Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:52 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien nodded. "I know. When I was unsure of everything and everyone was trying to bring me to their side. I wasn't sure of anything and I felt like a child since no one was telling the truth. Back then I didn't really know how to control some of my powers so I caught some thoughts came into my head. I didn't understand it back then" he said.

Egzist
OOC:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:13 am

User Image
Simon Raen

Simon leaned on him feeling defeated. What Damien felt was actually something that had meaning where as he was only throwing a tantrum because his brother was protecting him from the pain. "He probably thinks I hate him..." Simon just wanted him to share everything instead he managed to put more strain on his brother. "I'm selfish and horrible aren't I for nearly killing us like that." He eyed Damien near tears. Simon phased out of his grasp slowly. "Von is the better person..." At least Von didn't try killing them.

Kait Kimishi

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:35 am

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien smiled at him he listened to what Simon had to say. "Shhhh I know Von knows that you feel left out. He knows that you love him but you feel that you don't fit. I know why he is not letting you feel the pain. It's because pain isn't something you really want to feel. He doesn't want you to be in the pain he is in." He said. He patted Simon's back and then directed Simon back to the camp site.

Egzist
OOC:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Egzist
User Image
Simon Raen

Simon shook his head. "No, he's keeping the pain to himself because all that has happen to me...He blames himself and rather allow himself to hurt himself because he ..." He sniffled not going on what was on Von's mind. They were not suppose to tell each others mind sets to others for respect "We've ...well he's never fit in.... I...was always have though." Simon muttered as he was lead back though he still wanted to do something about it.

Kait Kimishi

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:21 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien nodded his head. He knew that too. It didn't matter if they told him or not he could guess by the actions but he never really wanted to say that. Damien smiled a bit and sat Simon down next to the fire hat he made that second. "You should get some rest. Your body must e tired. I will watch over you to make sure nothing happens." He said.

Egzist
OOC:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:27 pm

User Image
Simon Raen

Simon shook his head. "I'm not tired! I've been doing nothing for the last few moments! And this isn't my body!" He growled, "Stop treating me like a child..." He added. Simon grimaced as he thought how rude he was being when Damien was just being nice.

Kait Kimishi

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:37 pm

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien smiled a bit and nodded. "If you say so. You can yell at me how much ever times you want. I don't get angry easily so your good. You can take out your anger on me. I am more durable then Von even if Von has my blood in him he can only be half as powerful than I am but he will at least have his own power to call his own." He said. He shrugged and looked at the sky. "It's getting lighter out morning should be coming soon." He said.

Egzist
OOC:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:30 pm

User Image
Simon Raen

"Von is durable else he wouldn't have lasted so long nor would I if he wasn't..." Simon defended his brother without a thought of course, " Why does power matter anyhow..." Simon shook his head before stumbling off as he decided that it was best to shut up now and look for his form like he first planned. Simon reached out to Von only to get nothing.

Kait Kimishi

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:28 am

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien sighed and smiled a bit. He nodded when Simon defended Von. He looked at the sky. "It isn't the power that is important it's the way it connects with your soul. No one can ever take away that power from Von. It's his own to use." He said and shrugged. " I still think even though Von is durable people still need to rest themselves." He said.

Egzist
OOC:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:59 am

User Image
Simon Raen

Simon rolled his eyes, "You tell him to rest then he doesn't listen to me on that matter." Simon glanced around. The area wasn't familiar really. Simon wanted to tear his hair out for all his stupidity really. He almost killed Von which made him wonder what would have happened to them both. "He probably hates me for the river....Then again he probably thinks I hate him for what has happened to me..." He sighed. Simon walked hunched over feeling so depressed. His form sluggish went transparent so he didn't have to worry about the trees in his way.

Kait Kimishi

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:28 am

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien smiled and looked at him. He noticed that Simon went transparent. "He doesn't hate you or think you hate him. He still wants to protect you." He said. He couldn't think of anything else to encourage Simon but he knew it was true. Von didn't hate Simon. Damien shrugged when Simon said that he should tell Von to go to sleep.

Egzist
OOC:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:49 am

User Image
Simon Raen

Simon said nothing. As long as Von was out cold in his mind and didn't utter a word back to him, Simon wasn't going to believe anything. He went through a tree pause briefly to scan the area for any familiarity or even a hint of himself from a few months back. Simon sighed looking down before noticing a shadow. He expected Damien but only saw another. He gulped as the being wore a pendant and had a sword. He walked backwards and straight for Damien. Why he was running from a traveler who was probably just passing through was beyond him really. Especially when he was a ghost. He was at Damien side gripping the male's clothing with his head down slightly embarrassed that he ran. He was also trying to hid and hoped they weren't seen.

Kait Kimishi

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:03 am

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien staid close to Simon when he freaked out at someone passing by. If the traveler were to even step closer to them Damien could easily kill him. "Shhh Simon you don't have to worry." He whispered into Simon's ear.

Egzist
OOC:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:58 am

User Image
Simon Raen

Simon's face turned bright red when he realized what he was doing. As soon as the travel passed he pulled away from Damien. "That ...ummm...sorry...I...Yeah...." Why he ran who knew but Simon was no longer pale but a crimson red from his stupid action. "Let's let's continue on with my body hunt." Simon said trying not to thinking of Damiens voice so close to his ear and at low hush. "I overreacted okay...I know."

Kait Kimishi

Egzist

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:04 am

User Image

Damien Tatsou Serafino

Damien smiled and nodded. "It has to be somewhere close. It can't run away without a soul." He said. Damien was wondering where could Simons body be. He smiled a bit at Simon. "I don't mind you probably feel weird being like this so I expected you to be a bit jumpy." He said. He continued to walk staying close to Simon.

Egzist
OOC:
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas