Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He shrugged. "Whatever you want, don't initiate attack, if you do, you'll realize you did more harm than good." he said licking the blood off his own hand as he leaned against the table. "You are welcome to write it any time, and about anything... as soon as you're done with that." he leaned in and got real close brushing his lips against Stefens. "I'm going to have you tell me more about that book." he held out a piece of paper that looked like a contract that rolled out of his hands, it clearly stated that he'd be his 'loyal servant, and that he'd do anything' he never said anything about not showing him the book.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Meokii

Stefan shook his head "i wont, i swear to you i wont" he said softly as he began to think of what he would write to them.. how could he tell them to give up on him and recede. He closed his eyes tightly as the other leaned close and their lips brushed together, knowing that he could not push him away. But when he heard those words leave his lips his entire body went ridged and his face turned pale. "no... no...i will not give information that would harm my people. Either way i physically can not tell you." he tried to explain, though he highly doubted the other would understand or believe him. "It's a spell put on anyone that knows the where abouts of the book. If an evil presence is near i can't speak of the it no matter how hard i try... i can not even say it's name." he had kept this information from the other since he figured the demon thinking that he could eventually get the location out of him was the only thing keeping him alive. But now that he had sworn to be the others servant he did not care if he lived or died.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He rolled his eyes as the contract turned to ash. "You said... you'd do... anything. That even means sacrificing your life." he told him simply and stepped back. "I don't care the second you get a single vowel out, that you explode into a billion pieces... Im not keeping you alive because you look shiny, I'm not keeping you alive because I have a soft spot for you... i kept you alove for one purpose and one purpose only." he stated. "To go against your deal would mean immediate attack on your people, and that our fragile alliance... will be torn. Do you understand me? I am a horseman of war... do you understand what that means?" he looked at him crossing his arms. "It means you made the wrong deal with the wrong Prince. Now... where is that book?" he tilted his head as pride swirled around him, choking Stefen practically in knots and loops and ties.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Meokii

Stefan felt panic rising inside of him as the other spoke and the contract turned to ashes in front of him. His body was quivering and he closed his eyes tightly. He would of been fine with his death but when Danarius brought his people into it he felt like he was going to shatter. "I'll tell you, I'll try..." he gasped as he felt he felt the choking sensation."it's...it's" His body tensed and he tried, he truly tried to tell him where the book was, since he'd rather the other had the book than attack his unsuspecting home. blood began to trickle out of his nose, staining his pale skin but still no useful words left his lips. "i can't." he gasped looking like he was about to collapse. "there is to much evil here, it's as if the words are trying to choke me and rip me apart from the inside."

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He writhed and his hopes in actually finally being able to do something were shattered, he grabbed Stefen and slammed him against the wall then ran over and kicked his chest, stabbing him with the heel of his shoe then reached down grabbing him and slamming him up against the wall and punched him over and over and over and then clawed at his face a few times. HIs other hand grabbed Stefens hair as he slammed his body against the other wall and pulled out his whip and began snapping at his back hitting his fragile wings and stepping on his back, crushing him slowly as he stripped almost every feather off his left wing. Finally he calmed down, and put it up and got off him. He spat on the ground next to him. "You're useless to me...." he then started walking away. "Come." he commanded.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Meokii

Stefan cried out in pain as he was grabbed and the beating began. He didn't try to fight he just took it, crying in pain with every harsh blow. "please stop!" he screamed but it was no use as he was hit over and over again. he thought it couldn't get worse into the whip hit his sensitive wing. He screamed in agony as his wing was stripped of it's feathers, a sound that could cause flowers to die and humans to fall to their knee's in anguish. Then it was over and his body was quivering in pain, his left wing laying limp and bloody. When he was told to come he couldn't muster the strength to stand or even move for that matter. "if i'm useless just kill me." he managed to say as a stream of blood fell from his mouth. He found some sort of strength in him and slowly pushed himself to his feet only to collapse after one step. "I hate you." he whispered in anger, three words that angels never said unless they truly, truly meant it.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He kept walking though when those three words fell out of his mouth he stopped, his heart stopped, almost time stopped. He slowly turned. "Didn't you hear me? I said 'come.'" he stated and looked at him, as if unmoved at all. "Don't you care about your people? Then grow the strength you have left for them and follow you useless mutt." he then started walking again. He felt his heart collapse and shatter to pieces though he didn't seem phased. He didn't know why he felt this but he did. He wasn't sure if it was simply the pact they made allowed him to feel the hate or if he was truly heart broken over those three words.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Meokii

Stefan clenched his jaw and used the wall to supported himself as he slowly stood on shaking legs. why did i say i hate him? do i hate him? i feel like i do, then why do i feel bad for saying it to him? he thought to himself as he struggled to follow the other, leaving blood smears on the wall as he used it to stay standing as he walked. He silently prayed that they would reach their destination soon since he didn't think his body would be able to support his weight much longer.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Danarius looked back at him. "God-- ... You're leaving a mess." he picked up Stefen in a bridal formation and began walking down the hall with him, he looked irritated, even angry, but he also looked deep in thought, heading back up to his room. This of course caught many demons attention, especially the Princess... "He's not... nooo." she walked away. "maybe..." she was starting to get suspicious of Danarius's behavior towards the angelic prince. Danarius however sat Stefen down on his bed, and began undressing him carefully and started tending to his wounds.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Meokii

Stefan cringed away as the other reached for him expecting another blow but instead he was surprised to feel the other lifting him into his arms. He blinked in shock, not expecting this but refused to look at the other or speak. When they reached the other room he simply sat there in silence as the other started tending to the wounds he inflicted on him. This made no sense to him, why would he beat him then fix him up after wards? Why bother? but he was in no mood to ask, in fact he would not even look at the other. His eyes filled with pain as he simply chose to look at his bare wing. Every slight touch to his wing now felt like a needle was being jabbed in his tender skin.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He said nothing as well for a while. Then when he was done he sighed. "Im... sorry." he mumbled as quietly as possible but sense it was a silent room that slightly echoed due to how large it was it wasn't hard to hear. He stood straight and walked away going towards the window and simply gazed out of it, his reflection only showing pain and anger. What did you just do? Why? Why are you sorry? Why did you just destroy every ounce of pride you one had? Was it worth it, truly was it worth it? It pained his heart to think about what he just did.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Meokii

Of all the things Stefan expected the other to say, an apology was not even on the list. he looked at the other in shock and watched as he moved to the window. "i..." he slowly sat up, wincing as he felt that once of his ribs were definitely broken. "I forgive you... and... i am sorry as well. For saying that i hate you.. i do not hate you." he sighed and brushed his white hair, which was speckled with blood, away from his eyes. "You just... you beat me, you yell at me, you scare me, then your kind to me, you...confuse me." he mumbled shaking his head slowly.

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Danarius pressed his hand against the window and looked farther away from Stefen. "I confuse myself..." he stated simply, again trying suppress the feelings he had. It was getting harder and harder each day he tried. It wasn't working anymore, they wouldn't change or move, they just stayed there, taunting him. He clenched his hand and punched the window, watching it shatter to billions of pieces, letting in the heat of flames and lava, the stench of death and destruction filled the clean air as he just stood there, his feet halfway off the edge as he was tempted by fate. "sometimes it would just be easier..." he wouldn't fall, he had too much pride to do so. Though he looked dead serious as he looked at his bleeding knuckles and then his eyes stared down below.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Meokii

Stefan frowned as the other sounded so conflicted and sad... When he heard and saw the glass shatter under Danarius's fist. "he-hey!" he yelped as he tried to moved to his feet but the sudden movement had Stefan bending over in pain. he couldn't believe what he was seeing, or hearing, the words that came from the others mouth scared him for some reason. "No. no, it wouldn't be easier." he whispered as he forced himself to stand up and walk over to Danarius. Reaching out he gently grabbed the fabric of the others clothes then wrapped his arms around his waist in a way that made it impossible for the other to fall or jump even if he wanted to. "No... Do not think like that.." he said softly. Despite all the pain and suffering this man had put him through he could not bare to see him like this. it's simply because it's in my nature. No other reason... right?

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He gasped lightly and looked down at the arms that tied around him. "y-... You honestly think I'd kill myself? No no, I haven't caused enough problems for you." he looked at him and turned grabbing his hands to keep him from moving and just faced him, he stepped forward causing Stefen to step backwards and progressively got faster. He leaned in and kissed him gently as he pinned him to the wall. "Though you're useless... you'll tell me sooner or later." he kissed him again, and his hand went down tracing the angels stomach muscles.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff