StolenAnima
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

In a world of locked rooms,
the man with the key is king.
And honey..
you should see me in a crown

Jim internally winced at the petty little threat that Quinton threw at him, but instead of showing his discomfort he simply chuckled lightly. "Oh Quinty, You are going to stay at my place whether you want to or not. I'll need someone to watch the house while I am away." he explained as he turned into the small community that Quinton lived in. "Don't worry your pretty little head, I will tell you everything when the time is right." he assured the other as he parked in front of the others apartment building. "Alright, out. I am already late." he said as he looked at the dingy and cheap watch that was wrapped around one of his wrists. The reason he was so reluctant to tell Quinton of his plan was because he knew that his guard would be extremely disapproving. Until now James had simply been a name on peoples lips, never seen, never heard. But now he was texting the detective that was trying to catch him, going to business transactions in person and now he was putting himself right under the nose of the detective.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:59 am
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

And when I close my eyes tonight,
To symphonies of blinding light!

God bless us everyone,
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.

Like memories in cold decay,
Transmissions echoing away,
Far from the world of you and I,
Where oceans bleed into the sky!

xxxA low groan came from the male. “There’s no winning with you.” The male mumbled mainly to himself. He looked around the familiar street he associated with home before he looked at James. “Sometimes I wonder what it would be life to date you then things like this happen and I realize I’m better off getting paid for it.” The male said as the car came to a stop. He unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed the door handle, but stopped as he looked at James. “Be careful.” The male said as he looked at the other. He looked a little ticked off, but mostly just worried. James didn’t need to be careful for his own sake, but it would be nice if he would be just to maintain the sanity of his bodyguard. Quinton pushed the door opened and stepped out. He reluctantly pushed the car door shut then watched James drive off a little before he went to his apartment complex. He walked inside and chose to take the elevator, knowing full well the stairs wouldn’t do him any good. He rode the elevator up to the floor his apartment was on before he got off to walk down the hall. Once inside the apartment, he locked the door and searched for the small suitcase. He made sure he had everything he’d need, using a bigger suitcase for the clothes he’d need. It took him only five minutes to get everything together. He grabbed a cigarette and a lighter before he walked out onto the small desk. He lit the cigarette and put the lighter in his pocket before he leaned on the railing while he smoked the cigarette. Waiting wasn’t going to be fun for him.

| Attire |

User Image..User Image..User Image

StolenAnima

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James couldn't suppress the smile that pulled on his lips when he realized that Quinton was so worried about him. Though it died away when he talked about how he wondered what it would be like to date him. it would certainly be entertaining he thought to himself with a sardonic chuckle. "Aren't I always careful Quinty?" he asked with a innocent bat of his eyes, then once the door was closed he slammed on the gas and squealed down the road just to put Quinton on the edge. Though once he hit the main drag of road he slowed down to the speed limit and headed towards his new apartment building. When he got there he parked on the side of the road and got out of the car. His eyes scanned over the shabby building and he couldn't help but shudder slightly. How can someone live in a place like this? he thought to himself in disgust as he walked up to the apartment building and knocked on the landlords door.

A large man in his mid thirties answered the door. Immediately Moriarty began to inspect everything he could see about the man. Smell of tobacco and yellowing teeth- heavy smoker. The faint outline of a wedding ring- recently divorced given the fading tan line approximately 5 to 6 months. Clothes disheveled and unkempt most likely has a large amount of stress so no time to do proper laundry. His attention was pulled from his deductions when he heard the man speak "yeah what do you want?" Moriarty feigned embarrassment. "i'm sorry uhm.. i'm here about the vacancy.." Jim said with a small smile. "Oh right your Jim Garrison?" moriarty nodded. "Hold on let me get the papers." The man disappeared into his apartment then returned moments later with a clipboard with the required documentation. "Just sign and give me your first payment when you move in. Which should be in the next day or so." James nodded as he took the clipboard and signed his alias's name. "thank you sir." he said politely as he handed the man the clipboard. "uh your welcome." and like that James had an apartment in this wretched little building.

Once he was alone James let out a snort of disgust as he looked around the ratty little landing. Shaking his head he walked out the building and nearly collided into the detective. "Oh man I am sorry" a tall red headed detective apologized, reaching out to steady Jim who was pretending to be shaken by the collision. "its.. its ok I should of been watching where I was going." he said shyly as he peered at the other through his long lashes. "Oh, are you the guy who is buying the apartment above mine?" the man asked curiously. Jim smiled slightly then nodded "yeah I guess so." The detective held out his hand and Jim reluctantly shook it. "well it is nice meeting you, if you ever need anything. Like, help moving in. don't be afraid to ask." James chuckled lightly "thank you, you are so kind." Jim smiled bright and watched as the other went to go inside the apartment. "bye." he waved slightly, acting almost like a innocent school bye. "c'yah!"

After the detective disappeared into the apartment a small smile crept James' lips. this is going to be a lot easier than I thought. he thought to himself as he sauntered over to his car and got into the drivers side. He started the engine and headed back to Quintons place. The entire transaction, plus the drive took a little over a hour and a half , and Jim drove extra slow just to have Quint waiting a bit longer. As he pulled up to Quintons apartment building he honked twice, not in the mood to get out and actually go get Quinton himself.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6
((sorry if this is really bad, I haven't been able to get out a cohesive sentence and I don't know why.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:24 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxQuinton couldn’t do much as he waited. He didn’t want to get too comfortable. After he finished the cigarette, he went back inside and locked the door. He opened the window to his bedroom halfway and moved the stuff by the window away and laid out a few towels in case it rained. He didn’t want his room to get stuffy. He stripped the sheets from his bed and put on cleaned ones before he made the bed, keeping everything tight. He did some more cleaning up and organizing before he pulled the blinds in his room. He grabbed a couple books just in case he needed something to do while he was at James’. He didn’t know if the guy was going to be at the house or not while Quinton was there; he heard ‘watch’ and that made him assume the male wouldn’t be around. Did he like that thought? Yes and no. It meant he’d get some peace from the male, but it also meant that he couldn’t watch the guy. He’d probably worry himself sick, so that really meant him calling every day to make sure the guy didn’t get himself into anything. He eventually sat down one the sofa and looked at the clock. It felt like James was taking forever to do whatever the hell it was.

xxxThe brunette nearly fell asleep, but he heard a car honk twice. He got up to look out the window to make sure it was James. He grabbed the suitcase, locked the door, and took the elevator down to the ground floor before he walked out of the building. He walked over to the car and tossed the suitcase into the back seat before he sat in the passenger seat. He did a quick look over James to make sure he was all right. Quinton relaxed a little after seeing the man wasn’t hurt in any way. “Are you going to explain now, or do you plan to tell me later then run off before I can possibly do something to keep you from following through with it?” Quinton questioned as he put his elbow on the ledge of the car door where the buttons were then rested his chin on his hand while he stared out the windshield. Clearly Quinton wasn’t pleased with any of this, his tone said it all even if he didn’t know what James had planned. The idea that he had to house sit wasn’t something he was fond of.

| Attire |

StolenAnima
No, it was good.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James watched in half interest as the other walked out of the building and headed to the car. he pulled his attention away from the other to reach in his pocket and pull out a stick of gum. As the door opened he was popping the stick into his mouth and glancing over at the other with a bemused look in his eyes. He saw how Quinton looked him over, checking to make sure he hadn't gotten himself into a bunch of trouble while they were apart. "Satisfied?" he said sarcastically when the other finished looking him over and seemed to relax. he then pulled out of his parking spot and headed towards his mansion. His eyes flickered over to Quinton and a smile crept onto his lips. "I think I will hold off on telling you for now." he mused as he turned into his drive way then parked in the garage.

Once parked he got out of the car and headed inside. "oh can you check to see if that packet I needed is out front?" he called to the other as he made his way to the living room and flopped down on the couch. He would get it himself but around this time there are people working on the garden out front and he didn't want them to see him because then he would have to kill them. And it was so hard to find good help now a days.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:25 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxKind of.” Quinton replied before they got to the mansion. Once parked, he got out of the car and shut the door. He followed James into the house and grunted when he was asked to grab whatever package may have been on the front step. The brunette headed to the front door then pulled it open to scan the front step. A box sat in front of him, which somehow just made the male sigh. He grabbed the box then closed the door before he headed to the living room where he placed it on the table in front of James. He sat down on the other end of the couch with a sigh as he leaned his head back to stare up at the ceiling. “So, how long?” Quinton asked. It was vague. How long what? James knew what Quinton was asking. How long until James left? How long until he saw James again? How long was this new ‘mission’ going to take? How long would he need to watch the house? Quinton didn’t expect answers for everything, but some things so he knew when to expect to wake up to no brunette barking orders and making snide comments. It was rare for Quinton to seem mopey, which he was now. He’d be like this on the last day he got to see James as well, if that wasn't today. One would expect the guard to be happy; he was basically getting vacation, paid or not, and got to spend it in a mansion! Of course the male didn’t see it that way. He’d wonder around the large house that had more space than he knew what to do with, wondering if James was okay, trying to find something to occupy himself with, and so forth. Maybe he did have other things to occupy himself with: he needed to buy a new rug for James still, contact some family since it had been a month or two since the last time he spoke with any of them, maybe spend some time with friends, etc. Dull almost matte colored mint eyes stared blankly at the smooth ceiling as he waited for answers to his vague question from the man seated on the other side of the couch from him, who was likely more interested in his shiny new package than the guard.

| Attire |

StolenAnima

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:00 am
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

When Quiton came in with his package a bright smile grew on James' lips. "Oh good it came on time." he picked the box up and placed it in his lap, not afraid to wrinkle the clothes he was wearing since they were not his usual attire. He ripped open package and inside sat a envelope with all his official cards and other documentations, then under that was a couple of bland V neck t-shirts and couple pairs of washed out jeans. "Perfect." he practically purred as he opened the envelope and began to heck the documentations to make sure there were no mistakes.

his attention was pulled from what he was doing to Quinton when he heard his very simply question. "I leave tomorrow. I will be gone for... awhile." the actual time he will be under cover was inconclusive. it could be weeks it could be months, it depended how long it took for him to get bored with playing with his detective. He glanced over at Quinton and let out a soft sigh. "Oh come now Quinty, are you really worried about me? or are you scared you are going to be to bored with me gone for so long?" he asked as he leaned against the other, resting his head on his shoulder and looking up at him with a mock puppy dog look. "you know what Maybe.. maybe I just don't need you anymore." he said as he suddenly rose to his feet and sauntered over to one of the windows. "You have proven more trouble than worth lately." of course this was just James being the taunting Jerk he was. he really didn't mean anything he said just wanted to get under Quints skin.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:24 am
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxThe man wasn’t happy with the answer he got, which could be seen by how his nose crinkled up. He looked down at James when his head rested on Quinton’s shoulder after he asked his questions. “Both.” The male said before the statements came. Oh, this was not going as smoothly as James would have wanted it. Two could play at this little game and Quinton wasn’t going to react how James wanted him to. Screw being mopey. Quinton sat up straight, arms folded over his chest as he stared at the man that had moved away from him. “Then fire me.” The male said in a taunting tone. “Go ahead, Jimmy; tell me how you don’t need me to make sure no one turns a gun on you when you don’t carry your own, how you don’t need somehow that puts you up on your high horse, how you don’t need someone to make sure you eat and sleep, to make you less angry or miserable. C’mon, love; fire me.” A cocky smile formed on Quinton’s face. Oh, yes, he knew James wouldn’t fire him and if he did then he would only mean it out of anger. Quinton stood and walked up behind James. “You know, if you ever did fire me you’d have to hire someone else, but who else could you bring yourself to trust after all the s**t you’ve put me through? I’ve beat people bloody just for looking at you a certain way I didn’t like.” A chuckle rose from the male’s throat. Maybe that had been a little too much, but the truth was the truth and if it ate James a little while he was on his mission then Quinton would feel a little victorious.

| Attire |

StolenAnima

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James was rather satisfied with Quintons answer to his questions about whether he would be worried or bored. Though what he said next kind of took Jim by surprise. he listened intently as the other spoke about his importance in a subtle yet obvious way. Somehow this didn't anger Jim at all, if anything it intrigued and excited him. He spun to face the other, a daring smile on his lips as they were now face to face. When he spoke of beating someone bloody for him a shiver ran down Jims spine. Any other normal person would be slightly concerned or even disgusted with Quinton's example but it actually kind of turned Jim on. Mostly because violence was something he thoroughly enjoyed.

"Oh sweet Quinty, you know how to change a boys mind." at that moment he never wanted to touch someone more. "I guess I will keep you around for now. Though, you should know you are walking on a very thin wire now. So don't push me and don't act so cocky." he warned him with a mischievous glint in his eyes. It was taking all his self control to not push Quinton back onto the couch and rake his nails against his chest while biting his neck. Jim despised physical contact, and sex was only to pass the time or piss Quinton off; however, when it actually came to touching and doing things with Quinton the idea didn't... repel him.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:50 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxEyebrows raised when Quinton saw how James shuddered. Well, that was new. The man obviously wasn’t applaud by anything which left Quinton empty on a reason that caused the male to shudder like that. The brunette chuckled at what James said. “I’m stuck with you all the time, so I’ve learned some things.” The male replied before he scoffed at James’s words. “All work and no play makes Quinton a dull boy. Someone has to give you a little push now and then. I don’t think the world could handle the likes of a bored James Moriarty; you’d likely kill someone or have me do it.” Quinton laughed a little as he moved away from James. “For now? I can’t see you firing me. You have too much fun with this.” The brunette said as he walked past the couch, but stopped a foot from it and a chair as he looked back at James. “How many people have you slept with just so I’d get upset? I’m surprised I haven’t ruined more things with the blood of strange men.” The smile left as he gave James a hard look. “If you even pull that while you’re gone… Oh, don’t get me started.” The male warned. He wouldn’t be in the mood to beat people up until he didn’t need so many bandages or until sleeping didn’t hurt so much.

xxxThe warning glare fell when Quinton shrugged. There just wouldn’t be much he could do. He looked around the living room and noticed something he hadn’t grabbed. He had left his suitcase out in the garage, but that thought lead to another: if James would be gone for a while then he’d be staying someplace. He was sure that James wouldn’t give him the address until he knew Quinton wouldn’t come barging through the door every other day to make sure James wasn’t in any form of danger. Then again, maybe Quinton just wouldn’t know until the man was actually in some kind of danger and needed help. “You should probably finish getting ready for wherever you’ll be at if you haven’t packed yet. My things are still in the car.” The male said with a sigh the followed the sentence. He turned around then headed towards the garage so he’d be able to get his things.

| Attire |

StolenAnima

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 am
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James could tell that the other noticed his shudder and was glad that he seemed unsure of what it meant. "I know.. and I am so proud." he said as he clasped his hands in front of his heart and mocked the look of a proud mother, when the other said he had learned some things from him. His hands dropped to the side as he watched the other move away, a sly smile playing on his lips as he listened to him speak. 'I guess you are right." he said in a large sigh. "You are far to entertaining to just toss away... for now." His eyebrow quirked slightly as he sauntered over to the package he had received and he began to repack the items.

he glanced up curiously at the, what he assumed was a, rhetorical question. Though his mind was already counting the men he had slept with just to piss off his guard. it was actually quite a few. "Oh sweet heart, what I am going to do may require me to get in a few pants. But this time it wont be just to upset you." he chuckled lightly and hefted the light box into his arms."yes you are right, I should." he said as he headed his way to the stairs. Though he paused at the first step and called out to Quinton. "7!" six men and one women he slept with just to piss of Quinton. how disgusting.. atleast I get myself checked and I do not submit to them.. he thought to himself as he headed up to his room. Jim was always adamant on being on top, because it gave him power and control over the other person.

It took him two hours to pack all the things he needed to make this move look legitimate. Soon enough his room was filled with boxes and two suitcases. "QUITON!" he yelled at the top of his lungs "COME HELP!" there was no way he was going to lug all the boxes down into that ratty old car. Though part of him did feel slightly guilty for asking an injured man to help him.. but who else could he ask?

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:44 am
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxThe male stopped before he got to the garage door when he heard the number that James shouted. “It’s nice to know I’m loved!” He called back with sarcasm before he pulled the door to the garage open and went over to the car. He pulled his suitcase out of the backseat and carried it inside before he headed upstairs. Once in his usual room, he plopped the suitcase onto the foot of the bed, unzipped it, and started to unpack things. He put the clothes in the closet and dresser, he put his toiletries in the bathroom next to the room, and he placed some other items onto a small table before he went downstairs. He put his mug into its rightful place in a cabinet before he put some other things away. Once every thing was put away, the suitcase was set in the bottom of the closet. Quinton sat down on the edge of the bed and picked up the books he had placed on the nightstand. He looked through the titles to see which one he’d want to read first. He hadn’t read any of them. The books were a gift from a friend and due to his line of work, Quinton hadn’t had any time to read them until now.

xxxThe male turned his head to the door when he heard James yell for him to help. He put the books back on the nightstand in the other he wanted to read them in before he stood up and left to James’ room. Once at the room, he stepped inside and looked at all the boxes and the two suitcases. Quinton gave a heavy, almost saddened sigh before he grabbed some boxes and walked out of the room without a word. He still wasn’t happy with all of this, but what could he do about it? That’s right: nothing. Absolutely nothing. He walked down the stairs with the boxes, his muscles and nerves screamed at him in response to the unwelcomed weight that they had to hold up. The most Quinton did was make a slight face that faded away. He set the boxes down once he was at the garage door and grabbed a rubber stopper to prop the door open to make things easier. He picked the boxes back up then walked to the car. He opened the truck and the back doors before he put the boxes in. It took a few trips up and down the stairs between both of them before everything was packed into the car. Quinton closed the trunk then looked at James. “Are you sure that’s everything?” He questioned. He wanted to be sure there was nothing James forgot that made him drive down the street only to come back for it.

| Attire |

StolenAnima

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James felt a small smile pull on his lips when he heard that sigh leave his guards lips. poor thing is so attached even after all of this. he thought himself as he watched the other lift the box with only a little trouble. Jim could not help but admire the way his muscles rippled as he strained to hold up the box in his weakened state. James was not a man for physical labor so he found himself carrying only his suitcase and bag of toiletries down to the car. After what seemed like forever all of his things were packed into the truck and Quinton was asking if that was everything. "hmm yes I do believe so." Moriarty said as he examined his well manicured nails for any imperfections. "Now. I guess I should be on my way." he walked pulled the keys from his pocket and spun them around his index finer. "try not to miss me too much. And don't wreck my house while I am gone." he then moved forward and did something rather unexpected. he grasped Quintons strong chin in his hands and pulled him down so they were face to face. "See you later Quinty." he purred before pressing their lips together in a soft yet demanding way. .

When he pulled away there was a twinkle of mischief in his cold calculating gaze and a smirk spread on his thin lips. Then without another word he slipped into the drivers seat of the car and went screeching out of the garage. This was going to be a rather interesting few weeks. He wondered how worried Quinton would be and if he would ever try and check in on him. wait why do I care? he is just a guard... that is all. he is my play toy and nothing more. he thought to himself as his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

((feel free to time skip to that idea you had,
i'll cover whatever happens while he is undercover in my next post so it may be a bit long x_X))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:28 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxThe brunette didn’t seem happy with those words. He wanted to go with, he wanted to make sure James would be all right, and he didn’t want to be left alone in this huge house. Quinton nodded when James said he should leave and listened to the sound of the keys as the other male played with them. He seemed to scoff at James word, “Try not to miss me too much.” Oh, the male would likely be a wreck by the end of the week. Then something happened that left Quinton in pure shock. He felt hands grab his chin the pull his head down only to be at James’ eye level. Mint colored eyes just blink in confusion at James and he would have said something, but a pair of lips pressed themselves again his own. Eyes widened and it seemed almost like they’d pop out of Quinton’s head. He froze in place, unable to move even when James moved away. His eyes jus followed the other with his mouth slightly open in disbelief. It took a moment for the male to finally straight up and respond with a, “Bye.” He watched the car pull out of the garage and then watched the garage door closed as the car drove off. “That little s**t.” Quinton muttered bitterly as he glared at the garage door. “xxxSure, the man had gotten used to such teases since James just loved to mess with him even though they meant little to the other male, but sometimes Quinton got a little annoyed afterwards. It was because they were so empty, that’s what upset Quinton. The rest of the day was spent sat in front of the television or on the internet until he chose to make dinner. The silence and boredom would be the male’s undoing at some point. He showed then went to bed. The whole week was full of repetition: Quinton woke up anywhere between seven and nine in the morning, ate breakfast, changed, did something with technology, read outside, made and ate lunch, read the news online, read some more from a book, watched a few television shows, made and ate dinner, watched another show or two, showered, one last show, then went to bed around nine or ten. There wasn’t anything to really do. During some of the days he managed to get little things done like some paperwork, he got an expensive new rug for James’ room (to replace the one he had ruined), and some other things. Quinton’s cycle was soon broken. The week after James left, on Saturday, the male got a call from a friend, Eric.

xxxHello?

xxxQuinton! Hey, do you want to go out for drinks tonight? Mikey and Steven are coming.” There was silence between the two for a minute as Quinton thought. He could send everyone home early and say James wanted everyone out. They wouldn’t know any different since they never see the guy. “Quint?

xxxSure. I’m kind of on vacation for a while anyway.

xxxGreat! I’ll see you at the pub!

xxxUsual time?

xxxYep!” The line dropped as Eric hung up. Quinton walked around and told everyone to tell others to leave early for the day. Since it was only two, the brunette had some time to do whatever before he went out to the pub. He met up with his friends and have a good time and only one drink. They talked him into going on a date with some blonde the next day. Quinton had agreed and gave the guy, Alex, a call. The blonde agreed and said nothing fancy but knew a nice pub that served great food. Some classy place. Again, the male agreed to go there for dinner the next day and hung up only to get cheers from his friends before they left an hour later. Quinton felt it was about time he had a little fun or tried to move his mind of James again. He need some distraction and he did want an actual relationship, which James wouldn’t be able to provide. Sunday night, the male dressed up after his shower and made himself look nice. He combed his hair back, put on a nice outfits (he was put off suits for a little while), and some of his own cologne before he left. He picked up Alex and they went out to the fancy pub for dinner. The food was great, but the both had too much to drink. They ended up in the hallway of Quinton’s apartment building making out by the door before Quinton opened it. They stumbled inside, closed the door, and ended up in the bedroom where they were for the red of the night until things cooled down.

xxxQuinton woke up around seven thirty in the morning with an arm around Alex, who was asleep on his chest. Both males were completely naked, but covered by the blankets. The brunette would have gone back to sleep, but then he remembered that it was Monday and James would be at the house to check on things. He woke Alex up, who met the male with a kiss. Quinton was able to tell Alex he had to leave for work. The blonde took his time getting dressed and fixed up before he left. Quinton took his time making breakfast and showering. He could just tell James he went out and ended up at his own apartment for the night without any more details than that. What the male forgot was that his cellphone was on the kitchen counter at James’ mansion. He had no code that needed to be put in to unlock the phone. So, when the phone rang several times and then the alert for a voice mail flashed on the screen likely when James got to the kitchen, it would be easy for the male to just listen to the message Alex had left.

xxxHey, Quinton; this is Alex. I had a great time on our date and I hope we can do it again along with the amazing sex.

xxxAfter about an hour or two, Quinton got in his car and drove off down the road feeling rather good. He parked his car in its usual spot at the mansion before he got out and went inside the large house. He pulled off his jacket and hung it up as he slipped off his shoes. He patted his pants for his phone, but only felt his wallet. Maybe he had left it at the mansion or at his place; it would be easy enough for got back home to grab it. For now he’d look around the mansion, so he headed into the kitchen where he last remembered using the phone.

| Attire |

AnimaMule
Edit: Forgot to change the outfit.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:29 pm
StolenAnima
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

For the next week James was completely submerged in his character, never once breaking his act to contact Quinton or go back home. he managed to get a job at the café his detective Frequently visited and gotten extremely close to the woman that fancy's him therefore knows a good bit about him. In fact he had asked her out on a date and it had gone rather well, ending with a sickening good night kiss and talk off another date. It took all of his self control not to skin this woman during the first date, he had no idea how he would be able to tolerate another one! However it did prove to be useful since it seemed as if she and the detective were very close and she offered a plethora of useful information on him, she even introduced them.

He found out who he was close too, who he did not like and what family he had left. though when they met his detective was rather uninterested in him, but Jim understood that since he was portraying one of the ordinary people. He knew how this detective hated ordinary people almost as much as James did. It was such a shame that this man was not on his side, they would make the perfect criminal duo.

The process he was making was definitely worth the pain he was going through with the small cramped apartment and intolerable company. However soon he found he had a day off from work and his 'girlfriend' was busy with her own job. So he decided to go and check on his mansion and on Quinton. He still could not get over the look on the other face after he had kissed him, it had been priceless. Now as he made his way back to his home he couldn't help but wonder what Quint had been doing to keep himself occupied, he better of kept the mansion in order.

Once he was parked in his garage he stepped out of the old beat up car and went into his home. Oh how he missed it. Immediately he noticed that no one was there and by the looks of it haven't been here since yesterday evening. "hmm." he wandered up to his room and quickly changed into a simple black and white three piece suit, sick and tired of the boring clothing he had been wearing for the last couple days. As he was leaving his room he heard the familiar sound of Quintons ringtone from downstairs in the kitchen. However by the time he reached it, it had already gone to voice mail.

James grabbed the phone and noticed that the voicemail was from a number he did not recognize. He clicked the button and brought the phone to his ear, thinking it was harmless to take the message for his guard. However the words that rang clear into his ear had him seeing red. The very first thing he did when the message ended was drop the phone into a blender and turn it on. He watched with a stony glare as the cellphone broke and cracked until it was nothing but a bunch of little pieces. He turned the blender off then heard the familiar sound of someone coming in through the garage. oh I am going to kill him. He thought as he poured the contents of the blender onto the table then took a seat in one of the wooden chairs, facing the kitchen entrance with his legs crossed.

As Quinton walked through the entrance to the kitchen Jim picked up a broken piece of his phone and chucked it at him. 'Welcome back Quinton. I do hope you had such a wonderful time on your date." James spat with as much venom as he could muster. "Cause I assure you it will most likely be your last." the desire to kill was evident in his jet black eyes.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Kassumi6

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items