Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:31 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

((I apologize for disappearing school was really stressing me out so it was decided that I would take an internet break over spring break but I didn't really know how long I would be gone because [******** midterms so I decided it would be best to the close thread however since I'm back and a little less stressed I'll start rping again tomorrow))

((Oh okay. Well you should take your time if you're still stressed out. Put schoolwork above everything))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:58 pm
Taemins Lover

"I see they really don't want me to run do they" Silas thought as he stared at the demons that were outside the door. He started when he heard one of the demon's saying that there were people looking for him. "Well of course they're looking for you, you are the heir of the Kathan family idiot."  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"I see they really don't want me to run do they" Silas thought as he stared at the demons that were outside the door. He started when he heard one of the demon's saying that there were people looking for him. "Well of course they're looking for you, you are the heir of the Kathan family idiot."

He sighed and nodded. "Fine.." He said and crossed his arms. "You go find him clothes then." He said to the man. He took Silas' hand and led himto the room. "We'll just stay here." He laid down and groaned. "They're so mean." He said softly and yawned. The guard left and closed the door, going to do as Luke said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:08 pm
Taemins Lover

"You have to remember Luke that last night when you told me you were a demon, I freaked out and tried to run so they do kinda have the right to be cautious" Silas reminded him not sure why he was defending the demons. "Hey Luke has something like this happened before? I mean like a demon laying claim to a human and what not" he asked; he was actually curious about that and wondered if there were other people who were in the same situation as him.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:20 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"You have to remember Luke that last night when you told me you were a demon, I freaked out and tried to run so they do kinda have the right to be cautious" Silas reminded him not sure why he was defending the demons. "Hey Luke has something like this happened before? I mean like a demon laying claim to a human and what not" he asked; he was actually curious about that and wondered if there were other people who were in the same situation as him.

"Yea... I guess..." He licked his lips and kissed him softly. "I believe so.. I'm sure it occurs sometimes." He smiled and shrugged. He pulled Silas down into a deep kiss and rubbed his sides. "Well we get to do more I guess." He smirked and started to grind against him a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:53 pm
Taemins Lover

"Is sex the only thing he thinks about?" Silas thought becoming irritated, he liked Luke but the man was insatiable, he knew it probably had something to do with being a demon still he was only a human and he didn't want to do this right now. With that he grabbed Luke's hands and stilled them "not right now please" he said, there were times where he just wanted to cuddle or talk and this was one of those times.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:54 am
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

"Is sex the only thing he thinks about?" Silas thought becoming irritated, he liked Luke but the man was insatiable, he knew it probably had something to do with being a demon still he was only a human and he didn't want to do this right now. With that he grabbed Luke's hands and stilled them "not right now please" he said, there were times where he just wanted to cuddle or talk and this was one of those times.

Luke stilled and looked up at Silas. "Hm? Okay." He smiled and kissed him before laying him down and cuddling up with him. "Earlier you were mad when I didn't and now you're mad when I don't. Humans are so hard to please!" He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:56 pm
Taemins Lover

*Sorry for my on and off rping I've kinda been scrambling for what to write*
Silas just sighed and melted into Luke's embrace, he liked the man, but jeez was he hyperactive, he didn't know where the man got all his energy from. "I'm not hard to please" he mumbled sleepily relaxing further into Luke's arms and before he knew it he was asleep.  

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:37 pm
dubh-mac-tire
Taemins Lover

*Sorry for my on and off rping I've kinda been scrambling for what to write*
Silas just sighed and melted into Luke's embrace, he liked the man, but jeez was he hyperactive, he didn't know where the man got all his energy from. "I'm not hard to please" he mumbled sleepily relaxing further into Luke's arms and before he knew it he was asleep.

((It's ok))

Luke rolled his eyes and kept silent so that Silas could have peace. He kissed the mans forehead. Luke felt that Silas didn't fully understand him but that was ok. They had time for that. He hummed softly and rocked Silas as he slept, feeling like a mom. "So adorable." He cooed. The guards soon came back with many clothes for Silas to change into.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff