Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"Well there are cloths in the dresser that you can wear if you would like, if not then I can have one of my demons go to your room in heaven to get some cloths then I can do that now"he said gently.
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:30 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded. He walked over to the drawers and looked through the cloths. The cloths kinda looked like his cloths except black. He looked at some of the sizes and one pair of cloths matched his size and it had slits for his wings. He thought that was interesting and funny. CL decided he didn't mind wearing black cloths it would just not match with the color of his hair but he didn't mind it was just going to be one day and if he stayed here longer he could convince Lucifer to get his cloths from his palace in heaven.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:01 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Calmly Lucifer stood near the door that would take them to Earth but he held one hand in his pocket while the other remained outside. Taking a few deep breaths he kept his head down as he waited kicking at the ground with his foot. Most of the demons were walking pass when they saw their master behave this way and it worried them a bit and some even went up and asked if he was okay.
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:11 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL put on the black cloths and looked himself in the mirror. CL looked so weird with black cloths. A flash came to his mind and he put his hand on the wall to support himself. The prince shock his head to get the flash out of his thoughts.

CL knew he never wore black before and he didn't know why a thing would flash like a memory he had forgotten. The white angel shrugged and blushed deeply as he looked into the mirror again "I look so weird" He mumbled to himself as he walked out of the room.

It took him a little bit to find where Lucifer was. The angel was in the background with all the other people looking at Lucifer's reaction. He felt as though this was all his fault some how and he didn't even know how it was his fault. There are blank spots in his memory that he didn't care about but always wondered what was there but he always brushed it off thinking it was just something that is for his own safety.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:56 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Freezing the demons looked over at the prince and backed away from Lucifer, as he looked down and over at the male and smiled softly. He used up some of his powers to actually take away any pain the male would feel from now on as he tilted his head softly.

The demons moved and walked away and made their way to do what they needed to do. Lucifer took a small breath and calmly bite the inside of his mouth a bit. "Are you ready to go see Earth prince or do you still need something else before we go?"he asked calmly.
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:23 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The prince blushed deeply. he felt weird in these cloths. They made him feel more dark than he actually was. He saw the demons glare and look at him. He looked down at his feet as he bit his lip. "I am fine. What about you. Do you need anything before we go Lucifer" He asked the demon that controlled all other demons

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Shacking his head he took a small breath and walked to the door as he looked over his shoulder a bit. "Follow me and stay close to me alright"he said calmly. Taking a small breath he stepped into the door and instantly he was telported out of hell and onto Earth but with a different look.
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:24 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The angel smiled at Lucifer "Okay Lucy I will fallow your every step. We can even hold hands just to be sure" He said. He wasn't kidding. If Lucifer thought that he might get lost they can hold hands just in case.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer smirked as he looked over at the angel as he shock his head before looking over at the people as they walked and took a small breath. "Welcome to Earth Candido"he said gently as he bite his bottom lip as he listened to the people talking.
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:41 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The prince looked around. It was so green around here. Where they landed was a green spot with trees and stuff like that. The angel was happy and surprised that this stuff was happening. He thought earth looked much worse than this but he was happy that earth was as good as this was.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Calmly he took Candido's hand and made his way out of the park slowly, so that way the angel could look around and take in everything. "IF you want to stop for a bit let me know and we can stop okay"he said calmly.
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:29 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The prince nodded and looked around. The greens and blues and all the colors stuck out in this place and made this place more beautiful. What the prince didn't like was the noise. It gave him a headache. He didn't say anything. He just enjoyed the nature of everything at this moment.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:32 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked as he looked over his shoulder looking at the male gently as he reached down and rubbed his check softly with his free hand. "Hey are you okay?"he asked gently and a bit worried. he could tell that the other was in pain and he wanted to do what he could to make it seem less painful.
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:46 am

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

The Prince nodded his head and shock his head "It isn't something that bad. I am fine you don't have to worry about it" He said. The white angel always had very good hearing and it worried his parents. He could hear things that were about 20 yards away. He didn't mind it that much but sometimes it annoyed him sometimes just to hear things that he didn't want to hear so he usually blocked it out but since he was on earth he wanted to hear everything about earth.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Biting his bottom lip he pressed his hands against Candido's check and then rubbed his check gently as he watched him a bit. "Look at me and just focus on me alright. I know you are trying to focus on what everyone is saying but you doing that is making your head hurt and it worries me. So close your eyes and relax okay "he said calmly.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games