Silent Cries -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:48 am

He blushed brightly feeling his touch. "Heh, you deserve it after sleeping in the car." he replied looking at him the best he could. "You left me alone." he made the best fake sad voice he could. "why are you clinging to me like some barnacle?" he asked curiously trying to think of it as innocent playing.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Meokii

Jason chuckled at the fake sad voice and squeezed the other tightly. "I'm sorry. I promise to not leave you alone for the rest of the trip." He kept his legs wrapped around the others waist but realleased him from his arms so he could lean back into the water. "Because you are tall and can touch while I'm short and would have to tread water." He explained with a sly smile. So essentially he was using Chris as his floaty device.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He rolled his eyes and walked around in the water apparently taking Jaz with him. He suddenly went under and started swimming underneath taking Jaz with him without warning.

(awww so cute i have to draw it!)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Meokii

Jaz yelped as the other suddenly started to go under and took a deep breath. He clung to him for dear life as he was pulled under. Since he didn't get a good enough breath he let go of Chris and swam to the surface. "Not farrreee" he whined as he swam to the shallow spot and stood up. His shirt was soaking wet and stretched out slit now practically went to his knees. He suddenly got a cruel idea. "Hey is that a snake?" He called to the other.

((Maann wish I could see sad ))

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Chris came up just enough to here the comment about a snake he jolted and looked around with a very angrily scared face. "What?!" he felt something brush across his leg and he fell backwards and swam quickly to the shore and breathed heavily. He must have felt some sort of weed but that didn't stop him from panicking after hearing snake.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Meokii

Jaz walked onto the shore and fell down laughing as he watched Chris panic and run to the shore. "I-I'm kidding!" He managed through gasps of laughter. He gripped his stomach as he laughed harder he began to cramp. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist" he rubbed his eyes as they were tearing from laughing to much.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 pm

He glared angrily and walked over and grabbed him picking him up and swam into deeper water with him. He then just stopped to where he was barely touching with his tippy toes and looked at him. "Should I just leave you stranded here?" he chuckled.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Meokii

Jason's eyes widened as he was suddenly lifted off the ground and taken back into the water. "Hey what are you doing" he whined as he was taken deeper and deeper into the water. A cute pathetic pout formed on his lips when the other asked if he should just leave him out there. "Nooo please." He clung to the other tightly which made their bodies press together with barely any space in between them. "You can't leave me if you can't get me off of you" he giggled.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:29 am

Wolf-Anima55

He blushed deeply, his eyes a bit more wide than they were used to and he smirked. "I'll just swim deeper and then go under again." he laughed and rubbed his head and leaned back where he floated with Jaz on top of him he was slightly kicking his feet to stay afloat. "Never mind, you're too cute." he simply said with his eyes closed and body relaxed he almost felt inclined to fall asleep, but decided not to seeng as how Jaz was on top of him now.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Meokii

Jason for once actually took notice to the blush on his friends cheeks and couldnt help but wonder why he was blushing. "Nooo, thats not fair." he pouted as the other said he would go deeper. A smile played on his lips as the other instead leaned back and floated on the water with him on top of him. His cheeks turned a light rosey color as Chris called him cute. "Can we have a campfire tonight?" he asked before finally releasing the other and swimming around him.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Wolf-Anima55

he opened one eye and looked at him. "Yes, of course." he then closed his eye again and stopped moving completely let the water move him which was now affected by Jaz circling him. "Suppose we roast things?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:03 am

Meokii

Jason smiled and nodded happily. "Mmm I want marshmallows!" He said excitedly before splashing Chris. "Come on in hungry! Let's go eat. " he swam towards the shore

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:35 pm

He sighed as he was being dragged around, he didn't mind it. Though he did want to simply relax, and doing that by a fire would be nice, he dunked under the water and swam quickly to the shore and popped up and started walking out. and grabbed his shirt and put it on but didn't button it sense he wasn't completely dry. His hair clung to his face and body and he watched Ja do whatever it was that he was going to do next.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Meokii

Despite the fact jasons shirt was drenched and uncomfertable, he kept it on to keep his secret. "I'll get the fireplace cleaned out before it gets too dark, can you go inside and put a pizza or something in the oven?" he asked as he walked over to a firepit and began to push things aside to make a fire.

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces