt Shane snuggle him "I wouldn't have declined it for the world" He said softly, and it was true, the only thing Abel had ever wanted was an actual friend, and Shane was definitely the whole package "I'm just glad you actually managed to tolerate me" He joked, he just wanted Shane to stop crying, it managed to make him feel like he had done something wrong, and it was just raising how much guilt he felt for not telling Shane the truth.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Having his breathing regulating he sighed lightly and relax. He snuggled even more into his new friend. He blushed deeply and felt ashamed of himself of crying into his friends shirt now it was ruined. Shane looked at his friend before looking away realizing his face probably had crying marks. "i-I'm sorry this all is just so new to me." he said. He looked at the neglected screen and blushed. He looked at his hands. "s-so w-what happens." he said shyly. He's now reverting to his shy kid

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:58 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"Don't worry about it, I'm not bothered by it" Abel assured him, he didn't want Shane to feel uncomfortable after all, he didn't blame Shane for feeling nervous about his first, whatever this was, he was always nervous when he dated girls, but they were never serious, it was basically him trying to prove he was straight to himself, which didn't really work out. He tilted Shane's head so he was once again looking at Abel "How about this?" He didn't wait for the reply, Abel stole a quick kiss and his blush resurfaced on his face "That was really lame of me, wasn't it?"
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:04 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane instantly felt better when his friend said that. He blushed deeply at just nothing. He felt his eyes close when his friend lifted his face. He felt more flushed and he didn't know what was going to happen. He opened his eyes when his friend said 'how about this' he realized what was going to happen but he didn't mind. The moment he felt Abel's lips on his own and he felt a little spark. When Abel pulled away Shane put his fingertips on his lips. He snapped out of his thoughts when hid friend asked if it was lame. "i don't think it was lame" Shane said.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: shush I'm making it cheesy)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:29 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"Good, I was worried you'd think I was even more of an idiot after that" Abel said with a small laugh, the light blush remained on his pale face "I hope it wasn't too bad, I haven't kissed anyone other than my mom is a long time" He told him with a smile, he was very affectionate towards his mother, but that's what he got for constantly being around her, and she didn't mind it anyway
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:23 pm
Kait Kimishi
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane blushed deeply. He shrugged. "i wouldn't know what another kiss would be like because I've never kissed anyone before. I'm not a good indicator for telling you if you are a good kisser" he said and blushed even more. Shane sighed and shivered even more. He smiled slightly. He snuggled slightly against his friend. "so what happens now Abel. I've never had this happen before." he asked gently.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: sorry was busy sat and sun util now)

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff