Submit

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:19 am
Angel leaned back into the seat, placing his pack by his left leg. It was nice to just sit instead of walking there. He had a bike but he was still getting it together so it wasn't ready yet. "So...how have you been so far?" he asked, trying to make conversation.
Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:51 am
WhiteDragonLady

Julien started the car and pulled out of a garage pressing a button to make the door close behind him. The question took him a little of guard seeing as that's the type of questions his old psychiatrist would always start the conversation with. "Fine." He answered simply. "Do your parents know your here.. With me?" He asked curiously as he leaned forward and turned on the radio. The beach was only a 45 minutes drive so they would be there in no time.  

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:23 am
Angel looked over at him. "Yes. Well, I left a note telling them that I was hanging out with a friend." he replied before turning his gaze towards the window. His parents had heard that he was around Julien and forbid him to go. He told them that Julien was his friend and that they couldn't keep him away from the other.
Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:36 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Julien looked at the other skeptically and sighed. "If you get in trouble because of me.." He trailed off and chuckled shaking his head. He couldn't understand why the other was so determined to be his friend. Though he had to admit he was glad to have someone to talk to and hang out with. "Thanks." He said suddenly while staring straight ahead. He felt like he had to thank the other for being so kind  

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:03 pm
Angel blinked then blushed at the thank you. "No problem. After all, what are friends for." he replied with a smile as he tried to keep his emotions under control. He had no idea of what was wrong with him. He liked it. He sat there quietly, falling into thought.
Wolf-Anima55

(You get the other notice)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:28 pm
WhiteDragonLady

((Yes but I'm trying to decide if I want to continue it because that plot that I can up with became so popular and I had 4 different people asking if I would do it with them and I just I don't have the heart to say no and I became so sick of that roleplay that I wish I had never come up with the idea lol ))

Julien glanced over in time to see the blush that graced the others cheeks. "I wouldn't know your my first friend" he said jokingly though he was kind of serious. Finally they came to the beach but not the very populated part since julien wasn't a huge fan of being around a crowd of people. "I hope you don't mind... I just don't like going to the crowded parts and not many people know this spot is even here" he said as he parked the car.  

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:54 pm
(Ah. You don't have to. Just thought it would be fun to see where it goes but if that many people are pestering you, nevermind.)

Angel undid his seatbelt. "Don't apologize. I totally understand." he replied with a smile at the other. "And its a nice spot." he added as he startf to get out of the car, grabbing his bag in the process. He stretched as he looked around. Nice. Very nice.
Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:13 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Julien got out of the car and put the bag over his shoulder. "The ocean looks so pretty." He mumbled with a smile. This was the part of the beach his mother had loved so much because they had found it on accident when they decided to go for a walk. He cleared his throat as he felt himself begin to choke up at the memory. "Come on" he walked onto the beach and took a seat in the warm sand.  

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:44 am
Angel looked over at Julien before shaking his head and taking a seat beside him in the sand. "This place is very beautiful, Julien." he said quietly as he watched the ocean waves in fascination. "I bet the sunsets are gorgeous..." he added in afterthough, a smile gracing his face.
Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:57 pm
WhiteDragonLady

The sun was beating down on the beach causing julien to begin to sweat since he was in a long sleeved shirt. "I'll be back" he jumped to his feet and jogged to one of the outhouses where he reached in his bag and pulled out the swim trunks. He quickly changed and reluctantly removed his long sleeved shirt looking at the jagged scars in his wrists. Sighing he put his bag over his shoulder and jogged back to the other placing his bag on the ground. He smiled at Angel. "Wanna go swim?" He asked.  

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:31 pm
Angel smile and then nodded. "But let me get changed as well." he replied before getting up and go changing as well. He came back a few seconds later wearing a pair of blue swim trunks and a t-shirt as he wasn't fond of showing off his body. He had pretended not to have seen the scars on Julien's wrists and headed into the ocean.
Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:51 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Julien smiled and waited for the other to return. "Let's go" he turned and walked into the water the cold water causing goose bumps to form on his arms. He didn't have a problem with showing off his chest it was his arms that he was self conscious about and he was glad that Angel didn't gawk like most people did. "The waters cold." He said before ducking under the water and coming up shivering and laughing.  

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 am
Angel shivered slightly at the coldness of the water, but he got over it and dived underwater. He stared at the sea life for a few minutes before coming up behind Julien and splashing him. He then laughed and swam away, knowing that Julien was going to get him back for that.
Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:33 pm
WhiteDragonLady

Julien let out a soft yelp when he felt the cold water being splashed at him by Angel. "Oh no you did not." he said playfully before diving under the water and swimming after him. He gently grabbed his leg and pulled him underwater, of course giving him time to take a breath first.  

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:50 pm
Angel gave a shriek before he was pulled down. He pushed the other male playfully before breaking the surface. He was laughing, the water plastering his hair to his face and his clothes to his body. He was having so much fun and couldn't help but remember the time he and his parents went to the beach. That stopped after he had turned twelve. It was a shame really.
Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces