Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:20 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb did not know what to say to that he looked back at the tea and said nothing.

Alos heard a knock downstairs. "Excuse me." He said getting up and walking downstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:43 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up when he heard the lnocking he blinked then looked at Alos when he excused himself and left to answer the door. After he was gone Caleb took this opprotunity he put the tea down on the table and got up and find his clothes. He put them on then slowly headed downstaris. His curisity getting the better of him.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:45 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up when he heard the lnocking he blinked then looked at Alos when he excused himself and left to answer the door. After he was gone Caleb took this opprotunity he put the tea down on the table and got up and find his clothes. He put them on then slowly headed downstaris. His curisity getting the better of him.

A man in armor stood at the door "Alos please just join the army!" The man demanded "hell no! I fought in this damn war when I should have been playing with other kids. I have fought ever since I was eight years old and now the only time I'll fight is when aim protecting this village." He said sternly "now leave or I'll rip your legs off and you'll have to crawl out of the village."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:50 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb got to the bottom of the stairs and stood quietly in the back as Alos talked he heard most of what was being said. When he heard army being mentioned and he immediately began to head back up anything related to the war or fighting in the army he wasn't about to be dragged in that kind of conversation.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:06 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb got to the bottom of the stairs and stood quietly in the back as Alos talked he heard most of what was being said. When he heard army being mentioned and he immediately began to head back up anything related to the war or fighting in the army he wasn't about to be dragged in that kind of conversation.

Alos watched as the man left and shut his door. He hated watching the man leave. He did want to fight. It's all he ever knew how to do, the smell of blood, the taste of it and the feel of his sword slicing through men was enough to make him hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:12 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb stopped when he heard the door shut he looked back down and looked at Alos again he just blinked. "Who...was that?" Caleb asked.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:21 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb stopped when he heard the door shut he looked back down and looked at Alos again he just blinked. "Who...was that?" Caleb asked.

"Some guy I grew up with." He said gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:25 pm
MichaelaWhite18
"And he...wanted you to fight...?" Caleb asked slowly coming back down.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:39 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"And he...wanted you to fight...?" Caleb asked slowly coming back down.

Yes and no matter how bad I want to you and this village need protecting."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:53 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb looked at him then looked at the floor again. "About that...I've...been thinking...other then well...screwing me...what...else do you want me here for? For protecting me..."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb looked at him then looked at the floor again. "About that...I've...been thinking...other then well...screwing me...what...else do you want me here for? For protecting me..."

"Hmm whenever I go out fighting to protect the village just great me with a smile and say welcome home." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:13 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him and blinked, somehow expecting more then that. "That's it?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:27 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him and blinked, somehow expecting more then that. "That's it?"

He nodded "unless you wanna keep house." He said gently."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:35 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked around the house and noticed for the first time how actually dusty it was their was not much in terms of furniture. He looked at the floor then back up at him and nodded. "...okay..."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:54 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked around the house and noticed for the first time how actually dusty it was their was not much in terms of furniture. He looked at the floor then back up at him and nodded. "...okay..."

"Alright." Alos said and then smirked "maybe I can but you a nice maid dress."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff