Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:37 pm
Sanimei

Seji smiled as his forehead was kissed then squeaked as he was picked up."if i'm too heavy the put me down but i don't care its if you want to."Seji liked being held but Kaito."i...i'm happy that you returned my feelings."Seji said softly,looking at Kaito with gental eyes"your really..amazing."seji touched one of Kaito's stray hairs and pushed it back into place.his heart was pounding against his rib cage and he hopped his face wasn't red.he hugged Kaito  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:53 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito looked down at Seji again and smiled warmly at him. "Nope. You're not heavy at all." He said with a small chuckle. "I'm glad you told me. I didn't think you wold like me that way, so I wouldn't have said anything." He admitted.
Kaito was a bit taken aback by the sudden hug, but smiled softly. After giving the boy another kiss on the forehead, he gently placed him on a window ledge that looked out in to the living room. Now that they were eye to eye with one another, Kaito leaned in slightly and kissed Seji's lips softly.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:00 pm
Sanimei

seji smiled as he was set down on the window ledge.his eyes went wide as he was kissed softly.Seji leaned into the kiss and wraped his arms around his neck.he was glad to have said something.Seji didn't want the kiss to end and he wanted to be able to lay next to him even for a moment but he would never say that out loud.he was just going to go along with what ever Kaito wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:08 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled against the younger boy's lips, and gently wrapped his arms around his waist. He was glad Seji was enjoying the kiss as much as he was. He didn't want to pull away, but they had to breath sometime.
After a few more moments, Kaito pulled away to take a breath. He didn't want to make Seji uncomfortable either. "You still look a little tired. Would you like to lay down for a while?" He asked.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:14 pm
Sanimei

Seji nodded to his question"as..as long as you'll lay there next to me..."he said softly.he didn't want to be apart from Kaito since he had just gotten him."i don't really like sleeping alone."Seji kissed Kaito's cheek.he was on cloud nine and didn't have a care in the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:24 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled as Seji kissed his cheek. "Of course I'll lay down with you. Shall I play you a song as well? I'm actually pretty good with a violin." He offered. He gently picked the boy up again, then walked up the stairs to his room. Kaito gently laid the boy down on the bed, then gently ran his fingers through Seji's hair.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:31 pm
Sanimei

"i would love to hear you play the viloin."Seji smiled as he was taken up stairs.He laid there happy as can be."if there is anything you want from me let me know."Seji leaned up and kissed him.he laid back down and smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:39 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled again and kissed him back. "There's nothing I could ask from you that you haven't already given me. As long as you're happy, then I'm happy." He said softly and kissed Seji's forehead. Kaito grabbed his violin from it's case, then sat on the bed next to Seji.
After making sure the small instrument was properly tuned, he started to play a lovely little tune known as The Highwayman. He hummed lightly along with the soft, sweet melody. Kaito would cast a glance to Seji every now and then to see if the younger boy was still awake or not.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 pm
Sanimei

Seji was trying to stay awake his eyes would go to shut but he would open them as wide as he could he wanted to hear the rest of the song but he let his eyes shut and couldn't get them to open.Seji fell into a deep sleep.he had a smile on his face as he snored softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 am
new_shzuki

Kaito paused while he was playing the song. He smiled and chuckled softly when he heard Seji snore softly. 'So cute.' He thought as he placed a small kiss on Seji's forehead.
And as promised, Kaito slid down to lay next to Seji. He gently draped his arm over the younger boy's body and hugged him close, softly running his hand up and down the boy's back.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 am
Sanimei

Seji moved closer to Kaito in his sleep.he slept that way for about a half an hour before he started to wake up letting out a yawn.when he opened his eyes he saw Kaito"so it wasn't a dream."he said softly with a smile and rubbed his eyes"you play viloin very well.i wanted to stay up and listin to the rest but i couldn't."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:30 am
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled and kissed Seji's forehead when the other boy started to wake up. "A dream? Did you think it was?" He asked with a small shake of his head. He chuckled slightly at Seji's compliment.
"You would have been awake a lot longer than that if you had stayed up. The Highwayman is a ten minute long tune." He said. Kaito then pushed himself up and pulled the hair tie out of his hair. "Much better." He muttered. Then he looked back to Seji. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:44 am
Sanimei

"yeah i thought it was a dream because your too good for me."seji nodded"i wish i had gotten more sleep last night so i could have listened to it more."Once the hair tie was out of Kaito's hair Seji reached up his hand and touched the hair"you have pretty hair and yes i slept well."Seji kissed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:50 am
new_shzuki

Kaito laughed lightly and pulled Seji in to his lap. "Now what makes you think I'm too good for you? I think you're perfect." He said. He smiled again when he felt Seji touch his hair. "I'm glad you slept well. And thank you. I try to keep it looking nice." He said as he pushed a stray lock back in to place so it wouldn't fall in to Seji's face.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shizuki_Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 am
Sanimei

Seji smiled"well...i don't know you just seem more perfect."Seji reasted his head on Kaito's shoulder.he reached out and took a small thing of hair and started to braid it"having long hair seems fun you can do so many things with it."Seji wanted long hair maybe not as long as Kaito's but just long enought he could make a pony tial with it  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff