Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:22 am

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja - Adrian Jaskson

Nodding softly he smiled and picked him up against and began to head to the bathroom. "I can do that but you want to wash in your cloths or no"he said gently. Calmly he set him down and began to strip as he made his way into the tub when he was nude and waited calmly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:26 am

User Image

Markus Laton -Cole Tyken-

Markus took off all his cloths and stood next to Brian. Markus then slipped into the bath before brian and smiled scooting over so brian could come in easily.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:31 am

User Image

Smiling softly he kissed his head gently as he slide in and wrapped his arms around him gently as he rubs his side's softly. "I love you Markus, I really do and i do not regret kidnapping you at all"he said softly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:37 am

User Image

Markus smiled and put his head on brian's chest. Markus was so happy and glad that brian took him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:39 am

User Image

Smiling softly he kissed his head gently as he held onto him as he rubbed his side softly as he looked at the other softly. "So I take it that you like your surprise then Markus?"he asked softly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:41 am

User Image

Markus nodded and looked at him. He kissed Brian deeply.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 am

User Image

Smiling softly he kissed back as he pulled the other closer as he rubbed his back as he wrapped Brian's legs around his waist as he held him close as much as he could.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 pm

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Nodding softly he smiled and kissed him gently as he rubbed his lower back gently and softly as he began to hum to them both as he grabbed the remote and turned the t.v on. "Want to watch some t.v for a little bit?"he asked

Kait Kimishi
Markus nodded and relaxed totally against brian. "I love you, brian" he mumbled happily as he watched the screen light up.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
"I love you too Markus" he whispered into his ear as he rubbed his back more as he ran his fingertips against his spine softly as he blinked gently. "What are you in the mood to watch right now?" he said handing him the remote.

Kait Kimishi

A soft andquiet moan left the shorter mans lips. Markus felt brian's fingertips brush softly against his spine. He flipped the channels and saw mentalist on and decided to stay with that.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Blinking softly Brian blushed and stopped as he left his hand against his back gently as he watched the show as he stayed quiet. "Sorry if I teased you so much" he said gently.

Kait Kimishi
Markus blushed a bit and leaned back against brian. "I like when you tease me. It means you just love me so much to want to tease and get a reaction." He mumbled. Softly

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
"That I do but I also want you to rest so my teases may be a bad idea that is all"he said gently and kissed his forehead softly.

Kait Kimishi
Markus nuzzled close to brian and smiled. He was pretty tired. Blinking his eyes tiredly he fell asleep

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Brian looked down and saw that Markus had fallen asleep as he smiled gently and kissed his head softly. 'Sleep well love" he said gently.

Kait Kimishi

Markus hugged brian tight in his sleep to keep his dreams happy. He also liked being close to brian. It made his world happy to be close to brian.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Brian blinked a few times as he took small breaths as he calmly began to drift off to sleep slowly. After 5 minutes e was out cold holding onto Markus.

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:46 pm

User Image

After a few hours of sleeping Brian moved and stretched but made sure they were gently since he knew that Markus was still on him. Groaning he took a few small breaths before looking down and smiled softly seeing the other was still asleep as he kissed his head gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:18 pm

User Image

Markus nuzzled into brian more as he started waking up. He noticed a few hours went by and he blushed when he saw brian was awake. Markus looked up at the tv noticing it was still on. It was another crime show but he just wanted to lay with brian so he decided to watch it.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 pm

User Image

"Sleep well Markus or do you need more sleep?" he asked rubbing his back softly with his finger tips.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:48 pm

User Image

Markus smiled and stayed close to brian. "I just want to lay next to you for a while and if I fall asleep I fall asleep and if I don't I don't." He said. Brian's hand that was rubbing markus's back was making markus relax even more into brian.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 pm

User Image

"Well do you want to go out to town for dinner or you want to just order some take out for the night and then go claim the bathroom" he said gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:08 pm

User Image

Markus smiled and looked at brian. "Take out sounds good." He said not really in the mood for putting on cloths other then boxers.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:25 pm

User Image

Nodding he smiled and kissed his head softly as he tilted his head gently as he smiled softly. "Alright then what are you in the mood for?"he asked

Kait Kimishi
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games