• Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:49 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Where: Alistairs Mansion
Company: Alistair
Feeling: Lusty and flirty
Theme: Savage Genetics
OoC:tanner gives a shrug. "shouldn't Alistair be taking my brother to pms or should he skip that part all together?" He asks crossing his arms.

Tanner gave a frown. "Now what reason would I have to lie? I was raised to tell the truth or be finger whipped with a ruler." He scorned. "I honestly think youre beautiful...." He says giving the maid a hug. His flirtation had no bounds right now.

Beau had purred with a deep hearty moan as they kissed again once in the bedroom. "Master can do whatever he wishes to Beaus body." He says nuzzling.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image

◇ - ◆ - 𝓐𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕭𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖗 - ◆ - ◇

User Image

As the maid saw that frown creep up on to the neko’s lips, she frowned for a moment before blinking as he started to talk once more , hearing about he would never lie at all about anything. She really didn’t know if he was really telling the truth to be honest but there was something about the way he was talking at the moment before feeling those arms around her, making that blush flair up once more on his cheeks. “B-But I’m just a maid though…” she said as he looked at him.

◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇ ◇ - ◆ - ♠ ♠ - ◆ - ◇

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Lusty and flirty
OoC:tanner gives a shrug. "shouldn't Alistair be taking my brother to pms or should he skip that part all together?" He asks crossing his arms.

Tanner gave the Maid a soft yet firm kiss. "If youd allow me to prove youre beautiful i would. But I dont want master punishing me more so the I already was" he says looking into her (color) eyes. "If you ever need a favor you can come to me." He says winking. "Im going to the library ok?" He says smiling.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:31 am
User Image

User Image

As Alistair noticed the reaction he had gotten, he chuckled a little, seeing how he really didn’t want anything else dealing with punishment at the moment, knowing that he did pay for it at the moment with him burning his hands like he had before standing up from the bed and walked over to him before placing a hand under his chin. “ you know what type of punishment though Tanner. We discussed this yesterday, remember?” he said as he looked into his eyes at the moment even if they were watery from producing those fake tears of his. “I won’t carry it out now but it will come for you Tanner~ Plus, I would like to try out my other new pet too after all.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Sleeping and timid
OoC:

~back from Pm~

The older neko had paled a bit an bit his toungue. "P-punishment? I-i thought the burning and cleaning!~" he cuts himself off and folds his ears down. "I apologized and everything." He says trying to weasel his way out knowing that it aint going to happen. "Master I cleaned up my mess and everything." He whines again having his ruby eyes produce fake tears. He remembered quite well what Alistair had said about it. "I dont need a punishment Master.... Not even if I was flirting with one of the maids!" He says pouting.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:48 pm
User Image

User Image
Alister rose an eyebrow at the mention of flirting with one of the maids, seeming mildly amused that he would be doing such a thing with one of the helping hands in the mansion while he was busy. “Oh? You were flirting with one of the maids? Mmm you say you don’t need punishment but maybe you need a special kind of punishment for doing something like that, Tanner. “ he said with a chuckle that was followed by a small smirk that wrapped itself around his lips at the moment, enjoying the reactions he was getting out of the neko at the very moment.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:30 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

Tanner bit his lip and hun his head low. 'Good going meathead now hell get angry!' His thoughts made him stutter. "M-m-master n-no!" He whimpered almost crying. He didnt want to be having a special punishment which would most likely be in front of everyone.

Beau had stirred a bit in his sleep and had snuggled to Alistair close.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:55 am
User Image

User Image
Alistair kept his sapphire blue eyes on the other male at the moment, seeing the way he was hanging his head in shame before hearing him whimper, shaking his head a little bit at the reaction at the very moment. “Tanner, stop, calm down at the moment.” He said before feeling Beau shift beside him and felt him move closer towards him at the moment, wrapping an arm around him before turning his eyes back towards the other neko once more. He could see he was already cautious about what he was doing already and how he was using the word punishment at the moment. “mmm I am not too happy with you messing around with the help, just don’t do it again, or there will be a punishment involved with that, do you understand?” he rested against the bed once more then. “you are welcomed to come over here though as well and join us though, your brother is a asleep right now and I might take a quick nap as well.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:15 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

OoC:

Tanner bit his lip harder and forced himself to calm down and listened closely. "B-but what else am I supposed to do for human Interaction? Y-you were with Beau and I-i didnt want to interupt...." He tries for an excuse he wasnt going to tell his master that the maid who was personally very friendly to them both saw him naked and almost got to second base with himself.

Beau starts purring as he lays his head on Alistairs lap and continues to sleep. His tail swaying slightly with his purrs and his ears twitch as he dreams. "Mhn..." He mumbles iin admist of his dreams.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:02 pm
User Image

User Image
I didn’t say that you needed to stop interacting with them, Tanner. I understand that most people need human interaction in some sort of form or another and I am not going to deny you that at all and I appreciate it for not coming in and interrupting either. I am talking about the flirting more so then anything.” He said as he turned those sapphire colored orbs towards the male standing there. He could see how fidgety he was still being at the moment, knowing that he didn’t want to be punished anymore at the moment, even for little things like flirting. He knew it was harmless but Tanner was his, just as much as Beau was his as well. He felt the other male keep close to him though, hearing him start to purr as that white tail caught the corner of his eye, watching it way back and forth before reaching a hand down and started to run a hand through that soft white hair of his, even if it was still a little damp with sweat.

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:51 am
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Dreaming and figity
OoC:

Tanner pouted. Where was the fun in that? Last he checked Flirting was harmless. "But master it doesnt hurt anyone..... Besides I made her feel better about herself image.... I told her that she was beautiful.... Why cant I say things like that?" He asks keeping his voice low so he didnt wake Beau. The older neko had his own tail swaying in curiosicty and frustraition more then happyness. Bending over he kisses Alistair witha bit of dominance behind it. "I am yours to play with and Od never sleep with anyone else. So what does it matter if I harmlessly flirt with one of the help? " he asks making a point.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image
As Alistair saw the pouting, he couldn’t help but chuckle a little, loving the reaction already and listening to Tanner make a point about flirting. He knew it was harmless, not hurting anyone at all and if it made the maid feel better too, that wasn’t so bad either but he could see that he was getting to the older neko at the moment, especially with the tail that was moving back and forth behind him at the moment. He then blinking a bit as Tanner’s lips were now on his own, feeling some dominance behind hit before listening to him speak once more, backing up his point before moving his fingers up to gently grab a hold of the collar he had on gently before pulling him down for another kiss, being the one more dominating this time before letting go and looking into his eyes. “ mmm you can’t tell that I messing with you a bit, can you? I know flirting is harmless but I am a jealous master too so, I don’t have very much fun with sharing but I am not going to stop you from flirting, as long as it doesn’t go any further than that, do you understand me, Tanner?

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:47 pm
User Image
Ƭαииɛя & βɛαʋ

Feeling: Dreaming and figity
OoC:

Tanner had gasped as he was pulled down and kissed again. He moaned behind it loving the dominance. But as soon as he was let go he whimpered. "Master more....." He says whimpering but listens to his master carefully. "I-i understand...." He says looking down. "B-but what am I to do if youre tired and Beau is passed out like now and I-im in heat?" He asks nervously. He doesnt like masturbation all that well considering he has a partner to take it out on but now he has to change and share that. He bites his lip nervously before looking down and blushing a bit.

Beau whines in his sleep and rolled over curling up into a tight ball as those two talked. His ears were flicking to their voices and his tail was swaying slightly. "Mhn~" he whines trying to get them to be quiet.

youkobandit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:25 am
User Image

User Image
Alistair could see that the dark haired neko was already wanting more even before he had spoken, seeing the way he was looking at him before seeing him look down and hearing him speak once more, explaining that he now wanted some of him as well though he knew with everything that he had gone through already had already probably tired him out as well. The way he was looking down and blushing too made him chuckle a bit, it was cute already to see these kinds of reactions from the older of the two.

The silver haired male heard the other neko start to whine then, feeling that heat move off his lap before seeing him curl up into a ball, looking like he wanted them to stop talking already, making him chuckle a little once more before slowly sliding out of the bed, grabbing Tanner’s wrist before dragging him out of the room and quietly closing the door behind him at the moment. He then tuned his eyes back at the other male now. “mmm now then, what to do with you?~

ooc:
Xanes_Fox18

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items