Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Mountain Cabin (Reserved for Kitsune and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:07 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey had to keep himself from leaning into.his touch. "I know. But maybe we can get to know each other a bit more before going any further. Is that okay?" he replied softly, hoping that it was as he didn't want to jump into anything so quickly. It only ends up disastrous.

the amazing kitsune

"Yes that's ok honey " he said softly he would be ok for them to take it slow and get to know each other he then hugged honey to him "I wish I could explain what came over me I wouldn't normally just do that " he said  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:21 am
Honey shyly returned the big. "Same here. But for now let's just take it nice and slow." replied, pulling away from the big as well as remove himself from the other's lap, trying not.to blishbwhen he actually felt Takumi's arousal."We both should probably get back to back as well...." he added in afterthought, glad that his voice remained steady.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:58 am
DragonMistress07
Honey shyly returned the big. "Same here. But for now let's just take it nice and slow." replied, pulling away from the big as well as remove himself from the other's lap, trying not.to blishbwhen he actu
ally felt Takumi's arousal."We both should probably get back to back as well...." he added in afterthought, glad that his voice remained steady.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi nodded slowly biting his lip slightly hoping his arousal would go down soon he watched as honey got up from his lap "that sounds like a good idea "he said his voice a little shaky  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:05 am
Honey just looked at him. "And a cold shower as well." he said, blush darkening as he turned around, trying to get his emotions in order and under control. Damn. Why was this harder than usual?

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:16 am
DragonMistress07
Honey just looked at him. "And a cold shower as well." he said, blush darkening as he
turned around, trying to get his emotions in order and under control. Damn. Why was this harder than usual?

the amazing kitsune

He chuckled softly at that nodding his head then froze and blushed when he realized what he did "u-um honey I accidently locked myself out of my room " he said looking down
( >w> sleep over anyone xp)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:23 am
Honey stiffened at the sudden statement, inwardly cursing but in the outside seemed calm. "I-I see. Well....since it's late...I-I guess you can stay over until the morning..." he said after a few long minutes of silence. "I'll go get an extra comforter and pillow." he added, padding over to his wardrobe and looking around a bit.

(Sure. Why not.)

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:28 am
DragonMistress07
Honey stiffened at the sudden statement, inwardly cursing but in the outside seemed calm. "I-I see. Well....since it's late...I-I guess you can stay over until the morning..." he said after a few long minutes of silence. "I'll go get an extra comforter and pillow." he added, padding over to his wardrobe and looking around a bit.

(Sure. Why not.)

the amazing kitsune

"Thank you honey would you like me to lay on the floor" he asked with his head tilted a curious twinkle in his eye as he watched the blonde beauty try and find another blanket and pillow for him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:36 am
Honey straightened himself after finding what he needed before turning back to Takumi. "I...yes. I mean, is that okay?" he replied, biting his lower lip, tilting his head to the side in thought. Or should he allow the other to sleep in his bed. He tried not to think about the implications of those thoughts before handing the other the comforter and pillows.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:40 am
DragonMistress07
Honey straightened himself after finding what he needed before turning back to Takumi. "I...yes. I mean, is that okay?" he replied, biting his lower lip, tilting his head to the side in thought. Or should he allow the other to sleep in his bed. He tried not to think about the implications of those thoughts before handing the other the comforter and pillows.

the amazing kitsune

"If that makes you feel more comfortable then yes I am ok with it "he said giving him a smile rubbing the back of his head " wouldn't be the first time I've slept on the ground" takumi said chuckling  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:58 am
Honey inwardly sighed in relief before smiling. "Okay, then. Good night." he replied after fixing a spot for Takumi on the floor and then heading to his own bed to get some sleep as he had to get up early tomorrow to open the Inn once again.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:08 am
DragonMistress07
Honey inwardly sighed in relief before smiling. "Okay, then. Good night." he replied after fixing a spot for Takumi on the floor and then heading to his own bed to get some sleep as he had to get up early tomorrow to open the Inn once again.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi laid himself down on the floor and covered himself up "good night honey "he said getting comfortable as he laid there he felt more relaxed now that honey was near him....but he couldn't sleep 'gods above what's wrong with me ' he thought to himself as he laid there for what seemed like hours just staring up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:25 am
Honey nodded to him before snuggling under his blanket and closing his eyes to try to get some sleep but it was very difficult with Takumi being near him. This was going to be a very long night.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:35 am
DragonMistress07
Honey nodded to him before snuggling under his blanket and closing his eyes to try to get some sleep but it was very difficult with Takumi being near him. This was going to be a very long night.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi was soon able to sleep through he wished he hadn't his dreams were plagued with nightmares his mother being killed all the things he saw or did to survive but now it was worst he saw honey in these nightmares horrible things happening he then popped up with startled yell his face sweating slightly as he gasped for air trying to calm his heart down as he sat up  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 am
Honeu woke when he heard Takumi gasping. He sat up and turned over to see the other male sweating and breathing hard. "Takumi...are you okay....?" he asked worriedly, wondering what had the other so rattled.

the amazing kitsune

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:11 am
DragonMistress07
Honeu woke when he heard Takumi gasping. He sat up and turned over to see the other male sweating and breathing hard. "Takumi...are you okay....?" he asked worriedly, wondering what had the other so rattled.

the amazing kitsune

Takumi slowly got his breathing under control "y-yea just a nightmare"he said softly trying to give him a reassuring smile he didn't think it was though  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff