Haunting -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image

Marie frowned and rose as the other did "Ok, well please do come back. I would love to try and communicate with the spirit that is hanging around you." she smiled calmly and watched as Auguste left. Dustin followed the other practically dragging him out of the shop. "No s**t." he whispered back and once they were outside the shop he made himself visible. "Holly s**t... she is so old.. she looked for more... oh my god." he mumbled as he chewed on his nails and began to pace a little.

Visualte

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:30 pm
User ImageAuguste sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "Eighty something years doesn't really do one good you know." He smiled, trying to offer him some sort of comfort. "And don't chew on your nails, I don't think they'll grow back." He huffed, grabbing onto his hand and tried to pull him away from the shop so the woman wouldn't notice him. Maybe it'd be best to just go home, all this couldn't be good on one's mental health-- one could easily get overwhelmed by such things. "You look like you're about to have a panic attack, though.." He frowned, gently tugging at him.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:02 pm
User Image

Dustin felt as if he was having a panic attack, and when a ghost had a panic attack nothing good ever came of it. "Eighty years... she" he took a deep breath "she was the only one who looked for me." his body was shaking and suddenly he began to blink in and out like a bad movie projector. "i can't Auguste i think i am having a panic attack." he took a deep breath but that didn't do much because he didn't require oxygen. "home i don't have a home anymore." his voice was rising and beginning to echo as he was losing control of himself. The wind began to pick up and electricity filled the air. "Everything is gone and my little sisters life was ruined because of me." just like that it all stopped and Dustin disappeared. This was one of his first episodes, showing that he really was beginning to slip away and lose himself.

Visualte

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:26 pm
User ImageAuguste swallowed hard, holding onto him for the first little bit. "D- Dustin please you need to try and calm down..." He said softly, but released him quickly and stepped away when his voice was raised, almost trembling in fear. His throat felt dry, and even swallowing didn't fix the problem. He raised his arm, trying to block the wind from his face and stepped further away, mumbling to himself. "Dustin, it isn't your fault..!" He lowered his arm a little when it stopped, looking around to try and spot any signs of the ghost. "Whoever the murderer is.. it's their fault!" He bit his lip, pulling his arms to his chest, more than scared but unwilling to let on more than he could control.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

Dustin was gone from sight and he didn't know where he was. It was like he was surrounded by darkness and it was holding him back from going back to Auguste. is this what the screamers see and feel when they lose their mind? he thought to himself as he moved his hand in front of his face but all he saw was darkness. It was sufficing, but he simply closed his eyes and thought of Auguste.

Visualte

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:41 pm
User ImageAuguste mumbled and looked around a bit more before taking a seat on the nerarest bench. He sighed deeply, kicking a rock away from his feet. What had just happened? He lifted his head to look towards the shop, tempted to go ask Marie for some sort of help, but just stayed where he was. This is certainly going to be a interesting year, if Dustin could make it long. He leaned back against the bench, sighing softly. The day had just gone to s**t. How nice.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image

Dustin was in that dark shadowy abyss for what seemed like days, when in reality it was only a couple hours. He suddenly started to see some light and soon it was blinding light. "what the" he covered his eyes and just as he did that he was suddenly back with Auguste. "Auguste." he gasped as he made himself visible. He immediately wrapped his arms around the other and held him close as if, if he let go he would just up and disapeare forever. To him it had been days since he last saw his friend, while for Auguste it was probubly just a couple hours.

Visualte

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:25 am
User ImageAuguste had-- rather unintentionally-- fallen asleep for a little while. He was almost.. scared to leave where he had last saw the other. He had awoken thirty minutes after originally falling asleep, and just ended up talking to the occasional passer-by who had a couple minutes to talk. By the time Dustin was back, Auguste was getting up and was about to head back to the apartment-- but stopped when he felt chilling arms wrap around him. "..Dustin..?" He blinked for a moment, but wrapped his arms around him and hid his face in his chest. "You scared me, you s**t..." He just let out a huff, but lifted his head to look up at him. "Are you okay though...?"

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:51 am
Visualte
]

Dustin was shaking as if he had just experienced something absolutely terrifying. "I'm sorry I just lost it. I'm so sorry. How long have I been gone? Did you just stay here and wait for me?" He asked as he he'ld te other close refusing to let him go. Not only because he felt if enlet go he would lose him but also because he was warm and he just got back from a place of darkness and he felt cold to the bone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:16 am
User ImageAuguste squirmed around, resting his head on his chest calmly. "A couple hours, really... But yes." He grumbled, rubbing his back in an attempt to calm him down. He looked towards the watch he had on then sighed softly. "You want to go back to the apartment? I think there's been enough fun today." The human just smiled at him, trying to lighten the mood best he could.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image

Dustin took a deep breath and placed his chin on the top of the others head. "it felt like days..." he mumbled as he was told it was only a couple hours. Taking a deep breath he stepped back and rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Uhm no no. you promised me a party, plus i still want to know what this twerking thing is." he said with a forced smile. he was not going to let this get in his way of enjoying what time he had left, and spending it with Auguste. The first friend he has had in many many years.

Visualte

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:21 pm
User ImageAuguste furrowed his eyebrows, but grasped onto Dustin's hand, sighing softly. "Alright, I guess. I just don't want you to get overwhelmed with all of this... I mean-- I could have just pulled what twerking is up on my computer." He gave him a gentle tug and started in the direction of the house that was hosting the party. A random thought came to his head, and he looked up to him curiously. "Dustin I'm curious... you seem to be able to smell and feel, does that mean you can taste too or...?" He paused, rubbing his head to think of how to put the rest of his thought together. "And you're a ghost technically, does that mean you can possess stuff?"

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image

Dustin held the others hand and aloud him to lead the way, since he had no idea where he was going. "Computer...?" he mumbled in slight confusion. He listened to the others question and contemplated it for a second. "well as for tasting things i dont know, there is a strong possibility that it will just go right through me." he chuckled at his own joke and shook his head. "As for possessing things, yes i can do that. And i am very good at it." a small smile played on his lips.

Visualte

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:25 am
User ImageAugute shook his head, smiling a little at the joke and gently swatted at his chest with his free hand. "Possessing stuff... How does that work exactly?" His eyebrows furrowed at the thought, trying to understand how such a thing would work. He had heard of ghosts possessing people on TV, but had brushed it off as nonsense. Really he wa curious. It wasn't long before he came to the house, dubstep music playing, and as expected it was almost deafeningly loud. He cringed at the music, releasing Dustin's hand to shield his ears from the "music." He wasn't a fan of dubstep or techno, it just gave him a headache. "Could be worse, I guess.. Could be Justin Beiber." He grumbled, opening the door and released one side of his head to grab onto Dustin.

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Dustin laughed a little hard as the other swatted at him because of his joke. "Well, items are simple if it has an electric system I simply over ride it, its the same as people if you can crack the code you can posses anything some codes are harder to crack but with practice I can crack any code I want and I've had a long time to practice.." he shrugged his shoulders. When he heard the dubstep he got a strange look on his face. "what the heck." his nose crinkled up in distaste as he listened to what seemed to pass as music now a days. "what's a Justin Beiber?" he mumbled as he followed Auguste into the house. What he saw had him pause in shock, women wearing provocative clothing, men and woman grinding and making out in public places. "well... you definitely weren't wrong about this being a shock for me." he yelled over the noise. he could feel some gazes on him as Auguste grabbed onto him but it didn't bother him, he was stared at when he was alive as well.

Visualte

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces