Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:32 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus wanted Brian to carry him so he decided to say "hmmmpt to tired to walk" He whispered tiredly. He was excited about the other going to carry him to bed. This would be like the first times he has been excited for something. He usually is depressed and if he was excited it didn't last long before the sadness came back. Markus couldn't be sad around here. He could when the other mentions stuff about his other life but after coming here he feels so much better.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:39 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Laughing gently he picked the other up and made sure the blanket was still around him as he looked at him softly and tilted his head a bit."You really are something else you know that"he said calmly and began to head up the stairs slowly so he should not fall and hurt himself and Markus. "So you want an extra blanket for the night?"he asked calmly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:28 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus put his arms around the others neck. Smiling Markus put his face in Brian's chest. "Only with you" he whispered really softly. It was kinda true. He had no one else to do this to and it made him happy someone would actually pick him up and carry him. "Yes it will make me extra warm" He mumbled sleepily. Markus fell asleep within seconds after he said that. He wasn't going to let Brian go now that he is sleeping.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:02 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian laughed gently as he held onto Markus as he opened the closet and pulled a few blankets out and then walked into the room. Placing the male on the bed and slowly began to pull his arms off him as he took small breaths and then layed him under the covers and pulled them up near him and another thick blanket on him. "Sleep tight Markus"he said gently and began to make his way to the couch.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:14 am

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus sighs in his sleep. He sometimes would talk in his sleep depending on the dream he was having. Markus was having an okay dream. He doesn't like it but it isn't a nightmare. If he was at home he would have nightmares all the time.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:52 am

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Setting the couch up so he could sleep on it, he layed down and pulled the blankets on top of himself and then looked at the ceiling. Biting his bottom lip he began to think a bit wondering a few things mainly about the other male as he blushed slightly he he saw his thoughts getting a little more dirty and he himself was getting hard.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:52 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus was moving around a lot in his sleep which means he is having a bad dream. It wasn't technecally a bad dream but it was kind of almost like one so he will move around. Markus was dreaming about how. If the other even pushed him away he would try to hold on. It would break Markus if the only thing that makes him safe now tells him he doesn't want him anymore.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Hearing the other shifting a lot upstairs in the bed he got out of th covers and made his way upstairs quiet and slowly as he looked at Markus when he walked in.Seeing that something was bothering him he sat down on the bed and began to stroke his hair gently hoping that i would calm him down or relax him a bit. 'Markus its okay it really is nothing will hurt you as long as I am here 'he said gentl and softly.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus calmed down when Brian lightly stoked his hair. He felt better and his dream changed. His dream changed into something like. Both of them were at a beach playing. It was very happy and Markus liked the dream better then the other one.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:24 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian shock his head gently as he leaned down and kissed the male gently on the forehead. "Sweet dreams, I will be downstairs if you need me. I will come running if you need me"he said softly. Smiling he got up gently and began to walk to the door slowly and quietly as he rubbed his arms a bit to keep the goose bumps off.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus yawned as he woke up. He looked at the room again. He wanted to say one of these times that he didn't mind if Brian slept in the same bed as he. Markus would be to scared to say it out loud and it requires more of expressing his feelings and he isn't so good at that..

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Hearing movement again Brian looked over his shoulder as he stopped and saw that Markus was awake and now he felt bad that he woke him up. "Do you need something Markus? And I am sorry if I woke you up when I spoke a few seconds again, didn't mean to"he said laughing rubbing his head a gently.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shrugged "You didn't wake me up with the talking. You relaxed me but I had nothing else to dream after a tiny bit so I woke up because my dream ended." He said. The dream ended with a good part. Markus was glad. Markus walked up to Brian walking next to him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:18 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

"Do you want some warm milk? It might help you go back to sleep and well you were haveing a bad dream or something and I was worried. I came up to check up on you and I just wanted you to have a nice dream and not some bad ones"he said gently.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:24 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shock his head "That will not let me go back to sleep. At home if I was there. I would usually be up until I cant stay up any longer. It was mostly because of the sadness I couldn't fall asleep." He said. He meant what he said. He knew he wouldn't even get tired with warm milk.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games