Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
{LilRinn} The Rhythm of Love {Kassumi6} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:03 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-┈━═☆

User Image

Toby smiled at Tristan's response and shook his head. He took a bite of his spaghetti and savored it in his mouth before actually eating it. The food was so good and made Toby's stomach growl angrily at him. Even though most of his attention was on his food, he couldn't help but also focus on everyone else. It seemed that Tristan was being threatened by Xavier over saying 'and' then Rory was over there, trying not to laugh. Toby had to admit he found this rather humorous too. He didn't let that show though. You know... Tristan and Xavier were funny when put together. Though Toby had a feeling that they weren't aiming to be funny. At least Xavier wasn't. Toby shook his head and ate more.

Rory watched Tristan and Xavier with an entertained expression. He almost looked like a kid watching a funny cartoon. Rory finally laughed when Xavier bopped Tristan upside the head. Rory hadn't expected Xavier to actually do it. Xavier did stick to his word though. Which was funny. Rory shook his head and took another bite of his food. He couldn't seem to stop smiling at the two though. Oh right, the tour. Rory looked over at Toby to see if he would answer but it seemed that Tristan and Xavier started to go on about something again. “Tristie”? Rory smirked at Tristan. “Tristie? What an adorable nick name.” Rory commented teasingly.

Even Toby was giving Tristan and Xavier an odd look. What was up with that nickname? Obviously something was behind it.. Or Tristan just really disliked that nick name. Before things could get too carried away, Toby finished the food in his mouth then cleared his throat to grab attention. “Alright kiddies~” Toby said a bit teasingly then thought a moment. “We will be gone, three to four months maybe. Depending on how long we take traveling around the country.” Toby said to answer Tristan's question.

Kassumi6
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:17 pm

𝕿𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝕸𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢 & ανιєя Ӄιηɢ
Dancer/Musician & Bodyguard

User Image
User Image
adfgI'll take dignity over industry,
ahgMy wardrobe has never meant sh*t to me.
aehI'll sell my songs, but never my soul,
agsgAnd what the f*ck happened to rock and roll?
You keep me on the edge of my seatadfh
I bite my tongue so you don't hear meadfh
I wanna hate every part of you in meadfh
I can't hate the ones who made meafhfe

xxTristan looked at Rory then glared at Xavier who laughed. Tristan gave Xavier the, 'I blame you' look before his eyes landed back on Rory. "If you even use that I'll make you a band new nickname you won't like, buddy," he warned before Xavier and Tristan's eyes went to the person who cleared their throat. Tristan pouted and crossed his arms, but was only joking, when Toby referred to them as 'kiddies.' Xavier didn't really do much other than raise an eyebrow before he took a bite out of his bread. "That doesn't seem too bad. When do we leave?" Tristan asked as he seemed to go back to a calmer, more mature persona. He shot Rory a glare that just dared him to say the nickname again before he turned his attention back to his food. Xavier looked between the two and smirked a bit. Tristan could handle Rory calling him Biscuit(s), but they'd learn why Tristan didn't very much like to be called Tristie even if it was cute. "Are we all in one bus with the other members?" Xavier ask and Tristan shook his head. "No, we'll be using my bus and the other four will be using theirs."

xx

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:57 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

It was times like this that Toby was glad to be left out of all the little little nicknames. The only nickname he thought he had right now was “girly” or “princess” from Rory and he hated both of the nicknames. Toby seemed to always get girly or other offensive nicknames.. It wasn't fun. Rory looked at Tristan with innocent eyes and pouted just slightly to make a puppy dog face. “B-but..” Rory protested. He went straight to smiling a bit evilly though. What could Tristan have possibly called Rory if he used the nickname “Tristie”? Rory was tempted to call Tristan that. You didn't even know! Toby drank some water and shrugged. “Few weeks. We'd leave sooner but, we have to give people time to buy tickets and stuff.” Toby replied. He seemed to be watching Rory very closely. It seemed that at any moment Rory was going to give into that daring glare that Tristan was giving him. Oh brother.. Toby rolled his eyes and leaned back into his chair, he was just counting down, and waiting for “Tristie” to leave Rory's lips. Rory only smiled more when when Tristan glared at him. You didn't dare Rory to do something okay? He'd do it. He wasn't a wimp to cross the line like Toby was. “Tri-.... stie~.” Rory said while Tristan and Xavier spoke to each other. Toby made an expression that pretty much spoke for itself. “Expected.” Is what Toby's expression said.

Rory was pretty much fearless about things. He'd do anything if it was dangerous, and if he was dared to. In fact, if you went online you could find a video of Rory swinging on a chandelier in a hotel that they were staying in while on tour. It was extremely dangerous from how high up it was, and Rory broke that chandelier too. He fell right on top of another band mate and at the end of the video Toby stepped in and called Rory an idiot for breaking the chandelier, instead of yelling at him for swinging from it in the first place. A lot of fans seemed to go crazy over this topic right now. It happened just a day or two before arriving back home. Well fans were going crazy over that topic, the fact Toby was stabbed and then that moment after a show, when Rory surprised everyone by kissing Toby after being dared to.. Take note that Rory was drunk off his a** and that was obvious. Toby had yet to see a video of this happening online yet but, had a bad feeling someone somewhere had one. He just thanked god that Tristan nor Xavier had seen one yet.

Kassumi6
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 am

User Image
User Image

xxTristan's eyes seemed to catch fire once the nickname was uttered. It had been one he had never liked. it was used to tease him in school up until the bullying stopped, but was brought back a year ago because Alec thought of it and rather liked it. "Goldy Locks, I'll--" Tristan's sentence was cut short as he stood up only for Xavier to yank him back down into his seat. Xavier wasn't going to listen to the two fight again and he wasn't going to have Toby sit through it as well. "Moving on," Xavier said as he watch the two. Tristan relaxed a bit, but shot a glare at Rory before his eyes settled on his food. He didn't plan on looking at Rory for the rest of the time even if he drove the guy home.

xx

LilRinn
Sorry this is short; I wanted to give you something to reply to, but didn't have a lot of time.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Rory saw how that nickname seemed to set off an unpleasant flame inside of Tristan and, Rory honestly found it kind of funny. Not that it was really all that funny to make people mad. Rory was a little bully though. So pushing other people's buttons to the limit seemed to be a thrill for Rory. It was bound to get his a** beaten one day.. He again, didn't care though. That is until “Glody Locks” left Tristan's lips as the male stood from his seat. Oh how Rory HATED that name. He would go as far as killing someone for being called that. "I'll--," "What?" A feral, canine like growl emitted from deep inside Rory as he glared at Tristan. Invisible dog ears flattened onto Rory's head in aggression as well. You know, Rory did deserve that though. Tristan did warn Rory. Didn't he? Rory didn't even seem to care about that though. Rory's eyes didn't leave Tristan even when Xavier said, “Moving on.”. Then Rory shot Tristan the same glare that he gave Rory. It was as if to say, “Try me” or something else threatening.

Across the table, Toby sat silently and ignored the others. It was as if Toby was used to this kind of behavior. Want to know something though? Toby really was used to people around hims arguing. He's had to deal with it all his life. From his parents fighting, to bullies fighting, to kids at school, to the band mates and friends.. So Toby has learned a few things. If you aren't in the fight, ignore it and go on doing your own thing. He hated fighting with people. Unless it was over good reasons of coarse. Toby went on eating his food, and when he was full he stood up with his plate silently to go clean it and put it away. The others seemed to have settled things themselves, but Toby was a bit irritated. That much was obvious. He was irritated mainly because of Rory's attitude. The guy just pushed, and shoved others until they damn near blew up in your face. It was stupid and honestly.. Toby just wanted to see Rory get a bit of a good beating. Maybe he'd learn something. Then again, nothing seemed to get through Rory's thick skull. Shaking those thoughts away though, Toby looked over at the table. “Are you guys done?” Toby asked. If they were, he was going to put everything away.

Kassumi6
I ended up being busy anyways. v.v
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:46 pm

User Image
User Image

xxOh, Rory did not just growl as Tristan. Without warning, a low, threatening growl emitted from Tristan's own throat and passed his slightly parted lips that showed his white teeth. This caught Xavier off guard since he had no clue Tristan could do that. In truth one of the oddest talents the boy had was roaring like a big cat, growling like a cat or a wolf, and howling like a wolf. It was odd and rarely something Tristan let others know about. Toby would know since Tristan had showed him years and years ago. Tristan only roared or growled at people to catch them off guard when there was a fight. Yeah, Tristan did growl a bit when he was annoyed or angry, but not often enough for it to be noticed by people. He was human, but he was one that could make you rethink whether he really was human or not. Tristan was done eating and kept his blazing teal eyes locked on Rory. The two never actually talked until now, so nothing like this had ever happened between them. It seemed a little odd since Tristan was usually so patient and tolerant of people; maybe he was just having one of his little mood swings? He could be pretty easily irritated depending on the subject.

xxXavier looked between the two, stacked the now empty plates on top of each other with the silverware, and stood up. He walked over to Toby, turned the boy around, and placed his hand on the boys back to push him out of the room and back into the kitchen away from the two. "One minute they're fine then the next they're at each others throats; are they usually like this?" he looked down at Toby a little concerned but mostly confused. It was almost like the two were trying to assert their dominance. Tristan would back down, but not easily. He wasn't the dominant type, but he sure as hell could act like it. Xavier thought he and Rory would be fighting more often rather than it being Tristan and Rory going at it. Well, Rory had it coming after Tristan did give him a warning. Xavier set the dishes in the soapy sink water and started to wash them. "Maybe they'll calm down before the tour," he sighed as he stared at the water.

LilRinn
I guess we're both playing a game of "away for a while" tag. I've been thinking of possibly changing Tristan's picture, but I cannot find one I like xD I think I'm going to end up giving up lol

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:24 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

What was that? Was Tristan actually growling at Rory? It wasn't like a humanly growl either. This growl sounded a lot like a dog's growl or something. It seriously caught Rory off guard and really confused the living hell out of the wolf inside of him. The wolf instincts was all backwards now. Growl back, or bite even or back the hell away and submit? Rory's expression seemed to go from angry to confused to calm then confused again then finally landed back to him having a calm yet focused demeanor. What. The hell. Was that? Rory blinked a few times. He's never felt this a** backwards and or like a weak little pup in god only knew how long. Rory couldn't even say anything.. Nor did he want to make eye contact anymore. He felt like he just pissed of an alpha again and felt like removing himself before an animal maimed him. Rory's posture no longer seemed threatening. It seemed more.. Tense. “Freak..” Rory muttered. He hung his head low and looked into his lap. Dammit.. He cursed inside of thought. Why did this little human have a strong WEREWOLF backing down like some house pet?! It was ridiculous! Thing is.. Tristan had done this twice now! Rory didn't know what to do. Why was this happening.. Rory figured right now it happened because of how badly Tristan confused the wolf inside of himself.

Toby was just heading out of the kitchen to get the rest of the dishes when Xavier came around and turned Toby back into the kitchen. “Huh?” Toby blinked and turned his head enough to look up at Xavier as he stepped into the kitchen more. What was going on now? Oh right.. Tristan and Rory.. They seemed bipolar with each other. It was odd really. One second they'd get along the next second was growling and glaring.. At least they got along and actually laughed together though. Rory seemed to genuinely enjoy being around Tristan. . Which was rare. Yet Rory seemed to get mad at Tristan and cause trouble with him just as much. About Xavier's question though.. “Well uh. They don't.. Normally talk. This is the most interaction the two have probably had.” Toby replied. Well it was true.. Rory and Tristan didn't really know each other. They knew each others face and name but not really who the other was on a personal level. Honestly, when Toby looked at the two, he was shocked they hadn't broken out into hitting each other yet. Tristan hated rude/mean people.. Rory typically wasn't anything but rude and mean. Toby sighed heavily. “Yeahh.. Was can only hope. Otherwise I'm staying on the roof of the van all tour.” Toby seemed serious about that too. Would he tough? No.. That was just crazy talk. Besides, who would let him to something so dangerous?

Kassumi6
Yeah, it would seem! XD Why change his picture? This one is so nice. <3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:48 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan's glare left as he raised an eyebrow as he watch Rory's facial expression change. It was really amusing for him. A smile soon broke out on the males face and was followed by a laugh. Tristan was, of all things, laughing. The male could be labeled as bipolar or mood swingie and it wouldn't be too far off at times. What also made it funny was that Rory backed down. Most people did the same thing or they started to call Tristan things worse than 'freak' then try to beat him to a bloody pulp. Clearly no one had beat the boy bloody in a long time. "I've been called much worse, loverboy," he said with a smile and a now happy attitude. 'Loverboy' was nothing more than a song reference and a song Tristan slightly thought fit Rory, although since he hadn't heard the song in a while he'd have to check. "Did you still want a ride home? You can still spend the night at my place; it's pretty dark out," Tristan said as he stood up then pushed the chair in. The only reason it was so dark out was because of the dark clouds that hadn't been there earlier. It was going to rain and possibly storm.

xxXavier raised an eyebrow. They had never spoken? More confusion flooded the male's face when he heard laughter come from the dining room. He looked at the door then at Toby before he shook his head. "No one is going to let you sit on the roof of a moving van; leave that idiocy to Tristan," he muttered the last part. It seemed like something the male would attempt. "By the way, am I supposed to stay here with you now? I'm your bodyguard, but the living arrangement never got talked about. I live further out than Tristan does." That was saying something since Tristan's house was by a forest a couple miles out of the city. It wasn't horribly far, but it he was supposed to protect Toby 24/7 then there was a bit of a problem. He wasn't sure if he just take the room across the hall from Toby's and stay at this place for a while until it seemed safe enough for Xavier to go home. Maybe he could get an a flat in the city like he had been thinking off. It would be less expensive and more convenient.

LilRinn
Yeah, I really like the picture, but I wish the artist had others of him and others they have drawing ): Aw well, I like his very teal eyes and his outfit xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:22 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Rory only got more confused by all the laughing. What was so funny?! Rory started to growl but stopped himself. If any noise from the growl was heard, it would have sounded short, quiet and confused. Tristan was laughing now and just seconds ago it seemed like Tristan would have hit Rory or something. Who knew? The man was freaking growling like some dog! Which still seriously confused the living hell out of Rory.. Then on top of it all, Tristan was calling Rory loverboy and offering Rory a ride along with the option of staying at Tristan's house for the night. Eh.. Rory couldn't shake the confusion and bring himself to wrap his mind around the situation. “Loverboy?” Rory mouthed the little nickname and raised a brow. The name wasn't offensive it was just odd and.. Unfitting in his eyes. He wasn't sure why of all things that Tristan would call him this. Rory ended up returning his eyes to looked over at Tristan. Was he really offering to drive Rory home and have him stay the night even? Whatever. Rory wouldn't reject the offer. “Eh.. Sure.” Rory replied then started at Tristan. It was as if Rory was trying to fit together a puzzle but every time he found a possible match the piece just wouldn't fit and everything would get mixed up again..

Toby shrugged at what Xavier told him. He figured as much. “I know.. It was just a thought.” Toby replied and tried to smile at Xavier a bit. It was a faked smile obviously. Lord knows Toby still wasn't happy at all. Wasn't even near a good mood. Toby was just in an acceptable mood. Was that laughter he heard just seconds ago though? Well, the two seemed to have a lot of.. Off and on moments. That was for sure. Toby shook his head and went on to putting things away. “They are confusing~” Toby singsonged as he pulled some wrapping out for the food. When Xavier asked about staying with Toby, Toby blinked. Well.. Would it make sense for a bodyguard to stay with who he was protecting or go live across town? Toby looked at Xavier. “You could just stay here if you want. I obviously have more than enough room for others to stay here.” Toby answered Xavier. “I'd just need to set a room up for you. Unless you want to go around and pick one out yourself. The most unused one is across from mine though.” Toby explained.

Kassumi6
SAme here. c:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:37 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan nodded. "Okay, we're going now then. Stay bye-bye and grab your clothes or whatever," he said as he soon left the room. He interrupted Toby and Xavier momentarily to give Toby a hug and say goodbye to them both. His excuse for going home was that Rory needed a ride, he missed his dog, and he had a things tomorrow and the stuff he needed to get ready for it was at home. He grabbed his clothes that had gotten wet and colored earlier, tossed them into a plastic bag he found in his room, then grabbed his keys. He waited by the car for Rory and just stared up at the sky until them.

xxXavier nodded and offered Toby a smile back, but it wasn't as fake as Toby's. He said goodbye to Tristan when he interrupted and to Rory too if the blonde bothered. "The tour should he interesting at least." He honestly thought Tristan giving Rory a ride home would be a bad idea, but as long as to wrong words were spoken everything would be fine. "All right, thanks. I'll just take that one. If the bed needs sheets I'll just put them on myself; it's not a big deal," he said as he looked at Toby as he now dried the dishes. Once everything was put away, Xavier stretched and yawned. It had been an eventful day resulting in Toby finally eating, Tristan and Rory becoming...friends? And Xavier being exhausted.

LilRinn

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:26 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Rory gave a small nod. “Okay.” Rory replied. He got up not too long after Tristan and followed to say good bye to everyone. He didn't say much outside of “Later” though. From there he went to his clothes that were dirtied earlier due to his own horsing around. That was fun he had to admit and it lit the mood up quite a bit. Rory always seemed to ruin things like that though. So far he has been with Tristan.. He'd piss the guy off then thing between them would get better pretty quickly to just as quickly turn again and have them almost getting into it.. It was weird.. It really just was. Tristan didn't seem to mind a lot though. Anyways, Rory put his dirty clothes into a trash bag as well before going out to Tristan's car. He smiled at the guy. Rory was still questioning this situation though. Was everything going to be fine for now? “Stop doing that...” Rory said with a little glare as he went around to the passenger seat and got in. What he was referring to was how easily Tristan seemed to push Rory around.. Or calm him down. Or how Tristan could quickly confuse the wolf in him. Things Tristan wouldn't understand.

Toby hugged his friend back and pouted up at Tristan. “Oookkkaayyyy. If you must.” Toby said. It was obvious Toby didn't want Tristan gone yet. Toby never really like saying goodbye to anyone close to him. Especially when he rarely got to see them. Like Tristan. The guy did need to go get stuff done though, so Toby just smiled for Tristan and waved over at Rory. “Ha! Trust me.. The tour is usually interesting anyways. Just look at our community page for the fans..” Toby said. Then everything that had happened rushed into mind. “A-actually don't! It's a bad idea!” Toby said on a panicked voice and turned away to put the rest of the things away. “Okay then.” Toby sent a smile to Xavier. He was hoping that Xavier wouldn't look at everything posted up on their community page.. Some embarrassing things were on there. Like when Rory was dared to kiss Toby while Rory was drunk off his a**.. Toby still wasn't happy about that.. At all.

Kassumi6
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:56 pm

User Image
User Image

xxTristan blinked in confusion. "What? I was just staring at the sky," he defended. He wasn't sure what Rory was talking about. He got in the car after he tossed the bag in the back. They drove off, the radio on, but it was still set on background noise from the other day. Traffic was fine, but as they got into the city it started to rain. A simple, but happy smile spread onto Tristan's face as they sat at a red light and raindrops hit the car. He turned the windshield wipers on then looked at Rory. "Tomorrow I can drive you home or wherever unless you want to tag along to the studio. I'm helping SK crew with a video they're putting up on Youtube and a few others. Music, dancing, all around craziness." SK Crew (not real as far as I know) is a rather popular dance crew that does everything from classical ballroom dance to break dance. Tristan himself is a Youtuber, but this is something that happens whenever his friends are all in the same place. They get together, film a variety of different things, and hang out. It usually results in fun, craziness, a mess, and busting a gut from laughter. "Up to you." The car started to move again and after what seemed like a while, they finally pulled up to Tristan's house. It was on a long stretch of road with a few other houses scattered around, but they were all more than a good distance apart. His house was a more modern, boxy two store house that looked homey because of the wooden cabin design on the front. The house was pretty simple, but had what he needed. The yard was huge and had a tall wood fence around it because he had a dog and liked his privacy. The only really high tech thing about the house was the security. Hell, the back fence that lead out into the woods had a waterproof security system. Tristan was slightly paranoid, but because he had no bodyguard and no such fence around his house like Toby had around his mansion, the guy had to take some precautions even people didn't know where he lived. "Here we are," he as he parked the car in the garage. He got out once the garage door closed. Next to them in the two car garage was a motorcycle that had a very thin layer of dust on it. As soon as Tristan got out of the car and opened the door, a dog ran out and started to jump on Tristan. "Lucifer! How are you? Did Lily take good care of ya?" he knelt down and gave the whining husky some attention. He didn't talk in a baby voice like some people did to their pets, which was probably relieving.

xxXavier was sure thing would be interesting with or without Tristan. An eyebrow raised on the male's face as Toby took back what he said about looking at his bands community page. Xavier didn't even know the name of the band let alone the url for their webpage. Toby should be more worried about Tristan finding it rather than Xavier. He shrugged it off and looked around the kitchen. Everything was clean, the food had been put away, and it was literally just them and Toby's dog in the house now. He glanced around almost awkwardly. "Um, are there sheets on the bed in that one room?" he asked as he walked to the entrance that lead to the living room. "If not then could you tell me where they are? I'm tired. I'll just borrow Tristan's clothe again and grab mine tomorrow from home," he said, as he turned around to face Toby and walked backwards. Tristan wouldn't mind as long as everything was washed and put away. Another thought dawned on Xavier: he didn't have his car. Maybe he could borrow Toby's car or he could give him a ride tomorrow and he could just follow Toby back in his own car. Oh, there was too much sh*t that was never thought about!

LilRinn
No worries, Tristan will find out and lecture Rory keeping their hot/cold little friendship going xD

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:52 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Rory just shook his head when Tristan questioned Rory after telling Tristan to stop doing something. Like Rory could say anything about the reasoning. No way. Rory went silent for a bit while they drove off. Before the rain began to fall, Rory could smell and sense there was going to be a pretty good storm tonight. Rory was mostly fine with that.. If thunder would start pounding in the sky though, a certain little wolf half of Rory may have come out. Rory shook that dumb thought away at Tristan's question. “Sure, I'll tag along. I kind of need to get some clothes though. Unless you're fine with me wearing your clothes again.” Rory replied. Eventually, they ended up at Tristan's cozy little home. It seemed a lot simpler and actually kind of cuter compared to Toby's huge mansion. When they pulled up, Rory could smell the sent of another dog in the area. Great.. More dogs to get upset over the presence of a werewolf. Rory didn't say anything about it though and got out of the car with Tristan. He walked around the car and looked around the area. “I like your house.. It seems so normal.” Rory said. However Xavier didn't make it sound normal. Tristan apparently had a ton of books on mythical creatures, and spooky decorations around.. That's what he thought Xavier said anyways. Rory was almost afraid to question on it though. He didn't want Tristan snooping around Rory or looking for hints of being anything other than human. Rory stood and waited for Tristan to lead the way into the house.

Toby had to think for a moment. Was the bed in the guest room all made up yet or did Toby need to pull all the stuff out? “Uh...” Toby said quietly and looked down at the ground in thought. He wound up smiling up at Xavier again and shrugging. “I'll check.” Toby said finally and began walking. He walked right up stairs and down the hall. Bandit was following close by as well. When they got to the guest room, it looked pretty vacant but still clean nonetheless. The bed did not however have any sheets covering over it at all. That could be fixed easily though. “Well, no.. It doesn't have any.” Toby said. He stepped out of the room and into his own room. Toby walked over to his closet and walked into it. Wen he came back out, he was holding a medium sized, plastic tub. “Here are the sheets for the bed.” Toby said to Xavier as he handed the tub over. He wasn't sure what the design or coloration of the sheets were but didn't really care. After the sheets would be taken Toby went back into his closet to find something more comfortable to sleep in.

Kassumi6
Their band name is "Catering Insanity" by the by~ Just like my band. ^^ AND poor Rory. xD
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:16 pm

User Image
User Image

xx"Thanks, I think?" Tristan asked as he stood up. Lucifer trotted over to Rory, sniffed him, barked at him, then ran back inside the house. Tristan thought nothing of it an lead Rory in. The place seemed normal enough, but had a few odds and ends. For instance, everything had wood floors if not tile or laminate. The kitchen was a nice size and so was the living room, which had a hammock hanging from the ceiling with a collection of large pillowed under it. There was a screened in porch with a door that lead outside. Out the window that over looked the backyard and doubled as a window seat, Rory was sure to see the large, but beautiful forest and some other things as well. There were a couple rooms in the house, which included the room in the basement that was full of Halloween stuff and a basic library of books on mythical things. "You can barrow some of my clothes for tomorrow," he said as they stood in the living room. "The laundry room is downstairs and I'll just was both of our clothes. I have two guest rooms, so you'll have to take your pick," he said as his eyes went from Rory to the husky that walked up to the blonde with a tug-of-war purple and white rope in his mouth. He sat down in front of the blonde and dropped the rope at Rory's feet before he barked at the male. "He likes you; he wants to play," Tristan laughed. Lucifer was a pretty friendly dog, but viscous if he or Tristan was threatened. He didn't sense that Rory was a threat and because he knew Rory was another type of canine, Lucifer wanted to play.

xxXavier followed behind the two and stood in the hallway as he watched Toby. He rubbed Bandit's head until Toby returned with a tub. "Thanks," he said as he walked into the guest room and set the tub down. He pulled the lid off and first took out the sheets. He put them on the bed neatly along with the matching comforter that was in the tub. Afterwards, he pulled out the pillow with the matching pillowcase and put that on the bed. He put the tub in the closet then looked around the room. It...was quite. He got up and made his way to Tristan's room and began to dig around. The guy had to have something entertaining in here right? A game, a movie, a book, a comic book; something, anything! Xavier eventually found one book and one small handheld game with only one game in it. Good enough; there was a TV in the guest room anyway. He walked back to, well, his room and sat down on the bed again. Xavier set the book on the nightstand and attempted the game. He had no clue what it was, but it took less than five minutes for it to annoy him. He stopped and grabbed the book instead. He got sick of that pretty quickly since it was some fantasy book about monsters, ooo! He turned the TV on and closed the door part way. He just gave up. He pulled his shirt off and sat down at the foot of the bed with remote in hand. He stared at the TV as he started to flip through channels with a heavy sigh.

LilRinn
Oh, neat! He might get let off easy xD depending on where I have him find out about it.

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 pm

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

User Image

Rory looked down at the dog that barked at him. Lucifer didn't seem to be acting aggressive though. It would have seemed more like the dog was just saying hello in a playful manor actually. It was odd. Most dogs flipped out around Rory because of how unnatural Rory was. Not this one though. Which wasn't really a bad thing to think about it. If the normally friendly dog started screaming at Rory, Tristan would question it... Or would he? “No problem.” Rory said. Though that thank you was questionable, Rory just took it as is and went on.

Inside the house now, Rory glanced around. A hammock hung in the living room above a collection of pillows. Rory's eyes quickly shifted over through a window that he walked up to. In plain view was the forest Xavier had mentioned earlier. Rory could have just shifted right then and there and ran out into that forest. He couldn't though.. Not now at least. Maybe someday. This wolf could only hope. Rory sighed silently. He hated hiding himself. His true, werewolf, elemental self. It wasn't anything that Rory wasn't used to though. Rory nodded over at Tristan, “Okay. Where are the rooms though?” Rory asked.

With another bark from the husky, Rory looked down at the dog. Tug-of-war? “Oh buddy. You'll never win at this game..” Rory told the dog. Not that the dog would really understand him though. If Rory spoke like a dog, then Lucifer would have understood. Tristan was there so.. Rory picked up the rope and waved it around Lucifer's face to play with the dog. “Why such a mean name for a nice dog? I feel like Bandit should be named Lucifer..” Rory said. Bandit was a huge pest but, primarily to Rory.

Toby found a baggy blue, long button up shirt to put on. He couldn't sleep as comfortably with pants on though and skipped that part. From the way it looked though, Toby could have been wearing shorts the were just covered up by the shirt. He wasn't though. Toby was running around half naked. Just the way he liked it. If Xavier had issues with it, too bad. He'd have to get used to it if he'd be staying with Toby for awhile. Before crawling into bed to try to settle in for the night, Toby wanted to go fetch some water.

With that, Toby went downstairs with Bandit following right behind him. When Toby got into the kitchen, he had a sudden sweet tooth. So, the plan was to come over and get water.. That's not what happened though. Toby came down, got water, and started snooping around the kitchen for something sweet. Anything would have worked really.. Even some skittles. Toby almost gave up until he thought about the freezer. When he opened it, a lot of ice cream was revealed along with a note that read, “This is the ice cream you bought.. You were drunk..” Toby widened his eyes at the ice cream. The band must have left it there. “No f*cking kidding.” Toby said. Well.. he has sweets right?

Toby walked back up the stairs with the note in his hand. He couldn't believe that the band let him buy so much, let alone they hid it from Toby. He found out about it now at least. Maybe Xavier would want some if he was awake still. The door to Xavier's room was partialy open so Toby peaked in before opening the door fully. “Heyyy, you~ Want ice cream? I had apparently bought a lot.. I must have at least every flavor crammed into the freezer..” Toby said shyly.

Kassumi6
Okay lol.. TUNS OF ICE CREAM FOR NO REASON!!
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff