9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:23 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Closing his eyes, he relaxed, opening them briefly to kiss Dante's forehead softly and pull him close. the he was back to resting against the tree, his eyes closed and his heart slowing to a normal pace. "This really is amazingly calm. Not as calming at the pool, but you seem to make up for that at least." Now that he thought about it, since Dante had gotten to the home, Ryan had gone to the pool or hasn't listened to his music player much. i twas like Dante was replacing the things he needed before to help him anxiety problems. "Amazing..." Taking Dante's hand, he slipped his fingers thorough the other's, enjoying the quiet and the breeze that may the flowers sway on the trees, a few falling onto their clothes and hair.

Location:Back Garden: Damascus Estate > The home of my parents
Company:My fiancé
Wearing: A white suit with a salmon colored dress shirt, dress shoes, my choker and mp3 under my collar and a light blue tie.
Thoughts:This feels more like home...
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:35 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante smiled, having noticed the blonde spending less time in the pool or listening to his music. It made Dante blush every time he realized it was because of him that Ryan wasn't retreating away from him to deal with stress. The ravenette squeezed his fiance's hand, resting his head against the other's chest. If left alone, they'd both probably fall asleep like this. Not that Dante would object, he was completely comfortable sitting like this.

The shorter male looked up at the blonde suddenly, a slightly confused look on his face.
"I just remembered that last week, on our first day together, you said there was something that had caught your attention but you weren't going to tell me until you were sure it was something that held your interest.' Dante had pondered that conversation, trying to figure out what it was that had his fiance's attention. He had briefly thought that it was, in fact, the ravenette that had intrigued the blonde but that idea was quickly swept away. He wasn't sure how Ryan felt about him, he was a little scared to ask. He feared the blonde didn't care for him at all, that everything was just the charade needed to survive their circumstances.

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:59 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Cracking open an eye at Dante's sudden stirring, Ryan listened to him before chuckling softly and opening his other eye. "It did indeed catch mt interest, but I am not sure I want to share, not without a cost anyways." He thought he had made it obvious to Dante that the one thing that he was most curious about was raven-haired male himself. No one had instilled as much comfort in him as Dante did, at least not so much that they nearly replaced his music player and his pool time. "If I receive something in return, I may share. But it has to be of equal value to me." Reaching up, Ryan pulled a flower from his fiancé's hair. "Do you have something that may be of value to me?"

Wearing: A white suit with a salmon colored dress shirt, dress shoes, my choker and mp3 under my collar and a light blue tie.
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:10 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante frowned a little, he wasn't sure what he could offer the blonde that would be considered an equal trade. The ravenette looked up as Ryan carefully pulled a blossom from his hair. He took a deep breath, figuring there was only one thing he had right now to offer to the blonde. The shorter male leaned forward, his whole face turning bright red as he kissed Ryan before whispering, "The only thing I have to offer to you in exchange is me." Dante pulled away and sat back on his heels, looking down at the ground, He was sure the blonde would understand but how would he react? The ravenette's heart was pounding in his chest as he waited for the other to reply. What would the taller male do? Would he accept the trade? Or would he completely freak out on the short male?

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:35 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Smiling softly, Ryan takes Dante's hand and kisses it gently. His eyes opened as he moved his mouth away from Dante's hand but still held it in his own. "Are you offering yourself to me arnaki?" In all technicality, Dante already belonged to Ryan, but just in marriage, not in any other ways. He was curious how far he could push it before Dante backed out. He wasn't doing it to joke around either, he was being rather serious in his curiosity. "If that is the case, that is a much greater trade than my answer."

Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:50 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante looked up, smiling at the blonde's surprise. He kissed Ryan's cheek. "I am offering all of me in exchange, I am not backing down on this choice." He figured it would be a little weird but the taller male was taking this better than the ravenette expected. That put his mind at ease, knowing he could offer something like that and not be looked down on for it. The shorter male cuddled back up to Ryan, having made up his mind about his choice. He was going to stick to it no matter what.

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:05 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

As he wrapped his arms around Dante, he wondered in which way he was offering himself. Perhaps it was something the other would shed some light on another day. "The thing that I was unsure as to whether it would catch my interest or not was you, Dante. You seemed different than other people I have met before. The speech from before, what I said about you being different than I thought and how you saw things differently than most...I meant it." Lifting the other's chin, Ryan leaned down and planted a kiss against Dante's lips. It was strange how easily the displays of affection came for them, but the kissing part was something they didn't do as often as everything else. "If you let me do as I please, I may do more than just that."

Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:20 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

The raven haired male looked up in surprise. So Ryan really had become interested in the shorter male. Dante blushed softly, kissing Ryan back. His blush intensified when he registered what Ryan said. His heart started racing again. "Wh-what do you mean by that?" He knew his end of the deal entailed him offer every part of him if Ryan wished it. He wasn't going to push or force anything, he was going to leave the blonde in control of it. He watched Ryan closely, trying to figure out what he meant. Could he mean he would be a little more physical in their affectionate displays? The thought made the ravenette's heart beat even faster, his breath shuddering a little although it wasn't audible enough to cause the taller male to get concerned.

OOC: I'm just wondering how far you're willing to go in this? I'm ok with anything happening but I wanna make sure I stay within your comfort zone  

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:00 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Smirking, Ryan left the question unanswered as he leaned down again and kissed Dante was more. This kiss was a little different than before since Ryan now moved hos body so that Dante was underneath, his arms holding him up. Also different than their usual kissing taps that ended quickly, this one lingered more. Using one hand to rest behind Dante's head, Ryan too the opportunity to deepen the kiss even, his tongue darting out at Dante's lips as if seeking entrance inside.

He was taking a big risk, he knew that, but things seemed different somehow, and he was feeling eager to figure out what caused the change in himself. Was his willingness to make things work, or was it their sudden closeness with each other and the relief from his anxieties when he was around him?

Out Of Curiosity:I don't really have limits, I usually go along with the other's comfortability. It is up to you on how far it will go. ^ ^

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:35 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante's eyes went wide as Ryan kind of moved on top of him. He kissed the blonde back, starting to pant a little until the taller male licked the ravenette's lips, A small moan escaped his lips, causing him to blush even more. All of this was different from what they had been practicing, but it didn't feel weird. Dante wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck, kissing him softly yet deep as they fully laid down in the grass. He didn't understand why they had both changed so suddenly and maybe it was because the shorter male had willingly chose to marry Ryan, but he wanted things to work out between them.

OOC: I'm totally ok with lemon, if you are  

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:14 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

The blonde's tongue slipped into Dante's mouth as his hand moved from the other's raven hair and moved it to his hip. Was he actually enjoying this? His hand gripped at the bottom of the shirt, pulling it out from its tucked spot behind Dante's dress pants. These suits were looking to be rather annoying.

His movements were looking to be rather urgent now, as if he were concerned that whatever spell they were under would be lifted and they would snap to their senses. Wait....did he not want them to snap out of it? He pulls away to yank off his suit jacket, loosening his tie after.
        "I hate these things..."

Out Of Curiosity:I am okay with it~

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:55 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante moaned, blushing brighter as Ryan's tongue slipped past his lips. He was starting to pant harder, shuddering when the blonde started undressing him. The ravenette looked up at the taller male, shaking and panting. His cheek were bright pink, along the lines of a rose pink. He watched Ryan pull off his jacket, reaching up and touching his chest softly. He wanted to continue, so bad. But he remembered where they were and who could easily find them.

He sat up and kissed Ryan, pulling the blonde close.
"If we're going to do any more, we need a more secluded spot. Your parents could easily walk out here and see us. I don't want that, is there a place we can go?" The shorter male was shaking, slightly with nerves but mostly with mix of horniness and anticipation. Why was he so excited? Had he secretly wanted this all along? He didn't know but what he did know was that he wanted the blonde, he wanted Ryan and Ryan alone. He loved how the blonde kissed him, hold him and showed small affections that were meaningful.

OOC: should we take the lemon to private message?  

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:26 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Dante was making quite a few sounds that although they were coming from a man, were doing nothing to cool him down. He felt the other's hand touch his chest, tempted to remove his shirt completely to let him feel it completely. But before he could, Dante pulled him close again, sharing another kiss that Ryan was eager to return.

After Dante pulled away and mentioned finding a different location, Ryan blinked and looked around, remembering where he was exactly.
        "I forgot we were out here..." Sighing, Ryan sat up and thought about it. He wanted to continue, almost felt like he needed to for some reason. Standing up, Ryan held out a hand. "I have a secret place here as well, we will not be disturbed there."

Thoughts:I want him...
Out Of Curiosity:IOkay ^ ^

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:46 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante grabbed Ryan's hand, allowing the blonde to pull him up. His legs were a little shaky but he managed to stand on his own. "Let's go, love. Lead the way." The ravenette followed his fiance, feeling too eager to find this secluded place. He didn't want to stop, didn't want what was going to happen to be over before it started. He couldn't believe how much he wanted the blonde, when they had really only met a week ago. The shorter male didn't understand it, couldn't comprehend how they could be at this point. But he wasn't going to question it, didn't want to ruin this. As he followed, Dante kind of teased the blonde by sliding his hands along the other's back, hips and thighs. He knew Ryan was going to get him back for the teasing, He didn't care, he wanted it.

OOC: switch it over whenever you're ready ^_^  

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:02 pm
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Ryan smiled at Dante as he looked for and redressed in his clothes, returning to his future husband when he was finished. He gives the man a soft kiss before wrapping his arm around his waist so he could lean against him.

He hadn't meant to be so rough with him, but when he made those faces and those sounds...Ryan lost all control. It was still a little strange that he found another man to be arousing, but Dante effected him a lot since they met.
        "We'll move slow okay? Can't move you too much." Supporting the other, he began to move slowly, taking the other's body into consideration. Having someone big like Ryan mercilessly driving into you probably didn't feel as great afterwards. "And if you need it, I am sure I can find an ointment to help with the soreness."

Thoughts:I had a sex with a man...and enjoyed it throughly...
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas